Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife is encouraged to play with a neighbour.
5.9k words
4.49
74.5k
77

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slamming broke her reverie, the noise startling her enough to make Kay jump up from her seat. Walking towards the lounge door she heard Dan's voice calling her, as she walked her mind readjusting to reality after the mental playback of scenarios started to fade to the back of her conscious as real life beckoned.

"Hello love." Dan's cheery face filled her vision as she almost ran into him in the doorway, his hands on her hips he looked into her eyes, straightaway he could sense rather than see something was on her mind.

"You OK?" he questioned concerned.

"Oh yes of course, I'm fine."

"Did you see Marcie today?"

"Yes, we had lunch."

Dan busied himself making coffee as Kay stood in the doorway unsure how to proceed or what to say. Could she tell Dan what she and Marcie had discussed? Would it be a turn on or maybe reality would kick in and he would think her the bad guy for talking to someone about it. Confused thoughts raced through her mind, she was in a strange place where the idea that started as pillow talk was now mushrooming into her daily thoughts. How could she be sure Dan wanted this? Was she sure she wanted it too? The way she had reacted when chatting with Marcie was like a schoolgirl with a crush, they had giggled their way through lunch, but this could get real she thought. The pounding of her heart told her she found it exciting, the response inside her panties agreed.

"She called me a little while ago actually" he offered, as if trying to prompt her to elaborate on their lunch meeting.

Kay felt a sort of panic building inside her tummy.

"Oh really, what did she have to say?"

"Only that she was organising a dinner party for next Tuesday and invited us."

"That's nice, come to think of it she did mention it but no date or anything."

"Well, I accepted on your behalf anyway but I have an important client in town next week so I will not be able to make it."

"Oh well I won't go then." She breathed a sigh of relief that Marcie hadn't said anything more.

"That's OK love, you go I am sure it will be a fun evening, Marcie said she would invite a couple of other people too, you go it will be fine."

Kay breathed deeply, she hadn't expected things to move this fast but here it was, an invite to a dinner party as Marcie had promised, it seemed as if things were now moving towards the inevitable. Her heart was pounding in her breast as she took it all in, thoughts started to mobilise in her mind, who else would Marcie invite? Could she go through with it? What to wear?

"Well Ok if you are sure then I will go, if you are going to be busy anyway. Did Marcie say who else she had invited?"

"No, but she did ask about Stan, I told her I am sure he would like to meet her so she may invite him, I don't know about anyone else though."

"Oh my, are you sure that's a good idea for me to go if he is invited too? After all we have already had a couple of incidents haven't we?"

"Oh don't be so silly! These things happen and after all we have talked about it often enough he is a man who finds you attractive, you know how that excites me. So I am cool with a little flirting here and there."

"But what if it gets out of control? Or he wants things to go further?"

Dan wrapped his arms round her sensing her indecision.

"Go with the flow love, have some fun if that's what you want, I am happy with however far you want to take things. You know we have always fantasised together about involving other people so we both know how it turns us both on, this could be the right time for us to experiment."

He kissed her softly on the lips.

She felt his erection pressing against her as confirmation of what he was thinking.

Kay looked at him, her green eyes boring into his looking for any sign of indecision but all she saw was lust which was reinforced by the erection now pressed firmly against her.

"OK but let's take things a step at a time, a little flirting is one thing but men like Stan want more than that, he has already seen my boobs and even kissed me once!"

"Yes I know and I also know you liked it too." Dan looked into her eyes, he could see what he said was true, that excited him further.

"Well yes I know but he caught me off guard this is different."

"You mean deciding to go for it you mean?"

"Yes, to put myself in a position where things could get out of control."

"Does that excite you love?"

She paused for a second, again looking into his eyes, not wanting to hurt him but seeing only excitement.

"Yes it does, I can't help myself it does turn me on knowing he wants me and he does sort of make it obvious too."

"Let's go to bed, I am so hard for you know, I want you."

Dan took her by the hand and led her to their bedroom where for the next hour they made love, frantically yet deeply and passionate. Each with their own thoughts but of the same thing. Kay imagined sex with Stan, Dan imagined her being fucked by Stan also. Their lovemaking building steadily to a huge climax as they both went through their respective dreams. Dan's cock swelled inside Kay's eager and soaking pussy as she pulsated round his shaft that triggered his orgasm which caused jets of sperm to flood her cervix. Powerful spurts of cum sprayed her contracting vagina as they held on to each other panting.

As the warm afterglow of orgasm coursed through them, they lay together knowing they had crossed a line and that whatever happened next they were both in agreement and excited at the prospect even though neither wanted to appear too eager.

Next morning Kay was up early. She buzzed around the kitchen making coffee feeling a sense of excitement as she recalled the sex the night before, it was so hot they hadn't had sex like that in ages. She blushed as she thought of how horny they both were and at the reason why.

As she stood at the counter with her mind replaying last night's sex, she was aware of a presence behind her. Turning she saw Stan standing at the back door which was open.

"Hello Kay, you are looking gorgeous as ever, thought I would drop by early and let you know about this."

He held a card in his hand.

"It's a dinner invitation from your friend Marcie for next week, I have already called her and accepted, she seems very nice too so I am looking forward to that."

With that Dan came into the kitchen.

"Oh hi Stan, how are you? Up and about early as usual."

"Yes just dropped by on my way out actually, wanted to thank Kay for the dinner invitation from Marcie, very nice of you all to think of me like that, I appreciate it, thanks."

"That's OK that's what friends are for."

"Are you both going too?" Stan asked.

"Unfortunately I have a heavy week at work, so I can't make it but Kay will be going."

Stan's eyes seemed to light up for a second at the news although it was something he was already aware of from his telephone conversation with Marcie earlier. His eyes met Kay's, just for an instant, he watched as she nervously diverted her gaze, he smiled inwardly. The conversation with Marcie had been very interesting, she had let a few things slip, firstly that Dan wouldn't be able to come and secondly that Kay was rather taken with the new neighbour which pleased him immensely. The chat between them revealed that Marcie was a party girl and that she had been trying to get Kay to widen her horizons so to speak but thus far had been unsuccessful. However she indicated that there had been a shift in her attitude lately. This came as music to his ears as he opened up to Marcie that he thought Kay was gorgeous, the chat ended with both laughing and looking forward to the evening which would now be a foursome at her home.

"That's too bad old man." Stan smiled, "I know what that was like when I was married, having to disappoint the lady because of work commitments, you will have to make it up to her of course. In the meantime if you will allow me to escort her for that evening the pleasure will be all mine."

Kay blushed as the two men seemed to be discussing what to do with her without her having any input at all, yet it was sort of exciting at the same time.

"Oh yes of course I will have to finds some way of making it up to her, as long as she has a nice evening I am happy with that."

The smile on Stan's face said it all as he realised that the two men had just agreed albeit it tacitly that Dan was OK with Stan taking his wife out for the evening. The double meaning in both their words was not missed by either. Stan knew that Dan was getting off on his wife being out with him, he wondered now how far this would go, for his part he had already made up his mind, he wanted her, to have her, possess her even. He had watched her at his party and knew instantly he wanted her.

The chat fell silent as Kay thought of what seemed to be going on around her, Marcie had been true to her word and arranged something, Dan seemed to have fallen in with her plan and the sex last night pointed to him being OK with this. Whatever this was.

"Well I do have to go , have some things I need to do today, I will see you both later maybe , if not is it alright if I pick you up around 6.30 on Tuesday for our date?" Stan smiled as he saw the look on Kay's face. "Just kidding Kay, you are sweet, 6.30 then it is."

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek as his hand slipped round her waist and gently smoothed her ass.

"See you later Dan, keep up the hard work."

They watched as he left.

"There you are see, now you have someone to go with on Tuesday."

"Yes but he is calling it a date!"

"So what, it is in a way, don't you think it is exciting?" Dan's face was flushed with excitement as he looked at his wife.

"Dan you better be sure you are OK with this before we go any further." Kay eyed him for the second time looking for any sign of indecision, she saw none, and in fact he was probably more visibly aroused than she had ever seen him.

Dan leaned in to her kissing her lips, his hands fondling her boobs gently. Kay sighed as they kissed as she felt her nipples react to the light touch of her husband, he knew exactly how to touch her there and soon she was feeling the arousal in her panties too. Dan started to pull at her top and in a moment had it over her head and off as his mouth searched for her rosebuds, his lips wrapped round her swollen nipples as he licked teased and suckled each one. Dan could feel his wife's arousal now as she ground her pussy against him, his hand slipping under her short skirt and pulling them down to her knees as his fingers rubbed along her wet lips , slowly probing and seeking her clit.

"Imagine Stan doing this to you babe, sucking your tits and fingering your cunt." He whispered.

Kay's mind started to feel with images of her neighbour having her in her kitchen.

"You want him to fuck you Kay? I know you do really."

Kay bit her lip as the assault on her nipples and pussy kept going.

"Tell me you want him to fuck you Kay." Dan nibbled at her sensitive nipples as he teased.

"Ohhhhhh "she moaned.

He sucked harder his fingers inside her wriggling and twisting as his thumb rested on her clit, her moans telling him she was really hot now.

"Tell me babe, tell me you want Stan to fuck you." Dan pleaded.

"Yesss OK, I want him to fuck me!" she moaned

Dan turned her round so she rested her elbows on the counter and pulling his rock hard cock free he slammed inside his wife, his hard cock enveloped by her soaking wet pussy gripping him tightly as he rammed in and out.

"Tell me again Kay, who you want." He panted as he slammed her pussy.

"I want Stan to fuck me!!" she moaned.

Dan pushed in as far As he could and his cock exploded, spurts of cum like ropes flooding her cervix for the second time in 12 hours. She felt her pussy pulsate round his spewing cock, Dan fell on her back her boobs in his hands as he kissed her neck. He lay still as did she, panting as they felt their orgasms overwhelm them.

Dan stood and his cock slid from her wet pussy, Kay felt the coolness of the air on her lips as a sliver of cum slipped from her and ran down her upper thigh.

"Oh Kay that was hot babe!"

She stood pulling her skirt down, her panties wrapped round her ankle, she stepped out of them and kissing Dan on the cheek handed them to him. He looked at the small bundle in his hand, as she turned and headed to the bathroom he held them to his nose. Her aroma was sooo sweet, he realised that they had crossed another line today.

Kay ran the shower and stepped in, the warm water cascading over her body, her eyes closed as she soaped herself. She thought to herself that the sex they had earlier was electric, it was so intense as if somehow a switch had been turned and she was now so sensitive and aroused, she felt alive and very sexy. The soap suds covering her felt good as she massaged her smooth skin refreshing her body for what was sure to come.

The weekend came and Dan's arousal seemed endless, he was horny all the time and excitedly kept mentioning Stan to Kay and her forthcoming date. Stan had not been seen for a couple of days thus allowing Kay to cool down a little from the high she had been on previously, but it didn't stop Dan, he seemed to get more turned on by the day.

Saturday morning Marcie called round, the two women were to spend the day shopping, as Kay finished dressing Marcie was left chatting with Dan in the kitchen over coffee. She came down the stairs and heard the tail end of their conversation.

". . . .yes of course I will, I will make sure Kay has a good time, I am sure it will be a fun evening."

They stopped talking as she entered the room, she eyed them nervously as if they were plotting something.

"What were you talking about?"

"I just said for Dan not to worry and that you will have a nice time at ours, I will make sure of it."

"Are you worried Dan?" Kay asked him directly.

"No, of course not, I just want you to enjoy yourself is all, let your hair down a little, have fun."

"There you go Kay, Dan is fine about your date night, and maybe you should do it more often?"

The atmosphere was changing, things were again moving on and Kay could feel it happening. The way Marcie used the phrase "date night" was asking Dan to deny that was what was happening at the same time signalling that if he said nothing he was consenting for it to become a regular thing. Kay waited, Dan said nothing, and he just smiled at her.

"That's settled then," Marcie announced, "I am sure we will all have a fun evening."

With that she jingled her car keys at Kay.

"Come on hun, we have some serious shopping to get done."

Kay again looked at Dan for any sign that he wanted to halt this roller coaster. He leaned forward, kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Make sure you get something nice." He squeezed her ass as he kissed her again.

The two women swept out of the house in a hurly burly of chatter and giggles, Dan sat down in the kitchen contemplating his erection that was an almost permanent feature in his pants at the moment. His hand rested on the bulge, slowly he found himself thinking of Kay stretched out on their bed with Stan fucking her senseless, he imagined her screams of passion and could almost see her legs thrashing wildly either side of Stan's waist as he pounded her. As he did so his hand was busy sliding up and down on his cock. Pre cum lubricating his shaft as his thoughts centred on Kay and Stan, the vivid pictures in his mind heightening his arousal. Within a couple of minutes he was bursting to cum, he held back wanting to savour the thoughts, his hand slowing down as he extended his masturbation. The arousal was just too much as hard as he tried he could not and did not want to stop himself cumming , his hand speeded up and he felt the rush as his orgasm exploded. Spurts of spunk flew over his hand and thighs, spattering the chair and floor as he milked his cock, his minds visualising his wife spread eagled on their bed as Stan rammed his spewing cock deep inside her as they both orgasmed.

Marcie opened her front door, squeezing inside laden with store bags.

Tom was sat at the computer tapping away at the keyboard as she barged past the open door to the study.

"Been shopping I see."

"Yes love, I will tell you all about it in a minute, I must get my heels off first." She pulled off her eels and surveyed the bundle of bags on the floor around her as she rubbed her feet.

A few minutes later she padded into the study carrying two drinks, handing one to Tom she wriggled onto his knee in front of the screen.

"What are you up to?" she asked looking at the screen.

"I was just messaging a couple of friends about maybe getting together again soon, it has been ages since we played."

"Mmmm naughty boy! Well I am hoping we will be playing again soon too."

Her hand rested on his crotch, she could feel he was aroused as she smiled at him. Tom sipped his drink waiting for her news, he was eager to find out how it went, that was the reason for his partial hard on.

"So, what did you buy?"

"We bought a few new lingerie outfits, once Kay got into the mood she was fine too. I think she is really starting to look forward to our evening too."

Tom smiled. His thoughts were filled with images of Kay, her gorgeous curvy figure was something he had lusted after for some time now. She had firm and full breasts, he had imagined her nipples many times as Marcie had teased him about them when they had sex, was his dream of having sex with her about to become a step nearer?

"I can see you like that idea Tom, seeing Kay dressed sexily and maybe even naked for you too, poor baby, you will have to wait your turn Stan is going to be her first I think."

Her hand moving rhythmically on his bulge as she whispered in his ear fuelling his fantasy.

"I can't wait for her to get started Marcie, I am sure she will be a great fuck, God I am so hard baby."

Marcie eased off his lap and knelt between his legs her hands stroking his thighs as she ran her tongue along the covered swelling of his thick cock. Slowly she unzipped him and easing his cock free she looked up at him smiling, her tongue dancing across the head of Tom's cock as he imagined Kay doing the same thing to him.

"Yes baby imagine Kay doing this to you, how good would that feel? Mmmmmm."

Marcie opened her mouth and enveloped his cock clamping her lips firmly round his shaft as she maintained eye contact with her husband before easing up and down on his cock. Tongue swirling around the head and along his shaft as she kept up the suction, her hand caressing his balls. She knew exactly how to pleasure Tom, she had sucked many before they married and just as many since, he had grown to accept her need for adventure and somehow along the way he had enjoyed several other women too as they had ventured into the swapping scene.

Tom closed his eyes as she sucked him expertly, his mind filled with images of Kay's face, her lips stretched round his cock as his wife fuelled his fantasy. Marcie could sense he was getting close so she speeded up her sucking and tongue teasing as her fingers trailed across his sac. Tom panted as he came closer to spewing his load, his cock swelled in her mouth, her tongue wrapping round the sensitive head as she sucked drawing him closer to losing control. Tom's hands rested on her head as he thrust his cock deep in her willing mouth, she relaxed as his cock hit the back of her throat before the pulsing started at the base of his shaft. Throbbing hard as his orgasm grew, spurts of his warm cum filled her mouth and drained into her throat, she gagged and swallowed using her tongue washing over his cock as she sucked and drained his spunk. His hands gripping her head in place as his body shook through his orgasm. Finally as Marcie kept up a soft sucking motion on her husband's cock, she felt him soften and he relaxed and laid back spent.

12