Kay and the Cops

Story Info
Danny gets pulled over... Kay's teasing gets him out of it.
2.5k words
4.51
27.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaysbf
kaysbf
174 Followers

Kay and I were on our way back from the beach. We had spent the day walking the board walk and enjoying the sunny weather. As I was speeding down the left lane in my normal way I glanced over at her thick thighs, clearly showing beneath her daisy duke jean shorts she was wearing. I remembered the looks she had gotten from the guys on the board walk as we had walked past them. I probably caught dozens of their eyes trying to slyly glance back to catch a sight of her juicy ass cheeks, a third of which were hanging out below the skin tight shorts. She of course knew what they were doing and somehow maintained a steady exaggerated swing of her hips the whole time we walked. Holding my hand and every once in a while leaning over to give me a kiss while whispering in my ear, "I think those guys like how my ass jiggles when I walk..." just to tease me. As I thought about the day my dick started to get a little hard.

"Danny! Slow down! You always drive so fast..." She sighed looking over at the speedometer.

"Kay it'll be fine...don't worry about it there's no cops here," I replied placing a hand on her thigh.

"You do know if you get pulled over one more time they'll take your license...how will you get to work? You're going to risk all that for what exactly?" she said crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows in a way to let me know she was serious.

"Babe...there's never ever cops here...we can shave 10 minutes off the trip if I just..."

*Police siren*

"Fuck!" I let the word slip out as I looked in the mirror. Sure enough there was a cop who had just pulled out from behind the trees and was right behind me...I was never going to hear the end of this.

"See!! I told you!! Daniel what are you going to do!" she said pissed.

"Okay okay, I'll take care of it just stay calm," I replied. She scoffed and took my hand off her thigh letting me know her displeasure.

I pulled to the side of the road and stopped. I looked in the rear view mirror to see two cops getting out, they looked like the serious type, rather buff with straight faces. One walked up to each window.

"Sir can I see your license and registration please?" the cop beside me asked as I put down the window.

"Uh sure officer, babe can you get it from the glove compartment?" I asked Kay. She opened the compartment and fished around for it. The cop beside me stooped down and looked in the window. I swear I heard him let out a moan as her thick thighs came into view. The officer on the other side of the car, her side, wasn't saying anything, and I couldn't tell where he was looking from behind his glasses but I could guess.

She got the registration and insurance and gave them to me, I handed them with my license to the officer. He took them, though still staying stooped down for an extra second, probably to enjoy the view. He took them back to the car with his partner as we sat in the car.

"I swear if you loose your license over this I'm going to kill you..." Kay said clearly upset.

-----Back in the cop car------

"Man did you see the legs on that girl!"

"Ha yeah man, shit. Those shorts she's wearing don't cover much up haha. With thighs that thick I can only imagine what that booty looks like...bet it's thick as hell."

---Back in the car with Kay and Danny-----

I was waiting anxiously for the officers to come back, looking in the mirror they seemed to be taking awhile. Finally they got out and started walking back up, he got to my window, once again stooping down.

"So uh sir, you were going way over the speed limit. I'm sorry to say this but I have to write you a ticket. Based on your driving record you'll more than likely have your license suspended. You can appeal but 4 violations over 90 mph is excessive..."

"Um sirs..." Kay suddenly spoke up, "sorry to interrupt you but, is there anyway you could let us go with a warning? I know he's an idiot but he needs his license to get to work and well I think he was just a tad distracted..." I looked at Kay and could tell she was putting on her best flirty / pouty face, she had leaned over toward the cop beside me which allowed the other cop to get a slight view of her large backside.

"Well..." the cop beside her said, "ma'am that may be possible, why don't you both step out of the car to discuss it?"

"Why of course officer!" Kay said smiling, he opened the door for her and helped her out. The cop beside me didn't even pay attention to me as he had already started to walk to the front of the car looking over towards Kay as she stood up and her full figure came into view. Her shorts had ridden up even more so more of each plump ass cheek was visible as she stood up, she didn't both pulling her shorts down. I got out as well and walked over to where her and the two cops were standing.

"Ma'am we have to write him a ticket...he was going to fast, we'd get into trouble otherwise." The one cop said.

"Well...maybe you can just say you pulled him over for something else...maybe you thought we had pot or something?" she said playfully biting her lip.

"I mean we could maybe...but I don't see why we should." The cop who had come to my driver side window said.

"Well if you had pulled us over for that, what would you have to do?" she asked.

"Well we'd have to search you probably..."

"Really...well boys. I'd bet that if you had pulled us over for that, being the fine police officers you are, I'm sure you'd surmise that I must have the weed. So you'd have to search me, only problem is..." Kay turned away from the officers facing the car putting her legs together which stuck her ass out even more as it came into view. It looked so squeezable only half covered by her shorts which didn't leave much to the imagination, "but these shorts are so small the only pockets I could have anything in are my back pockets...So. Do you want to write him a speeding ticket, or search me?" Kay said smirking.

"Search" "Search" they both said almost at the same time.

*Giggle* "now now boys one at a time...and you stand there and watch as your punishment for not listening to me..." she said giving me a scowl.

She stayed in her position as the cop that was beside her window stepped up first smirking. He placed his hands with his fingers pointing down on her back then slowly slid them down to her waist, keeping them going over the top of her ass, then further down until his fingers curved down to touch where her ass met her thighs cupping each cheek with his hands. She smiled looking over her shoulder down at his hands as they squeezed her big ass. Her flesh pouring out between his fingers. She let out a little yelp as he squeezed. He stood there at first just squeezing her ass over and over every few seconds then he began rubbing her ass in between squeezes.

"damn your girl has a soft ass..." The cop said looking at me sneering assuming correctly her and I were together, his buddy chuckled as he watched his partner groping Kay's juicy cheeks.

The cop walked up closer to her, pushing his groin which was bulging with his hard cock between her two cheeks as he man handled them. She purred as he started grinding into her, she responded by moving her ass up and down and side to side all the while pushing back against him. The cop tilted his head back and closed his eyes as her big ass rubbed against him, he moved one of his hands from it's planted place on an ass cheek and grabbed her waist pulling her back into him harder. I realized she was literally jacking him off with her ass, just like she said she did with that batman guy at the comic-con. The cop beside me was watching intently, a bulge already forming in his pants.

*SMACK*

The cop grinding his dick into Kay's backside gave her bare cheek a hard smack. She moaned loudly.

"Officer I've been bad, better spank me again," she made eye contact with me as she said it, clearly trying to get a rise out of me by showing she's enjoying it.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

The cop landed two hard smacks on her right cheek back to back, each followed by a loud moan from her. He started to moan as well, moving his head back again and moving both hands down to each sensually dig its fingers into one of her soft cheeks. He let out an audible and loud moan followed by his body shaking a little, clearly he had just came. Kay smirked and stood up, moving her ass away from his groin and looking down to see a wet spot.

"Thank you officer, but it's your friends turn..." She glanced over at the cop next to me, and made a gesture with her figure for him to come over. Meanwhile his partner who had just finished landed one more hard slap on Kay's backside making her jump and yelp, followed by one more deep squeeze then reluctantly walked over to where I stood. He didn't say anything but gave me a smirk as he stood next to me watching his partner walk over to her.

As he approached she turned back toward the car resuming the bent over position, sticking her ass out at him. But I guess he decided he wanted an even better experience. As he walked up he whispered something in her ear, she smiled and said loudly, "Only down to your boxers" then shot me a quick devilish look.

At her answer he landed a firm swat on her backside, feeling it for the first time and clearly in awe of its size and softness. He then unzipped his pants, undoing them and revealing his hard dick encased in his boxers. Then he proceeded to follow his partners lead, walking up and pressing it between Kay's ass cheeks as he took both cheeks into his hands caressing and kneading them.

He groped her for what must have been nearly a minute, the whole time my eyes locked onto his hands feeling every inch of her magnificent backside. I was hard at this point, had been since his partner, but was trying not to show it. Kay glanced back at him and bit her lower lip.

"Hold on officer, I think you deserve something even better," she stood up for a moment moving out of range of the cop's wandering hands. She, to my shock, then undid her button on her shorts and slowly slid them down to her ankles. Revealing a thong that now exposed 100% of each cheek.

"Please continue," she said smiling.

He stood in awe of her exposed backside for a couple seconds then lunging forward and pulling her body back against his, situating his dick between each cheek. He then planced each hand on the side of each cheek and pressed in. At this point her ass enveloped his hard member and he started thrusting, letting her soft bare skin jack him off. It took less than 30 seconds before he too shook and moaned in visual pleasure as he climaxed. She let him stand there a moment longer than smirked and gently pushed him away.

She bent over and pulled her shorts back up, she did it slowly allowing them to watch. Then snuggly pulled them up, shaking her hips side to side so her backside jiggled for them. Then finally turning around.

"Well boys, did you find any weed?" she asked hands on her hips with a coy smile. Neither could even speak, then just shook their head no, "well then I guess no need for any tickets or anything is there?" she asked.

"No ma'am there is not, though maybe you should drive instead of your...friend here." The cop said looking at me, clearly unsure having just witnessed what I did, if her and I were together.

"Oh he's my boyfriend officer, and I think your right. Babe, here come sit in the passenger seat while these two strapping young gentlemen escort me. Kay put her arm around the officer beside her, the other walking up to her other side to do the same. I didn't say anything, just walked over to the passenger seat, opening the door and getting in. As they walked around the front of the car they passed me, both had their arms around her hips, each had a hand palming a cheek as they walked.

For some reasons that scene turned me on even more than what I had just witnessed as she walked with these two guy's hands on her backside laughing at something they said to her. When they reached the driver side one opened the door for her as the other helped her in.

*SMACK*

Of course the one helping her couldn't help but spank her one last time as she got in the car, eliciting nothing but a yelp and smile from her. The officer then handed her a piece of paper.

"Here you go ma'am...this is my personal number, if you ever need any assistance at all..." He smiled.

"And here's mine too..." the other quickly wrote something down on his notepad handing it to her.

*Giggle* "Oh thank you officers, you've given me all I need for today...but maybe sometime in the future..." She just winked at them and rolled up the window.

Starting the car she pulled out, both officers still staring as we drove away.

We sat silent in the car for a minute then she looked at me.

"Did you learn your lesson?" she asked playfully but also a tad serious.

"yesssss" I said can't helping but smile, she smiled back. Then rolled down the window again, she threw the two pieces of paper with the cop's numbers on it out the window.

"Good...just wanted to make sure before I got rid of those. I'm sure those nice men would use their very very strong hands again if you hadn't..." she flashed a devilish grin. She reached over and casually grabbed my groin feeling my erection. "enjoy the show?" she said smiling clearly knowing the answer.

"Uh huh," I said still in shock.

"Good...now it's your turn," she unzipped my pants, pulled out my bare cock and wrapped her fingers around it. Then proceeded to jack me off the whole way home, I came three times before we got there.

kaysbf
kaysbf
174 Followers