Kayla and Their Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly he dried up and there was silence for a few seconds.

The enormity of what they'd both just said sank into Jake's mind and he was suddenly afraid. 'What the hell did I say that for - she must be really pissed with me and she'll go mad any second now'.

Her fingers had momentarily stopped caressing her pussy and he waited without breathing. Still sexily bent over away from him, she looked around, her head only a little higher than the level of her ass and she stared straight into his face through half-closed eyes for a full ten seconds.

'You'd really like that, wouldn't you Jake? You'd really like to show off my bare body to another guy -- just like on the beach that day?'

To his amazement, he saw she had a slight smile on her face and then she raised her eyebrows slightly, waiting for an answer.

'Well, I er .... No, I didn't really mean that, it was just a fantasy .... carried away by the moment. I wouldn't really like to let anyone else see you like this darling. This is for us alone'.

'Oh yes you would Jake. I know you, even if you don't think I do. You'd really like other guys to see me naked. You just haven't got the nerve to admit it. I don't know why you're denying it -though you'd probably be surprised to find that it gets me going - you know, your being turned on by wanting to expose me to other guys'

She started fondling her sex again but this time a little more firmly and he could see her fingers sinking in deep as they pushed backwards and she began to breathe rather more heavily.

"I know what Jake; why don't we invite someone over here next time you get the camera out and they can watch me slowly stripping for the lens. We could tell them you need their opinion on what I should do and how to do it, couldn't we? That'd be incredible wouldn't it - just think ... one of the fathers could be right over there watching me strip ... or even better, one of our friends ... oh yes, I'd love it to be one of our friends. They all lust after me don't they Jake - I've seen them trying to get a look down my top at parties; and some of them have even tried to get their hands on my breasts when they think you're not looking .... now that really gets me going and I've got to tell you honey, I've been tempted so often to just let them slip their hands into my top and feel my bare tits - particularly since I've known for some time how much you'd really love to see me let them do it!"

Jake felt his stomach drop down to the floor as his cock thrust upwards against the hard denim of his jeans at what she was saying. Oh hell, it was like a dream come true. The thrilling thought rammed its way into his head,

'She Feels The Same Way As I Do.'

And what's more, it seemed, she really wanted it to happen. He began to shake uncontrollably as she went on,

"Just visualise Jake, one of our close friends at last being given the chance to see me slowly take my clothes off and show him everything I've got! Imagine him sitting in that chair and being allowed to see your conservative little wife gradually expose herself until she's naked and completely vulnerable to him.

'Eventually, I'd bend right down and hold myself open so he could see absolutely everything I've got; and then ... well, then do you think we should let him touch me? You could encourage him, couldn't you darling? Let him know it's OK to touch me and explore my body - you know, tell him to take his time to feel up every part of me while you watch.

'He could lay me down on the bed with my legs over the side and kneel between them while he goes down on me. How would you like that Jake? Would it turn you on? I bet it would ... just think of one of our friends sucking on my clit and sliding his tongue in and out of my pussy; then kissing his way up my body until his cock was right up between my legs and thrusting to get at me ... oh yes, the feeling I'll get as he slips the big head of his cock between my lips and then thrusts himself deep inside your little schoolteacher's pussy. Would you like that Jake?"

'Anyway,' she went on as her fingers moved even faster and harder, "Even if you didn't mean what you said, I do Jake -- I'd absolutely love it!"

She had a further thought and enthusiastically went on,

"Then again, perhaps it'd be better with one of the school's fathers .... Yeah, to hell with one of our friends, I'd really love some of those dads to see their kids' modest little school teacher strutting her stuff .... Oh yeah, I'd love them so much to see my pussy lips spread out like this! '

She bent down low and pulled her cheeks apart until her sex was fully open to his gaze and he could see right into her. One index finger was still rubbing her exposed clitoris.

"Oh hell yes Jake, I certainly would. I'd love to feel someone else's hands all over my body and someone else's prick impaling me on the couch while you watch it all!"

She went on dreamily as she warmed to the fantasy,

"I like the thought of other guys seeing me naked like this when they've only ever seen me before in sensible school clothes, or done up for a school event. It'd be so different for them and I know they'd just love the opportunity to explore me ... and oh yes darling, I'd really, really love it."

She was breathing heavily now and he could sense her impending orgasm.

'Do you think you'd really like them to touch me darling, or would you stop them and spoil all our fun eh? Oh hell, I can just feel one of them now, he's got his fingers in my pussy ... no, he's reaching around from behind and playing with my tits while I undo his zipper and oh yes, I'm getting a hold of his lovely big cock and pulling his foreskin down to expose that great big purple head! Oh yes, yes, his cock feels really lovely and hard. D'you think he'd like you to put it in me for him? That'd be a turn-on wouldn't it .... you feeding his cock into me and actually helping another guy to enjoy your hot little wife's body. Oh fuck yes, that'd be great wouldn't it. I can feel him pushing it in me now, holding me by the hips as he thrusts right up into my pussy ... oh Jake, he's pushing that huge mushroom head deep into me so hard and I'm writhing around on it, trying to get him in even further ... oh my god Jake, I'm cummming, I ungh .... Oh that's lovely ... oh Jake, I'm coming so hard ... unnnng .... please hold me .... Oh, unggg!'

Jake put the camera down and rushed forward just in time to stop Kayla slipping over with the intensity of her orgasm. He managed to get his jeans down to free himself before thrusting his cock deep inside her for the short twenty seconds or so of hard pounding it took to reach his own long overdue orgasm.

When he finished showering her insides with what seemed like gallons of juice, he gently lowered her onto the bed and then climbed on it himself, reaching his arms around his wife to cuddle her tightly as she came down, shaking and gasping.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Later, as they still lay on the bed, he was gently fondling her and wondering how he could tentatively sound her out about what had just happened, without making it obvious how much he'd been turned on by it.

Again, he found it difficult to believe his darling little wife had been so open about a truly erotic fantasy. But was it just a fantasy again -- and one that would become an embarrassment which couldn't be discussed now she had orgasmed?

Despite having been married now for nearly four years, it was the first time either of them had ever expressed fantasies in such a graphical manner and he was wary of sounding too enthusiastic, lest any admission that he still felt excited by the scenario should frighten Kayla off. He tried to be circumspect,

'Wow, that was something yet again wasn't it?' Jake's voice was husky with excitement; for despite having reached a huge orgasm, his recall of Kayla's earlier enthusiastic words was already making him horny again and he wanted to maintain the eroticism of what just might still be a mutual fantasy.

'Yeah, I guess it was', she said in a quiet voice.

Having just calmed down herselfr, she was returning to normal thinking now and her fantasies were fading fast. She was embarrassed by what had happened and was also being circumspect, in case he felt the same.

"I think I got carried away a bit, didn't I?' She excused her behaviour with the rhetorical question; but he got the feeling she was also tentatively sounding him out and he remained excited.

"You certainly did!" he agreed with a shaky voice. "You really got me going there ... I had no idea you could feel that way. Did you mean any of it?"

"Well, I was a bit hot you know Jake and in the heat of the moment one often says things that ...."

"Hot? My god, that was more than hot! It was fucking incredible hearing you talk like that!"

Yet even allowing for his increasing excitement, Jake sensed that he had to be remain circumspect and not jump too far in, however much he wanted to. He tried reassuring her.

"Don't be afraid of your fantasies Kayla. It's obvious now we've both got them and perhaps it's just about time we cleared the air and shared them in the open, instead of being ashamed and keeping them to ourselves."

Kayla looked at him nervously.

"Do you really think so?" she responded, 'I really feel a bit silly having come out with all that. All I can say is I was really turned on by the situation and as I was about to tell you just now, sometimes one says things that ..."

"Don't be embarrassed honey" he interrupted, 'It was fantastic and I really loved hearing you talk like that'. He expanded,

"I wish you knew how much I've longed for you to let go of your inhibitions and become the real 'Whore in the Bedroom', as well as the 'Lady in Public'. You're always the 'Lady in Public' when we're out and I'm really proud of you for that - but oh boy, did I enjoy the Whore bit just now!"

He pulled her head towards him until it rested in the crook of his arm, her hair spreading over his elbow. He reached across her with his other hand and after gently stroking her face, let it slide down onto her left breast and softly rotate a finger end around her nipple. She shuddered at the sensation and nestled closer to him, forcing her breast harder against his fingers. She was surprised to find that even after the orgasm she'd just experienced, she was getting hot again. In a little voice, she went on exploratively,

"Did you mean the things you said Jake? Would you really like someone else to see me naked and perhaps touch my body? Wouldn't you be jealous?"

Jake thought for a long moment and was about to respond when he realised he'd have to be very careful how he went about this if he wasn't going to discourage her from warming to the fantasy. Perhaps, if he went about things the right way, he might be able to resurrect her mood and even get her to indulge it for real one day. He felt a stirring at the sudden erotic vision of her writhing around impaled on another man's cock. For a second or two, the image took over and with a returning erection, he found he couldn't answer immediately.

"Well darling ... would you?" She sounded almost on tenterhooks, as if she wanted him to support her earlier fantasy but was frightened to confirm it.

"Yes" he admitted hesitantly, almost in a whisper.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I would be jealous - incredibly jealous."

"Oh good," she responded immediately; but he noticed that her voice, whilst tinged with an element of relief, also contained - just discernible - a measure of disappointment.

"I thought for a horrible minute that you might not care if someone else saw me naked or touched my body."

She thought for a minute or so and was just about to say something else in her nervousness, when he continued recklessly,

"And yes, it may surprise you to hear this; but if I'm going to be totally honest, I sometimes think I actually would like another man to see you naked, despite being jealous .... and perhaps I'd encourage him to touch your body if you didn't show any sign of objection. Yes, I really think I might love it."

He thought for a further couple of seconds before adding,

"But only if you were comfortable with it happening. You've got to understand darling, that I love you more than anyone or anything I've ever loved in my life and I don't want either anyone else, or any thing else, to threaten what we've got between us .... it's just too precious."

Now he'd started, the words came tumbling out,

'On the other hand though, I now realise that you've obviously had the thought of screwing another man in your mind for a while; and I don't think that in itself is a threat, because it's obviously just a fantasy, rather than a reality at the moment .... at least, I take it that you haven't actually let anyone else near you?"

This time it was Kayla who went quiet for a moment.

"Or have you?" said Jake when she didn't reply.

There was definite trepidation in his voice now and when she still didn't answer immediately, he asked once more, stringing the words out slowly, because he was feeling a twitch in his crotch again at the sudden realisation that maybe something had happened with someone else after all - and his first reaction to the possibility was to be turned on.

"Well, have you my darling?" He was definitely getting hard again; and resting his hand nonchalantly in his lap to hide the evidence, he expanded,

'Don't be afraid of it honey - after all, I've got pretty excited myself sometimes at the fantasy of another man doing things to you and since we're both being honest, I've really hoped sometimes that you might let someone else .... well, you know .... er .... well er, sort of touch you up and things!"

She still remained silent and Jake sensed a need to further reassure her before pressing again for an answer,

" You know, I think that provided we both understand love and sex between us is an unassailable happiness, just lusty sex with someone else could actually be a shared fun for both of us -- and I emphasise shared fun .... Not just for you, or just for me; but only if it's wholly shared by both of us .... I reckon ..."

She interrupted him in a quick torrent of words, as if needing to get it all off her mind as soon as possible - which was exactly what she was doing,

"You know that Brit who's staying across the road for a few weeks? Yeah, well .... er .... he came over one morning last week to ask where he could get something or other and well, I asked him in for a coffee and we sat down talking for quite a while."

She looked tentatively up at her husband as if afraid to continue.

"Yeah, I know him .... Peter Simpson?" said Jake, his voice trembling now in a tense combination of deep worry and excited impatience.

Jake knew Peter Simpson all right and had done for some time.

Unknown to Kayla, he'd e-mailed him months back about a story Peter had written on a net site about sharing his wife with a friend and Jake had been very excited by their similarity in approach to letting others see their wives naked and perhaps even going further.

They'd corresponded quite a lot over the months since he'd first made contact and their correspondence had become very intimate -- to the point in fact, where Jake had sent Peter some photographs of Kayla, to illustrate what a sexy wife he'd got.

At first the pictures had been of Kayla in sexy poses but fully clothed. Then gradually over the weeks, the pictures had become more intimate, until eventually Jake had capitulated entirely to his lust and sent a series of highly exciting photos of his young wife completely naked in various provocative and erotic poses. Others had followed and there was now not an inch of Kayla's naked body that Peter had not both seen and enjoyed to the full - and commented on in graphic detail in his e-mails to Jake. Images of Kayla's breasts and ass were imprinted on Peter's mind and he had even been able to see inside her pussy in one of the poses where she was sitting with her legs open for the camera.

Peter had reassured Jake that nobody else would see the pictures and although Jake had secretly hoped Peter might actually show them to other guys, he didn't know whether he'd actually done so.

Then Peter had said he was coming to the States on business and wanted to enjoy the sun for a few weeks while he was over.

At that stage, Jake hadn't told Peter exactly where they lived - just that they were in California. He'd thought long and hard about what Peter had said and his mind had constructed a number of very erotic scenarios in which his Brit friend might be able to take advantage of his young wife if he was staying near them.

As a result, Jake had finally plucked up the nerve to give his whereabouts and then make a suggestion that Peter could rent a particular house near their own, whilst the owner was away.

And so it had moved on .... Peter had arrived a week or so before and although they'd at last met up in person, nothing had been said between them about Kayla's photographs. As far as anyone else was concerned, they'd both just met accidentally and when Jake had introduced his 'new friend' to his wife, Kayla had been the archetypal conservative schoolteacher wife who was making polite acquaintance of a foreign visitor.

Now, it seemed, Peter had been on his own with Kayla and the thought of what might have happened between them was making Jake become aroused again.

Putting his thoughts aside, and marginally worried lest Peter had said anything to Kayla about their internet correspondence and the photos he'd seen, Jake replied almost breathlessly,

"Go on then honey, what happened?"

"Well, he came over like I said and we sat down with some coffee and started to chat. Like I know he's a lot older than us; but he seemed to have an easy way with him and I felt really comfortable telling him about when I was a kid and what we all used to get up to. Then he asked about our life together and after I'd told him a bit about us, I asked him about his own life and he told me all about himself and what he had been doing since his marriage broke up. It's sometimes really interesting listening to what someone else has had happen to them over the years; and sometimes I reckon we're none of us too different."

Kayla thought for a few seconds, staring into space and then went on,

"Well anyway, time passed by so quickly and it was suddenly mid-day; so when he suggested he go back to his place and come back with a bottle of wine, I went along with it and got some glasses out while he got the wine.

"Then he came back, knocked on the door and waited 'til I opened it .... Great manners these Brits!

"As he came through into the living room, he just leant over and kissed me on both cheeks -- you know, like we hadn't seen each other for a while. I gave him the cork-screw and as he was opening the bottle, he just stared at me with a funny intense look on his face and stopped what he was doing with the bottle. It was really strange Jake, like we were both hypnotised. He seemed to delve straight into my mind with a depth of intimacy - as if he'd known me for ages, instead of just a few days.

Before I knew what was happening, he'd come back over to me and still holding the bottle and cork-screw in his hands, just leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Nothing heavy, just a gentle brushing; and I could have pulled away at any time.

Then he stood up and looked into my eyes again with a little smile. Before I knew it, I was turned on like almost never before and when he moved back a pace to finish opening the bottle, I didn't move - just sat there and carried on staring at him like a rabbit caught in headlights.

"I don't think he realised the effect he'd had on me 'til he'd poured me a glass of white wine and looked at me again when he passed it to me. I must have looked really stupid darling, just sitting there like a star-struck teenager in front of a pop star or something.