Kay Goes to California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers

As we got ready to leave for the church, I noticed that Barb looked a little sad. I asked her what was bothering her. She said, "I have been living in this apartment with Pam for the last four years and before that Pam and I shared a room at home for most of our lives. Pam has been my best friend and confessor and I am going to miss her terribly."

I told her that I understood how she felt and said, "Soon you'll meet someone and start a new life for yourself. Besides, Pam is still your friend and she will always be your sister and now you have me for a friend too. Who knows, maybe we will both find someone at the wedding to spend the rest of our lives with."

Barb spun around once and said, "Dressed like this the best we could hope for is to be arrested by the fashion police. I guess we better go, they're waiting for us at the car."

So off we went to witness the exchange of vows between Pam and Eric.

The wedding went perfectly and I have to admit it was lovely. When I kissed Eric after the ceremony there was no evidence of a problem caused by my late night visit to his apartment the previous evening. I was relieved for the moment, but when I thought about it later it bothered me that Eric and I could have shared such an intimate moment together and now it seems that it had no more meaning to him than kissing his sister.

The reception was held at the San Diego Marriott at Marina Park, which is where I was staying for the weekend. This is a large hotel complex next to the convention center and overlooking Marina Park. As the reception began I was seated at the head table with the rest of the wedding party. Barb was seated next to me. After we had had a couple of drinks I boldly told Barb I was going to get her laid and started pointing out potential dates in the room. Barb told me that she had already seen someone she was interested in but wouldn't tell me who it was. She said "I'm not sure I have the nerve to doing anything about it so I would rather not say who I am interested in."

I could see that Barb was serious so I didn't pressure her about it. So we just sat and got slowly drunk together. When the band started playing one of the ushers asked me to dance and when I came back to the table about fifteen minutes later Barb was gone. I looked around the room but didn't see her anywhere. I wasn't worried, just curious. I figured she must have gone to the ladies room. Just then another guy asked me to dance. When I returned to the table again Barb still wasn't back. As I looked around the room again one of the other brides maids said that they were getting ready to cut the cake but they were waiting for Barb. I said I would go look for her.

I walked out of the reception hall and headed to the nearest ladies room. Barb wasn't in there. I walked out around the pool area behind the hotel but Barb wasn't there either. On my way back to the reception hall I passed a coatroom. The door was partly open and as I passed by I caught a glimpse of pink satin and lace. I stopped and looked in. I saw Barb standing with her back to the door. For a moment I thought she might be crying. I didn't hear anything but her shoulder appeared to be moving up and down. I was just about to enter the room when Barb turned just enough for me to see that she was with someone. This someone happened to be Karen, one of the other bride's maids. The two were locked in an embrace and were oblivious to anything going on around them. Barb had her large hand inside the smaller woman's dress and it was obvious that they were both enjoying the moment.

I hated to interrupt but I had to get Barb back for the cake cutting. I tapped on the door and said, "Barb, your needed back at the reception for the cake cutting."

I could hear the mix of panic and embarrassment in her voice as she said, "I'll be right there."

Barb arrived back at the head table about a minute after me.

As I watched Eric and Pam cut their cake I felt depressed and just wanted to leave. As soon as the cake cutting ceremony and associated photo op was over I started back to my room to pack. As I got on the elevator I heard someone calling to ask me to hold the door. When I looked back I saw Pam coming toward me. For a second I considered letting the door close but decided against it. When Pam got on the elevator she was all brightness and cheer. She said she was going to her room to get something then asked what I thought of the wedding and how was the food and she just kept on with the cheery conversation.

I couldn't stand that she was so happy and I decided to put an end to it. I asked her if I could come to her room and talk to her for a minute. On the way to her room I thought over what I wanted to say. 'You husband and I fucked last night.' No, that was too crass. Maybe 'Last night something happened between Eric and I and I thought you should know.' I didn't like that either. I decided to wait till we got to her room and I would just say whatever came to mind.

