Kavita In Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" I moaned loudly as my fingers scratched the walls. I tried to look down at him but his face was buried between my legs. His tongue enjoying my womanhood, invading my, using me, and taking full advantage of my vulnerability and desire.

Making his tongue flat, Arun ran his tongue the full length of my slit up and down several times. He spread the outer lips apart more with both of his thumbs, and I felt my pussy was wide open in front of him. I looked down in shame and lust and was Arun sticking his tongue out again. He was pointing it right at my clit. Slowly he circled his tongue around it, and I started seeing stars. I finally moved my hands to Arun, but rather than pushing him away, I placed my hands on his head and pulled him deeper in. I didn't say anything. If I don't say it, then I'm not making it happen! Arun continues to gently nibble on my and by now I was moaning with every stroke of him tongue. Encouraged Arun planted his open my mouth over my pussy, and began to suck. His tongue snaked into my hole and started to trace the opening.

I felt my knees weaken as Arun's tongue entered by open hole. He moves his hand back and grabbed my ass, holding my up and my knees started to give out. As much as I didn't want to give Arun the Satisfaction of it, I knew I was going to cum any second. He was rubbing his clit with his lips and fucking my pussy with his tongue. My pussy was flowing profusely and Arun must have been gulping down every drop. Suddenly my whole world exploded and I came with thunderous force. I pushed down into his mouth and let out a muffled scream through bitten lips as I came into his mouth. My nails were digging into his skull but Arun still didn't stop. I came in waves and my legs completely gave away.

I don't know what happened next, if I had passed out or not, but the next thing I remember was lying on the bed with Arun on top of me. He was kissing my lips and I could taste my own juices on his lips.

"I'm going to fuck you now Kavita!" He whispered in my ear.

His cock was touching my wet pussy and the heat emanating from it was incredible. This was still wrong and I tried moving away from that huge male organ, but there was nowhere for me to go. My legs were spread and open with his knees holding them apart. I felt the head of his penis slide across the mouth of my pussy. My mind was somewhere between absolute panic and total lust. The head of his cock found its way between my cunt lips.

His prick followed my movements and suddenly forced its way several inches into my body. I was gasping for breath. I was in the grip of some primal emotion. It may have been fear. Perhaps not. He slid out to the end again. This time my body moved with him, like it didn't want to feel him leave my confines.

Arun slammed into me burying the full length of his massive member deep into my body. He pulled out, then drove in again. The power of his thrusts caused an almost violent reaction in my body, as it met his thrusts with powerful thrusts of its own. He fondled my breasts like they were his personal sex toy, tweaking the nipples, then biting them, sucking them. I felt I was being overwhelmed.

I tried to regain control. I told myself that I would absolutely never have an orgasm this way. I couldn't let him know that he had read me right. My hips were now rolling with his every move, trying to keep his prick deeply in my pussy. My eyes were back in my head, my mouth was open, I was panting, moaning. My resolve to keep calm, to keep from climaxing, was being sorely tested.

"Oh god" I moaned since I really needed to cum. It seemed my whole being was centered on that huge prick splitting open my pussy, almost like it was the first time. I may as well have been a virgin, since Arun was reaching places that Raj hadn't even known existed.

Suddenly my wrists were free. Arun had let them go so he could clutch my face with both hands and bury his tongue in my mouth. My hands didn't push him away. Instead they clawed down his back, pulling him closer, scratching wildly. They were out of my control. My body had become a vessel for his use. I heard the screaming and I knew it was my own. His bent down to kiss my neck again. His ear was right by my lips. I couldn't help it.

"Fuck me, Arun. Fuck me harder. Stick it in me. Make me come. Oh, God! I'm coming. God! Ohhh!" I whispered, then screamed.

I felt Arun's prick erupt with a flood of sperm. He emptied string after string of cum against my cervix. I couldn't help it, I kept coming and coming. My climax lasted for minutes, I know it did. The charge that ran between my head and my cunt had my pussy walls clenching and unclenching around Arun's now softening prick.

Finally though panting lips, Arun kissed me and pulled out. I felt his cum ooze out of me and without saying anything I got up and got dressed immediately and left. All the way hole I felt his cum ooze out of my pussy and as much as I want to deny it, Arun was a great lover. It was then I realized that if he could make me cum like that when I didn't want him to, what could he do to me when I did want to. I though about that all the way home and surprisingly just the thought made me so horny that got home, had my shower and as soon as Raj walked in, I jumped him.

Arun had changed me forever. I was now a cheating wife, but I didn't regret it. I was a woman with needs and since Raj was never home, Arun fulfilled them with vigor and in every way. Needless to say, Arun fucked me again and I was a more than willing partner every time after that.

This is my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Feedback and comments are more than welcome. You can contact me through the author.<.I>

12