Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter thought for a minute. He adopted a surprised look in order to explain away the delay while he deliberated. He realised that it really must be 'in for a penny, in for a pound' now and he obviously had to take a stand one way or the other.

On the one hand, his cause would benefit little by denying it and he thought discussion of a 'yes' answer could quite possibly lead to other things - particularly if she was still feeling as horny as she'd so obviously been earlier. It was more than possible that knowledge of his having actually seen a picture of her naked could well excite her - even if it were only to be for the duration of her present mood. And if she discovered the actual extent of pictures he'd seen .... well, that could be a real bonus, because once she became aware, it might just make her feel even hornier, particularly if she was still in that exhibitionist mood he'd witnessed earlier!

One thing was for sure, he had a serious advantage in knowing what had been going through her mind when he'd watched and listened through the bedroom window. Whilst she knew her husband had been watching, she'd have had no idea that their friend was also avidly witnessing her amazingly erotic display - let alone that he'd been very aroused by each word of her expanding fantasy about him.

So yes, a positive answer could be to both his and Jake's advantage - if it went well.

On the other hand, if things didn't go too well, he might instigate a serious problem between Jake and Kayla; and he didn't want that. How could he, let alone Jake, be able to explain away how he'd seen any nude pictures of her at all? If she thought Jake had volunteered them, she might be livid; and given the nature of their friendship, there was no scenario that he could immediately identify by which either he or Jake could possibly devise a credible accidental sighting.

"Well?" said Kayla, quietly but positive.

He determined which way he was going; but knew that in giving the answer he'd selected, there was still a possibility he might land Jake in trouble. It was a gamble indeed; but he had a feeling it was the right one. If not, well he'd just have to talk his way into a believable explanation.

"Yes." He finally asserted.

Kayla looked at her guest in silence, the sides of her mouth trembling slightly and an earlier gentle flush now spreading all over her face. He could hear the ticking of a clock somewhere and still looking at her, he crossed one leg over the other. The sound of his movement seemed unusually loud and peace reigned again until eventually, she timidly broke the silence,

"Oh!

Somehow the delayed and somewhat weak response seemed completely inadequate.

"I see!" She emphasised the second word; but accompanied it with the merest facial movement which was almost - could he believe it - almost a wry acceptance?

She raised the glass of wine to her lips, a tremble to her hand - not enough to spill the drink but enough that she seemed more nervous than angry. He must have made the right decision.

"Which did you see?"

Controlling himself from immediate response, Peter realised that her structured question could be read as embracing either one, or a number of pictures. He'd have to be careful how he answered.

"I saw one with you turned away from the camera and looking over your shoulder at the lens."

He thought the response sufficient to be read as indicating he'd seen only one photo and he expanded with a degree of recklessness,

"You looked so amazing in that picture Kayla, it really got me going. Perhaps I'm out of order in saying this but I have to tell you that I think you've got the most gorgeous figure I've seen. When you were standing naked in front of the mirror like that, I could see both the front and back of you captured on film and it felt like every intimate part of your beautiful body had been bared just for me to enjoy. I really can't begin to tell you how exciting it was to see you totally nude. It made me incredibly horny!"

Peter was aware of a further hardening in his jeans, brought about by a combination recalling her exciting nakedness and expansion of his confession. He'd found it exhilarating to speak in such detail to her and felt slightly breathless, rather like the first time he'd slipped his hand slowly around the shoulder of a girl in the cinema when a young teenager - his spreading fingers creeping slowly down to her breast and eventually, with bated breath, taking it in his hand for the first time and feeling the hardness of the youthful nipple thrusting against his palm. And here he was years later, in his sixties and experiencing exactly the same thrill of anticipation that comes from experimenting with a new person.

He noted the effect his admission was having on Kayla. Her breathing had perceptibly quickened and she was now blushing even more furiously.

For her part, Kayla was beginning to find the conversation excitingly erotic and although still overcome with embarrassment, she couldn't resist the temptation to keep it going, rather than draw an end to it.

