Katy's Way Ch. 07

Story Info
Tim grills Katy about an ex-lover; makes plans with hubby.
2.4k words
3.91
27.9k
10
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim paused the video reflexively when he heard the bedroom doorknob turn, and swiveled in his chair to see Tim walk in naked, with an erection, leading James' naked wife by the hand. Katy looked dazed, but she managed to pull a sinister grin at her husband as he stared at her body. The 5 strangers had left only minutes before, and warm cum was still sliding down Katy's thighs, torso and chin.

"Katy, lay down on the bed and show your husband your pussy," commanded Tim. Katy did as she was told. James was watching a ridiculous amount of cum flow from his wife's vagina to her asshole, and another river of cum was dripping from her asshole to the bed sheets. It was just dawning on him what that would take, when Tim interrupted his thoughts with the answer. "Your little wifey here just had her first gangbang. The 6 of us just fucked her senseless for an hour, but she still wants more. See?" said Tim, drawing James' attention to the fact that Katy had started fingering herself.

James had not bothered to dry his eyes, and the wedding video was frozen on the scene where Tim has Katy up against the wall, her legs in the air, wedding gown and headdress still on, face twisted into a scream.

"Baby," Tim said to Katy, "he was watching your wedding video again."

"Holy shit," murmured Katy lightly as she doubled her clit-stroking speed.

James pulled off his boxers and sat in his office chair while Tim got very nasty with Katy for their last fuck of the day. As he slowly slid his very thick cock into James' wife's pussy, Tim said to her, "Oh, wow. You really are filled with cum. You're gonna have to clean it off of my cock so I can fuck you properly." Then, he straddled Katy's waist, knee-walked on the bed up to her face, and offered her his cock, which she sucked clean. He then proceeded to do this about 6 more times, driving his cock hard into Katy once, at which she would yelp, and then pulling out slowly to make her swallow what little cum she hadn't swallowed already.

Finally, when he thought she had had enough, Tim fucked Katy as hard as he could in the missionary position, since she probably didn't have the strength to be in any other position. She certainly seemed alive and vibrant underneath her lover as she squirmed, shouted, swore, and let the neighborhood know she was cumming. James came when she did. He had been stroking his erection for quite some time without release, so a string of his cum landed on his wife's face as her boyfriend came inside of her for the third time that evening.

-------

As the days passed, Tim proved to James that he was a man of his word. He would show up at their house, unannounced, three to five times per week. He wasn't always alone, and if he wasn't just interrupting the dinner James had made for Katy to fuck her in the asshole bent over the dining room table, her screaming into her husband's face that she wanted her boyfriend to fuck her harder, then it was Tim and 1 or 2 other men, filming themselves cumming in every hole of James' wife, in their bed, after having woken both of them up at 3 in the morning and forced James to sit in his office chair, and sometimes even leave the bedroom and close the door behind him. James had started to have a second pair of boxer shorts ready, so he could change them after he had cum in one pair twice while listening to Katy scream from the bedroom.

When James was at work, he couldn't help but constantly picture what his wife might be doing, as she was guaranteed to be doing something especially slutty after 11 P.M. James knew this because he spent what little alone time he had with Katy fucking her while they both watched video of whatever she'd had done to her on previous nights. Tim had started going ape-shit with the video camera, but only for stuff that James wasn't there for. The website which Tim used only allowed him to keep 60 1-hour videos posted at any one time, and so there were always that many on the website--though of course there were a lot more than 60 total videos.

Katy would ride her husband in a stable chair so she could watch his face while he viewed her: being gangbanged repeatedly, fucking married men at a swinger's club, taking four cumshots to the face at once from strangers in a movie theater, and of course, while she had Tim fuck her senseless on their wedding day. If James broke down crying, Katy would cum very hard on his cock, and that would make James cum, as well. If James didn't cry, Katy would have a mild orgasm when her husband came inside of her.

