Kay Comes Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later Kay felt Conner's fingers trail along her spine on his way around the table to crouch in front of her. In his hand he held black canvas handcuffs folded up and tied with Velcro. He ripped one open and wrapped the stiff cloth around her left wrist, looping the end around a table leg before pulling the straps tight. The other cuff followed and when he stepped back, Kay's hands were bound above the edge of the table with only about a foot of give.

She lay with her stocking-covered knees open and folded under her, wearing the black collar around her neck with the metal chain draped seductively over her back to disappear in the cleft of her ass. Her hands were thrust out in front, cuffed and bound to the table. She looked like a cat stretching, ass and pussy exposed, begging to be used with or without consent.

"Now that's a sight I thought I'd never get to see again. Recite the rules."

This time Kay was ready. "Rule one: I will obey my Master."

Conner walked around the top of the table, outside of her line of vision. She had gotten the rule right, but he hadn't said if she would be punished for trying to block the earlier blows. Kay's ass clenched reflexively.

"Rule two: I will not touch, kiss, or walk without permission."

Crack!

Her bottom blossomed, but Kay bit down, thanked her Master, and got the second rule out through clenched teeth. "Rule three: I will not cum without consent." She flinched even before the hand came down, but with the restraints binding her arms, there was nothing she could do.

Crack!

Kay gasped in pain, and tears sprung into her eyes. She did her best to make her voice sound normal. "Rule four: My pussy will always be available to my Master."

Crack!

It was hard to think. She had to get the rules out before she forgot them again. "Rule five: I will be accept and be grateful for any punishment my Master chooses." His hand came down again and she winced at the sharp sting, but kept going.

"Rule six: A cunt has no freedoms, must lower her eyes and refer to herself as your cunt." Kay squeezed her eyes shut waiting for the last one. She was desperate to please him, desperate to prove that she could accept any punishment he deemed necessary, but it was all she could do to hold still while the red skin pulsed, keeping time with the beat of her heart.

Instead of the slap she expected, Kay felt the warmth of a tongue graze her clit. The surprise was so pleasant, she groaned her gratitude. Two quick licks and his mouth moved away, sliding up to the entry of her sex. She felt his tongue push through the sensitive opening and whimpered in need, surprised at how good it felt thrusting into her.

"Thank you for punishing your cunt, Master." She was proud of herself for remembering the rules.

"Good, pet." Conner's hands draped over aching skin and began to drift around the cheeks of her bottom. When he brought his mouth back to her clit, Kay felt herself slip under the spell he was casting. The pleasure was intoxicating; she buried her face in her arms.

"What do you think," Conner asked casually, "does pussy go good with beer?"

She could feel his moist breath on her inner thigh and couldn't stop herself from undulating towards him. She would have agreed to anything just to have his warm mouth move closer to the roiling heat at the her core.

"Yes, Master." It was hard to think with his lips so close to her aching sex. She desperately wanted to feel him lap at her clit. "Please."

A finger circled the tight hole of her ass and gave the leash a gentle tug before stroking down to her wetter entrance and burying itself deep inside her. His tongue once again traced a path around her pussy. It was too much. She pushed her ass out further, begging for more.

"I think you'd better try it first and tell me how it is."

Suddenly, she felt something cold and hard touching the opening of her deepest pleasure. It pushed in gently, slipping through her folds. Her pussy closed around it. In an instant she knew what it was.

The neck of the beer bottle.

Oh god. The wave of humiliation that washed through was intense enough to be almost painful as it made her insides flip and sent a shudder through taut muscles.

The bottle moved into her a little more at a time. Conner twisted and pushed in, pulled back, and firmly pressed again, twisting it in his hands to get it coated in her wetness.

When it was in about as deep as his smallest finger could reach, he changed the angle and thrust up against her g-spot. Embarrassment became something hungry, unraveling below her navel. He couldn't go too fast or risk spilling, but each jab hit hard and felt so good, Kay wanted to cry at the mortification of it. She was being fucked with a beer bottle and didn't want it to stop. She brought a fist to her mouth to keep herself from crying out.

"You like that don't you, you greedy little slut?"

Please don't make me say it, she thought, but the words came out on their own.

"Yes Master."

"More."

"Yes Master, your greedy slut likes being fucked--any way her Master wishes."

Crack!

His hand came down and brought the pain in her bottom roaring back to life. Her mind couldn't keep up with the things being done to her body. The pain and the pleasure ran together like a watercolor left out in the rain. All the sensations, his fingers reaching around to tug on her nipples, the ring still in her ass, the pain from her tender skin, and the bottle--oh god, the bottle--were mixing together in a dizzying mess.

The repetitive thrusts were making her sweat and she couldn't stop the small needy groans that were coming out of her throat. She wanted it. It was horrible.

"Good girl." The laughter in his voice only made it worse.

After one last jab, he pulled the bottle free. Kay pressed her head against the wooden table, breathing heavy.

"Present yourself."

She was tied to the table on her knees, but Kay remembered how it was done. Conner would have left enough give in the cuffs for Kay to twist her arms over her head and bring her shoulders around. With a deep breath, Kay executed the turn-around and sat up in a crunch before tucking her legs in behind her, remembering at the last second to lewdly spread her dripping pussy.

Conner held out the bottle. She could see wet streaks all over it where her cum had coated the dark glass.

"Tell me how it is." His tone dared her not to comply. "Lick it clean, then finish it."

Completely unable to look him in the eye, Kay took the bottle shakily and brought it to her lips. Her tongue snaked out and slipped around the bottle. She lapped up her own juices, about three inches down, before the slender glass neck flared to meet with the thicker body. Her face hot enough to light her hair on fire, she tilted her head back and took a drink.

"Well?"

"Its good, Master." She took another sip to prove it and to finish it off.

"You're such a good pet," he groaned. Conner enjoyed pushing her. She could read it all over his face and knowing that she had turned him on suddenly made everything worth it.

"And good girls get rewarded. Now lay down on your back, legs over the edge. I'll get my own taste."

Kay lay down on the wooden table with her legs spread wide, wrists chained to the table leg above her head. Her rib cage rose and fell as she waited, staring at the ceiling.

His breath was the first thing she felt as he blew a thin stream of air over her tender skin. Kay shuddered in pleasure as the soft air turned into a warm tongue. It dragged over her outer lips, flicking at the open mouth of her pussy. Conner thrust his tongue in and Kay groaned her encouragement.

He moved his mouth back up and came to a stop on the little nub. Kay held her breath, eagerly waiting for the first lash of his tongue. Conner didn't keep her waiting long. Broad and flat, it dragged across her clit in a long pull. Kay shuddered and curled her back to give him access to every part of her. Again the flat of his tongue rubbed at her tenderest spot. Then it tightened up and became firm pressure threading through her delicate flesh.

His arms wrapped around her legs and she felt his hands softly caressing her inner thighs, fingernails dragging over the skin. They moved up to her pussy to part her sex and give his mouth the opportunity to trail up the sides of her inner lips. After some exploring, his lips settled on the top of her slit.

By the time Conner began anything close to a normal rhythm, Kay was hanging on to the edge by her fingernails. He drew shapes on the top of her snatch with his tongue, but she was too entranced to decipher them. The steady rhythm on her clit was sending her higher and higher with every warm pass. Each stroke left her shuddering with building pleasure, and she tottered on the edge of her orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum Master."

It stopped. Everything stopped. She whimpered desperately, breathless and needy.

"Ask, pet."

Anything. "Please, please may I come, Master?"

"Go ahead."

He leaned in and covered her sensitive nub with his questing mouth, doing something that felt like both licking and sucking at once. In only seconds it was enough to tip the scales. The radiating pleasure reached a fever pitch, and Kay moaned in time to the drumbeat of Conner's mouth. When he pushed a finger in, the orgasm crashed down. Kay came hard, seeing nothing but hot, pulsing red until the waves passed enough to let her vision clear.

