Kay James and Dunbar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cut me off: "We could be an item? Peter, that flatters me and I would very much like a relationship with you. I've felt that way from the time we met." Then she stopped for a moment, thought and added: "If that's what you were about to say, that is." And I just sat there looking at her.

Then she stated: "It wasn't until after Father died that Mother told me to enjoy a fun sex life with safe partners ... But she instructed me, almost demanding that I find one of good breeding prior to settling down. She may even have mentioned you." She teased.

"Kay." I responded: "After seeing you with Dunbar I just suspected ..." And I stopped.

She stared back for a moment just smiling and she finally explained: "You seem a bit confused by that. Peter, if you can come to terms with the fact that I like my time with a woman on occasion, we'll see how things work out between us. To be honest with you ... You are all that I thought about since we met at my parents memorial service." And she walked over and put her arms around my neck.

She placed her right foot between my legs, sat on my right knee and came right out and asked: "Peter, would you like to share Dunbar with me tonight?"

"Ah ... Well ... What?" Is all that I could come up with in reaction to that question.

Then it happened, I felt my man brain kick in and do what it has managed to do to me ever time since I was twelve when faced with a sexually charged situation. It overloaded my mouth: "Wa-wha-da-ya-asken-me?" Finally stuttered out.

Kay beamed: "Peter, I think you heard me." She answered: "Dunbar and I have been together for several years now. She has never really been with a man. I love men and I love her and I want that for her too. We're all adults and why not enjoy ourselves? After all we got together to have fun and Peter ..." She looked over at the ladder to check for Dunbar, bent down and whispered in my ear: "She will let us do anything to her that we want!"

"Wow Kay! Did you know there's a bidet in our bathroom?" Dunbar exclaimed as she came up the ladder and started to gather up more of the dirty dishes.

"Hey Dunnie, look around ... No one's out here who can see us. Take your top off for me." Kay instructed: "Peter wants to get a better look at your boobs.

" Hey! ... Now I never said that!" I quickly responded.

Dunbar looked me directly in the eye, reached behind her back and untied her top and as it fell away I couldn't believe my eyes. Moments earlier we were all sharing a meal together, laughing talking and just visiting. I was imagining in my mind's eye what they must look like all naked and up close I admit, but now they were standing out directly in front of my face, rising and falling with each of her deepening breaths.

Within seconds I had memorized them, I was an expert on them. The little brown mole on the inside of the right one, the large light mauve areolas and hard pronounced nipples that road all firm and high on their perfectly proportioned upswept shape and I have to say, my mouth started to water as I took them in.

Kay stood and used her right thigh to separate my legs more. She put her hand on the small of Dunbar's back and while drawing her in closer she said: "Get on your knees between his legs for me please, I want to see what he's got."

Dunbar placed her hands palm down on the top of my bare thighs and as she knelt between my knees Kay instructed: "Unbutton and unzip his shorts, but I want you to take it out without using your hands."

"Jesus! Was I dreaming?" I thought: "I have had more than my share of fun on this boat, but never anything near this." I tried to reason.

As she unsnapped the top fastener and opened my fly I could feel the blood purge into my penis. My balls started to twitch and my prostate pumped out a globule of thick warm precum that I could feel soak into my cotton briefs.

When I felt Kay's loose top brush against my right shoulder, I looked up directly at her bare titts and I felt Dunbar's left hand slide down between my legs under my cloth covered scrotum. When she attempted to push up and expose my cock through the opening, I heard Kay's voice strongly object: "Dunnie!.. No cheating!"

With a loud sigh, Dunbar brought her hand back up on top of my thigh and as she took the waistband of my briefs in her teeth to pull them down with my shorts in tow, her bottom lip went into the wet spot and I instinctively raised my hips and she slid them down to my shoes.

Once again I heard those familiar audible gasps and uncontrollable: "Oh my God!" Reactions of disbelief. They stared fixated on my throbbing cock while it continued to fill and pulsate with blood and as it jerked upward with every heartbeat, its purple head became all angry and shiny from precum and it stood and bobbed as if it wanted to look around and select the lady of its choice. But I knew if it was up to it, it would bury itself deep in both.

