Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Dan, I do love you!" She got up kissed him hard on the lips as she swung onto his lap, as she did she felt his erection.

"My oh my! what have we here?" as she wriggled on him.

"Seems like you are happy about things at the moment Dan, come on make me happy, lets go back to bed."

"No!" he said looking deep into her eyes.

"Here, right now!"

She squealed as he lifted her off his lap and freed his cock, he pulled her head down and she willingly opened her mouth and started a lustful blow job. Her head bobbing as she sucked his cock, fast, her tongue swirling round and round the head as she sucked trying to force him to cum it seemed. Dan was as turned on as she was and in a bid to stop himself cumming her pulled her off his cock before almost ripping her robe off exposing her nakedness. He mauled her breasts, her hard nipples in need of sucking, he did, hard too. She moaned loudly as his fingers found her wet pussy, teasing her lips apart and toying with her clit before plunging inside. She moaned as her worked his fingers inside her, twisting and sliding in and out. Dan covered her mouth with his as his passion overflowed kissing her hard, his tongue forcing inside her mouth, he was rough with her, he wanted to repossess her, make her his again. He spun her round pushing her against the breakfast bar, she went with it lost in the moment of lust as he poked his rampant cock inside her wet pussy in one shove.

"Ohhh my God!" She moaned as he fucked her hard and fast, not stopping to offer her pleasure Dan was only thinking of his own pent up feelings as he rammed her mercilessly.

"Oh my God, oh my God!!" Kay panted as Dan forced his cock in as deep as he could go, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he held her firm, his cock swelling inside, she braced herself as her own orgasm began. A strong pulse from Dan's cock spurted a long stream of cum inside her, bathing her cervix as her pussy walls pulsated round the throbbing cock. Kay leant panting against the counter Dan's cock still inside her, she could hear his breathing as they stayed joined for some time before slowly moving apart.

"Oh my God Dan, where did that come from?" She looked at him, still panting but also happy.

"It's all this stuff with Stan, it really does turn me on, I can't help getting so turned on and possessive too. Sometimes I just need to have you. I think it's like making sure you are still mine in a way."

She turned, wrapping her arms round him, looking into his eyes.

"I love you Dan, so don't forget it. This thing with Stan is fun, but that's all OK, as long as we both enjoy it we will be fine but, as soon as one of us wants it to stop we stop agreed?"

"Agreed." He kissed her deeply, lovingly.

"Anyway you will be late for work, off you go." She dismissed him and pulling her robe back on poured another coffee, as she sipped the coffee she picked up the invitation and read it again. Her mind filling with ideas of what to wear although in truth she had no idea, she decided to call Marcie for some ideas.

An hour after Dan left for work Kay pulled up outside Marcie's home as she clicked the remote and locked her car Tom opened the door and called out.

"Hi Kay, lovely to see you again."

Kay was taken aback, Marcie didn't say Tom was at home when she called.

"Hi Tom, good to see you too." He met her half way to the door and greeted her with the customary kiss and a hug, which seemed a little tighter and longer than normal, she shrugged it off and Tom led her inside his arm round her waist.

They went inside, Kay looked round for Marcie then at Tom.

"Oh Marcie had to pop out, she wont be long, will give us time to chat anyway Kay haven't seen much of you since we had our dinner here."

Kay blushed remembering how he and Marcie had got it on front of her and Stan.

"How is the boyfriend by the way?" Tom asked pointedly.

"He isn't my boyfriend Tom, just a friend is all."

"Well he looked like a pretty close friend that evening that's for sure, lucky guy."

Kay looked at him wondering if she should deny or ignore his assumption.

Maybe Marcie had said something to him she wondered.

"We are just good friends is all Tom."

"Well anytime you are looking for another boyfriend, let me know I would be happy to take you out or whatever else you wanted." He smiled at her.

Tom's flirting was starting to get her flustered and she wished Marcie was here to deflect Tom's attention from her although it was pretty clear he had designs on her himself. She always got along with Tom and knew he fancied her but this seemed different as if he was turning up his flirting a notch or two. Maybe he saw an opportunity, maybe Marcie had told him about Stan, she shuddered at the realisation.

Tom offered her a drink, Kay gratefully accepted. Tom poured her a coffee and handed it to her, she gulped at it, grateful for the opportunity to break the conversation.

He looked at her expecting a response from his earlier offer, she avoided eye contact with him.

The front door crashed open.

"Dammit!" Was all they heard as Marcie careered through the doorway carrying something.

Marcie spotted Kay as she passed the lounge door, "Hi hun, won't be a minute just need to drop these in the kitchen!"

She entered the lounge exchanging glances with Tom as he stood to go get Marcie a coffee too.

"What's up love?" She asked, "You OK?"

"Yes I am fine, just needed to pop round for a chat is all ,I didn't know Tom was going to be here though."

"Oh, I see, so it's something personal then?" Marcie looked at her curiously, interested and eager to know what was on her friend's mind.

"Stan has invited me to accompany him to a cocktail party, I am unsure what to do or what to wear my mind is spinning with all sorts of things, even if I should go or not."

She showed her the invitation.

"Did Stan give this to you?"

"No, he is away on business for a few days, this came through the mail this morning."

