Kayla and Their Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just smiled at me then and said 'Wow' or something like that; and sat down in the armchair with his glass resting on the arm.

'Sorry 'bout that,' he said, 'I don't know what came over me. I hope you're not offended!'

And then he sat there smiling and carried on with our earlier conversation as if nothing had ever happened.

Somehow I managed to pull myself together and when we'd finished the bottle, he said he really had to go. He got up from the chair and then came over to help me up from the settee. It just seemed so natural to let him help me like that and he kept talking about nothing in particular as his arm slipped around my shoulder and he pressed himself against me as he kissed me goodbye on both cheeks.

We walked to the door, still with his arm around me and then, as we got to the door, he leaned down again and kissed me again - but this time full on .... on the lips."

There was silence for a while, while Jake absorbed what his wife had said. He knew that Peter had taken a liking to Kayla and in all probability wanted to fuck her. Then again, he felt instinctively from their lengthy correspondence that Peter could be trusted and would be unlikely to take things any further without talking to Jake first. He looked at Kayla and was about to make some remark, when she went on,

"I don't know why Jake but I felt really hot when he first kissed me and by the time he got up to go, I was almost wishing he'd make a proper pass at me. As it was, the moment he started to kiss me again by the front door, my mouth opened almost automatically and I couldn't stop my tongue reaching out to part his lips; but he pulled away gently and mumbled that he'd better control himself before things went too far. Then he just pecked my cheeks and said he might see us both tonight if we weren't doing anything.

"There. Now you know what happened .... Or rather, what didn't happen. Sorry if I got carried away but he's a really nice guy and I nearly gave in -- but I don't think he'd have let it go any further anyway. Then again, I think I realised even at the time that it would be playing with fire and I don't want anything screwing up what we've got."

Jake was relieved that nothing further had happened and told his wife that he was proud of her for not giving in -- at the same time making some throw-away remark about a Brit who it seemed, could be trusted.

In his mind though, he was quite disappointed. It would have been incredibly exciting if Peter had tried harder - because he reckoned Kayla might actually have given in and allowed Jake to realise his deepest fantasy. He thought he might turn the conversation in that direction with Kayla later and sound out exactly how she felt. Now though, all he wanted to do was take her into their bedroom and demonstrate just how much he loved her. And he did.

Later that afternoon Peter rang them and asked if they'd like to come over for a meal. Because Jake had to wait in for a business phone call, he suggested that Peter come over to them instead. Peter readily agreed and suggested he should bring over the food he was aiming to serve them at his own house and they agreed to meet about eight.

When they were changing in their bedroom before Peter was due, Jake noticed Kayla putting on a very thin lacy black bra, through which her nipples were clearly visible. This she topped with a loose short blouse which still just allowed the outline of her nipples to be seen underneath. Below this a checked grey mini-skirt with little slits in the sides left little of her shapely thighs uncovered; and as he looked at her, Jake realised that his luscious little wife really had relaxed her dress sense -- almost to the point of wickedness. Nonetheless, he kept quiet and just restricted himself to saying how gorgeous and sexy she looked for their visitor.

When Peter knocked on the door, Kayla rushed to answer it and seeing Peter standing there with food in both hands, she stood up on tip-toe and holding him lightly with her hands on his waist, kissed their tall guest on both cheeks.

They stayed loosely embraced for nearly a minute before Kayla pulled back and with a smile, rested her hands on Peter's shoulders and leant away, looking up into his face.

'Lovely to see you Peter; we're really glad you could come .... aren't we Jake'.

To be continue...