Kavitha's Injection

Story Info
Shy wife tells husband how she got a shot in her bottom.
4k words
3.92
72.5k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b7ffh1
b7ffh1
288 Followers

My name is Vinod. I have been married to my wife Kavitha for almost two years now. She works as a teacher at the local high school. Recently, I had to go to a computer conference in Las Vegas. My friend Dr. Bill also decided to go with me so we could hang out together after the conference and have some guy time. My wife had to work that week, and so she stayed home. When I was gone, my wife caught a cold. I was worried about her, but every day when I talked with her she would tell me, "It's just a cold. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Just have a good time with Bill in Vegas."

However, when I got home Saturday evening, I found my wife lying down in the guest bedroom, still in her pajamas. It turned out she was a lot sicker that I had thought.

This is the story she told me:

When I came home from school on Friday, I was exhausted. My nose was running, my sinuses were stuffed, and I had a headache. On top of that, I had a bad cough and my chest hurt! I was miserable, and so I made myself some chicken soup, took some cold medicine, put on my pajamas, and went to bed hoping to feel better in the morning.

I tossed and turned the whole night trying to get comfortable and finally fell into an exhausted sleep just as the sun was starting to come through the windows. I slept like this through Saturday morning until I was woken around 3 PM by the doorbell. Still in my pajamas, I stumbled down the stairs to answer it. It was Mr. McCready our retired next-door neighbor. He had come over to bring me some fresh vegetables from his garden. However, when he saw me, he knew something was wrong. Putting his hand on my forehead he said "Kavitha, you look awful. We need to get you to the doctor now. I know Vinod and Dr. Bill are out of town, so I will take you to an old friend of mine, Dr. Curtis."

For the first time since getting up, I thought about what I was wearing. It was my favorite pair of pink pajamas. They were modest with a long sleeve flannel top and full-length flannel pants. The flannel top had the prettiest silver patterns sewn into it. However, I was not wearing any underwear underneath! I suggested to Mr. McCready that I should go upstairs and change, but he insisted that the pajamas were good enough for visiting the doctor, and that I should just come as I was. I was too embarrassed to mention that I was not wearing underwear, so just decided to go along. Besides, like he said, we were just going to the doctor.

Still feeling miserable, I got in the car with him, and Mr. McCready drove me 20 minutes to his friend's office. One the way there, he mentioned that Dr. Curtis and he had met during their time in the army and remained fast friends. Dr. Curtis worked as a contract physician for the local military base, seeing soldiers in his clinic. As a favor to Mr. McCready, he had agreed to see me for free.

We finally arrived at Dr. Curtis's office and went inside. It was a small office with about 15 chairs in the waiting area, a reception desk, and a curtained off hallway. Even the short walk from the car had tired me out, and I collapsed into one of the chairs. Mr. McCready went up to the receptionist and told her who he was and that he had already spoken to Dr. Curtis. He then sat next to me in an open chair at the end of the row.

I leaned back in my chair expecting to have a long wait. To my surprise, it turned out that Dr. Curtis really was good friends with Mr. McCready. Within 3 minutes of us getting there Dr. Curtis came out with along with a man in scrubs. Dr. Curtis was tall, white-haired, and looked to be in his sixties. His face was friendly but stern. His voice and demeanor showed he was used to giving orders and having them followed. Looking at him, I suspected that he could stop a charging elephant just by ordering it!

Dr. Curtis took a look at me and said, "Quickly, James, help her into exam room 1 and get her vitals. I will finish up with my current patient and be right in!"

"Come on Kavitha," the man in scrubs said gently as he helped me from my chair and led me inside the curtained off hallway. I could see that there were four exam rooms. Opposite exam room 1 there was a large treatment room with x-ray equipment. We went into exam room 1, and he closed the door. I sat down on the end of the exam table. The man said his name was James and he had been a medic in the Army and now worked with Dr. Curtis. He said that I was the first woman he had seen at the clinic since he started working here 2 years ago, but not to worry, he and Dr. Curtis would take good care of me.

He asked me about what was going on and about my medical history and any medications. Then he placed a thermometer in my mouth to take my temperature. "99.1, a little warm, but not a fever" he stated after it beeped. He then took my blood pressure, pulse, and respirations. "Ok, I will give this information to Dr. Curtis, and he will be in shortly." James said as he left the room.

A couple minutes later Dr. Curtis came in. He spent a few minutes asking me about what had brought me here and reviewing the information James had taken.

He then started to examine me. He looked in my eyes. He had me open wide and looked at my throat. He felt my neck for any swollen nodes.

Then he picked up his stethoscope and came to my left side. "I need to listen to your lungs" he said and pulled up my pajama top in the back up to my shoulders. I gasped for a second as my entire back was bare. Worse, although the front of my breasts was still covered, my top had ridden up over the sides of my breasts exposing them. I ignored it knowing he was a doctor. Besides, I was miserable and just wanted to feel better.

He listened carefully across my back and sides moving the stethoscope from one position to another. After that, he pulled my top back down. I was all covered again.

"Now Kavitha, I need to listen to your heart and lungs from the front." With that he unbuttoned the three top buttons and began listening with his stethoscope. I was a little embarrassed as my cleavage was exposed. But I reasoned that he was a doctor and I should get over my modesty. After couple of minutes, he told me to lean forward. When I did that, my top gapped forward. With the top 3 buttons undone, and me not wearing a bra, I could glance down and see my nipples exposed! I glanced at Dr. Curtis, and I knew he could see my exposed breasts and nipples as he listened to my heart! However, he had a most professional look on his face as if this were just a part of his job. I figured I was just being childish and said nothing. After a few minutes, he was done. He buttoned up my top and turned to me.

"I think we should get a chest x-ray. Just wait here and I will send the x-ray tech in." he said and left closing the door.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. It opened and two men came in: an older man in his thirties and a younger one in his twenties. "Hi, Kavitha, my name is George. I am the x-ray tech" the older one introduced himself. "This is my assistant Carl" he said referring to the younger one. "He is in training to be an x-ray technician like me. Please come with us across the hall and we will get your x-ray done."

I followed them across the hall and into the treatment room. In the middle of the room was a table. At the far end, there was the x-ray machine. There were also a bunch of shelves and carts with various medical supplies as well.

George asked me if I was pregnant to which I replied "No." They then had me put on a lead gown around my waist. This whole time, George was explaining what he was doing to Carl. They first had me stand facing the x-ray plate and rotate my shoulders until my chest was pushed up against it. "Hold your breath" they instructed as they took the x-ray. Then for the next x-ray, I stood sideways to the plate and raised my arms above my head. Again, I had to hold my breath while they took the x-ray.

"All right. We are all done. Let's go back to your room, and I will let Dr. Curtis know we are done."

As I walked back to my room, a new bout of coughing took over. This got the attention of Dr. Curtis, who came down the hall and helped me back into the room and onto the exam table. "You are burning up" he observed. He looked at my vital signs on the chart. "99.1, I just don't believe it. Kavitha, did you have your mouth closed the entire time the thermometer was in your mouth?" he asked. I replied that my nose was all stuffed up and so I had been breathing through my mouth during the time the thermometer was in my mouth.

"That explains it. Let's do your temperature right." With that he had me lie down flat on the bed and roll over onto my tummy. I knew what was coming but did not have the energy to resist. I was about to have my temperature taken in my bottom! This was so embarrassing. I had not had my temperature taken that way since I was a little girl! I was too sick to argue, and Dr. Curtis seemed so knowledgeable and professional that I just went along with it.

Once I had turned over, he gave me a pillow to rest my head on. Then Dr. Curtis went to a drawer and pulled out an old-fashioned mercury thermometer with the large rectal bulb. He then took a cotton ball, wet it with rubbing alcohol, and used it to wipe the thermometer down. Then he took the thermometer and shook it to reset the mercury level.

This brought back memories of my childhood when my mom would take my temperature in my bottom. It was embarrassing then, and I experienced the same feelings now.

He walked over to me. "Lift up your hips." Dr Curtis said as he pulled down my pajama bottoms to mid-thigh baring my bottom! Before I had a chance to react, he spread my bottom cheeks apart and inserted the thermometer into my anus. I squirmed and wiggled my bottom when the cool metal bulb touched my anus. Once the thermometer was in place, he released my bottom and said, "Hold still while it registers." He then took a timer, turned it to five minutes and set it on the counter where I could see it. It felt so demeaning to lie there with with my bottom exposed with a thermometer sticking out. Dr. Curtis just sat in his chair looking over some charts while he waited for my temperature.

When there was about a minute left on the timer, to my horror, I heard a knock on the door! A second later George the x-ray tech walked into the room with some x-ray films. He briefly glanced at my naked bottom with the thermometer sticking out of it, looked up at my red face, and smiled a sympathetic smile. He said, "Dr. Curtis, here are her chest x-rays" and put them up on the x-ray viewer for him to see. He then turned and walked out of the room, carefully closing the door behind him.

Before Dr. Curtis had a chance to look at the x-rays, the timer rang. He came over and pulled the thermometer from my bottom. As soon as he did that, I quickly pulled up my pajamas and rolled over and sat up on the exam table. "Just as I suspected, 103.2. You have a bad infection. Let's take a look at your x-rays."

He looked at my x-rays for a few seconds. Then he pushed the intercom button in the room and said "James and George to exam room 1 now!" A few seconds later James and George arrived.

In a calm, quiet, but terrifying tone, Dr. Curtis berated them. "George, see this x-ray, it is completely useless. There are artifacts all over the x-ray from the metallic thread used in the patient's top" he said referring to the silver thread in the designs on my pajama top. "James, the oral temperature missed a severe fever. You have both done a disservice to the patient. George you did it by taking a worthless x-ray which she will have to get repeated. James, you did it by taking an oral temperature even when it should have been obvious that her nose was all stuffed up and she would have to breathe through her mouth."

"And you know what the root cause for your actions was? An excessive concern for patient modesty as opposed to patient health. Back in my day, patients and medical workers knew that when you entered a doctor's office or hospital, modesty concerns got left at the door. That's why we didn't make these stupid mistakes!"

After dressing them down, he then turned to me. "Kavitha, I apologize for all this. We are going to do this the right way. Stand up and come here." I came and stood in front of him. He then started unbuttoning my pajama top! After hearing him rail against modesty in a medical setting, how could I tell him to stop? Besides he was doing this for my own good so we could find out what was making me sick. After completely unbuttoning my top, he took it off me, and threw it on the exam table. James and George looked at me stunned.

"Come let's get some good x-rays!" Dr Curtis ordered. He opened the exam room door and had us all walk across the hallway to the treatment room with me doing my best to cover my breasts with my arms!

We walked into treatment room. Thankfully, no patient was there. The x-ray trainee, Carl looked at me with wide eyed surprise when he saw that I was topless and covering my breasts with my arms. George helped me put the lead gown around my waist.

"Come here Kavitha" Dr. Curtis ordered standing next to the x-ray plate. He had me stand facing the plate and roll my shoulder forward until my breasts were touching the cool plate. I felt my nipples hardening from the contact with the cold surface!

Then Dr. Curtis, James, George, and Carl all went into the x-ray control booth. "Ok hold your breath" said George. I held my breath and heard the click as the x-ray was taken. I was just about to get away from the cold metal, when Dr. Curtis ordered "Stay in position until I check that the x-ray is good." After a couple of minutes, he said "Ok looks good, now for the lateral x-ray."

I put my hands over my breasts and stepped back from the plate as Dr. Curtis walked out of the control booth. He then turned me sideways to the x-ray plate. "Now raise your hands above your head." Dr. Curtis ordered. I would have to fully expose my breasts to everyone! I hesitated for a second, but then remembered that this x-ray view was required, and these men were all professionals, and that it was for my health. I felt a blush coming into my face as I raised my hands above my head, fully exposing my breasts. Dr. Curtis looked at me for a few seconds making sure I was positioned correctly and went back into the control room.

I once again held my breath as the x-ray was taken. "Keep in position until I verify that the x-ray looks good" Dr. Curtis told me again. Time seemed to tick by slowly as I stood with my breasts and nipples fully exposed holding my arms above my head!

A couple of minutes later, all four of them emerged from the control room. Dr. Curtis walked up to me. "You can go ahead and put your arms down. Kavitha, it looks like you have a right lower lobe pneumonia."

I was scared. I had a pneumonia. Was I going to die? Would I have to go to the hospital?

Dr. Curtis saw my fear and reassured me in a calming voice. "Kavitha, don't be scared. This is something that we can treat without you going to the hospital. I think the best option is to give you an injection of antibiotics and some steroids. Please step this way." With that he took my hand and led me to the table in the middle of the room. As he was doing this, I saw James go to one of the drawers and pull out some vials and some needles and syringes and other supplies. "Now bend over the table" Dr. Curtis instructed me, as he removed the lead gown from around my waist.

It was at this point, it finally got into my head that I was going to get a shot in my bottom! I was immediately scared. It brought back memories of when I was a kid getting shots in my bottom. I remembered the pain and embarrassment!

Standing in front of me, James drew up the medicine into two syringes. They were going to give me two shots!

James then walked behind me and joined Dr. Curtis. I felt the panic start to rise! "I just need to pull these down" I heard Dr. Curtis say as I felt his hands in the waistband of my pajamas. A second later, he had pulled my pajamas to mid-thigh, exposing my bottom!

Before I had any chance to contemplate my exposure, I smelled the strong smell of rubbing alcohol and felt the cool sensation on my left cheek as Dr. Curtis prepared the injection site.

Then it happened! The lack of sleep, the cold medicine, the infection, and my fear of needles made me snap. My mindset reverted to that of a scared little girl, desperate to avoid a shot! I had to get away from here!

Before anyone could react, I reached behind me, pulled up my pajama bottoms, covered my breasts with my left hand and raced for the door! In a moment, I was out the door and running down the hallway. I crashed past the curtain and into the waiting room! Everyone looked up in shock. My eyes immediately focused on the one familiar person there - Mr. McCready - and I ran towards him.

"Kavitha! Stop!" boomed Dr. Curtis behind me. The voice was so commanding I froze mid-step.

"Bob," Dr. Curtis said addressing Mr. McCready by his first name, "Come with me. I need your help to give her a shot."

Dr. Curtis then took my hand and escorted me back to the treatment room followed by Mr. McCready. I saw James, George, and Carl waiting for us. They had a chair set up in the middle of the room.

"Ok, Bob, sit down on the chair. Now, young lady, lay down over his lap. Very good. Now, Bob, I need you to hold her and keep her from getting up while we give these shots."

Thus, I found myself lying down over Mr. McCready's lap, like a little kid! Mr. McCready also pinned my hands behind my back so I wouldn't be able to interfere.

"Ok, let's take these off. We don't want her to trip over them." Dr. Curtis said as he pulled my pajama bottoms completely off. I was now stark naked lying over my next-door neighbor's lap! I felt my face turn red.

However, I did not have a chance to focus on my embarrassment. "James, since we need to give two shots, I think it best we give them at the same time. You inject the right buttock, and I will inject the left." Dr. Curtis said as he laid out his plan. Once again, I smelled the alcohol swabs. This time, both sides of my bottom felt the cool cleaning. Panic welled up! I tried to get up, but Mr. McCready held me down. I began to cry.

Dr. Curtis counted. "Ok, on three. One... Two... Three!"

I felt the stings as the needles penetrated the skin of my bottom and into my muscle. Then, as they injected the medicine, I felt the pain of a thousand bee stings! I screamed in agony! The fire in my bottom replaced every thought in my head!

As soon as I felt Mr. McCready's hold loosen, I jumped up from his lap. My hands went to my burning bottom as I rubbed my cheeks and danced and wailed in pain.

I don't know exactly how long I cried, and danced, and rubbed my sore bottom. Slowly, the burning faded from my bottom. This was replaced by the burning in my face as I looked around the room at Dr. Curtis, James, George, Carl, and my next-door neighbor Mr. McCready! I looked down. My naked breasts were still bobbling from my earlier jumping. Looking further down, my lower charms were clearly visible as I had shaved down there only a week earlier! I must have put on quite a show!

I looked around in embarrassment. "Don't worry, Kavitha. Like Dr. Curtis said, modesty is the last thing you need to worry about when you are sick." James reassured me as he handed me my pajama bottoms.

As I was putting them on, Carl went to the other room and retrieved my top, which he handed to me. After I was dressed. Dr. Curtis spoke "Have a seat in the waiting room. We just need to keep an eye on you for thirty minutes to make sure you don't have a reaction to the medicine." I then heard him giving Mr. McCready some instructions but couldn't hear the details.

b7ffh1
b7ffh1
288 Followers
12