Katy's Way Ch. 03

Story Info
James stalks his wife as she cuckolds him repeatedly.
3.6k words
4.17
61.6k
27
12

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James realized it was going to be a long week. He had decided to spy on Katy for each of the 5 overnight shifts he was scheduled to work. This meant calling in to work and telling his boss that he had a back injury—it had to be believable if he was going to stay out of work for an entire week.

"Really, I ought to confront her right now," thought James, "I guess that's what most husbands would do." But a strong tug in his pants brought that thinking to a halt. "You can make an issue out of it any time you want," he thought. His mind was having a visual ping-pong match: on one side, the image of Katy held in thrall to another man—the sweating, the screaming, the not-so-strange stranger's cum all over her. This was the jealous, burning half of himself that made his eyes well up with tears and his fists clench. Did she actually have feelings for these lovers of hers? There was no telling. "She cried with joy when someone else made her cum," thought James, "and she always told me that my ability to make her cum was one of the things she loved about me. Does that mean she loves him, too?" These thoughts were a plague to James.

Then there was the other half, the one that liked to see Katy enjoying herself. This side of James' mind knew that Katy was still in love with him, but had to have her fill. That she would always come to James for matters of the heart, but there was no telling if he would ever be enough to satisfy her craving for cock. This was the half of James' that caused him to cum when Katy did, even when it was another man's thrusts making her shudder. This half of James' personality—the half that was winning the ping-pong match--didn't exactly hate the idea that Katy might never be faithful to him.

"And damn, that fantasy of hers! What is it about that fantasy that makes Katy cum so hard? Oh, right, it's the part where I'm sobbing as another man cums inside of her. My pain is her turn-on. Fucking great. What have I gotten myself into?"

James put on his work clothes and walked out to the living room to convince his wife that he was going to work. Katy was wearing her black "tiny" sundress—James' favorite. He could see her nipples pressed against the fabric. She was sitting on her legs, and as James plopped down on the couch next to her, he caught a glimpse of her uncovered bush.

"Hey baby," he said, stroking her calf, "It's about that time."

Katy turned her face away from the T.V. screen and smiled at her husband. "Have a good night at work," she said genuinely.

"I'll be thinking about you all night," said James, and slid his hand up Katy's thigh to lightly play with her clit.

"Oooooh," moaned Katy, and closed her eyes as James fingered her. He noticed that she was drenched within seconds.

"What are you thinking about?" he inquired

"Nothing. I mean, you!. I, I—" and then Katy leapt uncontrollably to cling to James and bury her head in his shoulder for her violent orgasm, just as she had for Tim the night before. James realized that she was picturing him crying in pain as another man came inside of her, and that she was picturing this while James fingered her. Panting, Katy rubbed James' crotch through his work pants. He almost came, but surprised himself by holding it back.

"Well, that was fun," he said. "Got any plans tonight?" Katy looked at him like he was nuts.

"You know I never go anywhere at this time. I'm on my way to bed!"

"All right then, sugar. Just checking. See you in the morning!" They exchanged a loving kiss, Katy biting James playfully on the lower lip as he rose to leave. "Those lips had Tim's cum on them less than 12 hours ago," thought James as he locked the front door. He went to his car, turned on the ignition and headlights, and drove in the direction of work. Taking a left at the second side street he came to, James parked his car in front of a neighbor's house and jogged back to his own.

He crept quietly into the kitchen through the backyard door, where he could already hear Katy chatting to someone.

"Just now," she said. Then, silence. James realized that she was on the phone. "Well, that would make me feel better. Uh huh. No, that way, if he comes home sick or something, I can just tell him I was out for a ride. He knows I do that sometimes. Okay, see you in ten." James, crouching behind the refrigerator, heard Katy get up off of the couch and walk towards the door, away from the kitchen.

"Shit," he thought to himself. "She's going over to his place." James, always one to think on his feet, waited for the living room lights to turn off before running out of the kitchen door, closing it right after he hears the front door close, and sprinting to his car. He heard the ignition of Katy's car start up as he opened his car door. Leaving the headlights off, James zoomed his vehicle around the block, just in time to see Katy's license plate and tail lights one block ahead of him. James kept his headlights turned off until he was at a safe enough distance for Katy not to notice she was being followed.

Once they got to Tim's house, James pretended to drive past before executing roughly the same maneuver he had at his own home. He then crept up to the darkened house to find a way in. The only light on was one in an upstairs bedroom. The curtains were tied open, and James could see Katy, her back to the window, apparently talking to Tim. Her tiny black sundress was still on.

James decided to try windows on the opposite side of the house, the better to go in undetected. "Fucking a married woman isn't criminal, but B&E most certainly is. That's ironic," thought James, as he found an unlocked window and opened it to crawl over the sash, into the dark of this stranger's dining room.

He could hear Katy's voice upstairs, punctuated by the lower tones of a man. He couldn't quite make out what they were saying. James crept up the carpeted stairs towards the dimly lit 2nd floor hallway, taking care not to step too hard lest an unwelcome creak give away his presence. As he got to the last few stairs, he could hear their conversation.

"—and I don't plan on stopping any time soon," Katy was saying. "I love him, but—"

"He's got a tiny cock?" interrupted Tim. James inched closer to the sliver of light streaming from Tim's bedroom. He got as close as he could dare to allow himself, just close enough to see Tim's back as he faced James' wife. If Tim took one step in either direction, Katy might see James standing there in the hallway.

"No, not really," said Katy. "I mean, it's big enough, and he knows what do with it, it's just that he cums after 15 minutes."

"So?"

"And he can only cum once, then he's finished for the day."

"Ohhh," said Tim, understandingly.

"Besides, even if James was as good as any of you guys, I'd still want variety!"

"Well, you're such a little nympho, don't you realize he's going to find out eventually?"

"Oooooh, the thought of that just made me very, very wet."

"Well, I can sure help with that," chuckled Tim as he pulled Katy's tiny, black sundress over her head and her waiting, upraised arms.

It was just then that James realized something. 'Any of you guys?'

'Variety?!"

She wasn't about to fuck Tim, or Bobby, but someone else entirely! James had been right, he realized, to wonder how many men had peeled a sundress off of his wife. Apparently, it was a least a few. He watched as his naked wife pulled the t-shirt off of this new man (new to him, at least—he did have her cell phone number, after all) and began to kiss him deeply on the mouth. James was suddenly aware that if Katy were to open her eyes at that moment, she would see her husband out in the hallway with his hand down the front of his work pants. His very next thought was that if they were going to keep the lights on, and he was going to be standing in the dark, then maybe they wouldn't really see him at all, as long as he didn't make a peep. He decided to bank on this assessment, and moved to within centimeters of the bedroom door, pushing it open a couple more inches as his wife and her lover-of-the-day groped their way towards the bed.

James had full view of Katy's sweaty, trembling body as yet another stranger violated her in ways James had never even dreamed of. By the time they were finished, hours later, Katy had screamed, moaned, and/or scratched her way through 12 orgasms (James managed to keep count this time). Her lover (named Steve, as James learned when Katy yelled out his name) had cum in Katy's mouth once (which she swallowed), on her tits once, and of course, he had given her a creampie for dessert. James came twice. The second time was with Katy and Steve, while James had a full side view of the Steve on top of his crazed wife and could see their facial expressions as they climaxed. No surprise there.

No, what surprised James the most was that he came in his pants about an hour into Katy's romp. It surprised him because he never would have thought he would be turned on by the following:

"Ungh. Ungh. Ungh. Tell me you love it."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! I love it!"

"Tell me you love my cock."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! I love your cock!"

"Which do you love more, my cock, or your husband?"

"Ah! Ah! Your cock! Ah! Is way better! Ah! Than my husband's!"

"No, ungh, ungh. I mean, if you had to choose, ungh, ungh, would you pick your marriage, ungh, or my cock?"

"OOOooooohhh my god! AH! AH! AH!"

"Tell me!"

"OOOOhhhhh your COCK! AUUUUGGGGH! I LOVE YOUR COCK MORE THAN I LOVE MY HUSBAND! "

And when Katy came, so did James.

"She can't be serious," he thought, his heart pounding with jealousy as he slipped out of Steve's dining room window and headed for his car. In the next few days, when he wasn't horny, that declaration from his compromised spouse would rattle in his brain pan and cause James to be overcome with waves of humiliation, jealousy, and fear. But when he was horny, a recording in his head would play that shouted truth over and over again until James came on himself. He had also started to deliberately picture Tim's cum shooting into Katy's vagina while he jerked off, but once finished, he could always convince himself, for a moment, that Katy had been exaggerating. But the next 4 days would prove otherwise to James.

James worked a 6-day week, and had caught Katy in the act that first time, with Tim and Bobby, on a Monday. He had followed her to Steve's house on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, James hid in his closet once more as Tim paid a solo visit. Katy briefly wore her longer, flowery sundress. This time, Tim peeled the garment off of her in the bedroom, where James got to watch (the last time, they had stumbled into the bedroom already naked, hands all over each other, and Tim had the sundress in his hand for a moment before he threw it on the bedroom floor). Tim fucked Katy upside-down, right side-up, sideways, against the wall, and in the shower (where James could only hear Katy's cries of pleasure). Wednesday was also the night that James learned that Tim was Katy's "primary lover", the one she trusted more than the others. He found this out when Katy asked Tim to fuck her in the ass.

"Are you sure?" Tim had asked hesitantly.

"Positive," replied James' wife, not missing a beat.

"But, you've never done it before, right?"

"Right, but your finger drives me insane when it's in there, I figure your cock has got to be cosmic."

"It's going to hurt the first time."

"I know. That's why you're going to break it in. I need some practice before I start just letting all of my lovers in there."

"You're going to let all of us fuck you in the ass?"

"That's the idea!"

And that is how James came to be watching his wife as another man shot cum into her asshole. That is why James watched, rapt, his hand stroking his own cock furiously, as Katy groaned and twisted, occasionally declaring to the whole neighborhood that Tim's cock was splitting her apart, though she never once moved her ass away from it, nor made any attempt to flatten herself out on the bed to get away from the pain. That is how James came a second time, again, while watching his tight wife get bombed by her boyfriend, though he couldn't ever cum more than once while fucking her himself.

And then he would have regretted his decision to not even try to stop his devilishly unfaithful wife, only he didn't. The ping-pong match was over, and there had been a victor. The half of James that hurt like hell would continue to hurt like hell, but it would be sitting on the sidelines, watching, powerless, while the other half jerked itself off watching Katy take what she needed from the world without even a thought for her husband's feelings.

On Thursday, James followed Katy to a beach house, where he (and any of the more than a few passerby) could watch through the floor-to-ceiling windows while another strange man nearly tore off her green sundress before she feel to her knees to suck his cock. After he had cum in her mouth, she stuck her ass in the air, and the beach-house stranger fucked her in the asshole—hard. James could see the tears run down his wife's face, and even hear her screams a little through the windows, but he also noticed her look of euphoria, the smile on her face at the end, when her ass was still up in the air, and her Thursday man's cum was dripping down her thighs.

On Friday, Katy saw Tim again, this time at Tim's place. At one point, Katy was straddling Tim's lap, facing him. Their fucking had begun to contain moments of lovemaking. "I think I'm falling for you a little," James heard Katy say to Tim, right before they shared a long, passionate kiss. After she came in his lap, and James came in the closet, Katy once again offered her asshole to James. This time, there was a lot less squirming, a little bit of hair-pulling, and a lot more screaming.

On Saturday, James hid in his own bedroom closet to watch his wife fuck Bobby without anyone else around. The man was an animal. There was no conversation between them. Katy led him by the hand into the bedroom, and when she turned to face him, Bobby grabbed a clump of thin purple fabric and pulled hard, tearing Katy's sundress off of her body to reveal the sheer black two-piece lingerie hidden underneath.

"That nasty little nympho!" thought James, forgetting himself for a moment. "I bought that for us on valentine's day!"

"The undies are tear-away," said James' wife to Bobby, a fiendish smile on her face. Bobby used one hand to push Katy to the bed, and as soon as her body hit the mattress, he tore the undies off of her and began eating her out, humming and smacking his lips grotesquely until she came on his face.

Next, James watched Bobby grab the front of the lingerie top and rip it off of Katy as if it had been "tear-away", too—only it hadn't been. Katy let out a startled, short scream of pain as the metal brassiere latch cut her back, and another, longer scream as Bobby followed it up by slamming his cock into her pussy without even pretending to ease his way in.

