Kay Goes to California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

I said the gin and tonic would be great. Pam disappeared into the kitchen and returned in a couple of minutes with our drinks. As she came into the room I asked where Eric was. Pam said, "Eric is out. I asked him to give me some time alone with you so we could talk."

I thought, 'This should be interesting.'

Pam took a big gulp of her drink and said "What happened at the wedding has been on my mind for a long time. A few months ago I couldn't stand it any longer and I told Eric all about it. I told him how you kissed me on the mouth and then the other thing you did to me. He said that if it upset me so much maybe I should talk to someone about it. I told him I wasn't upset about it but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Then Eric told me what you did with him the night before the wedding. He apologized at least a hundred times. He said he was drunk and that he never would have done that if you hadn't showed up at his apartment that night. I had always thought that if Eric ever cheated on me I would never forgive him but for some reason I didn't get upset when he told me."

Pam took another long drink and then continued. "After that we dropped the subject for a while. But them two months ago I started thinking about it all over again and told Eric I couldn't stop thinking about it. He asked me again if I wanted to talk to someone about it. I told him I did. He asked me if I had someone in mind and I told him I wanted to talk to you. We talked about this a few more times and finally he suggested we invite you down for a weekend so we could talk. Then last night I told Eric I wanted to be alone with you today, so he is at a friend's house waiting for me to call and tell him to come home. So, here we are..."

I said, "Yes, here we are. I guess you have some questions?"

Pam said "I think I know why you had sex with Eric, you had a crush on him didn't you?"

"Yes, for most of my life I thought I was in love with him. But that wasn't why I had sex with him. By that time I wasn't in love with him anymore."

"Pam smiled and said, "I guess that was one for old times sake. I think I can understand that but I don't understand why you kissed me and did that other thing to me."

I could tell by the look on her face that Pam was more curious about what I did than why I did it, so I decided to turn up the heat a little. "When I saw you standing there in you bridle gown looking so pretty and happy I just wanted to do something on your wedding day that we would both remember for a long time and apparently it worked. At first I was just going to kiss you, but when I felt you soft lips and smelled your skin I had to do something more. I didn't know what I was going to do until I had my head under your gown and was looking at the sexy little panties you were wearing then I knew I had to taste you. I had never done that before but I knew it would be a moment neither of us would ever forget. I must say that I enjoyed your taste."

Pam's reaction was more one of aroused interest than of revulsion. She took another drink from her glass finishing her drink then asked, "Have you ever done that again. I mean have you done that to another woman?"

I figured there was no point in lying. I said "Yes, I have done that a few times since then. You were my first but not my last."

Pam suddenly stood and said, "I need another drink how about you?"

I said, "No, I'm fine."

As Pam disappeared into the kitchen to fix another drink I wondered if this was leading to the possibility of Pam having sex with me. This was something I had never thought of before but was exciting the hell out of me at the moment.

When Pam came back into the room she stopped and stood in front of me and asked "Do you find me attractive? I mean are you sexually attracted to me right now?"

I said, "Yes, I am. Does that excite you?"

"I don't know"

"I think you do know. I think you want me to make love to you. I think you have been curious about this ever since you felt my tongue on your pussy on your wedding day. Am I right?"

Pam stammered, "I..I don't.. I mean I can't.. Don't think I can.....

I stood up and walked over to Pam. I took her drink from her and set it on a table then I looked into her eyes and said, "I would like you to remove your blouse."

Pam began to protest, "I can't..."

I said "Please do it for me."

Without another word Pam began to unbutton her blouse. As I watched I could feel my own desire building. The idea that I was going to make love to Pam was exciting me more than I believed possible. When she had her blouse off I turned her around and unsnapped her bra and helped her remove it. I reached around from behind and cupped her lovely breasts in my hands and gently squeezed her nipples. I turned her around again and kissed her on the mouth. Pam opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue inside to dance with her tongue. I was sure now that Pam wanted this as much as I did. But I wanted to have fun with her. After a few kisses I began sucking on her nipples. Then I kissed my way back up her neck and whispered in her ear "Are you wearing pantyhose or stockings?"

Pam responded in a near breathless voice "Pantyhose."

"Remove them please."

I stepped back and watched as Pam lifted her skirt up and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled them down. She kicked off her shoes and finished removing her pantyhose. Then I said, "You know what I want to do right now?"

"No."

"I want to smell your sex."

"You want to do what?"

"I want to smell you sex. I want to put my face between your thighs and press my nose against you panties and inhale your scent. Do you understand?"