As soon as he felt her pussy clamp down on his finger, Conner sat back and thrust another into her. He used the muscles in his arms to fuck her as hard as he could, crooking his digits to hit her g-spot. The moans became yelps and each thrust threatened to make Kay boil over. The pressure in her cunt was almost too much to bear when, suddenly, she felt a tug on the end of the leash. Oh god, she'd forgotten about that. He began to pull it out.

It only made her moan louder.

His mouth returned to her swollen clit and continued making gentle circles around her folds of flesh. When the ring came free he thrust his smallest finger into her ass. The wordless cries dialed up a notch. He continued pounding her her cunt and ass until Kay thought she would explode if he went in once more.

This time she didn't have to ask. He said one word. "Again."

With one long sweep of his tongue, he sent her spiraling over the edge. She groaned like an animal, lost in the intensity of the second orgasm, his fingers still thundering in and out of her sex. When he stopped, all of Kay's muscles went slack and she collapsed on the table like a marionette with cut strings.

He'd always been the best at that too.

Conner moved around the table back to where Kay lay staring upwards with glazed eyes. "Good girl," he murmured as he gently stroked her forehead. "I think you've earned a few minutes for that."

Kay looked up hopefully, only half aware of the smile spreading across her face.

He crouched down and pulled at the Velcro of the cuffs, freeing her left wrist from its restraints before starting on the second. "I'll give you five minutes."

"I can do anything I want?"

"Yes."

"Mmm." The possibilities.

Freed from the canvas bonds, Kay sat up and swung her legs around to the side of the table, letting them dangle for a moment. After so much time on the floor and her 'pedestal,' Kay felt like she might get vertigo if she moved too fast. She finally stood on shaky legs and came face to face with her Master.

She reached for Conner and slipped a hand through the back of his short brown hair, enjoying the silky texture between her fingers. Kay leaned in and started a sensual kiss, letting her tongue explore his mouth at its leisure, gently licking his lips and breathing in all of him. Her hands couldn't help themselves. They strayed up Conner's muscular arms, down again along the tender inner-bicep, committing every curve to memory with touch alone.

When the kiss deepened, Kay pushed herself up against her Master, excited that she was allowed, for once, to do exactly as she wished.

"Three minutes, pet."

Kay quirked a sassy eyebrow. "And if I say its only been one and a half minutes?"

He growled and grabbed for her then. She might be able to do what she wished, but he was still her Master to the core, and to prove it, his hands grabbed her waist possessively and he threw his mouth over hers. She kissed back furiously, devouring him as aggressively as he was devouring her, but pulled back before the kiss was done.

He looked at her, surprised.

She grinned and pushed him as hard as she could. Conner fell backwards onto the couch.

"I'm on a time-table."

With that, Kay reached down and began undoing the jeans that separated her from his arousal. Impatient, she tugged maliciously and they came free. With another tug, the boxer-briefs followed.

Kay dropped to her knees in front of Conner's lap. She bent her head down slowly and began to run her fingers softly over the shaft of his naked cock. A warm tongue flicked out to catch the tip, and she enjoyed the way Conner shuddered at the sensation.

Patiently, she worked her tongue around the head, careful to only graze the skin, leaving it glazed with a ring of saliva. After three painfully slow revolutions, her tongue traveled down the base, licking Conner's cock like a lollipop. He tensed up again, his erection now pointing at the ceiling.

It was too much to resist.

Kay dove down on top of the cock and closed her lips around it, sealing off all air flow in order to create suction. She pulled her mouth down to the base while moving her tongue back and forth under the head of his penis. Conner's hands on her head told her he was enjoying her free time as much as she was. She began steady strokes up and down the shaft, using the pressure of her mouth to imitate a tight pussy.

When he let a quiet groan escape, Kay picked up the pace and began slamming her throat down on his erection. Three hard passes, two soft licks. Three hard passes, and then back up the shaft to swirl her tongue around the head. Conner was getting harder in her mouth and Kay wondered how much time she had left. He was going to cum soon. She went harder, stroked faster.