Dunbar actually jumped back a bit.

"Would you look at that?" She rhetorically asked in surprise.

Kay responded: "My God ... Peter ... I knew you were big, but I had no Idea!"

"Look, ladies ... I can always put it away!" I sarcastically teased.

And immediately, simultaneously and in concert, I received a loud forbidding: "No!"

One would normally think that sitting there with your shorts and briefs down around your ankles with your cock and balls hanging out while being ogled by two beautiful women would be embarrassing, intimidating or both. The fact is, the more they stared at my package and the more they made sounds and statements of admiration, the fonder it reacted to their attention and it actually appeared to present itself all shiny, deep purple as extremely proud.

It became too much for Dunbar to keep her hands off of it and she reached out, grasped it in her right hand like she was taking hold of a lever and she pumped me twice and slipped her left hand up under my massive nut sack and palmed their weight.

For the second time in my entire sexual life experiences she did something that I had only experienced one other time prior. She released me and actually smelled her palm. With an approving smile and with her deep blue eyes never leaving mine, she offered her hand up to Kay who bent down forward, sniffed and then to my surprise, she licked the sticky moist precum from her friends hand and fingers.

The sun now appeared to be touching the gulf horizon and it was starting to get dark and when the security deck lights came on and illuminated our open activities, to avoid an unwanted appearance on X-hamster at the courtesy of some voyeur's telephoto lens, I suggested: "Ladies, I think we will be more comfortable below. I'm sure my mattress will feel friendlier on Dunbar's knees than the deck and softer on your pretty little bottom than my knee. What do you say, shall we head below?"

As they grabbed up their tops, giggling and walked toward the ladder, I pulled up my shorts and briefs and toggled on the deck security perimeter sensors and followed them below. Dun had her wrists on Kay's shoulders with her fingers under her hair behind Kay's neck. When she tilted her head back, they locked in one of the most passionate and sensual kisses I had ever seen in my life.

I put my left hand on the back of Dunnie's neck and reached down with my right and slid all but my pinkie and thumb in the little space of her crotch at the base of her firm plump little ass cheeks and she immediately reacted by pushing back against them. When I cupped her cheeks in both hands I found her ass uncommonly firm and I slipped both hands in the waistband of her bikini bottom, bent over and slid it to her ankles.

As she stepped out of it, I remained kneeling, tossed it aside, put my thumbs in between her butt cheeks, roughly pulled them wide apart and pushed my face in against the inside surface of her ass and inhaled. As I started exploring those inner regions with my tongue I once again couldn't believe how truly wonderful this God given sex act can be.

I find it odd that the scent of every woman is very similar but still so very unique and totally different in almost every way. That always has confused me. Dun's was sweet and chalky and savory and floral and nut like and her aroma made my testicles ache deep from within at the very center of their core. As I worked searching out her anus with the tip of my tongue I could feel her bend slightly forward against Kay to accommodate me and even though I was thoroughly enjoying the aromas and flavors at hand, I couldn't wait to get into Kay so I could draw a scent and taste comparison.

I guess I'm just a whore that way.

As Kay realized and understood what was going on, she eased a bit back and sat at the edge of my bunk causing Dunbar to bend over at her waste and I stood and plunged my right thumb up her anal bud and worked my index and middle fingers palm deep between her moist inner vaginal lips. While gently pinching, releasing and compressing the fleshy wall between both of her openings, I looked up at Kay who gestured, grimaced and silently mouthed the words: "Slap her ass ... Hard."

When I tried to step back to comply, I felt uncomfortable confines around my ankles and noticed that I still had my shorts and briefs bunched up around my left foot so I quickly stepped out of my boat shoes and kicked them aside.

I slowly withdrew my fingers and while looking Kay right in the eye, I tasted them, ran my thumb under my nose sniffed, drew my hand back and smacked Dunbar hard across her right ass cheek.

At the exact time of the sound of that slap filled my stateroom, Dun cried out: "Oh! God! Yes!.. Yes!" And immediately I felt bad.

I looked at Kay in disbelief who shrugged and said out loud: "Oooow no worries... She likes that."

But for me, there is just something about slapping a woman and leaving a handprint like that, that I can't seem to get past, even though some I have encountered very well may need a good smack. If you know what I mean.

I'm not writing about soft playful titty slaps to make their breasts bounce and jiggle or even the complimentary playful ones on their ass to check out how taught their cheeks are. To me, anything that leaves a welt bothers me and the fact that Dunbar seemed to get even more excited over being smacked like that made me find her a bit freakish in some sorted way.

But still ... I wanted my dick in her.

You see, I'm old school. I harbor no arduous feelings toward the whole femdom thing, for you see if it was up to me, I would throw a saddle on the femdom bitch and break her like you would a young pony. The nerve of such women astounds me and I find the dom part repulsive so I never go to that alternative universe where women are in charge of sex. Anyway back to the story.

I placed my right forearm under her little soft tummy and pushed her head down to where her face was in Kay's bikini bottom covered crotch. When I looked down at the head of my dick it had grown to the color, shape and size of a damson plum and it looked like it was about to burst. I aggressively started working it against her vagina and the crack of her ass and before I decided to enter her I stepped back to take in one more look.

"What a nice round smooth perfectly shaped, flawless ass!" I thought. It kind of rolled down and had those cute little tan-less seams that faded into the backs of her smooth stubble free thighs. Her plump outer lips were both wide and kind of flat and they naturally held her cheeks apart at her vaginal area.

Her inner lips were peeking out in a lusty blood filled darkening mauve with the tiniest hint of a clit that was actually pulsating and trying to push out from under its own pretty little moist fleshy hood.

Kay put her hands to her hips and I watched as she unhooked both sides of her bikini bottom and I saw her place her fingers in Dunbar's hair as she laid back while pulling and positioning Dunnie's face deep between her legs.

At this point my arousal was almost overwhelming, my cock was throbbing and almost numb, its massive head burned and my balls felt as if they would explode ... And I was loving it! This was the first time I had ever been with two women for the first time. Sure, I have both had and enjoyed some threesomes in the past, but each time I had always at least been with one of the women prior to the three-way. This two on one as a first with both boggled my mind.

I had to stop and think, I had to plan, I had to reason and take my time for I knew from the continuous throbbing aches in my prostate, balls and dick, that once I came, recovery wouldn't be instantaneous and I wanted both of these women to know they had been ultimately satisfied by "The Great Peterswiftt."

Criticize me all you want, call me egotistical, this is my true story and I am here to tell you ... This is how I felt at the time and that's what I thought then, so don't kill the messenger.

Then I remembered it! In the top drawer of the built in chest behind me: "Could it still be there?" I thought and I spun around, pulled open the drawer and there in the corner were my two cock rings: "The hard metal one won't do!" I thought: "I have a hard time getting it on when I'm flaccid." And within seconds I had stretched the heavy foam rubber one over my raging penis and under my nut-sack letting it retract at rest up against my shaved body.

"Now I'm ready." I thought as I looked down at my standing manhood with my gigantic balls pulled all up and pushed forward.

Readying my cock in my right hand, I went up in behind Dunbar and as I gently opened her lips with my left thumb, middle and index fingers I watched her thick syrupy nectar kind of ooze and string down. I managed to catch it on the top of my shaft and as it pooled just behind the massive head and start to drip off, I pushed all of the way in and in one continuous forward motion I gave her all that she could accept. Let me tell you, she was freaky tight!

I remembered Kay telling me that Dunbar had never really been with a man and that she wanted this for her. The thought of that, with the sight of these two naked beauties, the smell of their warm flesh and the sounds of their heavy breathing and wanton moans, caused an ever increasing lust in my loins and with the added confidence given me from that cock-ring, I made it my quest to not only provide that for her, but I was taking no prisoners.

Her first reaction was to arch he back and even stand but Kay had her fingers entwined in Dunnie's raven black hair at the back of her head and continued to tenderly hold her face against her crotch.

With one firm cheek of her gorgeous ass in each hand I started in at full stroke. Her inner heat increased and her scent became strong and though uncommonly pungent and overwhelming it was an aroma one could never get enough of or ever tire from ... And I picked up my pace.

On each back stroke I noticed her inner flesh cling to me and pull out a little and as her vaginal wall grew firm and rough it started to feel as if it was biting down and begging me not to leave it. When it convulsed in three quick spasms around my shaft, that very instant her thick viscous wetness noticeably increased, indicating to me that she had started to cum and I poured the coals to her.

My balls were swinging free in the air, my cock head was bottoming out and as her torso started to shudder, she turned her head to the side and began whimpering against Kay's inner thigh. When I stopped to swell the head several times there was no doubt that she had exploded into one powerful orgasm.

Kay and I watched as the back of her neck and the top of her shoulders flushed in a deep pink and my shaft and ball-sack became drenched and as her moisture ran down the inside of her own thighs she screamed: "Oh my God! ... My dearest of God!!" And I pulled out.

When she reacted in a loud: "Awwww!" I knew that she wanted more and as soon as I as could catch my breath, I had to go at her again.

Panting like a sprinter she pushed herself up on her hands, looked Kay in the eye and said: "Dear God Katie ...You were so right ... My God that was good." And without warning, I took hold of her waist, rolled up on the balls of my feet and worked my throbbing and deserving cock directly up her tight little ass and out of fear and in a panic reaction, she attempted to stand.

A look of shock and disbelief came over Kay's pretty face and Dunbar's head spun around as if she were possessed and I sunk my massive tool balls deep and commanded: "Bend over and quit resisting ... Stop the bearing down, your making this worse. Draw up on your bowel muscles like your trying to pinch it off ... NOW!"

She grunted, and growled with each inward stroke as if she was actually struggled to comply and as her resistance decreased, I gave it everything that I had.

Within seconds those continuous grunts and growls from pain and discomfort turned moans and coos from the deepest of pleasures and when she started to go multiple, I stopped full depth and ever so slowly, like the hour hand on a clock, pulled all of the way out.

Kay scooted back on my bunk and Dunnie rolled over and laid the back of her head in Kay's lap and I threaded my arms under her legs, put the back of her knees on my shoulders, rolled her upon the small of her back and started to taking her again vaginally before her last anal orgasm concluded.

With my total body weight up on the palms of my hands and the balls of my feet, I started to drop straight down and quickly pull back out, pile driving her tight little hole with every inch that she could take before my massive head pushed out of shape against the bottom of her cute little pussy.

Just when I thought that I couldn't sustain that continuous railing, she started to cum in blend and combination of vaginal/anal orgasmic pleasures and I rolled off to the left, all ringing wet with sweat and totally exhausted.

"Peter ... Peter ... Hey Peter." It was Kay's voice teasing me: "Are you going to make it?"

"Of course." I gasped out: "Just let me get my second wind." And as I reached down and carefully eased out of the now restricting discomfort of that cock ring, I could hear Dunbar panting like a puppy and I could still feel her body heat between us.

Kay crawled up against Dunbar, reached over and scooped up my giant balls in her left palm and she wrapped her right fingers around as much of my wet shaft as they could encircle and the feel of her hands and the very thought of her touching me there caused my precum to start flowing like the desert fountain at a casino buffet.

I couldn't believe it when she bent forward atop Dunnie, Frenched the large slit in the end of my head and remarked: "My God, this smells fantastic and tastes like a thick, clear, liquid Manna from Heaven!"

And without taking her eyes off my cock and a bit concerned over what she had just witnessed, knowing she that she had to be next, she pumped it and asked: "Why don't you let me take care of this for you?"

"Not until we've had a taste of you." I quickly answered.

"We?" She asked as she looking down at Dunbar who was now half asleep.

She grinned from ear to ear when I answered: "Yeah, we ... Me and the one that you hold in the palm of your hand. Just give me a minute ... Please." And I rolled over on my side and took them in my arms.

Even though the early evening cabin air was cool, their flesh was warm and inviting and she smelled fantastic. When Kay gently nestled in between me and Dunbar, I took both of her tiny wrists in my left hand and I raised and stretched her arms straight up above her head and held them there. I traced my right fingers down her throat and over her breasts. I kissed down the bottom of her right upper arm and literally huffed in the scent of her underarms and they were magnificent.