When we got to the room Pam went over to her suitcase, which was opened on a chair and took out a little gift box and put it into her purse. Then she turned and leaned against the desk, actually she was half leaning and half sitting on the desk, and asked what I wanted to talk to her about.

The look on her face was one of happiness and contentment. I thought of the shock I was about to give her and suddenly John's picture of two women kissing popped into my head. As I stepped up close in front of her, the expression on Pam's face became quizzical. I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently on the mouth. When I did Pam gasped in a breath and froze. I kissed her again, this time harder and I opened my mouth and ran my tongue across her lips. Pam still didn't move. When I kissed her a third time Pam still didn't respond except that now her mouth was slightly opened. After that kiss I stepped back and enjoy the look of surprise and confusion on her face. I decided then not to say anything about my romp in bed with Eric, but I wanted to leave her with something she would never forget and probably never be able to tell anyone about, so I dropped onto my knees in front of her and looked up at her face. She was looking at me but appeared to be in a daze and unable to respond to what was happening. So I continued. I lifted the bottom of her wedding gown up and pulled it over my head. Underneath she was wearing white thigh high stockings and white lacy panties. I reached up and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and looked at her pussy covered with a fine coat of thin blonde pubic hair. As I looked at Pam's womanhood I remembered the night at John's house when I was faced with a similar situation but I was unable to make oral to genital contact with Janet. I wondered for just a second if I could do it now.

I was so close that I could smell her and Pam still hadn't made a move to stop me, so I went ahead. I pushed my face into her pubic hair and stuck my tongue out and touched her vulva. When I didn't die instantly I ran my tongue the length of her slit. Now Pam was sitting on more than leaning against the desk. I ran my tongue around her now opened lips and finally pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could. Pam made a little squealing sound but didn't move. I sucked on her clitoris for a few seconds then I got out from under her gown and stood up. Pam's eyes followed me as I stood up and she continued to stare at me without saying a word. I decided to let Pam have a taste of herself before I left so I kissed her again. While she didn't seem to respond her mouth was opened and I was able to push my tongue inside her mouth.

When I broke off the kiss I said to Pam, "I hope you both will be very happy." Pam never took her eyes off me but she never spoke either. As I turned to leave the room I could feel that she was still looking at me.

When I left Pam I went straight to my room and packed my things. I took my bags down to my car and went back to the reception to say good-bye to Barb. When I walked into the hall Barb came over to me immediately and said, "Well, now you know. I'm a lesbian. When I said I had my eye on someone I was talking about Karen. I just had a feeling about her and I was right. I think we hit it off quite well. I hope this isn't a problem for you because I want you as a friend."

I said, "Are you kidding. Of course we're friends. I don't care about your sexual preference. Do what makes you happy. Anyway I came back to tell you I am heading back to LA. I just thought that you might like to use my room tonight. It's already paid for so you and Karen may be able to put it to good use."

"Do you have to go now?"

"Yea. I want to get back tonight. Why don't you call me in a few days and we can make plans for you to come up to LA for a visit. And if things work out with Karen you can bring her with you." I gave Barb my room key and kissed her on the cheek, and then I left.

As I drove to LA that night I thought about what I had done and wasn't very proud of myself. I was guessing that it would be a cold day in hell before Eric and Pam would invite me over for a visit. While I was feeling guilty about my behavior I also had a strange sense of accomplishment. It took me a while to understand what I was feeling. I came to realization that the act of making oral to contact with Pam's pussy pleased me. Not because I had shocked Pam but because I was able to actually do it, unlike the night I had tried to do it with Janet and not only was I not repulsed by it, I actually enjoyed the experience.

The more I thought about this the more I knew that I had to experience this again. It suddenly occurred to me that I would be passing within ten miles of John and Janet's house on my way home. I pulled off the freeway and stopped at a fast food restaurant and called John's house. Janet answered on the first ring. When I identified myself Janet seemed very please to hear from me. I asked if I could stop by and Janet said, " John is out of town but I would love to see you."

