Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back inside, and although she had instigated the kiss, Kayla was nonetheless surprised at herself. How easily she'd responded to Peter's touch as their tongues duelled together and how easily she'd allowed him access to explore her breasts without any attempt to stop him. His hands seemed to be everywhere and the touch of his finger tips on her nipples was driving her into a state of uncontrolled pleasure.

She fleetingly wondered what Jake would think if he knew she was actually beginning to realise her fantasy. Would he object, or would it really turn him on? She hoped it would be the latter - but she also wanted the comfort of knowing he would be jealous of how easily Peter had managed to excite his wife so quickly. Or had he? After all, she'd been pretty hot anyway as a result of earlier playing out her fantasy to Jake (and him)outside their window .... let's see now .... how long ago was it? No, it couldn't be only just over an hour ago - surely? But yes, it must have been. No wonder she'd succumbed so easily just now - she was still very much in the mood!

Wonderful as it was experiencing Peter's first fondling of her breasts, she needed to somehow regain her initiative; so she reluctantly pulled back from his caresses and drew down her shirt hem against those insistent hands.

"Hey mister – that's not the way it's meant to happen. You're supposed to be the one stripping in front of me! And another thing, nobody said anything about playing with the audience beforehand! Just you get stripping mister, there's a lot of you I've been dying to see!"

That's a turn-up, thought Peter to himself, she must have been thinking about him sexually for some time ... 'a lot of him she'd been dying to see' indeed!

"Well I guess I'm going to need some help here," Peter responded, "I don't really think a guy can just strip like a girl in a pole-dancing bar! How's about we both dance to the music and you help me take off whatever and whenever it takes your fancy"

"OK then. Just so long as we both realise this is going to be a Kayla fully-dressed situation and not me behaving like some stripper in a club!"

"You fully dressed?" Peter asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yep! And you're sure gonna be the one who's nekkid this time mister!" She put on a Southern accent and smiled at him with a dirty laugh. She pulled away and went over to start an appropriate number on the sound system.

"Come on Peter, let's get to it, or Jake'll be back home before we know it!"

Outside, Jake was disappointed that Kayla seemed to have stopped Peter's exploration of her body. He really wanted to watch his friend seduce his lovely young schoolteacher bride - or at least, his lust did. In his mind Jake was still torn between the deeply erotic thought of Peter exploring his wife and his fear of an almost uncontrollable jealousy if Peter should eventually slip his cock into Kayla and she should .... Oh hell - would she really wrap her legs around his back to push his cock deeper inside, like she did with him? .

Did he really want that? Could he handle the uncertainty of what it might do to their marriage? If he really thought he couldn't handle it, how could he possibly stop things happening at this late stage, without incurring Kayla's wrath at how he, Jake, had actually contrived this very situation?

The change in emphasis from his wife's body to the likelihood of Peter stripping himself naked served as somewhat of an anti-climax. He wasn't even remotely turned on by sight of nude men and despite the thought of his wife being likely to appreciate the sight herself, it did little to encourage his libido. He felt his erection subsiding and in this quickly developing mood of frustration, reality suggested it might be a mistake to allow things to continue. In fact, on reflection, he should try to interrupt proceedings without losing face in front of either his wife or his friend - for if he opened the lid of the lamp by allowing things to continue, he realised he'd never be able to put the genie back in.

As he deliberated, he glanced back through the window again and to his amazement, saw that Kayla was now standing well back from Peter and despite her earlier remarks about not stripping, seemed to be undoing the top buttons of her thin white top. Presumably she'd changed her mind about Peter being the only one to disrobe, or maybe she was doing this in an effort to encourage their friend. Either way, Jake's reaction was immediate and his prick began to stir once more against the confines of his jeans.

It seemed his wife was acting almost as she had a few weeks back when he'd got their camera out to record her strip for posterity; and indeed, the same way she'd been acting only a short while ago in their bedroom. The only difference was that this time he wasn't in the room to record the event and this time, it was being done in the flesh for somebody else - and this time it was no fantasy, it was really happening!

The thought turned him on incredibly and he moved closer to the window.

With a sly grin Kayla undid each of the fastenings in turn with slow deliberation - until the last button came undone. Her top eventually swished far enough apart to allow both Jake and Peter to see most of her front bared from neck to waist. A blush was spreading in the valley between the swell of her breasts; and the open flaps of the top were only just managing to protect her nipples from sight. Then, smiling wickedly with the knowledge of exactly what she was doing, Kayla began to sway from side to side in time with the music - not too vigorously, but just enough that the ends of her breasts were almost uncovered by each erotically teasing movement, enticingly offering suggestion of further sights hidden behind.

Jake hardened up once more and his renewed interest brought him even closer to the open window, where he could see and hear better. His wife tilted her head to one side and gave their friend a challenging grin,

"Come on now Peter .... I've started things off. It's your turn this time - or don't you want to see any more of the real me?" The dark outlines of two very hardened nipples thrust against the flanking shirt flaps, giving incontrovertible evidence of her sexual heat.

Outside, Jake watched her latest initiative with the fascination of a rabbit in headlights. Her actions proved there could no longer be any misunderstanding of her intention and with a growing thrill, he realised that short of bursting into the room protesting outrage, there was nothing whatsoever he could do now to stop the scenario being acted out to its inevitable end. Perversely, recognition of his powerlessness served only to dismiss any remaining doubts he may have had. In mounting excitement, he leaned forward to savour every sexy sound and sight to come.

Peter slowly undid the buttons to his shirt as he opened it up, he pulled the bottom out of his pants, reaching his arms behind to draw the shirt down from his shoulders. He dropped it to the floor and stood smiling uncertainly. His torso was now bared to Kayla's eyes - a fine blanket of greying hair evident between the muscled chest. He seemed unable to take the next step and stood with his hands at his sides.

She looked at him appreciatively and said clearly in a quiet husky voice,

"Nice abs Peter .... I reckon you've got little to be ashamed of!"

With a slow movement, she advanced towards him and ordered in a growingly confident tone,

"I've taken the initiative for you - now you take the next step and come here Peter. I need to see more of you than just your chest; but if you're going to be bashful about it, I'll just have to give you a hand with the rest of those clothes of yours."

In turn, he moved towards her and smiled; but before he could put his arms around her waist to draw them together, Kayla leant down and took one of his nipples into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around the end and suckled. It immediately hardened under her touch. He couldn't control a quiet moan at the almost electric shock of her caress and his cock twitched in reaction. He reached down to ease the growing discomfort but found Kayla's fingers had got there first and were working at his zipper. Gripping the metal tag, she pulled very slowly downwards and the pressure released as the two sides fell loose.

But then, to his frustration, she just left the zipper open and moved her hands away. He was about to say something when she reached up and in one deft action, removed her own top. She dropped it to the growing pile on the floor and he had a fleeting sight of her bared breasts before she leaned forward to put her arms around his waist and pull their now naked chests together. The hardness of her aroused nipples pushed against him and he felt his cock trying to find a way out of his boxers.

"I thought you said I was going to be the only one to strip," he murmured with a smile and looked down at her face.

"Well things can change." She lowered her mouth to suckle at his other nipple, which elicited a further moan from Peter.

Outside, Jake watched what was occurring. All his earlier doubts had been cast aside by the eroticism of the clear view just a few feet in front of him - his semi-naked young love willingly in the arms of a semi-naked man other than himself. He watched Peter lift her face up to his lips and saw that one of his wife's breasts was swelling out from their embrace, its aroused dark nipple pressing hard against the side of Peter's chest. The sight of such intimacy almost made him come without touching himself - oh hell, this was just so unbelievable. His gorgeous topless wife was acting out their wildest fantasy and letting another man enjoy free run of her near naked body.

As he watched, he took his cock out again and hardly daring touch it for fear of coming, he noticed Kayla's hand begin to move slowly down between her and her .... yes, that was right, he really was now - not just her friend but her lover.

With that recognition Jake felt an all-consuming thrill from the way things were going. He'd actually orchestrated this situation and was now to witness whatever transpired from his initiative. All three were obviously comfortable with events in their own way - his lovely young wife and their friend were exploring each other. They were enjoying their illicit thrill and he would forever have memory of watching them do it. It was a heady mix of extreme arousal and natural jealousy - but the latter was now controlled by the intense eroticism of the moment and he dismissed it by convincing himself there really was no threat to their marriage. He shuddered in anticipation of what was to come.

Kayla's hand stopped at Peter's waist and she deftly undid the button holding the two ends of the waistband together. Once released, Peter's jeans slowly slid off his thighs and Kayla pushed them downwards so they fell in a pile at his feet. Her hand reached into the opening at the front of his boxers. She was doing it so excitingly slowly that Jake could hardly detect the movement from where he stood trembling with lust. Her fingers reached through the gap and he sensed their ends just touching the penis behind. Both she and Peter moaned at the contact – as did Jake, who thought he was going to collapse - so strongly erotic was the sight of his young wife's hand reaching further in to grasp another man's naked cock. She began gently moving the hand backwards and forwards in a slow milking movement and in his excitement, Jake wanted her to take it all out so he could see exactly what she was doing.

For his part, Peter couldn't believe the softness of her touch as she very slowly masturbated him; and he involuntarily let out another long moan of pleasure. As she manipulated his manhood, he reached down in turn to un-clip the waist band of her split skirt and then he slowly undid the last of the three front buttons with trembling fingers. The garment opened out to fall away from her, leaving the outline of her sex visible to Jake through a pair of almost transparent black panties.

Kayla let go of Peter and reached down to free the miniscule black garment. It fell to the floor. She took hold of his cock once more and gripping it close to her body, she worked the cut end of it up and down against the front of her now fully exposed pussy. Jake saw that the bulbous cut end of Peter's cock was shiny with a combination of his pre-cum and of his wife's wetness.

Peter pushed her gently towards the sofa and as the back of her knees made contact with the seat, her balance went and she slipped slowly backwards with his hands holding her waist to control her descent. As she was lowered, she opportunistically tugged at the sides of his boxers and they fell to his ankles. His now freed prick sprang upwards and almost slapped her face as she sat. She looked at it intently, then leant forward quickly and gave it a fleeting kiss before slipping deeply into the soft cushions.

Peter lowered himself to his knees between her legs and rested his forearms on the top of Kayla's naked thighs. He reached one hand behind him to remove his shoes and socks, before turning back to kiss each of her knees in turn. Both totally naked now, they felt a sense of complete ease with their situation.

He looked up at her face through half-closed eyes and saw a truly beautiful young woman – one who looked even more lovely in her living nudity than she had in the pictures to which he'd furiously masturbated so many times in the past. Despite an urge to frantically seduce her as fast as he could, Peter determined to continue taking his time and turned to look downwards again. He knew that Jake was watching from outside and was therefore unlikely to 'come home' and interrupt the slow seduction of his wife. In the intimacy of what he was doing, Peter forgot his audience and concentrated instead on giving this beautiful young wife as much pleasure as he could.

Her knees had been spread apart by his position and looking at the trimmed bush of her pubic hair, he could make out the exciting image of her partially open sex – the lips already beginning to offer up the enticing musky scent of female arousal.

He purposefully made a slow appraisal of her body, looking up to make sure she was watching him. He started with a long visual examination of her sex, which made Kayla writhe on the seat in exhibitionistic delight. He enjoyed the view of her most intimate offering for some time before he allowed his gaze to move very slowly up her flat tummy. He took time to repeatedly kiss and nibble gently at her soft skin, as if sampling a particularly delicate dish. His tongue began to lick slowly under the beautiful breasts which jutted so firmly upwards, perfectly sized with their ends topped by dark areola and the aroused nubs of her delicious nipples. Again and again, he kissed each one in turn before slowly sucking in their hard tips and lovingly swirling his tongue around them until her breathing became so swift that he teasingly moved on upwards before she could clasp his head. He kissed her neck, her chin and eventually, her full lips. Again, her mouth opened to the insistence of his tongue and only after a first frantic duelling, did both of them slow down enough to properly savour the sexy taste of each other's mouth.

