Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually her body lowered back onto the sofa and she slowly began to calm down. Her eyes were half closed and she lay panting on the cushions, her legs still resting shakily on his shoulders.

After many minutes and with the eventual return of her breathing to normal, Peter manouvred his head from between her legs and roughly grasping her just below the waist with both hands, he turned her over so her knees were on the floor just below the sofa - her face towards its back. He looked down with lust at the glory of her naked and wonderfully shaped bubble butt; and using both hands, he felt and touched every inch of the beautiful globes - fondling and caressing, stroking softly as a feather and seeing the effect his touch was having on Kayla's re-aroused excitement. With increasing firmness he began to knead the pliant flesh of her ass until he could contain himself no longer. Roughly gripping her hips, he jerked her back towards him and shifting her body to suit his need, he prepared to mount her from behind like an animal.

Kayla was moaning un-controllably now and willingly allowed herself to be manhandled into a kneeling position. She felt his hands slide around to grasp her breasts and as he began to milk her nipples between the forefinger and thumb of each hand, his erect manhood gently nudged at her pussy. For a moment he held it there, revelling in the damp heat of her outer lips on his penis. It slid partway in without any guidance and he felt the delicious velvety grip of her vagina begin to suck at the wide dark head of his cock. She moaned in lust, impatiently pushing backwards in an effort to encourage immediate and deeper penetration.

Outside Jake had been watching his wife's ready compliance with everything that was being done to her and he was slowly moving his hand up and down, not wanting to come before he witnessed every detail of their friend's seduction of his gorgeous young wife.

Kayla's head was turned to one side now, trying to see what was happening behind her. She made no attempt to help, other than to keep her ass pushing backwards as far as she could but she had a look of deep lust and licked dry lips as she closed her eyes in anticipation of further pleasure. Peter gently eased the head of his cock through her outer lips but then stopped again, tantalisingly close to deeper penetration. As his friend's penis began to be slowly enveloped by his wife's pussy, Jake heard Kayla begin to plead with her lover,

"Oh god Peter, please push yourself in .... don't stop now. I want to feel that beautiful cock right deep inside me .... oh please, please .... I can't stand it .... I need to have you right up me .... please fuck me now, oh please Peter ....!"

Jake watched with almost equal impatience as Peter held still, the flared head of his cock almost out of sight now between her labia and teasing his conquest. Despite the incredible feeling of Kayla's body trying to suck him in, he had an air of complete control and leant slightly back almost as if to give Jake an uninterrupted view of what he was about to do. Remembering his audience, he looked over at the window and smiled gently. He then closed his eyes and slowly began to push forwards. Jake watched the thick cock ease into Kayla with agonizing slowness, making her let out an enormously long sigh of pleasure,

"Oh my god .... that feels so lovely ..... it's like you're opening me right up .... oh Peter, that's unbelievable ..... push harder .. I can't stand it .... oh please do it, please harder!"

Peter continued to feed himself into Kayla, just occasionally pulling out a little and then sliding back in once more, gaining a little more depth each time. Although he wasn't particularly large, the way he was entering her so slowly made Kayla feel as if she was being penetrated by a massive member and she began whimpering in pleasure.

Eventually Peter pulled right back – very slowly and with careful deliberation. When the head of his cock was just beginning to come out of her, he looked downwards at her spread lips and it was almost as if the sight made him lose all control, for he suddenly plunged forward as hard as he could and rammed himself deeply into her body. Completely impaled now, she let out a loud gasp and then began continuously moaning as she felt his penis furiously thrusting in and out, invading her with increasing force and seeming to tear her apart in glorious pain. Peter pulled hard at her shoulders to gain greater depth and she writhed around beneath him like a farmyard animal, forcing herself back and upwards on his penis, trying desperately to pull him deeper inside her. He moved his hands to reach under her breasts and squeezed her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, pulling so hard at them that she squirmed around even more in an exquisite combination of pain and pleasure.

"I ... unng .... oh god, that's lovely, so lovely .... go on please, do me harder .... split me in two Peter .... don't hold back, I'm going to .... oh please, please do me ... HARDER! .... please, you're going to make me come again .... I can't believe it, so soon ... oh yes, yes .... I'm starting to .... Oh PETER .... I'm coming again ..... you're making me come ...... oh here it comes peter .... listen to me coming .... I want you to hear me coming .... oh yes, I'm commmming!"

Peter's hands let go of her breasts and he clutched hard at her hips again, savagely pulling her back onto him as forcefully as he could and with a long moan, he thrust once, twice and then again, almost tearing at her as he bent backwards from the waist to gain the last possible inch of penetration from his thrusting manhood. With a long moan he ejaculated deep inside her, his ass clenching again and again as the wonderful relief of orgasm consumed him. Still holding her tightly, he felt her inner muscles begin to milk him and the feeling was exquisite as he slowly subsided.

For some time they both stayed in the same position, at first desperately trying to catch their breath and then slumping down on the carpet in sheer exhaustion but still connected in comforting intimacy.

Kayla moaned quietly to herself and moved her leg carefully, trying to keep his cock inside her.

"Mmmm .... ohmigod that was absolutely fantastic .... I can't believe how wonderful that was Peter! Oh wow, I can't remember ever coming like that!"

There was silence for a moment and then Peter responded,

"I can't say I have either Kayla. That was a long time coming and well overdue – no pun intended on either count I may add." He laughed quietly and began to gently withdraw his now wilting cock.

"I wondered how long it might be before you two got it together ..........?"

Jake was standing in the doorway and neither of them had heard him come in.

To be continued?