"Oh my god, I don't know what to say Peter! I think I should perhaps ...."

"Can you imagine what it felt like to see you so naked and vulnerable?" Peter interrupted her,

"I mean, I hardly knew you then and the only impression of you was a tidily dressed school-teacher with an air of confident authority about you. And then, to be confronted by a vision of you completely nude, with those beautiful breasts thrusting out sideways in the mirror reflection, gorgeous hard nipples inviting my mouth to gently suck on them, I .... well, I just couldn't believe how lucky I was! And, by the way, that wasn't all. When I looked properly at the photo, taken from behind you like that, I wanted to reach out and hold that amazing ass of yours and slide my hands around between your ...."

"Stop it Peter! I'm finding this difficult enough as it is, without you making me feel even more embarrassed!" She appeared to think further for a long moment or two. Then she went on with trembling breath,

"Did you .... erm .... did you see all the other pictures as well?"

Her second direct question really did throw Peter this time and he was unsure quite how to answer. So far she hadn't even asked how he'd come to see the one photo he'd described to her. But somehow, he felt it best to come out with a positive answer and leave the explanation of 'how' to a later date.

He answered slowly, drawing out his reply and watching her face to gauge her reaction,

"Er .... yes, to be quite honest I saw quite a few pictures of you actually .... in different poses. You were partially dressed in some and completely naked in others. They were ... well, some of them really were incredibly revealing and I got so aroused by the sight of you squatting in one of them with your lovely thighs wide apart and spread open for the camera .... oh God Kayla, when I saw that one I didn't know where to put myself I got so horny. And being quite frank, I still don't know where to put myself, particularly now when you're sitting in front of me fully dressed and I think back on how gorgeously sexy you look with nothing on ....!"

Her whole body seemed to twitch slightly at the final part of his confession and he noticed her glance down at his crotch. She almost panted out her response,

"Ohmigod Peter, I see what you mean! I .... er, I really don't know what to say. It's so embarrassing, I'm really not quite sure where we go from here!"

Peter watched her reach for a wine glass and take a deep drink from it. She choked slightly; but after coughing to clear her throat, she sat back on the sofa and stared unblingking, straight at him.

With that look, he sensed the beginning of a different ball game and uneasiness suddenly overtook his earlier sexual confidence. She'd obviously got over the immediate shock of his revelations and now appeared both increasingly assured and increasingly positive. But he also thought she looked increasingly horny.

He tried to look away but found it difficult in the face of such a direct stare. She seemed more determined now and although her blush remained, she was obviously taking charge of where things went from here. She cleared her throat again, this time with confidence, and it seemed she had come to some kind of decision,

"Look, I know we're only friends. But I'd say we're pretty good friends after the last few weeks - wouldn't you agree Peter?"

"Yeah .... I guess we are at that." he agreed haltingly.

There was further silence during which he sat on his end of the sofa looking helpless. The ensuing peace reigned for a full minute, during which he became increasingly uncomfortable with the situation. He was completely fazed by this swift change of control; but she on the other hand, looked increasingly confident as she continued, now with a wide smile,

"Well Peter, I'm of the opinion that what's good for the goose, is good for the gander!"

He looked at her mystified, before tentatively asking,

"How do you mean exactly, when you say what's good for the goose is good for the gander?"

She chuckled and then went on - nervous but determined,

"I mean my dear friend, exactly that. By your own confession, it seems you've seen every intimate part of me completely bared to your close examination and if I'm to be completely honest, I found your revelations have made me feel bloody horny for some reason! However, what I'm really saying I guess, is that it hardly seems fair you should have seen me so immodestly presented for the camera, if I'm not to enjoy a return pleasure!" This last bit came out in a rush.

With a vague dawning of what was on her mind, Peter almost choked on the mouthful of wine he'd just taken. Ignoring his plight and undeterred, she went on purposefully,

"Jake's out for at least another hour and a half getting our car fixed and I reckon that'll give us more than enough time to level this situation!"

There was nothing indefinite about what she said. On the contrary, she didn't say, 'that could give us enough time ...' but 'that will give us enough time!'

