Kay Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"Oh God! Honey, Oh, Honey!"

Her legs quivered, then shook. Her hands held onto my head. Her body thrashed and threatened to fall off my face. My tongue stuck in as deeply as I could into her.

"God, Honey! I'm gonna cum!"

As I sucked on her clit I shoved my thumb into her ass and she screamed! She thrashed harder and moved almost like she was being shocked by the thumb in her ass. I pulled my thumb out and quit stimulating her cunt.

When she stopped thrashing I helped her onto her side on the carpet beside me. A minute or two later she kissed me and said, "I've never felt anything even close to that! My God!"

"Thank you. Master or Pete are enough. God is a little too much."

"No! I think you are my God. I will worship you every day of my life!"

"I want you to think about this. You almost missed out on that orgasm because you wanted to be in control. I am going to tell you the truth that all controlling women hate. You can never have really great orgasms unless you give up control."

"I give up. You cannot know how that felt. I can still feel the effects all over my body. My pussy is still having aftershocks!"

"When I am happy this will happen again. This is how life can be, and better. You turned this down years ago. You left me rather than have this."

"You didn't tell me I could have this!"

"Yes, I did. I told you that for you as my slave your experience of sex would increase in pleasure by at least three fold. You have been my slave for less than a week. Did I lie?"

"No. I didn't know."

"Now you know." I paused. She snuggled closer. "Actually, you don't know. You have seen the menu. You have smelled what's cooking but as yet you haven't actually had a taste of the feast."

"The feast will kill me!"

"When I feed it to you, one delicious bite at a time, it will not kill you. It will transform your life. However, first you must learn to trust me. You still don't."

She didn't speak. It was truth and we both knew it. We showered and climbed into bed. As she snuggled against me I said, "I didn't cum when you were here on the bed. I didn't cum as I ate your cunt on the carpet. I want you to suck me off and swallow what I give you."

"With pleasure!" She said for the first time in her life. Her mouth took all of my cock and with her hands assistance she sucked and stroked me to a wonderful orgasm. She held my cock in her mouth as it became flaccid; occasionally sucking to make sure she got all of it.

She was under the covers and I asked, "Would you like to come back up here beside me?"

"If you would like, I will. What I'm thinking right now is that I would like to fall asleep with your cock in my mouth.'

"Ok. Just don't bite."

"Biting God's cock would not be wise."

"You've got that right!"

She still held my cock in her mouth as I fell asleep. At three am I woke up needing to pee. I woke Kay and pulled my cock out of her mouth. When I came back to bed we spooned and went back to sleep.

The next night when I came home Kay greeted me nude and with both a smile and a warm kiss.

The dinner she made was another favorite of mine from years ago. When we sat down to eat she brought a pad with her and made notes about my likes and dislikes. Tastes change over the years and she was getting reacquainted.

"When I was in Ralph's market today I bumped into Carolyn Smally. She and her husband used to play golf with us years ago."

"Yes, I remember them."

"She asked why it had been so long since she had seen me around. I told her it was because I was stupid and divorced you. I told her I was back because I had figured out I was better with you than I was without you. Is it Ok that I said that?"

"Is that honest?"

"Yes, now."

"Did that feel better than saying you were back because you lost your job and asked me to bail you out?"

"Yes. I'm ashamed that I made such a mess of my life."

"Perhaps you needed to sleep on the hardwood floor for a while in order to appreciate the bed?"

Even before I had finished the statement she was nodding agreement.

"I know there is more for me to learn. I know I will rebel at some of the lessons. Please understand that I want to learn. I want to be the best wife and slave ever."

"Do you remember the house we looked at a few months before you left? The house was near the beach just south of Santa Barbara."

"Yes! The Spanish style three bedroom?"

"That very one. I bought it and for the last four years a wonderful couple has lived there. They have moved out and we need to go up and do whatever the house needs to be rentable again."

"Yes, Honey. I get to go?"

"Yes. We will be working while we are there, so pack jeans and T's that can get ruined. I need to work most of tomorrow and when I get home you should be ready to travel. I'll change clothes when I get home and we'll go. It is going to take almost three hours for us to get there. Go through the CD's and bring a couple you like. I have four of my favorites in the car already."

"Snacks?"

"Good idea. Think about feeding me as I drive. Fun stuff but semi-healthy if possible. We should take things to have while we work, too."

"What shall I wear?"

"A halter top and a short skirt with sandals. Bring four or five small towels for you to sit on for a few days. I don't know about the laundry at the house. Ted didn't say there was anything wrong with it, but you never know."

"I'm excited."

"House cleaning has never been your thing. You do it and you do it well but I've never seen you excited about doing it."

"I'm excited to see the house again. I'm excited that you trust me enough to let me out. I'm excited that maybe we will be able to play while we're there, too."

"Oh, I think you can count on some play time. There are some special features in that house that cry out for play time."

"May I ask what features?"

"You may ask but I will only say that you are bound to enjoy them."

"You don't want me to know what they are?"

"No."

"Shall I pack sheets and our pillows? A blanket? Towels?"

"Assume the house is empty. If we need it, we need to bring it."

"I will be busy getting ready. What can I do for you tonight?"

"You can stay quiet and leave me alone in my office so I can work. I think that I will need until almost eleven to finish what I need to do. I will let you know when I'm almost done and we can shower together before bed."

"I bought new soap."

"I noticed a fresh bar in the shower. Why a different brand?"

"When I was growing up my Mom said that if you always use the same soap the germs learn to tolerate it and the soap doesn't kill as many of them any more. She had us change brands every bar. And, I like changing scents."

"Ok. If we find one I don't like please don't get it again."

"Are there shampoos you don't like? She changed shampoos after each bottle, too."

"I'll let you know if you use one I don't like."

"Thank you, Master."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She gave back as good as she got, or maybe a little better. Remembering that I had hours of work to do, I stopped the kissing and headed for my office. Kay followed me.

"Would you like a diet Coke, anything, while you work?"

"Thank you, no. Unless the house is on fire do not disturb me when I am in my office. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." She kissed me once more and walked away, shaking her sweet, naked ass as she walked away. I smiled and went to work. The house was as quiet as when I lived in it alone for the two and a half hours I worked. When I was almost done I keyed the intercom and said, "Kay, I will be done in fifteen minutes."

When I opened the door to leave my office Kay was sitting on a towel in the hallway. Her head was bowed, her legs spread and her hands were behind her back.

"What are you doing?"

"I have been reading about being a submissive. In some relationships the sub is to sit on the floor, legs apart, to give her Master access to her cunt, arms behind her to keep them out of his way and head bowed to show that she is less than."

"I appreciate that you are reading and are willing to do what you read. In this case, your relationship, I don't want you to do that. I want you to always have your body available to me. Always sit with your legs apart. The bowed head and the arms behind you are not necessary unless I ask for them. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

"I'd rather be called Pete, Honey, or God." We both smiled.

"Can I wash God in the shower?"

"Yes!"

After a good scrubbing we went to bed and I spent lots of time eating her. Her very smooth pussy was a joy and I loved being able to taste her again. When we had been married Kay had been going to yoga class three times a week and was very limber. Her financial problems had forced her to quit. I made a mental note to sign her up for yoga again.

Eating pussy while her legs were tucked behind her head was always one of my favorite positions. Fucking her in that position created special feelings too.

As I licked her she made appreciative noises, held my head and kept her legs spread wide. I made sure that some of the juices she made, mixed with the saliva I made ran out of her pussy and down onto her ass pucker. When I finally let her cum her body thrashed and she screamed. As soon as I felt and heard her in the throws of her orgasm I shoved a finger into her ass.

Kay's eyes opened wide at the intrusion and her hands held my head even tighter. I buried the finger in as far as it would go as I sucked on her clit. Of their own power and volition her hips bucked and moved as the orgasm controlled her body. More juices flowed from her pussy, down across her taint on onto my finger sliding in and out of her ass.

She moaned. She groaned and her body made fucking motions against my finger and face. I stopped licking her and moving my finger and shortly thereafter her body started to calm down. Ever so slowly I withdrew my finger from her body.

I climbed off the bed, went into the bathroom and washed my hands. When I came back to bed she was still on her back, legs spread. I closed her legs and took my place on the bed. As I pulled the covers up she said, "You didn't fuck me."

"Correct. Disappointed?"

"I thought you would be using me often, like you used to."

"I never used you. Our marriage was in more trouble that I ever knew. I'm sorry for that."

"We fucked at least four times a week until the last two months we were married. What do you mean you didn't use me? Sometimes my pussy was bruised for days."

"I thought we were sharing our physical relationship. Sharing is different than being used. If you were a hired hooker you would be being used. That would be me paying you for a place for me to masturbate. I would have no concern for your feelings, either physically or emotionally. When our sex was wild and passionate I believed I was expressing my passion for you. You thought I was masturbating inside you." I was quiet for a while. "I'm sorry. I didn't communicate very well."

"You didn't cum tonight. Do you want me to suck you?"

"No. You just offered to masturbate me using your mouth. No thanks. Go to sleep."

I rolled onto my side and went to sleep.

When I woke up it was seven in the morning. Kay was not in bed. I could hear her in the kitchen. When I was dressed and ready to go to work I went to the kitchen and she served breakfast. Huevos rancheros, with a whole wheat tortilla, coffee and juice. There was a pad on the table with a list of all the things she was packing for our roady.

She ate a little of what she had made for my breakfast. It looked like maybe a third of what she made for me.

"Kay, why aren't you eating more?"

"I got on the scale yesterday morning. I'm up four pounds. I don't want it to be five."

"Today, find a yoga studio nearby and sign up for at least three classes a week. Get some yoga clothes too. Thank you for taking care of your body."

"Yes, Honey. My classes should be in the middle of the day?"

"Perhaps mornings would be best. Nine or ten in the morning."

"Yes, Honey. Thank you. I have missed the classes."

When I returned from work there were enough boxes and bags to fill the trunk and the back seat of my car waiting for me. We loaded up and headed north. Kay read the list of what she had packed. I couldn't fault a single item on her list. We needed it all.

At the house, three hours later, Kay walked through looking at what needed to be done. Then she helped unload the car. I looked things over as well after we had the car unloaded and discovered that the bed Ted had left behind was trash. It was stained and had a double depression from sleepers in it. I had seen a motel about four blocks away as we drove to the house. I called and reserved a room for us. Another call arranged for pick-up of the bad bed.

Kay didn't wait for orders, she went to work. She swept the hardwood floors of the entire house. Then she put our supplies in the bathroom. Soap, shampoo, towels, toilet paper and our dop kits. Ted and company had taken everything, including toilet paper.

With Kay's help I got the mattress and box springs out of the house and out to the curb. We leaned them against the tree out at the curb. I put the worst stained side toward the box spring. The badly stained side looked like an old mattress from a popular whore house.

"We don't have a bed."

"Yes, just not here. I rented a room for us at the local motel."

"Then can I cover the front windows with the sheets I brought?"

"Why?"

"If I work nude my clothes will stay clean."

"Then the answer is yes."

I started work in the kitchen, moving the stove and refrigerator so I could clean the floor beneath them. Kay opened a box and got the sheets out. A little while later I went to the living room and found she had not hung the sheets. The windows were covered with a pink frosting like dried substance. It let light through but no one could see in. She smiled at me and said, "It used to be called "Glass Wax" but now it's called "Gel-Coat." When we wipe it off it will clean the windows but now it stops the peepers."

"Nice. Might as well do all the windows."

We stopped for dinner and the night when it was about eight. Next door to the motel was a family diner so we parked at the motel and walked over. The food was good and the service was down-home-friendly. As we ate Kay overheard the waitress talking to another customer. She was lamenting the problems she was having finding a place for herself and her two daughters to live. If she found a place close enough it cost too much and if she found a place that she could afford it would cost her a fortune in gas and time to commute. Kay told me about the conversation. I had been so focused on food as to miss the conversation.

When the waitress came to our table to check on us I asked, "How long have you worked here?"

"Fourteen years. Started here when I was pregnant with my youngest."

A little more conversation during the rest of our meal and I had made up my mind. When she came to deliver our bill there were no more customers in the diner.

"Is the cook the owner?"

"Yup. Retired from the Navy a hundred years ago and bought this place."

"Could you ask him to come out here, please?"

She nodded, got a worried look on her face and went into the kitchen. A minute later she came back out with the cook following her. He had been in the kitchen all day and he was still clean. I asked them both to sit with us for a minute. One glance at Kay told me she knew where this was going.

"Is Ida a good employee?"

"You gonna hire her away from me if she is?" The man looked at me hard.

"No. I'm going to help her be a better employee for you."

"She's been with me almost fifteen years and only one customer has ever complained."

"He complained because I wouldn't go out with him!" Ida said.

"It was a complaint."

"Ok. I know enough." I said. "I... we have a house four blocks from here. Three bedrooms, two and a half baths, nice kitchen, fenced back yard and a two car garage attached. My renters left this week. I want to rent it to a good family. Are you a good family?" I looked at Ida.

"We aren't a family." She said, pointing at the cook.

"You and your two daughters."

"My girls are good girls. No drugs, no tattoos, no parties. Same goes for me."

"Smoke?"

"Never!"

"Ok. The application is complete. I'll give you the address and you can come by and see the place. If it works for you, it's yours."

"How much?"

"My wife told me she heard you say something about the places you could afford were too far away and the one's close were too much. What price range is the right price range?"

"A book I read said I shouldn't spend more than forty percent of my take home for rent. With tips and all, I can afford a thousand a month rent."

"Then come look at it and if it works for you, it's yours. I could probably get more rent from someone else but they would turn the place into a crack house and I'd rather not worry."

"I can't come see it until tomorrow evening. We open here at six in the morning. Is that Ok?"

"If you aren't too tired to move, we can get in our car and go look now. We've only just started cleaning the place but you'll get the general idea."

"Can I go with you?" The cook asked. He was protective of his employee and friend.

"Of course."

Ten minutes later I was unlocking the door. Ida wandered the house not talking. When she came back into the living room she asked, "Does the furniture stay?"

"If you want it, yes. If you don't, I'll let you get stuff you like. You'll need three beds and I'll get those for you unless you have good beds."

"You could rent this for so much more than a thousand a month. I don't think I have lived in a place this nice in my entire life. Are you sure about this?"

"Kay, do you think I'm crazy to rent to Ida?"

"No. It just verifies that you are my hero."

"So, Ida. Will you rent it from us?"

"YES!" She jumped and waved her arms once.

Ida and the cook hugged and she shook my hand. As we locked up and walked to the car I said, "We'll clean the place this weekend and then give you the key on Sunday evening, if that's Ok."

"You don't even need to clean! My daughters can do it! They have a small cleaning business and they'll do a good job."

"If they aren't busy have them come to the house tomorrow and help. I'll pay them their going rate for their time."

"You'll pay them to clean the house they are going to live in?"

"It is my... our house. Have them join us at the diner at eight-thirty and I'll get all of us a good breakfast before work."

We let them out at the motel and Ida hugged us both. Ida walked to her car talking a mile a minute to the man beside her. Kay and I went into our room and undressed. We showered and Kay used her hands to inspire my cock erect.

In the bed she changed from hands to mouth on my cock. When I was hard enough she pushed me onto my back and quickly straddled me, moving just so her pussy swallowed my hardness and she rode with enthusiasm until we both had cum. She used tissue from the box next to the bed to catch the juices flowing from her while she used her mouth to clean me.

She went into the bathroom and came back with a warm, wet wash cloth and cleaned me again. When she came back to bed she snuggled against me and did everything but purr.

"Do you feel used, Kay?"

"No! My cunt feels tingly and post-orgasm joyful but not used."

"Why did you do what you did? Did I ask you to suck me or to ride me like that?"

"I did it because of who you are! You are the kind of man who wants to do the right thing. We could have eaten dinner and walked out of the diner, but you didn't. Years ago when you got into people's lives it made me think you were nosey. I'm seeing you in a whole different way now."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers