Kayla Ch. 01

Story Info
His initial enslavement.
2k words
3.78
51.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catden
catden
33 Followers

I know it was the worst day of my life. But, in retrospect, I know it also was the best day of my life.

I rang Kayla's doorbell at 1:20. I was ten minutes early. We were going to catch a 2:00 PM movie. She still lived at her parents' house, with her little sister Angela.

When Kayla answered the door, I could tell she wasn't ready to go. She was wearing a sweat-stained white strappy T-shirt and red short shorts, white socks and tennis shoes.

Her hair was in a ponytail. She had never looked sexier to me.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she said. "Come on in. Come with me."

She led me to her bedroom- somewhere I had never been. We had been dating for a couple months, but she had always put the brakes on sexually. We did some light petting. But she wasn't anxious to let me get too close to her. Why should she be? She was definitely a goddess. I had no idea why she even spoke to me. She was always polite. Always fun. But I couldn't help but feel there was some secret about Kayla. It was her choice to keep me in the dark.

When we got into her bedroom she closed the door behind me. She said "I just got home from my kick boxing lesson. He made us practice outside, where it was over 100 degrees. I've never sweat so much in my life. I want to be licked clean. Are you up for it?"

I was stunned. She said something I couldn't believe. This girl had been so demure, so distant, so cold. All of a sudden she wanted something intimate.

"Sure," is all I could muster.

She peeled off her shirt, her shorts and her soaked panties, revealing an absolutely gorgeous box. She was shaved, but a small line of hair rose above her slit to a wider patch above. She sat on the edge of the bed and said "Take off my socks and shoes for me." I fell to my knees and untied her shoes and peeled off her sticky socks. When I had done this I put my lips to her pussy.

"Wait," she yelled. I need under my arms licked first. They're the worst."

I moved up to where my head could reach her shoulders. She lifted up her left arm and I moved under it so my tongue could cover her underarm. I licked – long slow strokes, trying to clean her like a cat would lick itself clean. After a while she put that arm down and lifted the other one. I repeated the process. Soon she put her hand on my head and pushed it down, while, at the same time, opening her legs.

She pushed and pulled my face into position to lick her pussy. I kissed her first. She said "Don't be an idiot. We're not making love, just lick me."

I obeyed. She was smelly. The poor thing must have really sweated a lot. After licking for what seemed hours, I took her clit into my mouth and sucked gently. She didn't object. So I continued. She eventually wrapped her legs around my shoulders and kicked me in the back-. amazingly hard. She really hurt me. And she continued to kick – about a half dozen times. But I couldn't stop sucking her clit. Didn't want to stop – no matter how much her kicks hurt. I was sure I would have bruises on my back.

"Are you hard yet?", she asked. A really amazing and cold question I thought.

"Of course you are," she concluded.

"Get undressed," was her command.

Unthinkingly, I took off my knit pullover shirt, and unbuckled my pants. When my pants fell to the ground and a huge smile appeared on her face, I suddenly remembered a terrible thing. Like on our other dates where I knew we weren't going to get naked, I had worn frilly, sexy, very feminine panties.

"What are those?!", she asked loudly and coyly. "Are those panties. How cute!"

My face turned many shades of bright red. I tried to stammer out an explanation. But, in the end, there really wasn't a good one.

"I knew you were a femmie little faggot. You kiss like a girl," said Kayla, giggling. "So do you wear makeup and bras and heels, too, faggot?", she asked.

I told her I adored her and just wanted to be more like her. And that, yes, at times I wore more feminine things. But I was not a faggot or queer.

"Well, at least you're a little interesting," was all she said. "Now pull those pretty panties down to just above your knees and stand up straight."

I obeyed her. I would have done anything she said. And was about to.

"Your cock isn't standing up tall enough by itself. Hold it up flat against your stomach," she ordered. "Oh, and spread your legs slightly."

I did what she commanded. She stood up, with a glint in her eye. From about five feet away from me, she took a little running hop and blasted the heel of her right foot into my balls, right below my cock. A direct hit that squished me and knocked me on my ass onto the floor. I have never felt such excruciating pain. I was sure she had ruptured my balls.

She was laughing like I had never seen her laugh before.

"Did that hurt, faggot? That's a move we were practicing. today. But we were using dummies and we weren't allowed to aim for the balls. I thought that was silly, don't you, Darling?"

I could not speak. All I could do was groan and moan and roll on the floor. I was sure I'd never recover.

She just stood there, naked, watching me suffer. She didn't say a word. Finally she put on my shirt – pulled it over her head. It covered most of her. Then she said "Are you going to be my good girl, or am I going to have to hurt you again?".

"I'm going to be your good girl. Please, please don't hurt me again, Kayla."

She said, "From now on you will call me Mistress Kayla. Never again call me Kayla. Do you understand, pussyboy?"

I said, "Yes, I understand, Mistress Kayla."

She walked to the door and opened it. She yelled "Your fluffgirl is ready for you, Honey. Come on in and see what he was wearing today."

In walked a young man who was about Kayla's age. He must have been 6'5" tall and weighed about 210 pounds. He was handsome, blonde. Looked like a jock of some sort. Not the type of guy I thought Kayla would go for.

"This is Dave, pussyboy," she said, pointing to the hunk. "He's one of the guys I've been fucking while you've been jerking off, thinking about me. Davey, look what the little girl was wearing for us today."

"Panties? You wear panties, Dude?", asked Dave.

"Well, I....", I couldn't really finish the sentence.

"He says he's not a faggot, but he wears panties and bras and makeup and stuff," said Kayla.

"I think that makes him queer, don't you, Honey?".

Dave looked at me like I was a worm.

"You probably would LOVE to suck Dave's cock, wouldn't you, Honey," she said to me.

"No, Mistress Kayla. Not really. I've never done that before."

"You're going to get Davey hard for me, so he can fuck me like I like him to. You're not going to get to swallow, but you're going to get to prime his pump," Kayla told me. "Get up on your knees."

"I can't believe you could get this dude to do this, Kay," said Dave.

"I told you I could, didn't I? I can get him to do anything I say," Kayla gloated. "Isn't that right, pussyboy? You'd do anything I tell you to do, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Kayla. I would. I don't know why, but I would," I stammered.

"C'mon, Baby", Kayla said to Dave. "Whip it out so he can suck it hard for me."

Dave unzipped his pants, pulled them down to the ground. He was wearing no underwear. His cock was very white, very long and thick and halfway between flaccid and hard.

Kayla looked right into my eyes and said, "Make it really big for me, Babygirl."

I crawled over to where my mouth would be level with Dave's rod. I kissed the side of it, tentatively, then started to use my tongue a little. Licking the sides, and, eventually the underside and his balls, he started to perk up a little. Eventually it was hard enough so I could kiss the end and tease it with my tongue. Kayla loved watching this, I could tell. It made me happy that she was so happy. Dave was starting to make a few small noises that were not decipherable. But he was beginning to rock his hips back and forth a little. My wet mouth was receiving his cockhead whenever he would push it between my lips. He would pull out, then push in again. I began to suck it when I had it in my mouth. If someone asked me if I liked it, I would adamantly have said "no". But the truth was that I did enjoy it. I've always wanted to suck cock. And now I was getting my chance.

"He's pretty good, Baby," Dave said to Kayla.

"I can see that. Either he's had lots of practice or he's a natural-born cocksucker. Which is it, little girl?", Kayla said to me.

I tried to say "I guess I'm a natural, Mistress Kayla." But Dave's swelled cock was pushing down my throat just as I was speaking. All that came out was the "Mistress Kayla" part.

"I told you he'd suck cock for me. He worships me. Is totally my slave," boasted Kayla.

"I can see that," said Dave.

Kayla now commanded, "Now suck him like you want him to cum in your mouth, Honey. He won't. He's saving it all for me. But get him to the point he's ready to explode, then he'll pull out and put it into me, won't you Davey?"

"Yes, Baby," Davey said. It was getting harder and harder for him to form a sentence, I could tell. The boy was full of cum and about ready to go off.

He was rocking it in and out of my mouth. I was slurping up and down on his thick shaft. I was sort of in a daze. All of a sudden, I felt this movement up his shaft, like a tidal wave. He just got it out of my mouth when a huge explosion took place on my lips, on my nose and all over my eyes and face. Enormous gobs of hot cum were dripping down my chin, rolling down over my lips.

"Oops," Kayla giggled. "Guess you're just too much of a woman for him," she laughed out loud.. "Now don't leave him so messy, swallow what you've got in your mouth, then lick Dave clean and dry."

Before I could obey, Kayla brought a hand mirror over from her dresser and held it up to my eyes. "Do you think this is the face of a faggot?", she asked me insistently. "You've got cum down your throat and all over your face."

"Yes, Mistress Kayla," I said. "It is".

"Then never ever tell me you're not a queer. Do you understand, asshole?", said the mistress.

"Yes, Mistress Kayla. I am a faggot whore. I'm a faggot whore whenever you tell me to be," I admitted.

"No!", Kayla shouted. "Not just when I tell you to, but all the time. Even when you're not with me. You want to be a faggot whore every minute you're awake, don't you? You are craving to eat cum and get yourself fucked in the ass, aren't you, pretty slut?. You're going to cruise the gay bars and pick guys up who will feed you cum and fuck your hot ass, aren't you, faggot whore?".

"Yes, Mistress Kayla. You know me so well."

Kayla was very pleased, I could tell. So I was very pleased. Even though I had been degraded beyond belief, I had made Kayla truly happy. Something I could never have done as her date.

TO BE CONTINUED

catden
catden
33 Followers