She looked at him challengingly but he still hadn't grasped exactly what she meant - or if he had, he hadn't believed it.

"What exactly are you suggesting Kayla?" he querulously asked,

"Merely that I think it'd be fair if we even up the situation. You get to do a lovely slow strip-tease in front of me before Jake gets back - and that means that this time it'll be me who gets to see all your intimate parts! The sole difference will be that whilst you've only seen photos of me naked, I'll get to see the real thing .... and .... well, I think I might even take some photographs of my own! Or do you feel you've got something to hide?"

Peter thought for a moment. He found this latest development intriguing and despite his nervousness, was pragmatic enough to identify it as a route to fulfill his ambition. He wasn't quite sure though about Kayla's suggestion – it seemed more than outrageous. But then again, it was really quite a turn-on to think of gradually baring himself to his lovely hostess and perhaps even being photographed. Now that would be novel – it was usually the girl being photographed by him! So, if something didn't happen once he stood naked before her, well ... there was something wrong. Eventually, he responded,

"No, I'm not ashamed of anything I've got, except perhaps my ever-expanding waistline! But let's face it, this does seem a bit of a strange request from someone so wonderful and young, when I'm just an ageing git in his sixties .... and yes Kayla, even if I do still get incredibly horny over somebody as lovely as you!

"I'm not quite sure how to take this to be honest. A few minutes ago we were about to have some wine and nibbles and now we seem to have got ourselves into what could only be called a sexual situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really objecting but I have to ask – are you really serious?"

Her answer was immediate and unequivocal,

"I most certainly am Peter. Look, I don't know what's been going on here that you got to see photos of me but I do know that Jake and I have occasionally .... erm, fantasized about things in the bedroom and as you obviously know, he's taken quite a lot of nude pictures of me. It's my guess the horny sod has shared some, if not all of them with you and now we find ourselves in this position. So, are you going to give me the thrill for a change, or shall we go back to the wine & blinis and I'll just tear the shit out of Jake when he gets back?

Peter looked at her and realised she meant what she'd said. It was an amazing transformation – from a somewhat nervous beginning, his hostess was now the one being sexually aggressive and although it really turned him on, he still had a sense of complete unreality. It was one thing to enjoy seeing Kayla naked in photos and even to witness her amazingly erotic display in their bedroom earlier; but to do a strip tease in front of her, at his age, and in cold blood? Wow!

He was aware of a flush on his own face this time. He turned back to address the suggestion.

"How do you expect me to do this Kayla .... that is of course, if I decide to go along with your amazing plan? And what if Jake gets back in the middle of it - how would either of us explain me being naked in your living room? And hell, I don't know how to take all this; after all, it's not as though we've either of us showed any interest in the other before."

"Oh yeah?" said Kayla, "And what exactly would you say that hug and kiss at the front door was all about a few weeks back? To say nothing of the lovely warm greeting I got just now when you arrived? I reckon both those little incidents were pretty indicative of something a tiny bit more than just platonic friendship, don't you? And in answer to your question, how about we just do this in the old-fashioned way, I'll put on some music and you start slowly stripping?"

She got up from the sofa and went over to put on some appropriate music. She continued talking,

"As for Jake, he's not likely to come back in the near future and even if he did, I don't think he could say much. Anyway, I reckon this was all his doing because if he didn't actually offer to show you those photos in the first place, then I'm the president of the good old US of A! So dear Peter, I'm sure you'll agree that if it hadn't been for him, this would never have been happening in the first place!"

Peter was becoming aware of an extreme discomfort in his jeans. The situation was beginning to seriously turn him on and as he plotted out how he could deal with it, he noticed a slight twitch at the open drape and gained a brief sight of Jake's face in the darkness of the yard. So he was watching now! Perhaps it was time now to grasp the bull by the horns and get on with it .... take control back and make sure Jake got a clear view of every move.

He turned towards Kayla. Taking her hand in his, he slowly drew her into a close embrace and began to dance with her. She didn't resist and indeed, looked up at him with a warm smile.

"You know something Peter? You may not perhaps be the youngest of our friends but I've always had this thing about the older man - and I've got to tell you that I really do find you pretty darned attractive."

She lifted up on her toes and kissed him full on the lips.

For a moment he resisted the advance but then tentatively opened his mouth and finding her do the same, he thrust his tongue deeply in and they began to savour each other. Both were breathing faster and one of Peter's hands gently lifted from her waist to smooth over the tops of her breasts on the outside of her top. She did nothing to stop him.

For a moment he revelled in the wonderful feel of them, their gorgeously soft flesh trembling sexily beneath his caress. He brought his fingers together and slowly fondled a nipple, tweaking gently at its tip and marvelling at the way it hardened to his touch beneath the silky thin shirt. She gave a little gasp and gently pushed her chest against his hand.

Outside the window, and despite what he and Peter had plotted earlier, Jake couldn't believe he was finally witnessing a seduction of his lovely wife. He was taken completely by surprise when they kissed and whilst feeling a sudden stab of dismay at her obviously finding another man so attractive, he couldn't deny this was all happening as a direct result of his own erotic fantasies - and it turned him on.

He felt strangely detached in one sense - he'd enthusiastically shown photos of his naked wife to Peter and had been really excited by the way her body had so obviously aroused his friend. Yet somehow, that was all rather different. He felt distant almost, an audience to another person's illustration of a fantasy.

Here though, was his friend - not just looking at revealing photos this time but actually fondling in the flesh, what he'd only viewed images of before. Even more, he was openly exploring intimacies which only Jake had previously enjoyed and he was doing it in the knowledge that whilst her husband might well be watching, that same husband would be unable now to stop events without declaring his role to Kayla. It was the most erotic scenario to which Jake had yet been witness and despite continuing misgivings and worries, it was making him more excited than he could ever remember.

He undid the zip on his jeans and reaching inside, pulled his erect cock from his boxers. He was really hard and taking the length in his hand, he began to move it slowly up and down while he whispered quietly to himself, his mind encouraging Peter to do things to his wife.

"That's it Peter, play with those beautiful breasts .... go on, take her shirt off and get proper access to her ..... you can see and feel her in the flesh now. I want you to fondle Kayla. This isn't a photo now Peter, it's Kayla ready for you .... oh please go on, don't hold back .... just reach down and suck those gorgeous hard nipples .... I want her to feel someone else's hands and mouth on her breasts .... oh go on Peter, please enjoy my beautiful sexy wife!"

He looked closely through the window and became even more excited as Peter's fingers reached down to the hem of Kayla's blouse and carefully began to lift it upwards. But friction against her back held it down and his friend reached around her waist to slowly raise it from the sides until the bottom of her breasts were nearly bared by the lifting silky top.

He was fascinated to discover how teasingly slowly Peter was taking things and for a moment felt disappointed when Peter stopped lifting the shirt just as her breasts were nearly in view. But then the hands slid around to the front of her tummy and after gently rubbing it with their backs, they moved under her shirt as Peter turned them to take each of the lovely orbs in his open hands.

Jake's excitement reached fever pitch – he was watching another man feel his lovely young bride's naked breasts for the first time. As he began to accept the reality of the situation, the outline of Peter's fingers showed him that they were slowly, gently, sexily caressing and exploring. Even with the shirt still hiding them from sight, Jake could visualize what was happening and remembering how much Peter had enthused about Kayla's bared breasts in the photos he'd seen. He realised that Peter was now fulfilling his fantasy - in effect, for the benefit of all three of them.

For the next few minutes he watched his friend revel in the feel of their firm soft contours - slowly squeezing the softness of them, his fingers spread out to hold each delicious swelling in his palms before sliding outwards to pull at her nipples and roll them between the tips of his fingers.

He heard Kayla moan softly as Peter's head lowered down to take one between his lips and suck gently on it through the material. The shirt top became wet and as he heard his wife's little cries of pleasure, her now erect nipple pushed hard against the material when Peter pulled away to tease at the other one.