Kay Goes to California

Story Info
Young woman goes to California and learns the joys of sex.
15.1k words
53.6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,040 Followers

When I was in high school I feel in love with the boy who lived next door. Eric was one year older than me and had always treated me like a sister. We were always close but never as close as I wanted to be. I was so hung up on him that when Eric went to California to go to college I followed him out there when I graduated a year later. I never was able to tell him how I felt. Instead I hoped that he would figure it out by himself, but he never did.

After my first two years of college it became apparent to me that Eric was never going to be more than a friend. Here I was a junior in college, 20 years old and still a virgin because I had saved myself for Eric. I was horny all the time but I couldn't find a guy that turned me on the way Eric did.

I began dreaming about having sex. I started reading stories about sex on some of the story sites on the internet, and for the first time in my life I masturbated. The reading and the masturbating helped a little but I felt that I needed to have sex with a man and soon. I determined I was going to lose my virginity but I didn't know how to chose the right man. I was afraid that if I let some guy seduce me that he might get the wrong idea about me. He might think that because I let him take my virginity that I must really like him or that because I did it on our first date he might think I was easy.

As it turned out I didn't have to worry about either of those problems. One day as I was sitting in the snack bar in the student union a professor from a class I had taken a year earlier stop by my table to say hello. Professor Richardson was about 35 years old, six feet tall and slightly balding. Other than that has was pretty average looking. I invited him to sit down and we talked about politics, he taught Political Science, for about an hour then he asked me to go have a drink with him so we could continue our conversation. We drove to a restaurant about a mile off campus and went into the bar. We talked, had a few drinks and then Professor Richardson, John as he asked me to call him, suggested we go into the dinning room and have dinner.

The evening had been quite enjoyable up to that point and I was wondering how it would end. When we had finished out meals John said, "My wife is away for the weekend, so I was wondering if you would like to come over to the house and ahhh....?"

John just let the incomplete question hang in the air. I had no doubt as to what he was asking so I said, "I'd love to."

When we got to the house John gave me what he called the grand tour. After showing me all through the house John said that he wanted me to see his private study. We went out through the kitchen into the back yard. Behind the house was a two-car garage with an outside staircase leading to a room above the garage. At the top of the stairs John pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. John opened the door and turned on the lights then stepped aside so that I could enter. Inside the room was a beautiful antique roll top desk and next to the desk was a side table, which held his computer. On one wall were several paintings of landscapes. In the corner was an old pot bellied stove and in the other corner was a bed.

As I looked around the room John went over to a small cabinet near his desk and open a door to reveal a small refrigerator. John got out two bottles of Heineken and handed me one.

As we sipped our beers John turned on his computer and said that he wanted to show me something. John said that he liked to collect erotic photographs form the internet and he had a collection of what he considered to be the most erotic and he wanted me to see them.

Like I said earlier, I surfed the internet to find sites that had sex stories and so I couldn't help but be exposed to some of the pornographic pictures on the net, but I had never paid any attention to them. I never thought of porn photos as erotic art.


When John began opening the files one at a time showing me his favorite pictures and explaining what he liked about them I began to see that they were erotic and I could feel it deep inside.

The pictures John showed me were almost all explicit without being crude. The first picture was of a man and woman on a bed. The man was entering the woman and was only part way in and he was looking into her eyes. John said, "What I like about this picture is the way the photograph seems to capture the couples love for each other. Look at the way he is looking at her. He wants to see what she feels as he penetrates her and she looks at him as if to say, 'I am yours'. I love this picture."

There were several more similar to the first. The pictures themselves weren't always erotic to me, but John's descriptions were.

Then there were the pictures depicting oral sex. One in particular struck me. The man was standing and the woman was on her knees. She had about half of his penis in her mouth and she was looking up at him. The only way I can describe the look on her face is to say it was adoration.

