Kauai 3some and 4some Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad lay on his back, with Sue laying her head on his chest facing up. Angie then gently lowered herself onto his throbbing cock and slid all the way down his shaft, moaning. Karl had put on a condom, and began fingering Angie's ass with his middle finger first, then his thumb to relax her sphincter. Angie leaned forward to allow Sue to begin sucking on her tits, which sent her even closer to climaxing. At last, Karl placed his lubed up cock at the entrance to her asshole and began pushing past her entrance. She had used dildos before, so she didn't have a 'virgin' ass, and Karl slid in with relative ease.

"Oh my gawwwwwddd!" she moaned "It's better than I ever imagined...Sue...you...have...to...try...this!"

Karl and Brad got into a rhythm where they would both pull out and then stuff their cocks back in at the same time. It was weird feeling another man's cock rubbing up against his through the thin wall that separated Angie's pussy from her ass, but each time they entered her, Karls cock got closer and closer to coming.

"Now, one in and one out!" Angie screamed "Take turns fucking my holes!"

The men obliged, and one pulled out while the other rammed in...this was way too much for Angie, and she came with a violent orgasm "KEEP FUCKING ME YOU FUCKERS!!! KEEP....FUCKING...MEEE!!!" Then she collapsed with exhaustion onto Brad. Karl pulled out and so did Brad, then they laid her off to the side on her back to recover.

"That...that was so intense!" Angie moaned.

Sue was so turned on; she threw Brad onto his back and mounted him in one swift motion.

"Aaauuugggg! Karl...put on a fresh condom and FUCK MY ASS!!!" she screamed.

Karl complied, only this time took his time, easing his cock into her virgin asshole. He had fingered her before and even tried fucking it once, but it was too painful for her. This time however, he slid in relatively easily and she only felt a twinge of pain, then...pure ecstasy just as Angie had told her. Brad was fucking her so deeply, and Karl was shoving every inch up her ass...both cocks moving in and out in unison. Angie had regained her composure and was now where Sue had been with her, on Brad's chest, sucking on those huge tits.

"Guys" Angie said "Now fuck her alternating like you did me! Get ready Sue!" She warned.

The guys then began alternating like they did with Angie, sending Sue into a state of orgasm she had never known. She shuttered as her pussy and asshole pulsated around both cocks at the same time.

"AAAAHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed. Karl pulled out, pulled off the condom and began jacking off onto Angie's tits and pussy while she moved off Brad's chest and lay down beside him. She rubbed Karl's cum all over her like a woman possessed. Brad popped out of Sue, grabbed his cock and erupted onto his stomach and chest, with Sue lowering her tits to surround his cock and masturbate him further...shot after shot covered his chest and her tits, then, she moved up onto him and lay on him, grinding her tits into his cum covered chest.

They all jumped in the shower, cleaned up and called it a night. And what a night it had been, with Sue enjoying two firsts; another woman's breasts, and a full ass! She was a bit sore, but totally satisfied as she drifted off to sleep...dreaming of how much further she might go?