Kauai 3some and 4some Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie finally collapsed back onto the couch, and Sue straightened back up into a kneeling position. They just looked at each other and smiled that knowing smile that only two women could have between each other after such an extreme session like this.

Sue began wiping the cum off of herself, and sat back onto the couch between Karl and Brad, who were now spent and exhausted from the buildup of the entire day and their explosive releases.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Angie "I would have never believed in a million years..."

"Yeah" replied Sue, Karl and Brad almost in unison.

"No more tonight for me" Angie stated, "I want to wait until I get there tomorrow to see and do more!"

The all agreed since they were all pretty much exhausted. So they said their goodnights to Angie, then Karl and Sue saw Brad out. Karl turned to Sue, kissed her deeply and said "Fuck...that was intense...watching her get off to you getting him off...fuck! Did you really mean what you said to Angie?" Karl asked, already getting hard again from just thinking about it.

"Yes...I meant it...I'm so turned on right now...just make love to me!"

They both went into the bedroom and had the most beautiful love making session they'd had in years. Sleep washed over them afterwards with dreams of tomorrow dancing in their heads.

------ And One Makes Four-----

The ride to the airport to pick up Angie was a long one for Brad. He was so horny he couldn't stand it and had a continuous hard-on, which he knew he had to get rid of before walking through an airport in his Bermuda shorts. It just wasn't that easy to do with thoughts of what happened over the past two days and what may happen over the next few days swirling in his head. He finally did get rid of his bulge when he started concentrating on where he was going at the airport, parked the car and went into the terminal to meet Angie.

Her flight was right on time, and she was beaming when she got off the plane. They hugged and kissed like any other couple would after meeting, but they both knew there was a strong sexual tension lurking below their outward appearance. She only had one suitcase, so they loaded it in the trunk and took off for the North shore.

At a stop sign exiting the airport, Angie looked around quickly to see if anyone else could see them, then planted a deep French kiss on her man.

"Wow!" Brad exclaimed "Did you miss me that much?"

Without a word, Angie undid his shorts, pulled out his cock and began sucking him for all he was worth.

"I...guess...you...did!" was his staggered reply, taken aback by her forwardness. She didn't say a word. She just bobbed up and down his shaft, grabbing the lower half like she'd seen Sue do the night before and stroked him. It didn't take long before he announced his impending eruption, but she didn't stop at all, and let him release his thick load into her mouth for her to swallow. She continued sucking until every drop was released from his shaft, then she came up and said "Hi honey!"

"Damn! I wish I could do something for you right now!" He said.

"Just watch!" She replied "and then she lifted her sun dress above her hips, dropped her panties to the floor and began masturbating her sweet, slick pussy which had been pulsating the entire eight hour trip on the plane. She came in no time and relaxed back into the seat to enjoy the view of Kauai.

"Nice!" Brad commended.

"How long till we get there?" She asked.

"About another half hour or so...You're really gonna like Karl and Sue...They're good people"

"Well, I already like them in one way, but I'm sure they are good people. Baby, are you really gonna be OK with all this? I mean, watching me with other people?"

"Well, how did you feel last night?"

"Fucking hot!" She admitted.

"Then I'm OK too!" he assured her.

They drove into Princeville and up to the condo to unload Angie. Karl and Sue were gone for the day and they were all supposed to get together for dinner at Karl and Sue's condo, so they decided to jump in the shower and get ready since it was already 5:30. Brad wanted to play, but Angie reminded him that he had already blown one load earlier, and she wanted to see him blow another big one later. She stroked him until he was just ready to come then she stopped. She did this about five times, knowing that it was building up a big load for later on.

They dressed, had a couple of drinks in private to loosen themselves up, and then headed over the Karl and Sue's for drinks, dinner and fun.

Brad knocked, and then opened the door and they went in. Sue was in the kitchen, making a salad with Karl out on the lanai, getting the hors d'oeuvres ready for everyone.

"Hello!" shouted Brad.

"Hello!" Karl and Sue replied almost in unison.

"Sue, Karl, this is Angie"

They both liked what they saw in person, even though they had seen the unwrapped package the night before. Her skin was smooth like Sue's, and her breasts seemed a bit bigger in real life, although they were still smaller than Sue's. Sue was first to hug Angie, and they kissed each other on the cheek as friends often do. Brad must have mentioned the no kissing on the lips to her, because she gave Karl a big hug and a nice wet kiss on the cheek, which he returned.

They all settled on the lanai and began to drink, eat and discuss Angie's flight there while dinner cooked. Dinner was much of the same, the girls taking up where they left on their conversation the night before and the guys talking sports and politics. About an hour after dinner, Karl mentioned that the hot tub was warm and waiting, and that they should all step in with drink in hand. Angie mentioned going back over to their condo to change and received a look from everyone. After all, they had all been very naked the night before, so suits seemed a bit unnecessary now. They all had a good laugh, disrobed and entered the hot tub.

It was a boy/girl/boy/girl arrangement, which worked out nicely. The ladies' tits rode just above the waterline, affording the men a great view of which they both took in.

"Boy" Angie began "last night was something else I have to tell you. I'd have never thought that anyone could take Brad the way you did Sue!"

"Thanks!" Sue replied "I don't know how I did it, I guess I just get caught up in the moment and can do things I never thought I'd be able to do. But you know, I do feel guilty about something."

"What's that?" Angie asked.

"Well, I got to suck a cock last night but you didn't. Why don't you start us off by sucking Karl off?"

"Be glad to!" Angie replied, moving now towards Karl and helping him sit on the edge of the hot tub. He was already hard as steel. This would be the first mouth on his cock in twenty some years, and he felt a little embarrassed and self-conscious for a moment...much like Sue must have felt two days ago. He looked over at her and found Brad already sucking on those big tits while Sue gave Karl a wink and a nod.

Angie engulfed Karl in one smooth motion and took him down to the balls. And why not Karl thought, she's been sucking on that monster all these years, while mine is a good, average sized dick, she shouldn't have any problems. She was good, but not quite as good as Sue, who Karl always said 'make love' to a cock with her mouth. Angie on the other hand was a straight 'cock sucker', nasty and to the point...she'd do well in a low budget porn film.

Her skills were new to Karl nonetheless, and he quickly took charge by grabbing the back of her head and forcing his cock down her throat. She took the hint and began sucking, slobbering on, and jacking his cock like a slut possessed. Karl knew he wouldn't last long, and let her know.

"I'm almost there!" He warned.

"You don't have to warn her" Brad said "She likes it when you just explode in her mouth don't you baby?"

"Ummm Hummm" was her reply "Just fuckin' fill my mouth with your load" she added, coming off Karl's cock for air.

Sue was holding Brads face to her breasts, moving him from one nipple to the next and letting his thick fingers fuck her cunt. She was in awe of how nasty Angie was on her husband's cock, and even though she didn't swallow or like any part of cum in her mouth, she was curious as to what it looked like when a woman did swallow.

Karl didn't say anything, but Angie knew he was close now, so she backed off his cock and began jacking it while just licking the foreskin with her tongue. Sue had started doing this to him recently, which got him very excited when she did.

"Aaaaawwwwww!" Karl grunted while he shot the first stream squarely in her mouth, coating her tongue. She then moved about three inches away and let the following shots cover her upper lip, chin and cheeks, dripping down onto her pert tits. She engulfed his cock again to suck out the remaining jiz, then scooped up the cum from her face and smeared it all over her tits, pinching her nipples as she spread the white jelly.

"Fuuuucccckkkk!" Sue moaned as the site of her husband being a porn star and her pussy being finger fucked by Brad caused her to orgasm.

Karl immediately moved down into the hot tub and placed Angie onto the edge where he was sitting. She automatically spread her legs for him and he dove into her now dripping pussy. He was, according to Sue, an expert pussy licker, and Angie whole heartedly agreed.

"Oh yeah, suck my pussy, lick it, lick it" She exclaimed "Sue, let me see Brad fuck that pussy right in front of me now!"

Sue moved over right next to Angie on the edge of the hot tub in a place where there was no seat and spread her legs wide for Brad. She had been fucked by him before, but was never in a position to watch...and she liked to watch. Brad moved in front of her and positioned his manhood at the entrance of her slippery slit.

Angie was going crazy. Her pussy being expertly licked up and down and the thrill of watching her man begin to stuff his huge cock into another pussy. "That's it baby, ease it in to her...you like that Sue?"

"Yes" Sue responded in a mesmerized state. This was the first time she'd actually seen Brad's cock enter her and it was amazing. He began to push into her inch by inch; pulling out after each added inch and sliding it back in. A fourth, a third, a half, three quarters, and finally, his entire length disappeared into Sue. "Aaaauuuuuuwwwww!" she moaned as he hit her "g" spot.

"Oh god!" Angie cried out as the first orgasm ripped through her body. Karl began to pull off her, but she would have none of that and shoved his face back between her legs for another go. "he's, he's fucking your pussy" she said to Sue.

"Yes, he's fucking it" Sue agreed "Do you like watching your man fuck my pussy you little whore? Look at that big cock moving in and out of my sopping wet cunt! Now he's...he's shoving it all...the...way...into me!" she exclaimed as Brad moved into her and up to his heavy balls.

"Karl, you're awesome!" Angie said as Karl was brining her to yet another orgasm.

Brad decided to change things up and moved out of Sue, leaving her with a quizzical look on her face.

"Karl, let's switch and see how these girls like that...you suck 'em and I'll fuck 'em" he said.

Karl took the queue and traded places with Brad, diving into Sue's pussy with his mouth while Brad mounted Angie so Sue could watch. They went on like this for another fifteen minutes, bringing both women to multiple orgasms and literally wearing them out. Karl had regained his hard-on, and while Brad was fucking Sue, Karl moved into Angie. This was the first time he had fucked another woman in over twenty years, and wasn't sure how Sue was going to take it. He placed his cock at the entrance to Angie's pussy.

"Fuck her baby" was Sue's response to his move "Fuck that sweet pussy of hers"

Karl entered Angie and was surprised at how tight she was given that her husband was as big as he was. She had a nice wet, tight pussy, and Karl knew he wouldn't last long. He and Brad got into the same rhythm, out and in at the same time, just pumping the girls at a nice steady pace.

"I'm close" said Brad, having held back for over twenty minutes now.

"Me too" added Karl "Where?" he asked, wanting to know where they should shoot their loads. Brad had not come yet, and both women knew what that meant...a big load!

"Let Angie see you cover my tits" Sue offered, looking at Angie.

"Only if I can play afterwards?" Angie replied, wanting to fulfill a fantasy of her own.

While Sue never had any ambition to be with another woman, she understood Angie's request and during the heat of the moment agreed "You want to play with my tits? You want to lick them and suck them when they're covered with cum?" She wanted to drive Angie crazy.

"Yes. Ever since I saw them last night I've been dreaming of just licking and sucking on them...they're beautiful!"

Sue sat on the step in the hot tub so her entire torso was out of the water. The men took position on either side of her and began the final leg of their mission. They were both jacking off furiously now, and Angie had already wasted no time in getting in front of Sue, who now lifted both breasts with her hands and offered them to her. Angie moved in and for the first time in her life, began kissing, licking and sucking on another woman's breasts. She was in heaven, they were so soft, and she knew as she nibbled that it was driving Sue crazy. Sue was also turned on, which really surprised her. She watched another woman do to her what only men had done before, and it was pushing her over the edge very quickly.

The men had seen all they needed to see, and with fantasies coming true right before their eyes it was time to unload. Karl was first, and blew his load all over the breast that Angie was sucking on, hitting her face and the breast she was sucking on, causing Angie to lick and suck the white jam as it was deposited. Brad couldn't take it any longer, and erupted with a huge load right across both of Sue's tits, adding to what Karl had already deposited. Angie now just rubbed her lips all over Sue's tits, losing herself in the moment. While it was a little disgusting to Sue to see Angie rubbing cum all over her, she was turned on nonetheless by the shear eroticism of the whole episode.

Angie cleaned herself and Sue up with a towel, and they all settled back into the hot tub with smiles on their faces, enjoying the night and each other's company.

-----------A First for Sue-----------

The next day was gorgeous, and the two couples spent the time traveling around the island with Sue and Karl showing Brad and Angie the sites. They stopped at a beach and swam for a couple hours, then headed back to the condos. It was nice that they could just spend the day with each other without sex involved, and proved that they were all becoming good friends and not just "swing" partners.

They decided to go out to eat and chose a restaurant down the road that had a club attached so they could dance after dinner. The dinner was great, and they retired to the club, which by that time had filled up with the other tourists from the area. They found one of the last tables, back in a corner away from the floor, but with a great view of the ocean, and ordered drinks.

They sat for a while, but when some fast music came on; the girls grabbed the men and dragged them out onto the floor. It had been a while since Karl and Brad danced, and they were playing around, doing the "sprinkler" and the "lawn mower" moves, which cracked everyone around them up. The couples would switch partners all the time, and when the fast song ended and a slow song came on, they were with their respective mates.

"Are you having fun?" Karl whispered into Sue's ear.

"Yes, they're just fun to be with...with or without the sex...don't you agree?"

"Yes, they're good people" he replied.

After the song, the girls went to "powder their noses" and the guys went back to the table. When the girls returned, they had shit eating smiles on their faces, and when the guys asked what was up, the girls showed them their panties and bra's in their purses. The drinks were starting to have their affect, and the girls turned to their husbands and gave them each a long, wet kiss, while they rubbed the front of their shorts.

This lasted for a few minutes, then the men excused themselves, trying to hide their hard-on's as they moved through the crowd. When they returned, they showed the ladies their underwear and stuffed them in the girl's purses. The girls went back to what they were doing before, but this time it was much easier to reach the guy's cocks with no underwear to get in the way. The guys were also busy fingering the girls under their sun dresses and playing with their tits. While no one could see them since their booth was facing away from the dance floor, Sue was turned on nonetheless and enjoyed the chance that they could get caught. The waitress came by to check on them and turned red when she saw the scene before her.

"Oh...I'm sorry" she said "I didn't mean to interrupt!"

They all started laughing, and decided that they'd better take the action home before they did get kicked out. The drive back to the condos was only about ten minutes, just enough time for a little fun. When they reached the car to leave, Karl told the other three to get in the back seat and 'enjoy the ride'. For the next ten minutes, Brad had one hand from each girl wrapped around his cock, pumping it up and down. The girls were so turned on, feeling each other's hand on the same cock!

They made it up to Karl and Sue's condo, and went directly to the bedroom. The girls undressed the guys first, both of them undressing each man, then spending a little time sucking him. When they turned to the guys to undress them, the guys looked at each other and then, turned the girls towards each other. The girls were both nervous...even though Angie had licked and sucked Sue's tits the night before, she was still nervous. She reached up and began unbuttoning Sue's shirt, gently removing it from her shoulders and taking it off. Then, she knelt down and undid Sue's shorts and let them fall to Sue's ankles, where she stepped out of them.

It was Sue's turn, and she was both nervous and turned on at the same time. She undid Angie's top and took it off, then the shorts, and the two women were face to face, wondering what to do next. Angie made the first move and bent down to begin licking and sucking on Sue's abundant breasts, making Sue release a moan. Angie then straightened up and looked into Sue's eyes. Sue knew what she wanted, and like someone possessed, dropped all manner of inhibitions, bent over, and for the first time, put her soft lips on another woman's breasts.

"Ooooohhhhh!" Angie exclaimed. She now knew the difference between men and women. Men attacked her breasts with a primal urge, but Sue was doing what she did to men's cocks with her mouth; making love to Angie's breasts in such a soft way. Angie was being sent over the edge. Sue was shocked at how much she was enjoying pleasing another woman, and continued to gently lick and suck on Angie's breasts.

The men were now stroking their cocks, being totally turned on by the show before them, and were wondering how far it would go. Sue came off of Angie's breasts, and they looked at each other as if silently asking themselves 'now what?'. Their gaze was broken by the men stroking themselves, and they both thought that they had taken their curiosity far enough for one night. It was now time to get back to the men.

"Baby, do you want to try what we talked about last night?" Brad asked Angie.

"What was that?" Karl inquired.

"You'll have to ask for it!" Brad told Angie.

"Well, I want to be fucked in both my holes at the same time." She pointed to Brad "You fuck my pussy", then she pointed to Karl "And you fuck my ass!", then she pointed to Sue and said "And, w...would you suck my titties Sue? I love how you suck my titties!"