James was having a harder and harder time "letting" himself cry. He was definitely bothered by what he thought of as Katy's "over-the-top" behavior, which was basically all of the gangbang stuff, plus the fact that she was fucking one to two new strangers every week, but he still jerked off watching her have crazier, more out-of-control orgasms than maybe even Tim could ever give her. Only a few things could make him cry now: If Katy had an orgasm so good she passed out, that might do it. If she told her lover she loved him, that was a maybe. And then there was just the first part of their wedding video, the first time Tim and Katy ever came together, and that only worked because Katy was wearing her wedding dress while she screamed and Tim's cum dripped from her pussy.

Tim had also started to interrupt James and Katy when they were out doing things. They would be on a dinner date, and Tim would show up at their table. Katy would then obediently follow him out to his van, where Tim would fill her asshole and/or pussy with cum while James sat at the table and waited for her to come back.

Another time, Tim sent Bobby to fuck Katy while James and Katy were at a party. She'd had to excuse herself from the middle of a conversation, and several of James' friends watched his wife be led away from the party by a man several inches taller, and several inches more broad-shouldered than James. James went out to the porch to have a cigarette and could hear his wife's screams of joy, but had no idea where they were coming from. Katy would rejoin the party walking funny and smelling of sex, her lipstick suddenly non-existent, the broad-shouldered man nowhere in sight. James' friends would titter to each other about the fact that he hadn't (apparently) noticed a thing.

The first time that James enjoyed one of his wife's infidelities was when Tim showed up once on the dance floor at the crowded club James had brought Katy to. Katy was having fun dancing with her husband, but smiled big when she saw Tim, and turned to kiss him, nestling her husband's cock into her ass-crack through a notoriously revealing pink sundress. The dance floor was a crush of bodies, and Katy pressed her back against James as she made out with her lover. Then, James watched over his wife's shoulder as Tim fingered her to orgasm, right there on the dance floor. James came in his pants due to Katy's ass rubbing furiously against his cock while she came on her lover's fingers and moaned into his mouth. He couldn't tell if anyone else had witnessed this scene, but he had to stay pressed against his wife as they left the club to go home so no one would see his cum-stained blue jeans. James and Katy were holding hands and giggling as they walked to the car.

The next day, James was left alone at the house to watch videos while Katy went to Tim's house per his instructions. James fought the desire to sneak out after her and spy on Katy by telling himself that he would get to see the video later. Instead, he watched three videos of his wife he hadn't seen yet while she was out getting stuffed by Tim and whoever else he had invited over.

The first video he watched was titled "Petite Wife Katy Takes 5 Porn Star Cocks." James wondered just how much attention his wife's video history was getting that Tim could somehow get porn actors to fuck her.

In the video, Each ridiculously endowed "actor" took a turn with Katy, choosing a hole on her body and then fucking it furiously until they came in it. Tim, filming this, came on Katy's face as one porn star came into her asshole. This video, like all the others, ended an hour into what was more likely a multiple-hour event. When the video froze at the end of the hour, a porn star had his dick deep in James' wife, and James had been able to see the previous porn star's cum on this one's cock as he pistoned into her vagina.

In Tim's bedroom, Katy rode her lover in a chair, slamming her hips against him wildly as she grabbed the back of the chair with both arms for leverage.

"HUNGH! ARRGH! AHHHH! OHHHH!" yelled Katy Tim grabbed the back of Katy's neck to hold her down onto his cock as he came inside of her without warning, grunting obscenely as he did so. Katy arched her back and came with him upon feeling him shoot his load inside of her. She was doubly excited by her lover taking control of her body, suddenly, like that. Tim grabbed her hair and pulled Katy's head back a little as she slowly rode his cum-covered erection.

"I want you to tell me more about your ex," he commanded Katy as her orgasm subsided.

"You mean Dan? I told you before—"

"—you don't want to talk about him. Right. Which is why I want to know."

"But ba--AH!" Katy exclaimed as Tim pulled her hair a little harder and forced her pussy down on his cock.

"Lover," said Tim saucily, "wouldn't you like to see your husband sobbing again one day?"