As they kissed, Jake saw and avidly absorbed the eroticism of what was unfolding through the window. Unable to take any direct part in it, he was nonetheless excited beyond belief in his spectator role. It was a dream he'd nurtured through many months of fantasy and latterly, through increasingly enthusiastic pillow talk with his gorgeous young wife - to say nothing of the reckless openness of his conversations with Peter. Now, here was his conventional young schoolteacher wife lying back on their sofa, completely naked and being willingly seduced by an Englishman who was old enough to be father to either of them. She was surrendering herself and her body to a recently discovered lust and to the ministrations and intimacy of a now close friend who'd become the catalyst in vitalising Jake's deepest fantasy.

Or was it really her seducing him? Either way, she was about to enjoy the unique and wonderfully thrilling experience of exploring and fucking somebody new.

Peter moved his head away from their kiss and slipping his arms under the inside of Kayla's legs, he pulled her forward on the sofa towards him as if she were a piece of meat being manipulated to suit his needs. In this position her legs were spread wide apart and her lips opened up fully so that her gaping sex was salaciously presented to his mercy. He pulled her forward a little more and roughly lifted her knees onto his shoulders to enable his eyes and mouth uninterrupted access to her deepest intimacies. The way he'd been working on her body so slowly and gently over the last half hour or so, had turned her into a trembling state over which she had little control; and in this latest position she couldn't believe just how wonderfully exposed she was feeling. She was helpless to stop anything he did now and the thought that her sex was wantonly displayed wide open and inches from his face made her feel so deliciously vulnerable that she nearly orgasmed without being touched.

Continuing his controlled progress, he gently kissed along the inside of both her thighs in turn, starting near her knees and advancing slowly up the middle and undersides to her pussy - only to draw back at the last minute and continue his teasing upward movements again without touching it. Once, his tongue suddenly darted between her lips to slide upwards across her clitoris in a swift movement which prompted a sudden shudder of uncontrolled pleasure from Kayla.

"Ohmigod! Oh that's wonderful .... please don't stop that Peter, do it again .... oh PLEASE!"

Ignoring her plea, Peter sank down again and began to work close to her pussy but not quite touching it, sliding his lips around the edge of her mound until she was writhing in desperate frustration - dying for that active tongue to penetrate her again and bring the relief its fleeting touch had offered just now.

After a while, he lifted his head for a moment and gazed into her eyes; but only long enough to whisper,

"I hope you're really ready Kayla, because now I've got you completely helpless to stop me, I'm going to eat you properly .... I'm going to feed on you .... I'm going to eat your naked pussy .... I'm going to eat you alive until you can't take it any more .... and then I'm going to make you come so hard you won't believe it!"

Kayla's body jerked in immediate response and she pushed hard against his face as his mouth dropped down to feast on her sex – one minute his tongue invaded her vagina and the next it licked relentlessly up and down her clitoris. His fingers pulled at her outer lips but not satisfied, they continued to spread her vagina until it was held so wide open it seemed as if his whole mouth was being swallowed by her sex. His lips softly chewed at her flesh while his nose rubbed up and down her clitoris.

"Oh God yes Peter .... ooohmigod but that feels absolutely incredible .... it's lovely ..... oh yes Peter, just there .... harder, please do it harrderrrr .... oh please ... yes .... please don't stop, keep doing it just there, it's heaven .... Unnng .... Oh God I've never felt like this before .... if you keep doing that, I'm going to .... Unng ...."

Her hips started to rise and fall ever faster as he stimulated her clitoris almost beyond endurance - and each time she rose, she ground upwards onto his face - giving his hands the opportunity to move from her vagina and reach beneath her ass until he had a vice-like hold on both heavenly globes.

His firm grip began to separate her cheeks in time with each movement of his tongue in her sex. Then, firmly pulling her cheeks as far apart as he could and holding them open with his wrists, his fingers curled into her deepest intimacies, stroking excitedly between her legs and taking lubrication from her pussy to rub gently at her smallest hole. She began to breathe faster and faster as her orgasm approached and just as he sensed she was about to cum, he slid one finger tight into her ass. At the same time two fingers of his other hand sank deeply into her vagina and hooked forwards in a beckoning fashion to locate and stimulate her G-spot. Simultaneously he sucked her clitoris between his lips and his tongue swirled around the hardened nub until with a scream, she came to orgasm so heavily that her resultant spasms almost squashed his head between her thighs. Her breath came in deep tortured gasps as if she'd been drowning and had suddenly burst into the open and found air at the surface.