Kay James and Dunbar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fondled, compressed and lightly tweaked each breast and softly pulling her nipples until her breathing grew deep and fast. I got up on my hands and knees. I licked between her breasts down the center groove of her flat chiseled belly, French kissed her navel and I finally let my nose come to rest at the "V" of her crotch: "I am going to make this to last." I told her and she moaned.

Her skin smelled naturally sweet, no lotions, colognes or perfumes, just wonderful pre-sun warmed flesh with the faintest scent of sunscreen. I carefully placed the bottom of each of her cute little feet on the tops of my shoulders at either side of my head and crawled in forward gently bending her legs and kissing her inner thighs. When I nuzzled and kissed the top of her smooth bald pubis she spread her knees as wide as I think they would go.

Her complexion was a flawless pale milky white and a beautiful contrast to Dunnie's lighter tan and her nipples and inner lips were in a complimenting hot pink and I was compelled to sniff, taste and experience her everywhere.

As both of my hands reached forward for her breasts, her little bottom rolled back and the tip of my tongue found her tiny anus and I mercilessly rimmed it trying to force in as much tongue in that it could accept.

I gently took a breast in each hand repositioned my mouth and as I looked up to monitor her facial expression, my top lip caught the firm point of her protruding clit and when I sucked it in between my lips and worked the bottom of it up toward her tummy with the top of my tongue, she bit her lower lip and started to pant and softly moan.

She was remarkable, unbelievable, her feel and aroma magical, even the creases of her legs where they met and formed her smooth outer lips smelled extraordinarily arousing and I forced myself to take it all in, to breath her deep into my lungs leaving nothing behind.

My God, it was awesome.

When I reached the point where I could wait no longer, my tongue located and parted her inner lips and I pushed it deep between them. I took a deep breath of air in through my nose to enhance and intensify her inner flavors and you can believe me when I tell you that I wasn't disappointed in anyway. It is thick, chalky, creamy, buttery, sweet and savory, she has it all. This lovely woman tasted far better than anyone, anywhere could ever imagine and she was allowing me to experience it all.

I brought my hands down to the top of her thighs and as I eased myself up to my knees the bottoms of her little feet slipped forward and with just the backs her heels on the tops of my shoulders, while parting her inner vaginal lips with my left thumb and forefinger, I ever so slowly started in.

The contact between her tight vaginal opening and the large head of my cock was totally electrifying. As she stretched up over the largest radios of its sphere, I actually felt the travel of her hot flesh rebound back down behind it and as the opening came to rest in the deep grove behind my angry purple gland, I stopped and she interlaced her hands at the back of my neck and pulled me to her.

With a long slow forward arch of my lower back, I was as far in as her depth would allow and I waited to feel her pussy retract and conform to every grove, cleft, bulge and vein of my shaft and she didn't disappoint me in any way.

She was soft and feminine and smooth and warm and moist and begging me to make love to her and though my back was tight and my shoulders stiff from that through pounding that I had just given Dunbar, I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and started taking her in long, fluid, tender, continuous pelvic induced strokes.

Somewhere between the fifth and sixth pump, she started to react, push back and sort of gyrate in a counter motion to mine. She was talented, she was working me, sharing in the selfless act of fulfilling her own desires while attempting to give me mine. This was not only brutal, but all that I could do to hold off my own pleasures of ejaculation.

I had to be in control, I wanted to see her cum, I wanted to feel and witness her orgasm, I wanted to pleasure her so many times before I released what was mine, and I had to actually think of her parents to keep that spoiler away and though she attempted to win with everything in her arsenal, my sheer size, shape and sexual prowess worked her beyond that standoff and finally she came, and I mean she came hard.

Her fingers left my neck, her arms went around her own thighs, her hands around my waist and her fingernails dug into the moist flesh on the small of my back and she growled out in the voice of a woman demon possessed: "FUUUUCK! ... MEEEE! ... My God Man! FU UH UH UH UCK MEEEEE!"And that orgasm raged through her body as I watched it from my hands and knees paint her in a bright pink glow from the top of her forehead to the tip of her toes, right in front of my face.

With each and every backstroke I pulled all but half a head out and on each inward thrust I smashed my cock head flat against the inside bottom of her pussy and I continued to increase my speed until I peaked.

Totally spent and reaching inward for every ounce of remaining energy I pumped through until she finished and lay all ringing wet in a new fragrant, thick, sweat, totally breathless directly beneath me. And she smelled like warm breezes from heaven itself.

With my heart pounding between the lungs that were now burning deep in my chest and my mouth open, fighting for air, I pulled out and heard that tight magical pussy queef tribute to my job well done.

I stood on shaky pins and kind of jostled pulled and positioned poor sleepy Dunnie onto her back the quarter turn to the side of the bunk and when I had the top of her smooth little shoulders at edge, I eased the back of her head down against the side of the mattress.

With both thumbs on her chin, I attempted to open her mouth and I pressed my soiled, sticky tool between her fighting lips and pushed it down her throat. The head of my cock kept hitting the back of her mouth on her uvula and I reached in behind her head, slightly raising it until I felt my huge angry knob pop on past it.

At or about the forth full stroke, I could feel her eyelashes and brows tickle the front or my cream covered sack and as I pinched her nipples hard and while using them to lift and pull the weight of her heavy breasts up and out of shape I saw Kate's face go between Dunnie's legs and my balls instantly released and my cock started to spasm.

I held it in place and let it jet ribbon after ribbon of my warm thick sperm deep down her throat until she finally had taken it all.

Reveling a few seconds in the feel of her continuous gag reactions around the diameter of my shaft, I pulled out to give her air and I watched the sticky moist flesh of my scrotum peel away from her smooth little nose and forehead.

She gagged, wheezed, choked and sucked in her own phlegm and with a deep breath of much needed air: "Damn Peter, I was half asleep!" Was the only objection to my actions that she voiced.

She crawled over like a whipped pup and snuggled in next to Kay and I watched as she kissed and licked her own juices from Kay's pretty little face. Though I was totally satisfied, I remember that the very sight of that made whish that I was young enough to have the spunk to go at them again.

I gently covered them with a light blanket, grabbed my robe and as I quietly walked to the front wheelhouse enjoying that last visual, I remembered how Kay had told me that Dunnie would let us do anything we wanted to her and I just smiled and shook my head.

I seldom pilot my boat from her wheelhouse, I like to be up at the wheel out on deck, but I do love this warm dark wood paneled front room at night. It smells of lemon oils and basswood, cypress and mahogany. It has a giant wooden ships wheel with toggles and blinking lights studded all around it from the NURAY navigational, weather and communication systems and sitting behind them and the radar, sonar and security monitors at the base of her large windshield is enough to give any real man a chubby.

I love to sink into the in large leather swivel Captain's chair and put my feet up on its padded foot rail, look out over her bow and sip a brandy while dreaming of taking her on sea voyages to Sicily and other Italian ports of call where my Grandparents had hailed from.

I reached in the cabinet and took out the oversized crystal snifter that belonged to my father, poured myself a large brandy, put my head back to just relax in that cool leather listening to the sound of my boat softly creak and grown with each gentle roll of the tide.

At third sip I heard Dunbar's soft little voice whisper: "Peter can I talk with you?" And I slowly spun the chair to face her and she stood totally nude directly in front of me: "Kay is sleeping." She told me, I guess to ease any concern.

When I nodded she came up to me, opened my robe, crawled up in my lap and pulled it back around her. Her soft, smooth, warm little body felt good up against mine and I sat my glass down and put my left arm around her tummy under her firm young breasts and my right hand slid in on her inner thigh up against her smooth taught pubic mound .

"Why aren't you asleep too Dunnie? Sleeping on the water like this produces the most pleasant dreams." I told her.

She laid her head back against my bare chest and shoulder and sighed a satisfied: "Hummmm." And pushed her pelvis a little forward into my hand and softly whispered in the form of a question: "Why aren't you?

I guess normally I would be annoyed with her trying to be cute with me like that. This is my quiet time and I never seem to steal enough of it, but there was something about the sincerity in the tone of her voice that touched me so I answered: "Dunnie, about a week ago I was up in Destin and I met a young girl who didn't exist. Now here's Kay. I knew Kay's folks in a way that after being with her like this just now, it kind of made me think about her Mother and that's about all I'm going to say Kid. What is it that's troubling you?"

She picked up my snifter, took a big pull on my brandy, swallowed and said: "I am in love with Kay and she is really fond of you."

And I thought: "here it comes ... The back the fuck off speech."

Then she added: "Before you ask me anything that she has said about this, let me just tell you that I see it in her eyes. Peter, Kay is falling for you, ... I don't even know what I'm saying here so I'm just going to come out and ask ... If things work out between the two of you, would you consider including me? I can give her what you are unable to give and you can give her what I'm unable to and I will give you whatever you want. If you agree, it's a win for all of us."

Not expecting that, my imagination ran wild, the possibilities seemed endless and I felt myself start to get firm against the bottom of her smooth bare thigh. I thought for a moment, then asked: "Would you consider furthering your education?"

I gently slid her off my lap, scooted forward on the silk robe between me and the leather seat of the chair and she turned to face me. I looked her in the eye and spread my legs. With a hopeful but inquisitive expression on her face she answered in a low but determined: "Yes."

She looked down on my large semi flaccid cock and ball sack stuck to the inside top portion of my left thigh from the drying secretions of our earlier lust and I instructed her: "Put your knees on the padded rail and without using your hands take me in your mouth and suck it all the way down your throat until your tongue is able to lick the bottom of my sack and make me cum again. If you learn how to do that, my answer to you will be yes, you will be included."

I picked up my glass, closed my eyes and as I took my next sip, I heard her knees squeak on the leather foot rail, I felt her cool palms on top of my thighs and as her wet lips sucked me deep in the warmth of her mouth, my left hand held the back of her neck and I raised my hips.

Sometimes, life is good.