On the second thrust, Katy's eyes rolled back and she shook so hard that James thought she might hurt herself. Tears ran down the sides of her face. Her mouth was open to scream, but no sound came out. Incredibly, Bobby grunted a loud "HRRRGGGHH!!!" and began fucking her faster.

Katy's expression turned to one of blind, startled, wonder as the shout to end all shouts came pealing from her throat. Bobby slammed into her pussy one last time and kept himself balls deep as he grunted the low roar of a man hosing down the womb of another man's young, tight wife with his cum. Katy's shout softened to a moan, and then stopped abruptly when she passed out. James came all over several sundresses, and was lucky to have planted his hand on the wall, preventing himself from falling in a heap and making lots of noise.

Bobby smacked Katy lightly on the check to try to wake her up. Nothing. He smacked a little harder. "Ohhhhh...." moaned Katy, waking up. "Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. That was ridiculous."

"That was pretty amazing," offered Bobby, apparently capable of uttering a sentence.

James figured this wasn't going to be going on much longer, considering the intensity of that last orgasm. He was right, but it didn't help. He forget that it could get even more intense, and that another 30 minutes could easily seem like hours. Especially if it was these 30 minutes:

Once James' wife was breathing normally, she said something nearly unthinkable, if it wasn't for the fact that it was downright predictable.

"Bobby," she said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah, and I don't want you to go easy on me, unless I say so, okay?"

"Uhh, okay, but—"

"Bobby. I know what I'm asking for."

"Phew. All right then, ma'am. Let's get to it."

James thought he might pass out.

Katy fingered herself a little, to get some of Bobby's come on her hand. She looked straight at Bobby's cock as she lubed it and wiped her hand off on her asshole as she raised her ass towards Bobby, burying her face in the pillow in preparation. Bobby sucked the air through his pursed lips in a tuneless whistle as he eased into James' wife's asshole. James could tell Bobby was having a hard time not cumming after only one slow insertion. "That thing must still be pretty damn tight," thought James as Bobby exhaled loudly and squeezed Katy's waist. Moving only his hips, he pulled back and thrust in again, this time much harder, but still only once. The lovers let out a simultaneous groan as they tried to hold back their orgasms, and Bobby dug what little nails he had into Katy's upper back.

"AH! AH! DO IT! SCRATCH!" cried Katy, and then shook with pleasure as Bobby dragged his nails all the way down her back, leaving 8 wide, red streaks which bled in a few places, his cock still buried deep inside of her.

"How's she gonna explain those?" thought James as he stroked his cock while sitting on the floor, underneath Katy's yellow sundress, which he intended to cum on when he had his second climax. He figured right when deciding that this next would be his more emotionally torturous orgasm of the evening.

"Bobby, I told you not to hold back."

"If I pound this tiny little asshole of yours, I'm going to cum immediately."

"And then you have to stop?"

"Well....no...."

"The fucking POUND me already!"

And Bobby did pound her, mercilessly, only he didn't cum right away, as he had predicted. No, James had to watch as one of his 23-year-old wife's 5 or more lovers fucked her in the ass for nearly 30 minutes. Katy had no fewer than 7 orgasms, each one a little quieter than the next. She told Bobby, even though he never asked, that she would do anything at all to fuck him. She told him she wanted him to fuck her while her husband watched. She told him she wanted him to be half of her first DP, and then James' cum shot way up over his head and mostly got stuck to his target. James watched Katy have her asshole completely "broken in" by Bobby, who finally came so hard in her that tears were streaming down his face.

Katy turned to face Bobby on the bed and gently stroked his cheek. "Mmmm. Wasn't that nice?"

"Yeah," sighed Bobby, who now had to regain his breath before sliding over to kiss Katy. As they were kissing lightly, Katy, reached down for Bobby's cock and slid herself onto it.

"Ahhhhh..." sighed Katy, and then, softly, "don't move, just keep it right there.," and they made out that way for a while, just pressed together, his erection staying firm in the newlywed's pussy.

NEXT: Part Four: Katy tries to explain those scratches on her back!