Kay Pt. 02

Story Info
Kay's Adventure Continues.
1.9k words
3.38
2.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are adults. The characters herein are an amalgam of people I've met and admired mixed thoroughly with imagination, none is meant to represent any real person living or dead.

This story is a continuation of my first one, where Kay, a cam model, meets Thorn, her favorite client. They chose to meet at a resort in the Maldives. Read the first story if you want to find out how the initial meeting went. :)

* * *

"That wasn't exactly how I expected things would go," Thorn said to Kay as the cuddled on a towel on the beach.

"It was perfect," Kay purred. "And you are a wonderful lover." She slowly disengaged Thorn's arms and sat up. She looked up at the moon rising over the palm trees to the East. Even with the nearly full moon, there were more stars splashed across the sky than she'd ever seen before.

"You are covered with sand," Thorn said. He stood up and offered her his hand.

"Hey, that's your fault," she said, smiling. She took his hand and stood. She brushed the sand off her shoulders and off her butt.

Thorn smiled mischievously. "I know a quicker way," he said. He scooped her up in his arms.

"Hey!"

Thorn carried her into the warm water of the lagoon. He kept going until the water was waist deep and tossed Kay in. She came up sputtering and splashed water at him. He chased her into deeper water, up to their chests.

Kay let Thorn catch her and they embraced again. Kay wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Buoyed by the water, she was practically weightless.

They kissed again, still desperately hungry for each other. Kay mashed her breasts against Thorn's chest. She felt his excitement rising.

"Ready again so soon?" She asked.

"All your fault."

"My fault! You mean when I do this?" Kay reached between them and stroked his erection.

Thorn kissed her hard. He held her up with his hands cupping her ass and pulled her in tighter.

Kay positioned Thorn's cock in front of her vagina and slid herself onto it. She moaned into his kiss. We fit together so perfectly, she thought.

This time, they weren't so frantic in their lovemaking. Thorn stroked in and out slowly, enjoying the slow buildup. Kay threw her head back and arched her back to push him farther inside her.

Kay lost herself in sensation. The warm tropical water lapping at her skin, the scent of flowers in the air, the smell of Thorn's skin, the taste of sea on his lips, and the rhythmic thrust of their hips. She, too, was enjoying the slow build. Thorn wasn't rushing her. He seemed to sense exactly how her arousal rose and fell as he varied the pace and depth of his strokes. He brought her right to the edge and patiently held her there until she was trembling with need.

She was so close. Kay dug her heels into Thorn's back as she tried to pull his cock deeper into her pussy. She could feel his member hitting her cervix with each thrust.

"Oh that's so good. Kay, that's so good," he said. "I don't think I can last much longer."

Thorn felt Kay's climax hit. It made her shake with the intensity. Her vagina clenched his cock and he came. It was so intense he almost blacked out. She was driving him crazy. She had from the first time he'd laid eyes on her.

Their passion spent for the moment, Kay and Thorn waded back onto the beach for their clothes and her beach bag. Thorn dawdled a bit, so he could watch her perfect hips swaying as she walked ahead of him.

When Kay reached their spot, she stuffed her things in the bag, then grabbed Thorn's clothes and stuffed them in, too.

"I don't get my clothes back?"

"Maybe after I'm done with you. I think you look sexy walking naked on the beach," she said.

"What if we run into someone?"

"They'll be staring at me, won't they?" She laughed. "We're in number ten, just down the beach." She took his arm and they walked together.

"Look at all those stars," Thorn said, pointing up at the brilliant heavens.

"I was thinking earlier that I'd never seen so many."

"It's so much darker here. Look that's the Milky Way." Thorn pointed out the opalescent band that stretched across the night sky. He pointed out some of the constellations he recognized.

"I didn't know you were an astronomer," Kay said.

"Just a science nut. I've always loved learning things."

Kay gave him a squeeze. "That's ours, there ahead."

The bungalow was beautiful. It was built out over the water and included a broad porch, a pool, a hot tub, even a dock. There were two bedrooms.

* * *

The two bedrooms had been Thorn's idea. "In case I'm not what you're hoping," he'd said.

"Don't think you're going to get out of having sex with me," Kay replied. "I'm planning on living out every fantasy you've written for me."

"I just want to make sure you feel safe," he said. "I want you to know you can change your mind at any time."

"Thorn, if I didn't trust you, I wouldn't even consider meeting you."

* * *

"I need a shower," Kay said. "I'm covered with sand and salt. Want to wash my back?"

"Do you really need to ask?"

The glass-walled shower proved to be a luxurious part of a luxurious bathroom. It had plenty of room for both of them. The bathroom also included a large sunken tub big enough for two.

"I hope you aren't expecting too much out of this shower," Thorn said. "I may need a bit longer to recharge this time."

"Aw, poor baby! Don't worry, I won't attack you in the shower."

Kay's promise didn't last long. The feel of Thorn's hands soaping her body got her worked up again. In turn, Kay soaped his chest and reached down to grab his penis with her slippery hands.

"I thought you weren't going to attack me?"

"Is that what I'm doing?" She rinsed him and kissed her way down his body. She knelt.

Thorn's cock was already responding.

Kay licked the head of his stiffening cock.

"Yes, I think you are definitely attacking me," he said.

Kay took his glans into her mouth and looked up at him with her dark eyes. She pulled back. "Should I stop, then?"

"No."

She smiled up at him while she took him in her mouth again. She loved the feeling of him growing longer and harder in her mouth.

Thorn buried his fingers in Kay's wet hair and leaned back against the shower wall.

She made eye contact while she moved her head back and forth, sliding his cock deeper with each stroke.

Thorn was glad he'd already cum twice. It was going to take longer this time.

Kay wasn't in a hurry. She took her time and explored Thorn's cock and balls with her lips and tongue in between taking him as deep as she could. It was as if his excitement was intertwined with her own; like she could tell exactly where the edge was.

When her own need was too great to ignore, she pulled back. "I want you inside me," she said. She stood, faced the glass wall of the shower and arched her back.

Thorn wasn't about to resist such an invitation. He grabbed her hips and slid his cock deep inside with his first thrust. It felt so good to be inside her hot wet tunnel, to feel her vagina clench around him.

Kay's desire and excitement fed back to Thorn, magnifying his own. She could feel it in every thrust of his hips, hear it in his breathing. Soon she was right at the edge again. "Oh god, I'm going to cum," she said, "Cum with me!" She snaked her hand down between her legs and pinched her clit.

Waves of pleasure crashed over her again. At the same moment, she felt Thorn cum. His whole body went rigid. His fingers dug into her hips. He let out a guttural cry of lust.

After, Thorn held her while they both leaned against the shower wall. Thorn helped her out of the shower and toweled her off. He carried her to the king-sized bed and wrapped himself around her.

"I feel so good right now," she said, "so loved."

"You are loved," Thorn said. "I love you. You know that."

"I love you, too," she said.

Sleep came quickly to both.

* * *

Thorn woke in the middle of the night. He gently disentangled himself from Kay.

I can't believe this is really happening, he thought. She is so beautiful. I'm so lucky.

He tried to push away the other thoughts. He didn't want to think about how brief their time together would be. After only a week, we'll have to say good-bye. How will things be after? Will we go on as virtual lovers? Would that be fair to Kay? What does she want? What do I want?

Thorn eased out of bed and pulled on a pair of shorts. He went outside onto the porch. He leaned over the railing and stared out over the water. What do I want? He asked himself again.

I'll worry about it later, he decided. For now, I have the undivided attention of this magnificent woman. All I should be worried about is making her happy and enjoying her company.

"Are you coming back to bed?" Kay had come up behind him. She'd put on a white silk robe that was barely long enough to be decent. She hadn't bothered with the sash, so it did very little to conceal her breasts or neatly shaved pubis. "I haven't scared you off already, have I?" Her tone was teasing, but Thorn sensed a faint undercurrent of worry.

"Of course I'm coming back to bed," Thorn said, "I just needed to stretch my legs a bit. You gave me quite a workout."

"You haven't seen anything, yet." Kay grinned wickedly. "But don't worry, I'll give you until sunrise to recover."

Kay took Thorn's hand and pulled him back to the king-sized bed. Once they'd gotten comfortable, with her head on his shoulder, she asked, "I haven't turned out to be a disappointment, have I?"

"No. Hell no. How could you even think that?" Thorn rolled over enough that he could look into her eyes. "I've been worried you'd be disappointed in me."

"Why would I be?"

"I am quite a bit older than you."

"Which you told me a long time ago, my dear."

"I'm not particularly handsome."

"Yes, you are. You are beautiful to me. You are kind and generous and sweet. You make me happy."

"That's my job," Thorn said, echoing what he'd told her many times in their chats.

"Maybe it's my job to help you see your own beauty," Kay said.

"Maybe." Thorn gave her a long kiss.

"Hey, don't get me started," Kay teased. "Get some sleep. You'll need all your strength for tomorrow."

* * *

The two had agreed that they would meet on the first day and alternate making plans for the next six days. Each would make the arrangements, and they'd surprise each other.

Thorn had no idea what to expect, but he fell back to sleep with a smile of anticipation.