I replied, "It's you I wanted to see anyway. I should be there in about a half hour."

Janet said, "I'll be waiting."

As I pulled into the driveway I was very nervous. I didn't know how I was going to handle this; I only knew that I had to make love to Janet.

When Janet opened the door I could tell by the sparkle in her dark eyes that she knew why I was there and was ready for me. Janet invited me in and kissed me on the cheek as I came through the door. She led me into the living room where there was a bottle of white wine on the table with two glasses. The only light in the room was cast from several candles on the fireplace mantel and on the tables on both ends of the sofa. Janet was dressed in a long black satin robe, that along with her dark hair and dark eyes made her look warm and sensuous and extremely sexy.

We sat on the sofa and Janet poured us wine and we talked about what we had been doing since the last time we had been together over a year ago. I told Janet that my job was going great and thanked her again for her help in getting the job and then I told her about the wedding, leaving out the parts about my bad behavior. Then I told Janet that as I was driving back to LA from the wedding I though about her and decided I wanted to see her.

Janet moved closer to me and asked "Did you want to see me to thank me for helping you get that job and chit chat about our lives or was there something else on your mind?"

I said, "There is something else on my mind."

Janet move a little close then reached out and took my wine glass from me and set it on the table. Then she pulled me to her and kissed me. As our lips came together I opened my mouth and welcomed Janet's tongue inside my mouth. We kissed passionately for a while then Janet stood up and held her hand out to me. I took her hand and she pulled me up. As I stood in front of her Janet opened her robe revealing her naked body to me. I watched as Janet let the open robe slip off her shoulder and drop to the floor around her feet.

I didn't need an invitation. I immediately bent down and took Janet's left breast into my mouth. I sucked and licked her nipple until she guided me to her right breast and I gave that breast the same attention. When I knew that I was ready I began kissing my way down Janet's belly as I sank down onto my knees in front of her. When I got to her thick triangle of hair I inhaled deeply. I could smell her sex and it was intoxicating. As I ran my tongue through her hair and down to the top of her slit Janet spread her legs to open herself to me. Finally I ran my tongue over her vulva eliciting a deep moan from Janet. As I ran my tongue back and forth over her lips I could taste the juices that were beginning to drip from her vagina. This encouraged me more and I pushed my to tongue inside her as deeply as I could. As I did this Janet was pulling my head up between her legs to create more contact with her clitoris.

After a few minutes of this Janet let go of my head and pulled on my arm indicating that she wanted me to stand up. When I was standing in front of her she kissed me, savoring her own juices that were on my face. As she was kissing my face, Janet whispered in my ear, "We are going to have fun tonight. I can't wait to put my tongue inside your pussy and taste your juices."

I couldn't respond to that because I was too hot to even form the words that I was thinking.

Janet broke away from our embrace and removed two cushions from the sofa and dropped them on the floor. Then she lay down on the cushions and told me to stand over her and get undressed.

I moved so that I was standing over Janet facing her with one foot on each side of her hips. Janet watched intently as I slowly opened my blouse and removed it. When I removed my bra I noticed Janet's hand slip between her legs and she began to rub her clit. Next I unzipped my skirt and lifted it off over my head so that I wouldn't have to move my feet. I was now standing over Janet in my panties and thigh high stockings.

As I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties to pull them off Janet asked me to stop. She said, "Leave your panties on and lower yourself down on my face. John always likes me to do this to him. He says he loves smelling my pussy through my panties. I have always been curious about it so now I want to smell you that way."

I did as she asked and kneeled down on the floor with one leg on each side of her head and pushed my panty-covered pussy into her face. Janet inhaled deeply and said, "He's right. There is more that just the scent of your sex here and I like it." Janet nuzzled her nose into the crotch of my panties inhaling my scent for a few minutes and then she pulled the crotch aside with her fingers and pushed her tongue deep inside my now dripping pussy. Janet opened her mouth wide and locked her lips over my entire vulva and began sucking and licking until she brought me to orgasm.