Pam said, "Yes."

"Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes. I want you to do that."

"Do what?"

"I want you to smell my sex."

I said, "Tell me how you want me to do it."

Pam said "I want you to push my skirt up and put your face between my thighs and press your nose against my crotch and inhale my scent. I want you to smell how hot I am right now. Please do it to me."

I lead Pam over to a chair and had her sit on the edge and lean back. Then I got on my knees in front of her. I slowly pushed her skirt up her thighs as I looked at her face. When I had her skirt pushed up to her hips Pam closed her eyes. I leaned forward and pushed my face up between her thighs. As Pam spread her legs farther apart for me, and I leaned farther forward I remembered Janet doing this to me, and that thought made me hotter. When I pressed my nose against the crotch of her panties I inhaled deeply. What struck me was the variety of scents that I was able to identify. First there was the very sexy pungent scent of her pussy, there was the scent of the laundry detergent she washed her panties in, then I noticed what I identified as the scent of the perfumed soap she had washed herself with and finally there was there very slight sent of urine probably cause by just a couple of small drips she had missed the last time she peed. All of these scents mixed together were absolutely the most erotic thing I had ever smelled.

When my olfactory senses had been over powered and I could no longer distinguish Pam's erotic scents, I asked Pam if she was ready to take the next step.

She said, "What is the next step?"

I said, "That depends. What would you want it to be?"

I waited to see what Pam would say. I figured she would wait for me to tell her but she didn't. Pam whispered "Would you lick me down there?"

I said "Down where. If you want something tell me clearly what you want."

"I want you to lick my pussy."

I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and off her legs. Then I began teasing Pam's pussy lips with my tongue. When I had them fully opened I slipped my tongue inside her and began sucking and licking Pam. When I moved up to work on her clit I slipped a finger inside her pussy and stroked it in and out. It took only five minutes for Pam to reach her orgasm and it was a beauty.

As soon as her orgasm was over I kissed Pam on the mouth so that she could taste her own juices on my face. When she was fully recovered I asked Pam if she would like to try doing to me what I did to her. Pam said she wanted to try, and then suggested we go into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Pam began helping me out of my clothes, which wasn't any faster than doing it my self, but was a whole lot more fun. When I was left with only my panties on Pam said she wanted to smell me the way I had smelled her, so I laid down on the bed and Pam got between my legs and slowly moved up between my thighs. Finally she pressed her nose into my panty covered pussy and inhaled. She did this several times then said, "I would never have believed that a woman's smell would be this exciting."


I suggested, "Why don't you take my panties off now and put your tongue inside me."

Pam quickly pulled my panties off and without hesitation she began licking my pussy. First she ran her tongue over the lips then she penetrated me and began exploring my pussy with her tongue and fingers. When she began sucking on my clitoris I had a major orgasm.

Afterward Pam freshened our drinks and I asked her what she wanted to do next. Pam said, "I don't know. I don't know what I expected to happen but I have no regrets. It was lovely. But I don't know where to go from here."

I said, "When you asked Eric to leave you alone with me were either of you thinking something like this might happen?"

"I didn't allow myself to imagine what might happen but I guess subconsciously I was hoping something like this would happen or I wouldn't have asked Eric to leave. As for what Eric was thinking I don't know except that just before he left he told me to do whatever I needed to do and he would not be upset. I didn't ask him what he meant, I guess that I knew."

"Are you going to tell him what happened?"

"I guess."

I suggested "Why don't you call him and tell him to come home then we'll ask him to join us in bed. That way all three of us have fun."

"Do you think he would go along with that?"

"Oh, I think he would. I don't think any guy would turn down the opportunity to get two sexy women in bed at the same time."

"How should we do it?"

As Pam asked the question the answer formed in my head. I told Pam my idea and we discussed it as we finished our third round of drinks, then Pam called Eric and told him to come home.

When Eric arrived a half hour later I was in the bedroom with the lights off and the door partially opened so that I could hear Pam and Eric. When Eric came in I heard him say, Kay left?"

Pam replied "Come and sit down, we need to talk."

Eric asked, "Did everything go all right with Kay?"

Pam said, "Well, I guess that depends on your definition of all right."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, Kay and I had sex."

"You had sex with Kay?"

"Yes. We made love to each other and it was great. I still love you but making love with Kay was exciting and I don't regret anything I did today. I hope that you can understand that and that it won't interfere with our marriage."

"You made love to Kay. I can't believe that. I would love to have seen that. I am not in danger of losing you over this am I?"

"Absolutely not. I like Kay very much and enjoyed making love to her, but I love you and want to be with you."

Then Eric asked, "How did this all happen?"

I listened from the bedroom as Pam told Eric the whole story. I could tell from the little sounds that Eric was making that he was aroused by what Pam was telling him.

When Pam was finished telling Eric everything that happened all he could say was, "Wow! That's the hottest thing I have ever heard."

Pam said, "If you thought that was hot wait till I give you the present I've got for you."

"What present. Where is it?"

"I'll give it to you in the bedroom."

When I heard them coming toward the bedroom I quickly got on the bed and covered my naked body with a sheet.

When they came in the room and turned on the light Eric stared at me, and the only thing he could say was, "Kay?"

Then Pam said, "This is your present. I am going to let you make love to Kay while I watch then Kay and I will make love while you watch."

At that point I pulled aside the sheet to reveal my naked body to Eric. He looked at me then at Pam but all he could manage to say was "Wow."

As Eric stared at me Pam began unbuttoning his shirt. Once she had his shirt off she unbuckled his belt and opened his pants, pulled them down and helped him out of them. Then Pam pulled his boxers off and began playing with his cock. As Eric watched me I slipped my hands between my legs and started playing with my clit and while I was doing this Pam took Eric cock into her mouth and brought him to life.

After a while Pam stopped sucking and asked Eric, "Are you ready to put this cock of yours inside my other lovers pussy?"

Eric said that he was ready so the two of them got on the bed. As Eric climbed up between my legs I said "Pam, why don't you help Eric get his cock inside me."

Pam reached between us and guided Eric's cock to my pussy. She rubbed his head against my lips until it slipped between them, then she removed her hand and Eric pushed his shaft all the way in.

The simple act of Pam guiding Eric's cock into my pussy gave me more sexual pleasure than the entire sex act that Eric and I performed the night before his wedding. As Eric began stroking his cock in and out of me Pam lay on the bed next to me. She was holding my hand and smiling at me.

Later as Eric was approaching his climax he asked me if I wanted him to cum inside me or pull it out. Before I could respond Pam said "Cum inside her. I want to taste your cum as I make love to her when your done."

As soon as Pam said that Eric stiffened up and said, "Aggh..." Then began spewing his semen inside me. When Eric was empty he rolled off me and Pam immediately got on top of me and began kissing me. She kissed her way down to my breasts then she turned around and offered me her pussy. As I raised my head up and began licking Pam's wet pussy I felt her tongue running around my open pussy lips. Pam soon closed he mouth over my pussy and began sucking on me. It was obvious that she intended to get all of Eric's semen out of me. Sue continued sucking on me for a couple of minutes then she got up, turned around and kissed me. When I opened my mouth to accept Pam's tongue I got a mouth full of Eric's semen. Pam and I continued kissing for a few minutes swapping Eric's semen back and forth until what we hadn't swallowed was all over our faces.

Pam and I continued making love to each other and as soon as Eric had his erection back he joined in. This time he came inside Pam and I cleaned her out and then Pam and I swapped his load back and forth again.

The next morning when we all got up we couldn't look at each other without laughing. I don't know whether that was from embarrassment or joy. After breakfast Eric was the first to bring up the subject of sex. As he was finishing his second cup of coffee he asked, "Was last night a one time thing or....?"

I looked at Pam and she said, "Why don't we take our showers and meet back in the bedroom and see if it was a one time thing?"

As it turned out it wasn't a one-time thing. Since that night we have spent at least one weekend a month together either in San Diego or LA. Our relationship has progressed to the point where there are no jealousies. Once and awhile Eric comes to LA by himself and we have sex and Pam knows. Some times Pam and I get together by our selves and have sex. Not only do I have a great sexual arrangement with Pam and Eric I have developed the same kind of relationship with John and Janet. I am never without a sex partner on a weekend unless it's my choice, which happens very seldom.

I've told Pam about Janet and we have discussed the idea of the three of us getting together. Perhaps I'll write about that if and when it happens.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An outstanding writer

.However, although I skipped some of it, this story is great from start to finish. 5*

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
An outstanding writer.

However, although I skipped some of it, this story sucks from start to finish. 1*

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Boston Cream Pie Ch. 01 Gary wants a cream pie from his wife Patty.in Loving Wives
My Husband Was That Way Too Computer Chuck's fantasy finally comes true.in Loving Wives
A Couple Explore With Friends Two married couples expand their sex lives with each other.in Loving Wives
The Night I Shared My Wife With friend after one year isolated duty.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories