Kaushik's Wife

Story Info
His wife - my lover.
1.7k words
4.16
97.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers

This is a true story about a friend, by name Kaushik. We used to drink together many times after work and he used to go home drunk. One day he was much too high after a party and I took him to his home. His wife opened the door and all the effect of the alcohol I had drunk was gone in a second the moment I saw her. She was like an angel. Very smooth skin, big boobs, long hair and sexy smile. Since Kaushik was fully out, I was holding him up and taking him inside his bedroom. She was not surprised at the scene, since she was used to it. That was the day I decided to fuck her.

While I was going back after leaving him inside the bedroom I gave his wife a naughty smile, to which she responded very positively. After that day I talked to her couple of times over the phone but never got any indications that she ever told about my phone calls to her to Kaushik.

To cut a long story short, I made Kaushik plan one drinking session at his home and he agreed. This was that fortunate Saturday when I reached his place and he was ready with lot of drinks. There was a live NBA basketball match that day. We kept chatting and drinking. I drank only beer and he was on whisky.

His wife Shobhna was giving constant indications that she wanted something. After some time he went to the toilet and I went straight to Shobhna. She smelled great. Our eyes met and I caught her by her neck and kissed her passionately on her lips and licked her entire mouth. One of my hands was touching her tight firm boobs. She wanted all of me inside her but was afraid her hubby would be back.

She pushed me back and said, "Not right now; wait a while."

I went out of the kitchen and sat in front of the TV as if nothing happened.

After sometime we three were sitting on the dining table in such a way that Kaushik and Shobhna were sitting facing each other and I was sitting in the side. My legs were in between both of them. Suddenly I felt Shobhna's legs touching mine. I was excited. I too started responding. I took my foot and placed on top of her foot and started moving upwards. She was wearing a cotton sari and I kept moving my feet slowly up inside her sari. After a while I reached her ankle. My tool was very uncomfortable by this time. Suddenly Kaushik went to the toilet again since he was drinking a lot. I took this as golden opportunity and inserted my hand inside her sari and started feeling her soft inner thighs.

"Oh," she started moaning, "Ah aha," and started pulling my hand deeper inside.

I made her to stand and I went down on my knees. I inserted both my hands inside her sari from below and took them right to her ass cheeks. I kissed and licked her naval and in one stretch I pulled her panties from inside her petticoat to her knees.

She resisted saying, "Not right now," but I pulled them right down and took them off her legs. I then stood up and raised the T-shirt I was wearing and put the panties inside my pants. I had a huge bulge in my pants. I made her to sit down on the chair and took my bulge in front of her face and pulled her face near my throbbing tool inside my pants and made her feel it all over her cheeks. She was aroused to the core, did not have any panties on under her sari and had my tool right near her lips. Suddenly her husband came out of the toilet and we sat back in the same position he left us. Not knowing that his wife's panties were now inside my underwear, he started talking and drinking more alcohol. After some time and couple of more drinks he was not fitto stand up on his own. I offered to give him help to get to the sofa where he wanted to lay down, but he refused and fell down on the floor after taking three or four steps. I took him to the sofa and made him to sleep there.

Shobhna was standing behind the sofa and watching everything. I came behind Shobhna and touched her on her arse. She smiled and bent down to see how Kaushik was feeling from the back of the sofa. I immediately sat down on the floor so that Kaushik could not see me and inserted my hand inside Shobhna's sari from the bottom and started feeling her soft legs. She opened her legs in response and bent some more forward so that I could touch her clean-shaven pussy from behind. Now I did the most daring things of all. I raised her petticoat and sari and inserted my face right inside them. The smell of her cunt was making me mad and I wanted to eat it all.

After a while I stood up and she asked me to help her taking Kaushik to the bedroom, which I did. I went outside the bedroom and waited for her to come out. My tool was throbbing by this time. She came out and I hugged her and touched my bulge on her body. She told me to wait until she had confirmed that her husband was deep asleep and went inside the bedroom again. This time she switched off all the lights in the living hall and kitchen. The only light on was night lamp in her bedroom. I was waiting outside the bedroom and watching her from outside. She opened the closet and took out her nightie. She started removing her sari and I was thrilled to watch her go naked. She removed her petticoat and blouse too. Now she was only in her bra since I had her panties in my pants. To my surprise she removed her bra too and was completely nude, standing just steps away from me. Her tits were dark and round. She was kind of teasing me raising her hands, touching her breasts, showing all her curves and peeping towards bed to see if her husband was sleep. After a few minutes of show she put on a cotton nightie and came out of the bedroom after confirming that her husband was fast asleep.

Now it was my turn to tease her and take revenge. I took her to the living room in a dark corner and lifted her nightie and took it off her body. Now I was very softly and gently touching her all over her body.

She said, "do it harder – ah," and pressed my hand on her boobs.

But I touched her very softly to tease her more. I made her to sit on the sofa and I sat down on my knees. I started licking her one leg starting from her ankle and moved towards her pussy. I kept on licking her thighs and took my mouth very near to her cunt lips but skipping only the cunt I moved over to the other leg. This made her go wild and she started begging me to lick her. She said her husband never did this, but I wanted to tease her some more.

I first put my tongue out to the fullest extent and placed it on her cunt. She started jumping in pleasure. She raised her hips and arched her body to offer me more of her cunt but I kept moving my head away in such a way as to just touch her cunt lips with my tongue. She was making all kind of faces but dared not make noise. Now I started sucking her clit and watched her facial expressions of lust, pleasure and desire. She caught my hair and pressed my head very closed to her pussy. I inserted my tongue deep inside her hole and started making horizontal vibrations with my tongue inside her pussy lips.

After sucking her cunt for quarter of an hour and drinking her cum twice, I stood up and opened my pants buttons. She sat and pulled my pants and underwear down together. My cock sprang in up right in front of her lips. She removed her soft silky panties, which were still hanging from my erect pole. She wrapped both her hands around my dick and started stroking each inch of it. She took the whole nine inches in her wet and warm mouth, which gave me intense pleasure.

I put one of my legs on the sofa where she was sitting and held her head very tight with both my hands and started thrusting my cock deep into her throat. She was almost choking but she liked the wildness. I kept hitting her throat deep with my shaft. I took my cock out of her mouth since I wanted it to last longer. I caught her by her hair, made her to sit on the floor, and put my balls right in front of her face. I still had one leg on the sofa, which gave enough space between my legs for her face to fit and lick my balls. I was doing very wild acts, which she seemed to enjoy.

I started taking my shaft down her body and touching each part of her body with it. I touched it on her neck, on her boobs and finally I pointed it to where it was craving to go. Her pussy was so wet that it took just one thrust for the whole length of it to go inside. Once it was inside I started fucking like an animal. I kept digging her cunt till it started watering and became loose.

When I realised I was about to cum, I stood up and again asked her to take it in her mouth. This time I held her head even tighter and penetrated the whole length of my shaft deep inside her throat and exploded deep into her mouth. She was shocked at the wildness and enjoyed each moment of it. We just lay there on the floor for some time and then she asked me to go. When I left I took her panties with me, and I still have them.

varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers