Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife move on with her adventure with her neighbour.
6.2k words
4.23
55.8k
58

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning broke, the sun sprayed through the bedroom window lighting up the room with a pale yellow glow. Kay opened her eyes and blinking glanced across the bed for Dan, he wasn't there! A sudden panic filled her, knotting her tummy, she slid out of bed naked, grabbing her short dressing gown and padded quickly down the stairs in her bare feet. She heard movement in the kitchen, then voices!

"Oh my! Who is there?" She thought.

She stopped in the doorway, her mouth fell open. It was Stan! He was sat at the breakfast bar with a mug of coffee, Dan was sitting across from him, and they were chatting. Her mind was racing as they both turned to look at her, she suddenly felt the knot tighten inside her not knowing how this was going to play out. She looked into Dan's eyes for any signs but there was nothing out of the ordinary, just the normal smiling eyes shining back at her. Confused she looked at Stan, he just smiled as if this was completely normal for him to drop by and be chatting with the husband of the woman he had been fucking the night before. She stood looking at them for what seemed ages, Stan stood and walked towards her, Dan looked on. Kay seemed frozen somehow as she tried to take in the scene.

"Morning love, how are you this morning?" Stan asked calmly.

Kay looked at him, he was smiling as he leant closer and kissed her gently on the cheek, his arm on her waist. She couldn't work out how or why this was happening, she and Dan had not had a chance to talk very much about last night yet and this was going so fast now. Dan watched as Stan left his hand on his wife's waist.

"How are you this morning love?" The words cut through the confusion and seemed to waken her from the trance. She looked at Dan but it wasn't him who asked.

"Er yes I am OK thanks, a little tired of course, it was a late night."

Dan poured her a coffee, she took it gratefully at least having something to do as she tried to make sense of the surreal situation in front of her. She sipped the coffee which further woke her from her confused state.

"I thought I would pop round see if you two were OK after last night, seems Dan is fine so how about you love?" That was twice he had called her love in front of Dan.

Kay looked at Dan questioningly wondering what has passed between the two men over coffee.

"Yes, oh yes I am OK too just need more coffee is all."

She then realised Stan still had his hand on her waist as she stood next to him, she looked at Dan, he had noticed too.

"Why wasn't he saying anything?" She thought. "I am his wife." Then it struck home that of course he couldn't say anything as she had been with Stan the evening before in far more intimate positions than this. Her face started to colour as she thought they were in some way reading her mind.

"Last night was fantastic" Stan said, "I was saying to Dan that we should do it again sometime too."

Kay stared at Dan, he smiled at her uncomfortably, as if he had been caught out.

"What do you think Dan? After all we haven't really spoken about it have we?" she snapped at him her eyes wide as if trying warn him to tread carefully.

" Well I .." he started.

"Dan told me he was really cool with the way things turned out Kay, in fact he really got off on it too."

Kay looked at Dan with daggers in her eyes. "He told him that?" she thought.

"We need to discuss it some Stan," she smiled at her neighbour, "I need to process it myself too."

A Stan looked down at her smiling. "Yes of course love I understand, it was a big night for us all that's for sure, so I will leave you to it, hope to see you both later though, I will say bye for now. Oh by the way I will be away for a couple of days on business but be back for the weekend."

He leaned in and kissed the young wife on the lips softly and then he left.

She sat at the breakfast bar looking at Dan.

"What did you say to him?"

Dan could see Kay was pissed but couldn't understand why, after all she had a great evening over at Stan's and so did he in truth too, so as far as he was concerned all was well with their first steps into reality.

"I just said that we had both enjoyed last night is all."

"But we hadn't spoken about it Dan!"

"Did we really need to say anything after last night? It was obvious you had a great time and I was so charged when you came home, well you know what happened there."

"Yes I know but..." She started.

"Kay, it was much more exciting than I dared hope for, I thought I would be jealous and driven crazy with worry but I was so horny all evening, it was fantastic. As long as you were OK and having fun it was fine with me and I knew Stan would look after you."

She looked at him, she couldn't deny the sex was fantastic and even when she got home and Dan was so ready for her which made her feel so good as they reconnected after her time with their neighbour. She also thought Dan was right about the fantasy being made real, just made it more exciting for them both. Sipping her coffee she eyed her husband and not for the first time she was searching for any hint of doubt or concern, she didn't find any sign.

"So, what next?" She asked looking at him.

Dan looked back, searching in her eyes for any signs of regret or just anything that would tell him to stop this. He only saw a reflection of his own desire and lust.

"Stan mentioned a posh party he has been invited to attend in a couple of weeks' time, he needs a date to go with him, he just said it would be a fun evening but he hadn't accepted the invitation yet, so maybe that is what he has in mind as the next step."

"Oh did he?" Kay's mind whirling and now caffeine fuelled was getting into normal mode. She couldn't help wondering what sort of party it was and what to wear. She realised she had already accepted the invitation without being asked! She didn't push Dan on it.

"Do you think he has it in mind to ask me?" She looked over her mug at her husband.

"I don't know but why else would he mention it? I would say yes of course. Would you go with him?"

"I don't know Dan, we both need to be sure we are OK with this going forward. It was a big deal what happened last night, are we both really sure we can handle more of the same or even more than that?"

Dan heard her words, he knew he should act cautiously but he was gauging his response from Kay's. They were sounding each other out slowly and not wanting each to hurt the other so they were both treading carefully. His cock was semi hard as they talked, he had been that way since Stan knocked on the back door earlier.

When he had opened the door to Stan earlier, the initial embarrassment he felt led to a sort of silence that started to fade as soon Stan took control of the conversation. He had been so open about what had happened that it disarmed Dan and in some way made it easier to deal with his neighbour cuckolding him. Stan had openly complimented Dan on his wife and how sexy she was and had been for him the night before.

"She is a hottie, you are a lucky guy Dan."

Dan had listened as Stan had complimented him and of course Kay as he made them both coffee. By the time he placed the mug in front of his neighbour he was semi hard. Stan had noticed and smiled inwardly to himself seeing the evidence he needed to push things further or at least keep things bubbling. That was when he mentioned the party and his need of a "date", he only gave the barest of details and of course as soon as Dan and Kay had agreed, which he knew they would, then he could tell them the rest.

"Kay, I know you had fun last night that is plain to see, answer me honestly do you want to have that experience again?" He looked at her as he waited.

Kay felt on the spot, he was asking her first! That wasn't fair. She had wanted to ask him first but he had beaten her to it.

"Well I am OK if you are with this, whatever this is of course. I can't deny the sex was fantastic, but that's what it was just sex, nothing like what we have. As long as we are clear about that Dan, ok?"

She lifted her mug, sipped more coffee, the mug hiding her blushes at this moment. Dan saw the move and was not fooled. He could tell his wife was blushing and smiled back at her.

"I am OK with this, whatever it is like you say it is. I have always had the fantasy as you know and now it is becoming real. We are both enjoying the experience for however long it lasts, as long as it is just sex then that's OK with me."

He reached for her across the bar, they held hands as they stared into each other's eyes, connecting and knowing this was another special moment. They both put down their coffee mugs and in less than a minute were back in bed kissing passionately hands all over mauling each other in their lust. This time their lovemaking was just as intense but tender also as they sought to rekindle their intimacy as a couple as if trying to repair any damage they both felt had been done to their relationship. An hour later they lay back sated, wrapped and entwined across their bed.

"So what do you think? Are we OK?" Kay asked.

"Yes love of course." He kissed her forehead softly.

"So if Stan asks me to go to this party with him, should I say yes?"

"Do you want to go with him?"

"Yes I think it could be fun."

"Then yes I think you should go." His cocked twitched at the thought, Kay felt it and giggled at him as she wrapped her hand round his shaft.

"Oooooh I think you really do like the idea a lot too lover." She stroked him slowly, as they kissed she climbed on top of him guiding his cock back inside her soaking pussy.

They had another vigorous session during which they both seemed to be really high on the excitement from the previous encounter but more importantly by not having long to dwell on things this morning Stan's early appearance had encouraged them to go further, accepting what had happened and they now found themselves moving on and looking forward to future escapades.

An hour later Dan and Kay slipped out of their destroyed bed and headed for the shower. They both felt exhausted but the tiredness was purely physical, their minds were still sharp and willing and needing more. Dan had never seen his wife so ready for sex, in such a short space of time she had moved on to being a real tiger in bed. For his part the idea of sharing his wife with another man had always been a really hot fantasy but he could never haver envisaged it becoming a reality in the way it had up till this point. The dilemma he now faced put his emotions in conflict with his libido, this could get really serious or out of control, he wondered if they should call a halt now before that happened. But if he wanted to pull out what about Kay? He had never seen her looking so sexy, she was glowing, she radiated sexiness. What would her reaction be if he got cold feet now? Confused but at the same time horny and wanting more he soaped his wife all over as she stood under the stream of water. His hands gently massaging her all over, noting a few little marks that he had not noticed before and that could only have come from her sex with Stan last night or maybe he had done it earlier. On closer inspection he saw her pussy lips were still puffy as he soaped her gently there she watched him.

"I am a little tender there love." Was all she said, his mind filled with images of Stan pounding away at her beautiful pussy, the image of what he managed to see through the window replayed in his mind.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked softly.

"No, not exactly, but he is different to you, maybe a little thicker too, it was just the new sensations and the way he did it too." Dan didn't want to push it any further, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable talking about that, her mention of size was already something that irked him.

"Maybe it did hurt a little but in a good way if that makes sense." She looked at Dan as he rinsed the suds from her hoping she hadn't said the wrong thing.

"That's OK I get it" He smiled at her causing relief to fill her eyes.

They slowly dried each other off and dressed before going back downstairs to the kitchen. Kay saw the cup left by Stan on the counter, as she took it to rinse it she glanced at Dan he saw it too. They exchanged awkward smiles then the moment passed.

The rest of the day was spent round the house doing routine chores and slowly a feeling of normality crept back into their world. By the evening they were curled up on the sofa watching tv together as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

That evening in bed they lay quietly each with their own thoughts before drifting off to sleep. Stan laid across his large bed his mind filled with the thoughts of his neighbopur and last night, his cock twitched at the thought of her again.

"God she is gorgeous." He whispered to himself.

He sat up on the bed as if he had a sudden thought. There was something about the way Dan had reacted or said earlier that was causing an itch in his brain. He couldn't pin it down but there was something about him that morning that was bothering him. He looked at the clock it was 10.37, he got up and padded down the stairs to his basement den. He made himself a drink at the well-stocked bar, a large JD on the rocks fuelled his brain some. Picking up the remote he pointed it at the large screen TV and flopped into one of the three sofas that adorned the room, one on each wall essentially so all could see the wide screen. The screen burst into light brightening the room. He selected a programme on the remote and it took him to a live picture of his garden area, he scanned the different cameras which gave him a good all round view of every inch of his property. The low lights from the garden provided good enough lighting but when they were dimmed or off the cameras had night vision. He had insisted on a good surveillance system as he was mindful of security especially in his line of business. Flicking through the programmes he found the images from the night of his party, he searched the crowd until he found Kay. He watched as she moved around the neighbours, so casual, confident even yet vulnerable. He again thought of her in his bed, he knew he had to have her again and soon too. It was a habit of his to check his discs every now and then to ensure he had not had any "uninvited visitors". He sipped his JD savouring the warm taste as it flowed over his tongue, his fingers working the remote and scanning the cameras on the screen. There were eight in all and they were positioned so as to capture any movement around and inside his perimeter. He saw there had been an activation last night, he hit enter and the screen started to fill with video of the action from last night around the hot tub area. Stan's eyes feasted on the nubile young wife as she ended up naked with him, his cock twitching as he remembered how good she felt naked and wet with him. He watched as the couple on the screen walked slowly inside the images picked up from one camera to the next almost seamlessly.

His eyes watched the screen couple move from one camera to the next then as if on auto pilot he stopped the replay. Something had caught his trained eye. His finger hit play again only slowly this time, it was there somewhere on one on the screens but there was definitely something. Twice he replayed the recording and then he saw it.

"Well I'll be blowed!" His eyes locked on to his target now.

"He was there!"

Stan played the recording and saw Dan in the shadows at his patio doors watching as he fucked his wife. He also saw him stroking his cock as he watched too.

"That's a good boy cucky, you enjoy yourself, with a little luck you will get to see some more of that pretty soon too."

Stan actually rather liked Dan although he couldn't understand why he would allow a man like him to use his wife but, he reasoned if he didn't then where would he be? In effect cuckolds need men like Stan and vice versa. He would not do anything to harm either one of the couple it was purely about having fun while it lasted, although Kay was special , he had already seen and experienced that. He felt she had a lot of untapped potential as regards her sexuality was concerned, Stan was going to try to liberate some of that.

Downing his drink he clicked the wide screen off and headed up to bed, he settled for the bedroom downstairs where he had fucked Kay, there was some residual scent of hers in the room that was comforting somehow. He drifted off to sleep, his mind on his business trip to Dubai in the morning.

The next couple of days passed uneventfully as Dan and Kay went about their normal routines and with no visits from Stan a semblance of normality returned although the lull in activity gave the couple time to assimilate what had happened and become comfortable with whatever lay ahead.

On the third day as they sat at the breakfast bar chatting over coffee the letter box clanged and Kay slid off her stool to go to the door to collect the mail. She returned with a bemused look on her face holding two envelopes. She handed one to Dan and sat to open the other.

"Thanks, another bill." He ripped the envelope open and frowned.

Kay opened the one addressed to her, it was an invitation.

"Dan, it's an invitation to a party, must be the one Stan was talking about." She went quiet as she read the card.

"Well?" he muttered irritated.

"Hold on, I am trying to read!"

A minute went by before she spoke.

"It seems Stan has invited me to a swanky cocktail party at the Hilton, in the penthouse suite no less!"

"Does it mention me?" Dan asked trying not to sound concerned.

"No, it doesn't love, just me." She read the card again excited, Dan could tell from her facial expression she was imagining the prospect of this party.

A little dejected he tried to take in what was happening as Stan had now formally invited his wife on a date, he wasn't sure how he felt about that yet. The stirring in his loins answered one question but, he knew he would not be able to creep round the hotel and watch so that frustrated him.

"Will you go?" He asked directly.

Kay looked at him.

"We did sort of agree that I would go didn't we love?" she looked into his eyes, Dan knew she had made up her mind already. Part of him was disappointed but another more important part was overjoyed, the reaction from his cock was testament to that.

"Dan? Well? Is it OK if I go? Are you OK?"

"Yes of course it's OK babe, you go have fun, yes we did agree and it will be exciting for us both, I just wish I was invited too."

She saw the disappointment in his face.

"I am sure it will be nice but there obviously will be other people there so could just be a normal cocktail party and as we don't know any of Stan's crowd it would be rather intimidating and possibly boring too."

Dan saw sense in what she was saying and nodded.

"Yes of course, take no notice I was just hoping to be there with you is all."

Kay thought for a moment.

"It would be the same as the other night when I went to Stan's hun."

"Yes of course, it will be fine you go have fun, just the thought of you being there will have me on edge all evening."

"Isn't that a good thing?" She purred. Her mind already racing with thoughts of what the evening may bring, what to wear, the invite said formal wear, her face flushed at the thought. Dan could see her reaction, his own was more basic as he recalled Kay on her back on Stan's bed as he fucked her. His cock responding to visions of her dressed to impress and other men's eyes on her devouring her, and his wife lapping up the attention. He hadn't seen her so glowing in a long time, he knew this adventure was good for her but he wondered how far he could cope with it going. Again his cock answered for him.

"Yes of course, it is exciting, a massive turn on for us both I think. It is time we did spread our wings a little and enjoy things." Even as he said it he felt a pang of jealousy as he watched his wife's face react to his words. He knew she wanted to go, he had in his way helped and encouraged her to take the plunge, now the first signs of regret were being born inside him, maybe?

12