She reached down to cup his balls and was delighted to feel them tense up. Two more slams down the shaft and a rough grumble erupted from his chest, followed by a salty spray in her mouth.

Kay cut the pace and went up and down only twice more to make sure he was finished before leaning back on her heels. She smiled at him smugly, then swallowed.

Conner reached out and grabbed a stiff nipple. "Watch it, pet, or I'll take it out on your ass," he warned, but his eyes were smiling back. "Do you want to get fucked tonight?"

With what? Kay wondered, but would have bitten off her own tongue before she said it. She thought it wisest just to nod.

"Then crawl up here and get me off again."

"Again?" Kay's eyes popped as she clambered up to couch. "Since when can you go twice? Back to back?"

"Sweet Jesus, pet," he shook his head, "don't make me have to punish you for being so surprised. Yes twice. Yes back to back. Sometimes three times." Conner laughed when he saw Kay's mouth fall open. "Its been five years--I've learned a few new tricks. Now roll over on your back with your legs up and show me that pretty pussy of yours."

When she complied, Conner came at her like a train crashing through a tunnel. She gasped out loud at the feel of him plunging in to the hilt. Her pussy was still wet from all the attention it had been given, and the pressure inside of her felt wonderful. Conner filled her up and he drove repeatedly into her hot sex.

When she thought she had taken him all the way in, he pushed her legs further up her chest, folded like twin accordions and came at her even harder. A cry ripped out of her throat. Conner leaned forward and cupped her breasts in his hands, pumping her full of cock while she moaned and bucked her hips wildly.

Kay squealed as he slapped her ass, the pain and the pleasure mixing together to become something unrecognizable. He fell forward on top of her and pulled her hair as she lifted her hips, her body begging for his seed. The sex was feral and frenzied. Her pussy clamped down on the fullness of him, as if to trap him inside until he had given everything he had to her. In return, his hands possessed her body, owning her every movement and every sensation. The world became nothing more than the feel of his cock buried to the hilt in her cunt and the waves of pleasure he doled out with every curt thrust.

When Kay heard him groan, announcing that the mounting pleasure was approaching its pinnacle, Kay felt her body tense up. Knowing that he was so close to losing it was all the encouragement she needed. On the next stroke of his cock, her body exploded in orgasm and she let herself be engulfed in the flames. The contractions shivering down the walls of her pussy must have triggered Conner's orgasm. He tensed up and came hard.

When breath and stillness returned, Conner rolled himself to the side and sat up. Kay twisted and flipped around to put her head on his lap.

"Did you have fun, pet?" he asked, wiping the beads of sweat that dotted her forehead from the love-making.

"Yes." She sighed. Why didn't the world just stop when you wanted it to? She could lay here forever. She forced herself to sit up. It was important to remember that nothing could last forever. She was leaving in three months.

It was quiet as she collected her clothes off the floor and began to get dressed. Standing, she pulled her skirt over her hips and leaned back to grab the zipper, with the black blouse half buttoned to hide the red bra. Her panties were still in her purse, of course.

"How's your roommate?"

"Cara?" Kay asked, confused Conner would bring her up. The three had hung out years before, but they hadn't seen each other in some time now.

"Yeah, does she still want you?"

Kay flushed at that. Cara was hot, and she'd had thoughts of her own about making out on Cara's big purple bed, leaving her roommate naked and breathless beneath Kay's body, her pussy spread open for attention. Kay wondered what it would be like to run her tongue through Cara's slit. She wanted to hear her moans and know that she was the cause. She shook her head to clear it of the images popping up.

The other woman did make hints here and there that suggested they could be more than just friends, or at least have the sort of night you're supposed to have in college, Kay had just been too afraid to go for it.

She hadn't answered the question, but Conner's smile said she didn't have to; he saw the affirmation in her face. His next five words would be rattling around her head for days.

"I want you to seduce her."