Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first reaction was to try reassuring her and in a similarly hushed voice, I haltingly tried to calm her fears,

"Oh Liz, I'm so sorry .... please don't be embarrassed Honey ....... just please don't be. If anyone should feel embarrassed, it's me. After all, I'm the one who walked in without realising you were in here. If I'd thought, I should have knocked first, just to check."

I realised that although my mouth was working and the words were coming out, I'd made no move to back out of the bathroom. Instead, I remained there transfixed as my eyes continued to rove up and down her body, gazing helplessly as they devoured every detail of her nakedness. I was completely enraptured by her body, like a flustered young virgin boy who's never before seen a nude woman before - and she saw me looking.

Yet as I gazed at the hair which her hand could not completely cover at the fork of her legs and at the nipple which was pinkly flattening out behind the spread fingers that couldn't quite hide her left breast, I felt a sudden frisson of deep sexual lust course through me and with that arousal came a sudden change in approach and a different determination. Perhaps it was the drink I'd had but I was now in full lust with this gloriously naked eighteen year-old,

Here I was in a bathroom, with a completely naked and very beautiful young teenage girl just three feet or so in front of me - in fact quite literally, only just out of my arm's reach.

Despite her youth she had the body of a woman, and I realised that was now what she most definitely was. Teenager she may have been in years - but that sensational body was very definitely that of a fully developed woman.

From the firm up-turned breasts with their delicious nipples which had initially been engorged in excitement but were now flattening out from sudden shock, to the wide hips and beautifully tight peach-like ass that I could see reflected in the mirror behind her.

Yes, she was a woman all right - an absolutely gorgeous and beautifully formed one at that. And the starkly white flesh behind the bikini lines only served to emphasise the incredible contrast with the tan of the rest of her body - further heightening the irresistible sexual allure of this deliciously vulnerable and beautifully bared girl.

I managed to draw my eyes away from her body for a moment and taking a step forward, I looked determinedly at her. She was blushing furiously now and continued making futile attempts to cover her nakedness. I watched the panic in her movements as she looked at the towel on the edge of the bath - as if it would serve as a refuge from my gaze – and her fear excited me. She was obviously working out whether she could reach it with one hand whilst still keeping herself partially covered with the other.

"DON'T DO THAT!" commanded a voice .... "Don't even think about it."

With a shock, I realised that it was me speaking and with an even greater shock, I found myself continuing. A little more quietly this time but every bit as forcibly,

"Leave the towel where it is Liz. Don't you dare try and hide .... now stand up straight and .... and .... just listen to me."

With enormous effort, I lifted my eyes from her glorious naked body and for a moment, stared into her face. She looked back for a second or two and then averted her eyes in embarrassment. I went on,

"Liz .... just listen to me. Slowly lower that arm from your breasts, so I can see you properly ...."

She glanced up at me again at that and our eyes met once more. This time her look registered deep surprise at the sudden change of tone in my voice and yes, there was definitely just a hint of fear in her eyes. I could see the doubt in her face as she tried to come to terms with what I'd just said.

Why is this guy - who's a family friend of both her and her parents - changing from a deeply embarrassed accidental intruder, to a man who's suddenly and assertively taking charge of her vulnerability by ordering her to stop covering her modesty and expose more of her nakedness for him?

Shouldn't he be doing quite the opposite - uttering gentle words of apology and showing sympathy for a teenage predicament by handing her the very towel she'd been about to reach for and averting his gaze?

Or better yet, shouldn't he be quickly getting the hell out of the bathroom and leaving her to get over the shock of being seen in the nude by a friend of her family without even a chance to cover herself up properly?

But instead, he was openly staring at her youthful nudity and hungrily devouring every detail. She felt herself go a really deep red.

I heard my voice continue in the same vein. I'd never experienced a situation quite so erotic as this before and even I was surprised by the unashamed determination in my voice,

"You're wonderfully naked Liz and I'm standing here looking at you but I can't see enough of your body."

She looked down again and instinctively tried to cover more of her naked self. But I was not going to allow her to do it,

"I want you to move your hands completely away and expose yourself, so I can see you properly. Just do what I tell you Liz. Move your hands and arms completely away ...... go on Liz, just do it .... . and do it .... NOW!"

She jerked slightly at the strength of my final command and then as if hypnotised, her arms slowly pulled partly away and a further area of her body became visible. But one of her breasts remained covered and I still couldn't quite see below the strip of pubic hair which covered the top of her sex. I wanted to see all of her virginal pussy but until her hands moved away completely, it remained secret.

My voice continued, at first with simple, almost soothing compliments,

"When I came in here and saw you standing there naked Liz, I couldn't move for a second or two - you're just so sexy and beautiful that I couldn't help myself. But then you covered up just as I was beginning to explore your body properly and now I really want to see you completely exposed again."

Then my approach changed from compliment to blatantly sexual statements which I hoped would perversely excite Liz by taking advantage of her obvious continuing embarrassment,

"But this time I want you to actually realise that I'm looking at you naked. I want you to understand that I'm going to really enjoy seeing every intimate part of you - all those gorgeous sexy bits you normally keep so carefully hidden behind clothes. I want no arms covering your pubes, no hands covering those gorgeous little breasts of yours and I want none of that stooping down to hide any of it from me."

My voice then returned to direct command,

"So listen to me Liz. I'll tell you once more ..... move your hands completely away from your body and put them down at your side!"

She made a slight move to comply, as if she thought that the moment she did so, I might suddenly tell her that it was all right really - I'd only been joking and she could get covered up.

But for me, it was not a move enough,

"Yes .... that's it Liz, go on - but move them right away from your body. Now put them both down at your sides and let me look at you. NO! Don't you dare try and hide yourself again .... just put that hand back down at your side and open your legs a little, so's I can see everything you've got - all those lovely private bits you're so shy and embarrassed about."

Her left hand had drawn up again at first; but then .... and ever so slowly .... it pulled down once more to gradually expose her right nipple. Still staring directly at me through slightly weepy eyes, her fore-arm lowered until her left nipple was also completely exposed; and when her arm moved completely away, I could see how far both nipples were now standing out on her gorgeous little white breasts. They'd changed again and now looked even harder than when I'd first walked into the room.

"Why are you doing this Peter?" she haltingly asked me - again in little more than a whisper but this time with a degree less fear.

I didn't answer her but instead, continued to gaze at her beautiful little breasts. They stood out firmly from her chest, innocently provocative, with the ends pointing upwards, the light pink areola now puckering further and emphasising the hardness of their darkening ends. I knew that my erection must by now be obvious; and as I shifted on my feet, she glanced down and I saw her eyes widen in surprised confirmation. I did nothing to hide my condition, hoping it might affect her to my advantage.

I'd initially been so embarrassed at my interruption of her privacy that I hadn't assimilated just how my sudden presence must have affected her - for there was no way my absolute rapture at such beauty on open display could allow me to see anything but the beautiful teen object of my fast developing lust.

But as I continued to stare, I noted it was only a look of mild alarm in her eyes now as she looked back at me. It wasn't fear exactly - although that would have been understandable in the circumstances. No, it was apprehension more than anything – perhaps tinged with .... oh wow! Could it really be excitement at realisation of how she was turning me on - of seeing the physical effect which her nudity was having on me?

I could see her nipples continue to pucker up and harden even further until they looked so prominently suckable that I could barely restrain myself from leaning forward and taking them between my lips.

Her mouth was slightly open and she began to breathe even faster, as if she'd been exercising.

Was it fear?

No .... it was it was definitely something else. She really was being turned on now by my interest in her nakedness .... by her helplessness.... by being commanded what to do .... and by sight of my obvious now full-blown erection sticking out under my jeans. She kept her eyes on it and now I felt the tables turning - she was getting interested in the effect her vulnerable nakedness was having on me ....

I decided to carry on in the same assertive way and in response, the words came tumbling from a mouth which was completely out of control - wholly disregarding of any risk,

"Right Liz. Now I want you to turn sideways onto the bath and face me properly, so you can watch me looking at your body. I know you're really embarrassed but I want you to see what I'm doing and to realise that I'm going to explore you with my eyes to my heart's content - and if you so much as try to cover anything up, I'm going to restrain you so I can do whatever I want, with or without your consent.

"So .... now spread your legs - open them wider for me Liz ... I want to see into your vagina. Look at me as you do it Liz"

Innocently on the one hand but enticingly on the other, and like a naughty child who knows the adult has the whip hand, she adopted a look of almost truculent submission.

Then she looked up for a moment to stare straight into my face again and her eyes were glittering, as if she were about to cry - perhaps hoping she might yet be able to stop me doing whatever it was that I wanted, by using the appeal of a frightened child.

But no - her gaze swiftly dropped down to my crotch again and I felt further excited at what I felt was her growing interest.

She spoke - but now it sounded more like someone who feels they must adopt a different stance to the way they feel. It seemed that even at her innocent youth, she was beginning to instinctively play the game of tempt and tease and that very Lolita behaviour, however innocent, was truly beginning to erode any hope of my resisting what I felt was going to happen.

"Why are you doing this Peter? I feel so embarrassed - please can I put on my robe .... oh please ....?"

I ignored her question; but as she stared at me, I became aware of an increased movement of her chest; and I lowered my eyes. She was beginning to breathe really heavily now and a deep flush began to spread across the top of her body and up her neck to the lower part of her face - primal, instinctive and absurdly enticing.

She may not have realised it but this young teenager was definitely showing signs of really deep sexual arousal - she was turned on by my domination but seemed not to realise it; and that fact spurred me on to incite Liz's further arousal by continuing to play on her naked discomfort.

Again she began to ask the same question but with less conviction this time and it petered out, half finished. She dragged her eyes from my erection to stare at my face.

Again I didn't respond but just lowered my eyes to slowly shift my look downwards from her face.

Like a hypnotised rabbit, she followed my gaze and we both stopped to look at her gorgeous little breasts.

The flush was very pronounced now. Her nipples had also gone a deep red and were puckered beyond any normal reaction. She trembled slightly and moved a foot across the slippery bottom of the bath as if about to step out it. Her breasts trembled deliciously in response to the movement.

I looked further down - this time towards her sex and again, I sensed her eyes following my gaze.

We could both see the bush of light auburn hair which surrounded and partly covered her mound; and as she followed my gaze further, I noticed a hand slowly move around from the side, as if in a final attempt to hide her vagina again. Instead, as her fingers spread out to cover it, they seemed to accidentally pull her lips slightly apart, so that she almost appeared to be actually showing me the delightful clitoris which now stood out excitedly at the top of her sex.

I was so turned on by this stunningly accidental display that I could hardly breathe. Yet she didn't appear to be finished - for ignoring my earlier command, she reached one hand down to the towel, lifted up her right leg and stepped it down onto the floor side of the bath.

Then, instead of continuing with the other leg, she stayed in that position as she moved both hands upwards to pull the towel over her shoulders. The movement had the effect of seeming to offer her naked breasts and as they pushed out towards me, I stood transfixed.

As if that weren't enough, the lifting of her leg had spread her sex and on looking down once more, I saw her lips completely open up and disclose the entrance of her vagina to my excited view.

Pulling myself together, I whispered out a further salacious demand,

"Put your other foot on the edge of the bath Liz, so I can see your pussy really spread wide open!"

The flush which worked right across her face this time was not just one of pure embarrassment - it was a flush that was almost certainly made even deeper by the knowledge that if she complied, her inner self would be completely exposed to me. And that would surely be an extreme sexual excitement for her – I suspected it was an act which her inner self most definitely wanted to experience, even if she didn't consciously realise it.

Either that, or she would surely have cried out to her parents for help by now.

"Oh God Peter - I can't believe you want me to show you my pussy .... nobody's ever seen me like that .... well ... like not even seen it at all, let alone completely open. Not even my boy-friend. I've never like, allowed him to even touch me there - honest, not even over my clothes."

She was almost panting her response now but it was in that same hoarse whisper that she'd been using earlier, as if frightened her parents might hear her. I didn't know whether or not she intended it but she sounded so sexy in the way she openly shared with me what her boy-friend had not been allowed to do.

Yet I never believed this delightful young teen would actually comply with my outrageous demand.

But when I continued to keep silent in the face of her questioning, she seemed to come to some decision and, going even deeper red, she did begin to comply.

Slightly breathless now - and without doubt knowing that she was almost certainly heading further towards an irreversible situation, she lifted one leg and placed the foot on the edge of the bath, so that her sex opened enough for me to see that lovely swollen clitoris standing at its top and fully exposed to my gaze. She did not move her foot from the bath edge but instead turned her face back up to me,

"Oh God Peter, must you really look at me like that .... I'm completely exposed to you now and nobody's ever seen me like this. I'm just so embarrassed I don't know quite what to do."

She made a half-hearted attempt to move the towel over her front but stopped when she saw the look on my face. Her hands and indeed, her body were shaking – but was it through simple embarrassment or through a primeval but unconscious lust?

I now knew beyond doubt that her slow but unquestioning compliance with my last demand had resulted in it being a combination of the two.

I couldn't keep my eyes from her sex and without looking up I said quietly,

"Liz .... now I can see every bit of you .... and yes, I can even see that fantastic bubble butt of yours in the mirror behind." I smiled softly in what I hoped would be a reassuring manner, given the circumstances.

"You really do have the most gorgeous body of any woman I've ever seen and I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh earlier but you really are so breathtakingly beautiful that I got carried away and really couldn't help myself - I just had to see all of you .... And I honestly think you like me seeing you naked now.

"Now, why don't you carry on doing what you were doing when I first came in here. I know I inadvertently interrupted you before you'd had a chance to come, so you must be feeling incredibly frustrated by now, even if you are embarrassed beyond belief. But if you want the truth, I reckon you're even more turned on by what's just happened than you were before .... am I right?"."

My voice was much kinder now, for I knew without doubt that she was more excited than she'd ever been before. Almost imperceptibly she nodded her agreement and I just heard a hissed, "Yes."

"You're all deliciously bare for me now and it really turns me on more than you can imagine. Nobody's ever going to know about it and I'd really love to see the look on your face as you come .... please will you do it for me and make yourself come?"

She stared at me for a full minute's silence until her face softened and looking into her eyes, I saw they'd been rimmed by now drying tears. Her face softened and a look of excitement tinged by knowledge of her own vulnerability told me what she would do. And sure enough, still staring into my eyes, her hands moved slowly around to the front and both met at her pubis, where they separated – and as one began to tenderly caress up and down her open lips, the other began to gently play with her clitoris – and she began to speak again but this time as one who's surrendered to a lust beyond her understanding,

"Nobody's ever seen me completely bare like this before Peter. I can't believe how much I love feeling so exposed to you ..... I think I want you to see everything I've got. Look wherever you want, every little part of me .... things that nobody else has ever seen but me. Oh ye gods but it's so fucking incredible standing here all exposed just for you!"

There was an innocence about her approach - a first-time wish to appear pleasing to someone older and despite my overwhelming physical attraction to her, I also felt almost protective. I now wished to do nothing which might frighten or deflate her. It was the moment of her capitulation and her giving must not be tainted by any form od discouragement or refusal, lest her innocent approach forever lose its magic and she become cynical about her body and the beauty of sex.

Yet at the same time, could I honestly allow my feelings to convert into action? I tried to think of a response to her which would encourage her not to feel deeply wanted.