John showed me pictures of threesomes, two men and a woman and two women with a man, all very erotic. Then he showed me pictures of gay men making love, which didn't appeal to me at all other than from the standpoint of curiosity.

The last pictures he showed were of women loving each other. Although these pictures were beautiful photographed I was a little uncomfortable looking them. I really can't explain why.

There was one photo in this group that I found interesting. It was of two beautiful women, fully clothed. One woman was kissing the other on the mouth and the one being kissed had a look of surprise on her face. I stared at picture for a few minutes and ran all kinds of scenarios through my head as to what was the story behind that picture. I was suddenly aware that John was laughing at me. Then he said, "I like that one too. I can sit for hours and try to figure out what that was all about.

When he had shown me all of the pictures John turned off the computer. He stood up and put his hand out to me. I took his hand and stood next to him. John put his warm hands on my face and gently kissed me then said, "Would you like to make love now?"

Although the question surprised me I had no doubt about my answer. "Yes I would, but I have to tell you this and you may not believe it, but I am still a virgin."

John smiled and said, "I don't know why but I suspected you might be. I'll be gentle and make sure you enjoy your first time."

John led me to the bed and began kissing me. As he kissed me he unbuttoned my blouse. I didn't resist. I wanted to have sex with him. I wanted to experience some of what I had seen in the pictures and what I had read about in stories. John soon had my blouse off and my bra unhooked. When he put my nipple in his mouth it was the first time anyone had done that to me and it felt wonderful. Everything John did to me, every sensation was new to me so I just gave myself over to the experience. I did whatever John told me to do and moved whatever way he wanted me to move.

I was so horny that it felt like he was lighting little fires on my body anywhere he touched me. When he ran his tongue over my pussy lips I started to orgasm. I had brought myself off masturbating before, but it was never this good.

Finally when his cock penetrated me there was a moment of pain, and I grabbed hold of John and he pulled back momentarily then slowly began penetrating me again. Once he was fully inside me John stopped moving and gave me a chance to get used to the feel of his hard cock inside me. As the original discomfort subsided I began to enjoy the feel of having a cock inside me for the first time. When I told John I was all right he began moving his hips causing his cock to slowly move in and out of my tender vagina. What at first had been pain was now pleasure and I soon had another amazing orgasm. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock moving inside of me. When my orgasm passed John climaxed inside me triggering another orgasm for me.

John lay with me on the bed for a while then got up still naked and got us two more beers from the refrigerator. He came and sat next to me on the bed and as we drank our beer I stared at his limp penis. It amazed me that it could have been so big and hard a few minutes ago and so soft now. I reached over and touched it. John didn't say anything, he just spread his legs a little to give me more access. I pick his penis up between my fingers and just kind of examined it. I turned it and bent it, pulled and twisted it so that I could see it from every possible angle. As I was doing this it began to grow. Only slightly, but I noticed.

As I watched to see if it would grow some more John asked, "Would you like to suck my cock?"

I didn't answer him. I just bent over and as I got close to his cock I could smell the scent of our sex on it. I had never smelled semen before and I had never really smelled my own scent so what I smelled was totally foreign to me. I stuck my tongue out and touched the tip of John's cock with it. There was a little drip of his cum there and I picked it up with my tongue. I found the taste to be slightly salty but otherwise inoffensive. I again ran my tongue over the head this time sliding part way down the shaft, and then I looked up at John. When we made eye contact John said, "Take as much of my cock in your mouth as you can. Try to only touch it with your lips and tongue, no teeth."

Because of it's somewhat relaxed state I was able to take his whole cock into my mouth. John said, "That's good. Now pull back so that my cock comes part way out of your mouth and run your tongue around my cock as you do this. Then slide your mouth back down the shaft."

I did as John instructed and his cock started getting bigger immediately. It only took me a couple of minutes to get him completely hard. Then John said, "Now just make love to my cock with your mouth being careful not to hurt it with your teeth."

I caught on to what he liked me to do very quickly and found myself enjoying the experience. As I continued to suck on his cock John said, "Now I want to teach you how to really please a man. I am going to climax soon and when I do I want you to try and swallow my cum. When you feel me starting to cum keep your mouth closed tightly around my cock and try not to let anything leak out."

I opened my mouth just enough to say, "OhHey (okay)."

A minute later John said, "Here it comes." The he grunted just as I felt the first squirt of his cum hit the back of my throat. I almost choked on this but was able to control myself. I didn't swallow all of his cum but I did manage to swallow quite a bit. John told me to continue sucking and licking his cock until it was completely soft. As I did this he told me that I had done very good for my first time.

For the next hour John and I lay on the bed talking and drinking beer. When we finished our drinks John asked me if I would like him to make love to me again before he took me back to my dorm. I said that I would like that very much. So I had intercourse for the second time in my life then John drove me home.

A few days later John called me and asked if I would like to come out to his place again. I said that I would and he arranged to pick me up that evening.

When we got to his house there was another car in the driveway. I asked who's car it was and John said it belonged to his wife. I asked, "Aren't you worried that your wife will come over to see what you are doing in your office with a young coed?"

John said, "No. Janet never comes up here unless I invite her up."

"Do you have women up her often?"

"Not as often as I would like."

"Does your wife know what you are doing?"

"Yes, she knows. We have an understanding. Don't get me wrong, we love each other but.... Well let's just say we both have outside interests."

That night John taught me more about how to please a man with my mouth and he pleasured me with his. These visits to John's study became a routine part of my life for the next year and a half.

One night about six months after my first visit I arrived at John's office to find Garrett, John's graduate assistant sitting at the desk grading papers. I had come to look forward to these visits so I wasn't pleased to find Garrett in the office.

John handed me a beer and I sat reading a magazine while Garrett and John went over the papers on the desk. Finally I heard John say, "That is the last of them. Put the papers back in my brief case and come have a beer with Kay and me."

When Garrett had finished putting the papers away he got a beer out of the refrigerator and came over to sit with us. As we talked and drank I kept wishing that Garrett would hurray up and finish his beer and leave. Then John shocked me by saying, "Garrett, Kay and I are going to have sex now, would you like to stay and join us?"

I couldn't believe it. How could he invite someone else to join us? I wasn't quite sure which emotion was strongest at the moment, anger, fear, or embarrassment. Before I could say anything John said, "You wouldn't mind would you Kay?" I am sure you will find the experience both interesting and enjoyable."

I was about to protest when it occurred to me that John had been my sexual mentor for the last six months and hadn't done anything to hurt me in any way so I decided to trust him again. I looked at Garrett and said, "If you would like to join us it's fine with me."

John took me over to the bed and started kissing me and as he did he began to undress me. When he had me naked he picked me up and laid me on the bed. John kneeled on the bed, opened his pants and pulled out his cock. I took it in my mouth and started to suck him off. This lasted only about a minute then John pulled away from me and said, "Take care of Garrett while I get my clothes off. When John got off the bed I saw Garrett standing behind him. Garrett was naked and his cock, which was slightly longer and thicker that John's was already fully erect. Garrett just stepped up to the bed and pushed his cock into my mouth like he'd been doing it for years.

The size and texture of Garrett's cock was much different than John's and John was right, I found this very interesting. As I sucked on Garrett's cock I began to think of the possibilities with two men in bed and the ideas made me hot.

When John came back to the bed he got between my legs and started giving me oral pleasure while I continued to suck on Garrett's cock. After a short time John got up and said, "I want that mouth on my cock." The John turned me over and had me get on my hands and knees. Then he got in front of me and fed his cock into my mouth. As I ran my tongue around the head of John's cock I felt Garrett's cock sliding around the opening to my pussy. When Garrett pushed his cock inside me I jumped forward and almost choked on John's cock. It took us a couple of minutes to get a rhythm going that worked for all of us. Although I was on the verge of orgasm the whole time Garrett was the first to climax. I felt his hot cum inside me just before John let lose in my mouth. When both men had drained themselves in me we all laid down on the bed for a rest.

John, being the good host got up and got us all a beer then asked me if I had had an orgasm. I told him that I had been close but I didn't. Then John surprised me. He got between my legs and started sucking on my clitoris. I could feel Garrett's semen leaking out of me but that didn't bother John. The idea of him eating my cum fill pussy along with the pleasurable feeling he was giving me cause me to orgasm in just a few minutes.

After that we just kind of played with each other. I played with their cocks and they played with my breasts and pussy. Garrett was the first to get a full erection. As I was stroking Garrett's cock John said, "I want to watch Garrett fuck you." Then John lay down on his back and asked me to straddle him so that my pussy was above his face and my face was above his cock. John then told me to suck on his cock and as I was doing this I felt Garrett pushing his cock inside me. At one point the sensations I was feeling were different from any I had felt before. I lifted myself up and looked back between my legs and saw John licking my clitoris and Garrett's shaft while Garrett stroked his cock in and out of me. As soon as I realized what I was looking at I began to orgasm. Only a moment or two later Garrett started to spew his cum inside me and John continued his licking and sucking from underneath us.

When Garrett pulled his cock out of me John kept right on eating me so I went back to sucking on his cock until we both had orgasms. We were all pretty much spent after that so we called it a night.

Over the next year Garrett joined us several more times but most of the time it was just John and me. I suspected, although I never asked John about it, that John and Garrett had a few 'meetings' without me. I didn't really care one way or the other. I was learning about sex and my sexuality while being kept satisfied and there were no romantic complications. John loved his wife, in his way, and wasn't interested in anything more than a little sex on the side and I just wanted sex without complications.

On the night before graduation John invited me to his house for dinner. When I got there I was surprised to find that it was dinner for three. When I came into the house John introduced me to his wife Janet. Janet was an attractive woman, late thirties, about five feet five inches tall which is about two inches shorter then me, and slender. Her hair was dark brown, like mine only darker. She had large dark brown eyes and a beautiful complexion.

As she greeted me I tried to spot any indication of resentment toward me but there was none. In fact she was very warm and friendly. As it turned out we had a good meal with good wine and great conversation. Janet turned out to be a very interesting, multitalented person. She was a writer and an artist. She had painted all of the landscape paintings that I had seen hanging in John's office. She was knowledgeable in many subjects without being arrogant or a know-it-all.

After dinner I helped Janet clean up the kitchen. As we worked she said, "At dinner you said that you wanted to try writing for television, is that correct?"

"Yes. It's just an idea that came to me over the last year. I don't know if I would be any good at it but I want to try it."

"You know it's not like any other business. You can't just walk into a studio office and say you want to apply for a writing job," Janet said.

I said that I knew that and was hoping to get some internships or production assistant jobs while I take some script writing courses and then I will start sending my scripts around. I was wondering if Janet was trying to discourage me or just make sure that I was being realistic.

"I may be able to help you there. I have a friend who is an exec at NBC and I happen to know that she is looking for an assistant. If you do well in a position like that, it opens up all kinds of opportunities for you. Would you like me to call her?"

I said, "Would you really do that for me? That would be fantastic."

"When would you be available to start a new job?"

I said, "Is tomorrow to soon? Actually I was planning on going home for a couple of weeks after graduation but if I have a chance at a job I would be more than willing to just stay out here."

When we had the kitchen spotless Janet said, "Why don't you go and talk with John, I have to run upstairs for a minute."

John was sitting in the living room reading the newspaper and listening to a recording of some opera I didn't recognize. When I entered the room he looked up and asked, "Did you and Janet have a good conversation?"

I said, "Yes, very. I really like her. You know, she offered to try and help me get a job with a friend of hers."

K.K.
K.K.
3,040 Followers