James was completely naked in his office chair, stroking his erection as he pressed the play button on a video of his wife titled, "Cheating Wife Katy's Big Black DP." It depicted a solid hour of two gigantic black cocks piercing Katy at the same time. One man slammed his erection into her pussy missionary style as she lay on top of the other man, who fucked her in the asshole. Katy screamed almost non-stop, tears running down her face each of the 8 times she came that hour. The last minute or so of the video was a close-up of the two men's cum oozing out of her vagina and asshole while she rode out the rest of her last orgasm. James shot his load on the screen as he watched this, adding his cum to the video image of his wife's cum-drenched holes.

"OH! You know I do!" Katy answered from Tim's lap. She continued to fuck him slowly, his semen squishing noisily inside of her.

"So," said Tim, "tell me about Dan, and I can make it happen."

"Well--mm! mm!--as you already know--oh! oh!-- I was seeing Dan when I met James--mm! mm! oh!"

"That's all I know," said Tim, putting his thumb on her clitoris.

"Right. Fuck. Ohhhh. The thing is--yeah! mm! mm! I was fucking them both behind each other's backs for a few weeks! ohhh ho! shit!"

"Wow. You were already a vixen when I met you!"

"Mm! ha! not exactly. I had started to fall for James, so I wanted to be honest with him, but when I told him, he freaked out! oh! yeah! hm!"

"Yeah, I'll bet."

"He cried when I told him I was still sleeping with Dan, and he told me he had just presumed that I had broken it off to be with him! ungh! ungh! He made me promise not to see him anymore, mmmooooOH!"

"So that was it? You stopped seeing him?"

"Ungh! No, not right away. I fucked him a few more times, and when I came--mmm! ohhh! I imagined James crying when I had told him about it! OH!"

"Oh, you're a very naughty girl, Katy."

James cleaned off the computer screen and sat back down in his office chair to find another video. He saw, "Wife Katy Tied Up And Used," "Cheating Wife Gets Multiple creampies from BBC," and "Katy's First Gangbang", but none of these interested him much right now. He wasn't surprised to realize that he wanted to feel pain, that the jealousy made him cum that much harder. He clicked on "Katy fucks the caterer (at her own wedding!)", and began stroking his renewed erection. He watched Katy fuck Tim in her wedding dress, and he replayed one segment over and over again: the part where Katy screams and has a long orgasm as Tim's cum drips out of her pussy 30 minutes after marrying James.

"Hnnh! Hnnh! I guess so! Oh!" grunted Katy, still riding Tim in the chair.

'What else?" asked Tim.

"Well--ah! Ah!--I wanted to be faithful to James--oh! OH!--so I met Dan one last time to break it off between us! AH!"

"What did he do?"

"Tore off my clothes and told me I was his before fucking me senseless! AH! HAH! HAH!"

"What did you do after that?"

"I made up my mind--OH!--to never talk to Dan again--HO! HO! SHIT!--and I went to go tell James--UNGH!--that I was all his--UNGH!--but I forgot to shower--UNGH!--before I got to his apartment!"

"Uh oh!"

"YEAH! He could smell that I had just had SEX! OH! OH! Right when I--OH!--walked in the door."

"So you lied to him?"

"NO! OH! OH! I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING! OH!" yelled Katy, quickening her bounce.

"Why does that make you so hot?"

"BECAUSE--OH!--HE CRIED!--OHHH AH!--AND THEN--OH! OH!--WE FUCKED!--AH! AH!"

"Did you still have Dan's cum in your pussy?"

"YES! OH! OH! AHHHHH!" Katy screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed.

"What happened after that?" whispered Tim into his girlfriend's ear 30 seconds later, after she had lain her forehead on his shoulder.

"We both cried," Katy murmured softly. "I told James I loved him and that he was the only one for me, and I promised him I would never sleep with Dan again."

"Good. I just have one more question for you, sweetheart."

"Anything."

"What was Dan's last name?"

James cried. Katy came.

Next: Part 8: Katy's ultimate fantasy comes true—with a twist!