"That's cool hun , so he has thought to organise this while he is away, mmmm, when is it? Oh yes I see next weekend, doesn't give you much time to get a dress and prepare yourself."

When Tom came back in the room and served Marcie her mug of coffee the talking stopped, he sensed they had things to discuss.

"I will leave you girls to chat about whatever is so secretive."

"Yes, good idea Tom." Marcie smiled at him.

"See you later Kay, and don't forget to say hi to Stan for me , and Dan too of course."

Kay blushed but smiled as he left the room.

"So, what has happened? It was obvious the other night Stan has the hots for you, sorry by the way if we got a little out of control but you know Tom likes to show off a bit."

"That's OK, I think I was glad to break it up as it was getting rather hot with you two going at it and Stan getting em all hot too, I wasn't ready for that."

"And now?"

"It has all happened so fast, I am unsure but I don't regret what has happened."

"What has happened?"

Kay went on to tell her friend about what happened at Stan's place the other night, Marcie sat open mouthed as she listened to her until now so conservative friend relating in some detail of her exploits with her neighbour.

"How is Dan with this?" Marcie asked as she was brought up to date.

"He is fine with it, we have had the best sex ever since this started."

"What about this invitation? Is he OK with that too?"

"Oh yes he said I should go and have fun, Stan came round the next day to see if we were OK and asked him about it anyway!"

"And how about you? Is that what you want to do?"

"The sex was fantastic, so different from Dan, I never thought it could be so wonderful and exciting, yes I want to go of course I am just wary of where it will lead I think."

"Go with the flow, love, he has obviously woken something inside the two of you that needs satisfying, so go for it, have fun, you only live once. Anyway seems like you have made a great start if what you said about Stan and the other night is even half true." She laughed.

She saw her friend taking her advice in and thinking as she sipped her coffee.

"So I take it we are dress hunting again?"

Kay smiled.

"Yes, looks that way."

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Kay almost fell through her front door under the weight of the bags she was carrying. The girls had hit the shops hard this afternoon, there were three new dresses in different lengths and styles as well as a several new sets of lingerie to match each outfit which included suspenders and stockings, some with seams and some hold ups too. She looked at the items on her bed as she unpacked. This was the second time this had happened in as many weeks now, it seemed her wardrobe was changing. Looking at the dresses as she hung them up she envisaged wearing any one of them for the party, but as Marcie had advised each one had a different underwear requirement, hence the large pile of lingerie on the bed. She always liked nice lingerie but never in these quantities but her friend advised covering all bases.

Marcie arrived home to have Tom meet her at the door.

"Well?" He asked, his curiosity had been eating at him all afternoon, he wanted to know what was going on and if Kay was seeing Stan or not. The bulge in his trousers showed his interest.

"I need a drink." Marcie dumped her bags as Tom reached for the scotch, pouring them both a heavy slug each.

"I didn't believe it would happen but it has." She took a gulp of her drink, the heat sliding down her throat as she thought.

"What ffs!" Said Tom impatiently waiting.

"Kay went to Stan the other night! They had sex for hours! What do you think of that?" She watched her husband's face as her words sank in.

"You are kidding? Really? What about Dan?"

"Apparently they discussed it and he is OK with things!"

Tom sat back sipping his scotch, his bulge apparent now as Marcie knelt between his legs rubbing him slowly.

"That turn you on honey, thinking of Kay getting pounded by naughty old Stan?" Her fingers gripping his erection through the material.

"I am sure she is going to do it again too that's why we went shopping. Stan has invited her to a party at the weekend, seems Dan is fine with it too. I think she is getting into the idea a lot more suddenly, maybe having a taste of someone new has gotten her interested in trying more?"

Her hand rubbing his cock slowly, which she had now freed from his pants, it was erect as she stroked him slowly.

"Wouldn't you like to be the next one to fuck her baby?"

Tom moaned as she covered the head of his cock with her mouth, soft sucking him as her tongue swirled round the sensitive head.

"Oh my God yessss." Marcie sucked slowly taking him deeper each time till his cock was made wet with her saliva.

"I don't think it will be too long lover, she is almost cumming at the thought of this party already."

Tom held her head as he thought of Kay, fucking his wife's mouth before she pulled off him.

"Oh no you don't buster, come on and fuck me, I need some relief too."

She pulled her skirt up as he pulled her blouse open ravaging her tits, she reached for his cock and guided him into her wet slit, pulling her thong aside and wrapping her legs round him. In seconds they were fucking furiously each with images in their mind spurring their lust. Tom rammed his wife hard and fast until at the critical point she clamped her legs round him pulling him in and holding him as she came hard round his cock. She loved the thickness of his cock especially as it pulsed and spat his sperm inside her, the spurts were always so powerful. She felt his orgasm explode and then spray her inside with his large wad of cum. They lay on the sofa for a few minutes before he slowly peeled off her.

"You really think she will do it again?"

"Oh yes, definitely and she told me she loved how he fucked her too." Smiling she picked up her drink and gulped the last of it down.

Kay meanwhile was tidying her new lingerie away, she would show Dan the dresses but hadn't decided on the underwear yet. She held each item up in front of herself again looking in the mirror trying to imagine how she would look to Stan, or anyone else.

Where did that thought appear from?

12