Kaye's Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to give me all your cum down my throat you fuck" she told him as she gave his balls a light squeeze. Kaye remembered the women on the DVD telling the studs what to do and how to do it. "That's right, just keep fucking my mouth" she told him.

David was loosing control of himself. He couldn't ever remember his cock being worked on so hard, not even by Shirley, like this. His legs were starting to tremble.

Kaye was working on him with all she had. With all the women giving blowjobs on the DVD, she thought that her first time at cocksucking would be all she hoped it would be. After all this time looking at David in his Speedos after his swim, she finally was going to taste and swallow his cum. She reached up and started squeezing his shaven balls as she felt his swollen cock head plop in and out of her throat.

Kaye was taking him almost out of her mouth, and then would shove her face back down on him. She decided then that when David starting coming, she would take him all the way down her throat and hold him there to make him cum dump in her.

He was close, very close. David reached down to hold her head with his hands, and started face fucking her. Kaye had drool hanging down to her breasts. She never did start to choke while his cock was shoving itself deeper and deeper. Kaye just made her throat make room and kept shoving him down.

Kaye could hear David tell her he was coming. His legs were quivering and his ass cheeks tightened up, just like in the DVD. Kaye increased her cocksucking pace and felt him freeze up and shoved her face all the way on his cock.

David felt all his pent up come release and exit his fuck tool. Over and over he felt the white goo explode out of him. Even he didn't think he had that much saved.

"I'm just a dirty little cocksucking slut," she thought as she took all of David's cock down her throat. His fuck club had already started to coat the inside of her mouth until she felt the head plop down her throat.

Kaye could feel the streams of cum being dumped, one after the other as she squeezed his balls to milk his cum to her. She held him there in her mouth like the cocksucking sluts on the DVD would do to their friends.

David's senses were coming back to him. His strength was coming back as he looked down to watch Kaye giving his cock and balls the tongue bath they never had. His cock wasn't as hard, but almost. He watched as she gently squeezed, licked and kissed his manhood. It was so erotic, it was turning him on and he started to grow harder.

Kaye couldn't believe he was growing in her hand. David was actually hard as she planted kiss after kiss all over his cock. She just couldn't stop now.

While holding onto his cock, Kaye got on all fours on the edge of the bed and pretended she was a bitch dog slut in heat about to be fucked hard.

"Stick you cock in me you fuck" she told him. She was soo glad she found that DVD.

Kaye started rubbing David's cock the full length of her sex from her pussy to her ass, over and over. When his cock head touched her virgin ass hole, she would push back a bit and feel his prick at the opening. When his cock reached her virgin pussy, she also would push back and feel his prick there too.

Kaye was going to let David decide what virgin hole he was going to fuck her first in. She was oozing out her pussy and he was spreading it all over her cunt and ass hole with his cock head.

David's cock started to hurt again from the skin being stretched so tight and being so hard. He didn't know what Kaye was doing, but he liked her moving his cock from her pussy to her ass hole, over and over. David wasn't sure where she wanted to be fucked first in since she was pushing back when his cock was at each hole. One thing was for sure, he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oh god. Just fuck me like the slut I am" Kaye told him as she was pushing back to him so hard that his cock head started to enter her ass, then her pussy. When David felt her cunt lips start to wrap themselves around his fuck tool, he yelled "FUCK YES." He then grabbed her hips tightly and shoved his cock deep inside.

Kaye was fucking. She now had David's cock buried deep inside her shaven virgin pussy for the first time. Kaye starting pushing back and soon found her rhythm fucking him.

David couldn't believe he was fucking her. They had found the perfect movement for each other and she was riding him with a hunger he had never felt before.

Reality came to Kaye, as she knew she didn't want to be knocked up, and he was fucking her good. There was no way to stop this unless she did something different.

Kaye reached back and grabbed David's cock and pulled him out of her hungry pussy.

"What the fuck" he asked as she moved his cock up to her ass hole and started pushing back.

"I don't want you to knock me up, so fuck me now in my ass and cum in there you pig," she told him as she remembered on the DVD how the women fucked cocks in their ass.

David grabbed her hips again and shoved his cock deep inside her ass. This made Kaye jerk her head up suddenly and made her freeze while David fucked her hard. The feeling of her fucking him anally made him shove his cock into her faster and faster. It wouldn't be long now for him to shoot what cum was left inside him deep into her.

Kaye never imagined it would feel this way. She never even had a dildo or even her fingers up there. Now she was slippery wet and open for this man to fuck her with his cock. She started shaking uncontrollably as her hips started moving back to fuck him with each stroke.

Kaye tried to hold still but couldn't and realized she had just passed the danger zone. He was going to give her ass the first fucking it deserved.

David was full stroking her now. He looked down at her ass and watched her pushing those cheeks all the way back to his cock, then almost all the way off him, and then back down. He raised his hand and gave her ass a good slap that made her jump.

"Keep fucking me" he yelled. All she could do was obey.

Kaye felt it coming from all over her, and then it moved to where her ass was fucking his cock. She rested the side of her face on the bed and raised her ass higher to meet his cock and fuck him as fast as she could.

Finally, it came. A hot sweat poured out of her skin as she froze, then started shaking uncontrollably as her ass moved all around on his cock. In its own way, her ass was thanking him for fucking so well and laid out the welcome mat to fuck again. She could feel the hot spurts of cum dumping inside her and was glad it wasn't in her pussy. Kaye was happy now and just let him wind his cock down.

When David came, it was like a dream come true. His shaven balls were slapping her smooth cunt as he let her take all his cock inside her ass. They were fucking each other hard when he lost control and buried himself inside her and just let go. His spurts of cum took almost all of his strength as he slowly moved himself in and out of her ass.

Kaye was stretched out, in all three holes. Her mouth, her pussy and her ass had all been fucked hard for the first time. It felt good to think of herself as a little cocksucking slut.

After all, from what she saw on the DVD, they had the most fun.

Even though David was only semi hard, he was still turned on by this little dog bitch in heat he just broke in. Kaye was moaning and still moving her ass around with his cock inside when he told her to get up so they could take a shower.

"What about Shirley" Kaye asked. "Don't worry about her. She got sloppy drunk at the party and won't wake up until morning." They took a quick peak in on the baby, and then headed for the shower.

It was a big shower with plenty of room for two. They both stepped in and David got the water just right. This shower had two heads on separate hoses. Kaye took one and David had the other. For being so young, Kaye looked like a very sexy woman. She was tall and had large full breasts. And wow, she could get turned on.

Kaye had never taken a shower with anyone before, and now she was getting turned on just looking at David in the light. She hung her showerhead up and grabbed the shampoo. David did the same and took the shampoo from Kaye.

He held it over her head and let some come out on her head and rubbed it in. She took the shampoo from him and did the same. She put the shampoo away and started rubbing David's hair as he was doing hers.

David's cock started growing and did not go un-noticed. Kaye grabbed the liquid soap and poured plenty all over David, and a handful for his growing cock. She gave the bottle to David and he did the same to her, with a handful for her ass and pussy. David felt her rubbing his cock and balls with the liquid soap. He did the same to her ass, pussy and breasts. Applying liquid soap to someone you just had sex with can be soo fun.

Kaye reached over and grabbed the two scrub sponges and gave one to David and started scrubbing him all over. He was so well built and she just loved scrubbing his body. David starting scrubbing her too. What a brick house she was. They each scrubbed the other down really well and were both ready to rinse.

They both grabbed the shower wands and rinsed each other off. Both were squeaky clean now. But there was only one problem. Kaye was sexually satisfied, and a little sore, but ok. David on the other hand was standing there with a hard cock.

Kaye moved closer to David, kissed him deeply, took hold of his cock and asked him "Did I do this" as she softly stroked him.

"Yes, you did" he said as he leaned back against the shower wall. Kaye knelt down in front of him and said, "Well, we can't have you going back to bed in that condition. Come quick for me, before the water goes cold."

As Kaye looked up at David, she took him in her mouth and started making loud slurping sounds as she played with his balls. With his cock as big as it was, she was sure there was more cum for her in there to swallow.

David watched her take the head of his cock almost all the way out of her mouth, then back down. As she started moving her head up and down his cock faster and faster, he started moving his hips faster to meet her cocksucking lips.

Kaye took a good look now in the light at David's cock and balls. She never had seen a man completely smooth and shaven down there. Not that she was complaining, it was just so erotic that she was already looking forward to their next meeting.

David was starting to loose it again. "I'm coming now," he told her as she started jacking and sucking on his cock. With her other hand, she squeezed his balls.

Kaye remembered she hadn't had David shoot his come on her face yet, and now would be a good time to find out what it's like. She started sucking and face fucking his cock like she never had before. She knew he was close.

Her ball squeezing was more than he could stand. He was going to let her have it now.

Kaye felt him tighten up as he started fucking this little cocksucker in heat. She took him all the way down her throat until she felt him quivering, then pulled him out and started jacking him off.

The first cum squirt hit Kaye on the lips and nose. The next hit her cheeks, then her chin then her mouth again. She then took him in her mouth and felt his cock squirt a couple more times. Pulling him out, Kaye started lightly kissing his cock and balls.

In-between these kisses, Kaye would wipe the cum off her face and feed it to her lips, only to moan approval and continue kissing David's cock until the cum was all done. Kaye washed her face off, and then gave David a deep kiss that he returned.

They toweled off and got dressed. Kaye decided not to spend the night, as she wanted to sleep in. Kaye gathered her things, her copy of the DVD and the black dildo. She kissed David good night as he walked her to the front door.

"Thank you for letting me be your little cocksucker in heat," she giggled as she felt the nice numb feeling in her mouth, ass and pussy.

Kaye kissed David deeply as she reached down and gave his cock and balls a nice rub and squeeze.

"Anytime Kaye, anytime" he said.

Kaye walked next door to her house and let herself in, took off all her clothes and went straight to bed.

She really loved getting fucked and looked forward to another meeting, with both of them.

to be continued...

12