Kauai 3some and 4some Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I for one need a shower" Karl said.

"Me Too" Sue chimed in.

"Me three!" said Brad.

They packed up and headed for the condos. On the way, Sue invited Brad to dinner, but he declined, stating that they had done way too much for him already and he didn't want to impose on their vacation any longer.

"Nonsense" said Sue, "We've seen all we need to see here, and really enjoy turning you on to the island...right Honey?"

"No problem here!" Karl stated "besides, after we shower and eat, I thought we'd get in the hot tub and enjoy a cigar and some drinks to relax...you up for that Brad?"

"Well let's see, spend the night alone or in a hot tub with cigars and drinks...I choose the later!" Brad replied.

"Great! why don't you plan on coming over about 7:00...we'll grill some steaks and then just relax" Karl suggested as they arrived at the condo's and were getting to their respective doors.

"Sounds good...see you then" Brad replied, and they split up.

The shower in Karl and Sue's condo was a walk-in job, with room enough for four people easily. Sue got undressed and entered the shower with Karl right behind her. He loved to watch her shower and soap up her body, especially those gorgeous tits. Just something about soapy titties that turns a man on! Sue then began to wash Karl, and ended up with hair conditioner in her hand, which she used to stroke his now hard cock.

Karl let her stroke him for a minute, then stopped her "I don't want to come yet...saving a big load" he said.

"Saving it for what?" Sue said with an innocent smile.

"You know what for" he replied.

"No, tell me" she said as she began stroking him even faster "tell me why you're saving a big load of that hot sticky cum for me"

"For tonight..." he said, now getting weak kneed from her strokes...he was getting close and stepped away.

"Oh, tonight?" she said in a quizzical voice "what's going to happen tonight?"

"I don't know" he replied "But I want a big load for whatever happens"

They kissed so deeply, and he wanted to fuck her so bad, but he also wanted her turned on, hot and bothered, so he broke it off and said "We'd better get ready". She gave him that pouty lower lip look.

They both got out of the shower and began to get dressed. Sue got all made up; lipstick, "nasty" hair, nice smelling lotions, and perfume...she was getting dolled up in that "fuck me" way that she did when she wanted to drive Karl crazy. And he was going crazy!

Karl started the grill and popped open a beer while Sue poured herself a big glass of Cabernet and began to set the table. The doorbell rang and Sue went to answer. She gave Brad a hug, walked him out onto the lanai where Karl was and grabbed him a beer. The night was a little warm and humid of course, but a nice night overall. Dinner was great and they settled down on the lanai for after dinner drinks.

Sue was already getting a bit toasty from the four glasses of wine she had, and had now moved onto Port, which Karl knew would probably put her over the edge. A half hour later, Karl suggested that they fire up the hot tub and started it up. It wouldn't take long to get hot with the outside temperature already warm. Brad excused himself and went next door to put on his bathing suit.

Karl and Sue went to change as well, and once inside the bedroom, Sue turned to Karl and gave him deep, nasty, sloppy French kiss.

"What's that for?" Karl asked

"Just because" Sue replied "Just because I Love you...and I think you're hot!"

"Back at ya you sexy thing!" Karl said, now looking at her naked body. "You better get your suit on; Brad'll be back in a minute"

She began putting on the suit she wore at the beach, but Karl stopped her "No baby, put on that number I like so well...the low cut suit" He liked that one because it showed off her tits.

"Are you sure?" she asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"Oh yeah" he said

Karl went out and checked the hot tub to make sure it wasn't too hot, then got the Grand Marnier and cigars. Sue stayed in the bathroom to fix her hair and put on more lipstick...she was going for that "look" and planned to turn on both men.

She came out of the bathroom and stopped for Karl's approval. "Fuck, you're hot" he said "I'd like to fuck you right now".

"You'll have to wait" was her reply.

She grabbed her bottle of port and got into the hot tub to wait for the men. The jets felt good against her skin as she laid back, closed her eyes, and had a private little fantasy run through her mind. The knock on the door pulled her from her fantasy as Brad came out onto the lanai. He was wearing the baggy trunks that he wore earlier, which hid his manhood well.

They all settled into the hot tub and fired up cigars. Sue even smoked a kalua flavored cigar with the men. The reason Karl wanted Sue to wear that swim suit was becoming apparent as the drinks continued and they all became more relaxed. Sue never believed Karl when he told her that men like looking at her beautiful tits, but she was noticing now out of the corner of her eye that Brad was constantly taking quick glimpses at them. She adjusted herself in the hot tub so that she was further out of the water, which gave both men a good view of her goods.

Karl noticed what she was doing, and was getting hard as a rock seeing his hot wife flirting so openly. He decided to change the current subject to her tits "See baby, I told you that suit was a better suit for the hot tub, don't you think Brad?"

"Yeah, it's a nice suit" Brad replied as he stared at her breasts with his eyes and slowly worked up her neck, then met her eyes. She could see that he was turned on, and that turned her on even more.

"Oh you two...stop" she said, not wanting them to.

"No, really" Karl said, "That suit really shows off your breasts very nicely...right Brad?"

"Well...yes..." stammered Brad, not knowing how to react, even though secretly he was wishing that he could see, feel and suck on them.

Now, Karl decided to push everyone to the limit and see what would happen. He leaned over to Sue, put his arm around her and said "Oh come on Brad, you're a man, you know you like what you see...You've been looking at these babies all night...So have I!" He leaned into Sue and said "Why don't you show Brad what you have baby...it's ok".

Sue was stunned, embarrassed and confused all at once...but she was also something else...extremely turned on and hot. Her pussy was on fire, and her nipples were getting hard just thinking of what Karl had just said.

"I..." is all she could say. Brad didn't say anything, but sat there like a kid waiting for someone to unwrap a present...simple anticipation. Karl knew then that Brad was in if Sue was in, and awaited her response. He didn't want to push her into it; he wanted her to want it only if she was really up for it.

Sue turned to Karl and gave him a deep, sultry kiss, then, to his surprise; she reached up behind her neck and undid her top, letting it fall in front of her. Karl took her lead and undid the back, taking her top away and exposing those wonderful, huge breasts to the men.

Brad just sat and stared, taking in the site before him. Angie had nice breasts, and Brad loved playing with them, but what was in front of him now was heaven for any man.

Karl whispered to Sue loud enough for Brad to hear "Why don't you show Brad what you like to do with those?" With that, Karl moved over to the other side of the hot tub with Brad so they could both take in the site before them.

Sue knew what he meant, and brought a hand under each one to lift it up and caress it. She then took each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and began to pinch and pull. Karl let her play for a minute, and then lipped to her "suck your nipples". She obliged by bringing her right nipple to her mouth, first licking it, then sucking on it...the entire time, looking straight into Brads eyes.

Angie played with her tits for Brad, but they weren't big enough to do what Sue was doing to hers now, and it had its affect on him. His cock was hard as steel as he took in the show before him, and he instinctively began rubbing it through his suit. Karl decided to move things to the next level.

"Baby, Brad looks like he'd really like to suck on your tits, why don't you bring them over to him"

As if commanded, Sue moved over to Brad and stood before him. She leaned over and put each hand on either side of him to steady herself, and then, leaned into him, bringing her tits to his face. Brad wasted no time and began kissing, licking and sucking, alternating between each nipple. Karl knew that it was going right to her pussy, and stood behind her to pull down her bottoms. She was moaning now, partly because of having a strange man sucking on her tits, and partly because of what that sucking was doing to her.

Karl decided to sit back down after removing Sue's bottoms, and positioned himself to the side of them so he could just take in what was happening. Sue was in heaven, but she knew there was more to be had. She reached beneath the water with one hand and felt Brad's hardness for the first time...he was huge, and she knew that she had to have it. Looking over to Karl for permission, she received a simple nod...that was all it took.

She untied the draw string on Brad's trunks and loosened them. Brad helped out by pulling them down and then off altogether. Still sucking on those gorgeous tits, brad reached around with both hands and grabbed Sue's ass, bringing her closer to him. She knew what he wanted and obliged by straddling him with a knee on either side of him. She then reached behind her back, grabbed Brad's cock and positioned it at the entrance to her steaming hot pussy.

She knew it would be a challenge. Brad's cock seemed about the same size in diameter as her large dildo, but it was a good one to two inches longer, and she wasn't sure she would be able to take it all. She gently began to sit down on his cock, and eased the head in past her swollen lips.

"Aaaaawwwwww" Was all she could say. It was so big. She began to feed more of his monster into her slick pussy, and after she had about half of it in her, she started to move up and down slowly to acclimate herself to it. She finally began to deliberately sit down on Brads cock, and Karl watched it slowly disappear into his wife. He had already taken off his suit, and was now jacking his cock slowly, taking in the x-rated show before him.

Sue finally had Brad's entire length in her now; reaching spots in her pussy she never knew existed. She had totally forgotten about Karl being just three feet away, but now, as she began to slowly ride Brad's shaft up and down, she looked over at Karl.

"He's all the way in." She moaned.

"I know, I Love it!" replied Karl in an almost mesmerized state, not believing that she could take such a monster between her legs.

"Do...you....like..." She moaned "Do...you...like...watching...me...fuck...it?" She knew Karl was going crazy, and loved the fact that he was jacking off to a personal x-rated adventure.

"Yes, I love it! Do YOU like it?" He asked

"Mmmmmm" was all she moaned in return. She was close now, and Brad began sucking her tits again.

"Brad, nibble on her nipples, it goes straight to her clit" Karl said. Brad did what he was told, and within a minute, Sue was having the hardest orgasm she had ever had. Brad stopped after Sue came down from it.

"Don't stop" Karl said "Keep fucking her pussy and she'll just keep coming...won't you baby?"

"Yes" she replied.

"Yes what?" Karl pushed her.

"Keepfuckingmy hotfuckingpussy so I can keepfuckingcoming!" She blurted out in a nasty voice.

Brad obliged and began pumping her pussy with increasing speed and voracity. She loved it; the hot water on her clit, the huge cock pumping away, and Brad continuing to suck on her nipples.

"Aaaaaarrrrrraaaaaawwwwww!" She screamed again and came almost as hard as the first time.

Karl decided that her next orgasm would be in a different position and now moved behind her and began lifting her off of Brad "Let's try something different" he said. Sue climbed off of Brad and faced Karl, giving him a very deep and nasty kiss

"Did you like that?" Karl asked.

"Yes" was her reply

"Well then, let's try another fantasy" and with that, Karl sat on the edge of the hot tub and brought Sue's head down into his lap. She knew what to do, and engulfed his cock with her mouth, gliding her lips up and down his shaft, sucking him like she'd never sucked him before. She had an idea of what the fantasy was, and was just waiting for Brad. Karl motioned to Brad to get behind her...Karl knew she loved being fucked from behind, and was sure that the combination of Brad's huge cock and the warm water would feel fantastic to her.

Brad positioned himself behind Sue and entered her already stretched pussy again. She accepted it more easily this time with a small moan, but continued to work Karl's cock in her mouth. Karl was in heaven, watching his beautiful wife get fucked from behind with a massive dick, while she serviced him with her mouth. As Brad began pumping Sue from behind, she got into a rhythm in which every time Brad pushed into her, she'd take Karl's cock down her throat, and then come off his cock when Brad pulled back.

"Don't come" Karl told Brad "I want us to shoot all over her"

"I'll try" Brad said speaking for the first time since the fantasy began "but it's tough not too"

"Yeah, she's got a wonderful pussy doesn't she?" Karl said, hoping to get Brad into a conversation that he knew would turn Sue on even more. Sue liked dirty talk and Karl knew it.

"Yeah, I can't believe she's taking it all...its unbelievable!" Brad said

"You can say whatever you want...Sue likes it, don't you baby?"

"Umm Humm" she moaned back.

"God!" Brad said, wanting to tell everyone exactly what he was feeling "She's got the wettest, slipperiest, warmest PUSSY I've ever fucked! I love watching my cock disappear into her!" Brad was getting hotter, and his talking was sending Sue over the edge for orgasm number three. She came off of Karl's cock...

"Ooooohhhhhh! Fuck, I'm....Coming!" She moaned "Fuck me now...FUCK ME!!" Karl knew what that meant, and told Brad to begin fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

"Now FUCK HER!" Karl said "I mean SLAM your cock into that pussy and fuck the shit out of her!!! She loves to be totally slammed into...Do it Brad...FUCK HER!!"

With that, Brad began ramming his huge rod into Sue like a pile driver. Karl knew she wouldn't last long, and dropped down into the hot tub now to nibble on her nipples and suck on those beautiful tits for the first time tonight. Her orgasm was nothing short of ecstasy. Karl's sucking and nibbling sent electric shocks straight to her clit, which was being assaulted by Brad's huge balls every time he slammed into her. Wave after wave swept over her in an orgasm that seemed to last an hour.

Brad was holding back an explosion with all his energy, and when Sue's orgasm finally subsided, he pulled out. Karl helped Sue out of the hot tub, and laid her down on a towel on the lanai where she immediately began rubbing her tits, knowing that it would turn the guys on. She moved one hand down to her pussy and began playing with herself, inserting one, two, and then three fingers and moving them in and out. Karl couldn't believe it, she had just had the orgasm of her life, and she was now masturbating for them.

"Come on boys" She said "You want to come all over me? Come on my tits? My pussy?" She was lifting her ass off the deck now as she continued to drive three fingers into her cunt. Both men stood above her, jacking their cocks furiously and enjoying the show.

"Cover those tits Brad" Karl said.

"Yeah, come all over my tits Brad...shoot that huge load all over 'em...Karl likes to see 'em covered in white sticky cum, don't you baby?"

"Yeah, cover her tits Brad" Karl chimed in. He, like Sue, was in awe of Brad's cock...it was huge!

Brad was now stroking his shaft with both hands, and began to slow down in anticipation for his release. Sue reached up now with one hand and began kneading his huge cum filled balls...they were as big as plums, and she knew they were full. That was all it took, and Brad released the first stream of cum that shot across her tits.

"Fuuuuuucckkkkk!" Brad moaned.

He continued stroking as Sue worked his balls, and shot stream after stream of cum onto her tits. Her nipples were covered, and it slowly dripped off of her huge melons and onto the towel below.

Seeing this site sent Karl over the edge, and he began to shoot what was probably the biggest load he had ever shot onto her pussy with the three fingers in it, then onto her belly, and finally onto her tits, adding to the already obscene amount deposited by Brad. When the men were done, Sue did something that shocked Karl...generally; she'd be giving a sour face, and looking for a towel to wipe off all that nasty cum. But tonight, she was a woman possessed, and began to rub the sticky white goo into her pussy first, then using both hands, rubbed it all over her tits.

"Fuck me!" Karl said "You are a fucking whore!"

"I'm YOUR whore honey" She said with a wicked smile on her face "Did you enjoy the show?" She asked looking at Karl.

"Fuck yeah...I Love You" He said, reassuring her that this was simply sex, and that she would always be his wife, best friend and lover. She smiled back, grabbed a towel and began cleaning herself up.

Brad and Karl sat down in the chairs on the Lanai, taking in the beauty before them while Sue cleaned up.

"Shower anyone?" She said "I have to wash this off"

The men didn't need another invitation, and followed her into the master shower where there was plenty of room for three.

---Rub a Dub Dub---

The warm water felt good on Sue's back as she soaped up and began to wash the remaining stickiness from her front. Her breasts were lathered, and Karl and Brad just watched the soap slide down her stomach, around her pussy and down her legs. Like two little boys patiently waiting for ice cream, they stood there, stroking their cocks which we coming back to life.

Sue finished washing up, soaped up the wash cloth, and began to wash Karl. She started at his neck, and worked her way down to his groin, where she made sure his cock and balls were clean. She came up and kissed him deeply, looked into his eyes, and turned to Brad. She cleaned Brad from top to bottom as well, but didn't kiss him...She wanted something to be just between her and Karl, even if it sounded weird that she would let this man enter her, but not kiss her.

She then sat on the bench with a small bottle of hair conditioner and beckoned the men forward. Karl placed a glob of conditioner in each of her hands, and squirted some on her tits for effect. She then began masturbating both men, a cock in each hand, stroking up and down in a slow rhythmic motion.

She was still amazed at the size of Brad...her fingers barely touched he was so thick. She could sense both men were ready to explode, and aimed them at her tits. Both men came at the same time, exploding onto her breasts with almost the same amount as before. She loved it...She loved the fact that she was having such an effect on these men.

The men got out of the shower so Sue could finally clean up, although she knew this wouldn't be that last time she'd be wiping cum from her titties...But she certainly didn't mind!

Brad thought that this might be a good time to leave, and let what happened sink in with everyone, so he shook Karl's hand, thanked him for a night to remember and left. They had already made plans for breakfast the next morning and Brad was curious about how that would go once everyone came down from the alcohol and sex.