Kauai 3some and 4some Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue came out of the bathroom in her robe, expecting to see both men, and asked where Brad was. Karl explained that he had left and that nothing was wrong. He asked her how she felt.

"I don't know...Cautious, horny, turned on, all at once" she replied "How do you feel?"

"Same and I could take you right now!"

"Then do it...com'er baby and take me!" she said

With that, Karl picked her up and took her to the bed, where he laid her down and began kissing her all over.

"Did you really like it?" He asked

"Yes! She replied "...and you...you were ok with it all?"

"Oh yeah! I've never seen you look sexier than when he was..."

"Fuckingme?Fuckingmy pussy?" She asked; making sure the word 'fuck' was highlighted.

"Yes, fucking your hot pussy...I knew you could take that cock, and I knew you'd like taking it"

"I have to say, it was incredible...you know I still love your cock, but I've never..."

"I know, and I love it"

Karl then mounted her and made sweet passionate love to his wife, making her cum another two times before finally exploding inside her, kissing her deeply and telling her that he loved her with all his heart. They drifted off to sleep, still not believing what they had done, and that no jealousy existed between them whatsoever.