Kavfrikar of Elios

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

Kav had yet to really experience anal sex. One Human male partner had stuck his finger in her dark grey sphincter, and the feeling hadn't been very thrilling. She knew that potential sexual escapades would depend on her skill in that department, which meant she needed to get more practice. Any number of Human males would surely line up to volunteer their services. She was just picky when it came to sexual partners. They needed to have a dick, not be one. And regular availability while not interfering with her studies was a big plus. Meeting those criteria seemed to be too difficult for most eligible males these days.

Kav went back to her dorm while she still had some privacy for the start of the afternoon, and undressed to take a nice hot shower. She peeled her shirt and pants off and kicked her undergarments aside into a pile. When she caught sight of herself in the mirror after turning the water on, the sight of her nubile Xaru frame with the bold contrast of grey on the left and red on the right made her feel flush again.

Gods, even seeing myself naked isn't safe right now,she thought.

Her body was growing flush again, making her red skin tone take on a fiery glow while the grey color darkened a bit. Her tail whipped back and forth just once, like an involuntary response to an itch. Her breasts swelled and her nipples stiffened and protruded slightly. She had to close her eyes and force herself to think of something else, or the feeling would overtake her. That wouldn't be bad if she had a few hours to spend either seeking out a sex partner or trying to satiate the hunger in her loins herself. But with another class only an hour away, she couldn't risk making herself experience that post orgasmic wave that Xaru females felt long after they climaxed.

She forced herself into the shower and stuck her head under the water. It felt good, even though it was almost scalding. She realized it would only get her blood boiling and possibly make the hunger worse, so she quickly changed the temperature and went for a cooler approach. She bathed silently and let her mind wander.

"Kav?" a shrill voice interrupted her thoughts.

Kav opened her eyes. "Bethany?"

Footsteps approached the bathroom that she shared with her roommate, and the enthusiastic Human female barged in to talk to her. Bethany was a tall and skinny redhead with bright green eyes and freckles all over her. She hadn't even bothered to set her books down before nearly stepping into the shower with Kav. There was no curtain or door into the shower or bathroom. Kav wondered if the Cultural Board had done that intentionally, like the way they always paired a Human and a Xaru of the same sex together in a dorm. It was a forced experiment to get the two races more accustomed to each other. Apparently mutual nudity was considered a helpful factor in that experiment. Either that, or the maintenance of the dorms was just awful and there was a terrible shortage of shower curtains on Elios.

"What are you doing here?" Bethany asked, standing less than two feet from her naked and dripping wet Xaru roommate.

"I was going to take a nap before class," Kav answered, feeling no awkwardness by continuing to lather her naked body as the annoying Human watched shamelessly.

Bethany smiled sheepishly. "Oh, cuz...I was going to study with my friend Jaret."

Kav noted the pleading look in Bethany's eyes, and rolled her own with a sigh. "Fine, I'll give you privacy."

Kav knew what "studying with Jaret" meant. Jaret was her longtime Xaru friend, a nice enough guy who would typically be friend-zoned by girls like Bethany. She had taken that concept and turned it on its head, making him her casual sex partner on the side of whatever relationship she was actively cultivating with other suitors. As far as Kav knew, Jaret had no false assumptions about what his position was with Bethany, and was completely fine with being used. If only Kav could find someone like that...

"You're the best!" Bethany squealed, and leaned close to kiss Kav on the cheek.

It wasn't exactly a strange thing to do, but feeling Bethany's hot breath on her face for just that instant sent a tingle down her stomach and into her vagina. Kav froze and closed her eyes for a moment before inhaling deeply and then opening them. She saw Bethany staring at her with a surprised look.

"Are you...OK, Kav?" she asked.

Kav felt her hands start to shake, one of the first signs that her flush was getting serious. Damn it, this was the worst possible time. Jaret was probably out in their living space right now waiting for Bethany to come suck his dick.

"Oh, I get it," Bethany said with a smirk. "It's that time, huh?"

Kav nodded, finding that it helped to have someone sympathize with her, even if that sympathizer had no idea what it was like. Bethany leaned forward again, slower this time with sensuality, and boldly put her face right in Kav's. Their noses touched at the tips, and Kav was shocked to feel Bethany's palm on her vagina. Bethany gave her mound a firm stroke and just held her fingers there, making Kav start to sweat. Her fingers were right there at her entrance, and if she just pressed them in a bit further...

"Wow," Bethany said softly, "you are flush right now. Want me to see if Jaret will help you out with that?"

Kav broke out of her moment of haze and shook her head, though she didn't pull herself away from Bethany's touch.

"Uh, no thanks," Kav said, as if the idea was somehow ridiculous, no matter how badly she wanted it to happen. "That would be kinda weird, don't you think?"

Bethany withdrew her fingers from Kav's lips and ran one of them across the surface of her tongue, tasting her roommate's alien fluids.

"Why?" Bethany asked. "I'll still get what I want from him. I'll get off first, then you can have his cum. You really need it, by the look of things."

Kav was teetering on the edge of accepting the lurid proposal, and it was possible the cool water from the shower was the only thing that kept her flush down enough for her to think clearly.

Bethany didn't wait for her to respond though. She grabbed Kav's hand and guided her out of the shower like a mother leading a child into unknown territory. Kav was dripping water everywhere, but she allowed Bethany to lead her out of the bathroom and into their living space, where Jaret sat on their couch with his eyes glued to his commpad. He didn't even look up when he heard them entering the room.

"So, what'd she say?" he asked. "Are we cool to fuck or what?"

Bethany let go of Kav's hand once they were both standing there in front of him, and started to take off her clothes. Jaret finally glanced up, first seeing Bethany getting naked which made him smile, and then noticing Kav standing right next to her. His eyes went wide.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "Uh, hi Kav."

Kav felt embarrassed, but it wasn't exactly mortifying for two Xaru of the opposite sex to see each other naked. Humans were more squeamish when it came to nudity, oddly enough considering how much of their attention and energy went into sex. Her embarrassment stemmed more from the fact that she was about to have her first threesome, and her first ever sexual interaction with a Human female. She had been with Xaru females before on rare occasions.

It didn't take long for Jaret to put two and two together. Bethany was getting naked, and Kav was already naked, which meant if he got naked too they could all be naked together and possibly do things that naked people did with each other. Bethany sauntered up to Jaret as he yanked his pants down and pulled at his shirt.

"Kav is flush pretty bad," Bethany explained, "so she's gonna watch us go at it for a while. If you could hold out long enough for me to cum first, then give it to her for a few minutes..."

Jaret nodded. "Sure, anything you want!"

He always followed Bethany's instructions. That was why she liked him so much. Not as a boyfriend, but as a virtual slave to her sexual desires. What young male wouldn't want a gorgeous young female to have sex with him? He didn't care if she bossed him around or slept with other guys too. He had a few adventures of his own on the side that she didn't know about. It all balanced out.

Kav got on her knees right in the middle of the living space and watched as Bethany reached for Jaret's penis. It was hard, by his choice of course but why the hell wouldn't he want it hard right now? It was also quite thick and lengthy. Kav could see another reason she chose to keep him around. It was the biggest penis Kav had ever seen. And it was going to feed her hungry body shortly.

Bethany engulfed Jaret's penis in her mouth and took as much of it as she could.The girl could sure chug a dick,Kav thought. Jaret groaned and let his head fall back. He was certainly enjoying this. Kav couldn't keep her hand away from her vagina while she observed the spectacle of them. She reached two fingers up into her soaking hole and roughly pulled at it. She was so flush right now she was about to leak onto the floor.

Bethany seemed to really enjoy blowing Jaret, and probably would have for quite a while, but she was also attentive to Kav's needs. She must secretly get off on being watched, or possibly she was more thrilled about being able to watch Kav get off with her boy toy. After a few minutes of slurping on his penis, she stood and climbed into Jaret's lap. They kissed briefly, which made Kav especially horny in spite of all the other visual sensations available to her, and then they proceeded to fuck.

Bethany guided Jaret's big grey appendage into her pinkish tunnel and sank onto it greedily. She bottomed out and grinded her hips against him. He grunted when he felt himself reach her most inner depth, and then grabbed her waist. They had done this before, it was obvious. He started to thrust up into her and she met each thrust with precise timing. They had a rhythm going immediately. Kav continued to rub at her moist lips and little grey nub while she watched.

Bethany's moans of delight turned into squeals, which was ironic since all of her reactions seemed to be as equally high-pitched, and within five minutes of heated sex she was already climaxing. Jaret slowed his pace and allowed her to feel the wave of her orgasm without distraction. He was her tool for sexual pleasure, not her soul mate companion, and he knew she would be mad if he did anything to interrupt it.

Bethany sighed deeply when it was over, and she climbed off of Jaret and turned to Kav with a smile, seeing her roommate masturbating openly on the floor.

"Whew!" Bethany said. "Ready for your turn?"

Kav nodded, and stood. It seemed completely natural and expected for her to approached Jaret in order to mount him. His wonderful penile appendage was still rock hard and covered in Bethany's cunt cream. Kav didn't care. She climbed onto him just as Bethany had done and without hesitation his penis found her entrance. He thrust up into her too sharply, maybe expecting her vagina to be as used and hungry as Bethany's always was. Instead, he met resistance.

"Hey!" Kav hissed. "Not so fast."

Jaret stopped moving. "Sorry."

Slowly, much more carefully, he pushed his penis up into Kav's pussy. Her lips split open with a most wonderful sensation, for both of them, and nearly sucked his penis up into her body. He couldn't bottom out like he could with Bethany, but even with only half of it buried in her, he felt the impending signs of orgasm starting in his loins.

"Give it to her," Bethany said, sitting next to him on the couch now with her legs spread slightly. Her hand was moving on her vagina unabashedly.

Jaret gritted his teeth and tried his best to hold out as he gave the big grey D to his fellow Xaru, but her impossibly tight hole was just too much for him. He nearly howled as he felt his balls tighten and his cum began rising in his shaft.

Kav could feel it, not especially experienced sexually but certainly knowing the signs of her male partner's approaching pleasure spike, and forced herself to take as much of his penis as she could bear. She got about three quarters of it inside her starving pussy just as it started spewing. Jaret let out a long groan as he came, nice and hard and satisfying. Kav's climax would be directly linked to his chemical release inside of her, so she was a few seconds behind him.

Once it started, her vision blurred and she felt the endorphins being flooded into her brain. Her body responded by melting into her partner and becoming very loose and slack. She dropped her head down to Jaret's chest and weakly thrust her hips forward. They rutted together like that as they each enjoyed each other's genitals. The Xaru male was tense and frozen in place, while the Xaru female rolled her body back and forth over her counterpart. Bethany was fingering her cunt the whole time as she observed.

Kav's orgasmic trance was broken by the sensation of Bethany's hand cupping her breast. It was Kav's own fault for being so awkward with the whole situation, but when she felt Bethany stroke down her stomach with the most sensual touch she had ever felt, Kav was back in the trance for the remainder of its length. When Xarus mated, the orgasm could last upwards of a full minute. Some Human females could climax for long periods as well, but Human males had perpetually short orgasms. Maybe that was why they were always trying to have sex, to repeat the process again and again instead of having one long fulfilling satisfaction.

Jaret had his head back again and was staring up at the ceiling. Kav came to and saw Bethany smiling up at her. Her green eyes were positively vibrant right now. Kav knew she was a wild one, but she never suspected that she was this crazy. Kav would think herself to be crazy too, but the seed in her belly was too pleasant to ignore. She had needed this, Bethany was right. Still, she didn't feel that it was an especially wise course of action, and was already trying to convince herself that it wouldn't be repeated.

"Damn," Jaret said finally, "she has the tightest pussy I've ever felt."

Bethany scowled at him. "Don't get any ideas."

"Come on, baby," Jaret apologized. "I would never leave you."

Hearing Jaret try to sway Bethany, who was only using him quite openly anyway, while he was still buried in another girl's pussy was too much for Kav. It totally ruined the moment, so she climbed off of him and ignored the precious ejaculate that leaked out of her as she walked. She didn't say anything to either of them as she walked off and went back to the shower. She wasn't sorry that the sex had happened, and at least she would have a nice nap for a few minutes now that her flush had been partially satiated.

She rinsed herself off and then went straight to bed. She could hear Bethany and Jaret still talking in the living space before starting a new fuck session, but it didn't keep her from being dead tired. Things would probably be weird and tense with Bethany now, and she had still promised to keep out of the dorm tonight, so she didn't want to break her word. She would have to find somewhere to go to keep herself busy. Hopefully Jaret's cum would be enough to feed her body until at least tomorrow. Then she had all day to find a more fulfilling sex partner.

Before she drifted off, she had the ingenious idea of digging some of the cum out of her engorged cunt and pushing it up into her anus where it could be better absorbed. She ventured one finger first, cautiously, before inserting a second. She rubbed the sperm around her innards as best she could, and then withdrew her fingers and licked them. It was a scant amount, but at least she had all three major bodily entrances for the cum to absorb into.

The taste of Xaru semen was like a gentle drug that calmed her. She felt a small remnant of what should have been a full heady experience, and let it take her away to the land of dreams. Maybe she should have set her alarm first...

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers
12