After that I turned around and put my head between Janet's thighs and began sucking on her clit and sticking my tongue insider her until I tasted her orgasm. I continued eating her pussy for a while longer while Janet also continued to tongue me.

When we had both calmed down from the frenzy of our orgasms we got up and sat on the sofa. There we drank wine talked and played with each other. I asked Janet if I could ask her a personal question and she said I could. I asked, "Are you a lesbian?"

Janet smiled and said "No. I have just learned to enjoy sex and not worry about the gender of my partner. There are times when I prefer a man and times when I prefer a woman and sometimes it just doesn't matter."

"Did you know about John and me?"

"Yes, I knew. John and I don't have any secrets. We love each other but we both have outside interests, if you know what I mean. John likes to have sex with other women and so do I. I occasionally like to have sex with other men and so does John. Now why don't we go up to my bedroom? I have some toys up there I think you will enjoy."

After Janet put out the candles she picked up the wine bottle and we took our glasses upstairs to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom Janet told me to lie down and relax. She went into her closet and came back with a shoebox. Janet turned her back to me and opened the shoebox. She was getting something out of the box and she said, "You will probably never encounter a cock this big in real life but this is fun to play with."

When Janet turned around she was holding a rubber penis in her hand. The damn things was at least nine inches long and very thick. I asked, "What are you going to do with that?"

Janet answered, "I am going to fuck you with this."

"I can't take anything that big."

"Sure you can. We will do it slowly so it won't hurt. You'll love it." Then Janet got on the bed and began kissing me. She worked her way over my breasts and down to my pussy and was soon sucking and licking my pussy and had me dripping again in no time. When I was good and wet Janet eased the head of the dildo between the lips of my pussy. I sat up in bed so I could watch as Janet slowly made the big penis disappear inside me. It didn't hurt but it wasn't real comfortable at first but as I adjusted to the size it began to feel good. When Janet started stroking it in and out of my pussy I began moving quickly toward and orgasm. As it hit I lay back on the bed and let it wash over me. When I recovered Janet asked me to do her, so I got her pussy wet with my mouth then pushed the dildo inside her as she had done to me and slowly brought her to orgasm.

After that we lay in bed close to each other kissing and hugging until we fell asleep.

In the morning we had breakfast then as we kissed good-bye I promised to come visit again soon.

As I drove away from Janet's house I felt very content. I had opened a new chapter in my sex life and I liked it. I just hoped that I would be able to continue my enjoyment of both men and women in the future.

When I got back to LA I fell back into my familiar life. I dated occasionally but except for two visits to John and Janet's over the winter I didn't have any exceptional sex for several months.

In April I got a surprise note from Eric and Pam inviting me to come down to San Diego for a weekend. Other than a thank you note after the wedding this was the first time I had heard from them since the wedding and I really wasn't ever expecting to hear from them again. I suspected that this visit was Eric's idea and that Pam went along with it because she didn't want to have to explain why she didn't want me to visit. I thought I should turn the invitation down but I was curious to see how Pam would behave around me so I called Eric and arranged to go down to visit two weeks later.

As I drove down to San Diego the closer I got the more nervous I got. Finally I had to pull off in a rest area and get my composure back. I thought, 'What's the worst that could happen? Pam would explode and call me a bunch of bad names and tell me to leave.' I knew I could handle that. I would just get in the car and drive home. I was still curious to see how Pam would act around me and for that matter how Eric would act. It occurred to me then that the only people that would be uncomfortable would be Eric and Pam. I began to think 'This might be fun after all.'

I got back on the freeway and put in a jazz CD and happily drove the rest of the way to Eric and Pam's apartment.

When I rang their doorbell Pam answered the door and with what I saw as a nervous smile invited me to come in. While I could fell that Pam was nervous, I didn't sense that she was antagonized by my presence. Her greeting was friendly and welcoming. She asked me to sit and said, "I am having a gin and tonic, would you like one or perhaps something else?"

K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers