Kayla - The Skybound Ebony Ch. 02

Story Info
Kayla is growing at a pace she can barely control.
2.5k words
4.08
5.9k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keliadom
Keliadom
12 Followers

The air was dry as always, and the road stretching in front of Jonathan seemed to crackle with heat. He needed to get back to his grandfather's cottage. An old house he had inherited three years before. It just didn't seem to want to stay in good shape. Whenever something was fixed, another piece of furniture would break. The last time he was over the place, he noticed the outside windows in dire need of repairs. And so Jonathan was speeding along the highway, his convertible airing his hair while a symphony of metal played in his ears from the tools stashed in the back of his car. It seemed this bright day could hold no surprises, no unforeseen event as the mood on this summer weekend pointed towards handywork, leisure and proper time off warranting a cold beer. Along the road the desert gave way to small shrubland. Little bushes here and there that seemed intent on growing despite the harsh conditions. They stood there defiantly with their branches out as if saying that they had won this fight and were there to stay.

In any case, the word of the day for Jonathan was "carefree". Which is why is heart jumped when he noticed the white smoke on the side of the road. There, amidst the heat and dust was this old dingy car. Sitting down on the side of the road was this strikingly beautiful woman. She waved at Jonathan relaxedly, clearly at an attempt to slow down. Jonathan stopped behind her car. The girl got up and took him aback: she was gigantic. He had never seen a woman as tall as her before. He couldn't quite tell what her height was, but she looked almost two heads taller than him. "Car trouble?" He called out as his motor stopped breaking the monotony of the shrubland. "Hi! I'm so glad you stopped. You're the first car I'm seeing in about half an hour," exclaimed the woman. "I was on my way to my sister on the west coast, but as you can see my car decided otherwise. Can you help me with this or...?"

Jonathan was out and walked to her. His heart was actually racing. This woman was breathtaking. His eyes subtly looked at everything about her, instinctively judging how much she was his type. Her long skinny legs and massive, elongated feet held inside sandals looking several sizes too small. A long torso that displayed her midriff as her top was not long enough to cover everything. She brought her hand up toward him, ready for a handshake. "I'm Kayla". Jonathan grasphed her hand for the shake, his hand struggling to grasp more than her palm as massive fingers gripped him like a kraken from the sea. "I'm Jonathan!" He smiled back at her, and checked out the car. There lied the problem for poor Kayla: Jonathan knew nothing about cars. It would prove impossible for him to do anything about it. As they talked about the situation, Jonathan eventually proposed a solution: "Look, I hesitate to offer, but I was heading to my grandfather's cottage, about half an hour away from here. Only if you're comfortable, I can bring you there until we can tow your car back, or simply until it's repaired, or whatever needs to be done. Tomorrow I need to go buy some groceries in town, about an hour away from here. I have a few things with me but it won't be enough for long. I can drop you at a bus stop at the same time if you want to keep going with your trip. I really don't know how to proceed other than that. I've never handled this situation before".

Kayla looked at her car, then back at Jonathan's automobile. "All right. My phone's dead, but if you have one, I'll check out for a nearby towing company and text my sister to explain the situation. What's your cottage's address?" Jonathan obliged, information was exchanged and Kayla finally felt like she was taking control of her situation. It was unfortunate that her car broke down in this sparsely frequented area. She obviously messaged her sister not only with the details of what happened, but with most of Jonathan's information she gathered as an instinct to protect herself. Other than that, if things turned out fine, she could stay at his place for a bit. She wasn't pressed on time and.. Well, she thought him cute. His small skinny frame looked positively adorable next to her. She did realize that was probably exaggerated in her mind considering her recent... spurt. As they waited, both sat down behind Jonathan's car, in view of the incoming way. Kayla laid back against the car's bumper, her legs spread out in. Jonathan just made himself small by sitting down with his legs crossed, his hands on his folded knees. They made small talk. He heard how she traveled on a trip. To move to a new place eventually, scout out the coast. She learned of his grandfather's passing, and the problems with the house. Time passed at a decent pace.

Until finally the mechanic arrived. The truck coughed to a halt in front of them and out came a man, whose skin gave away the years he worked under the sun and heat, molded by the desert. Contact was exchanged, information was transmitted, and gone he was, with Kayla's car in tow, quickly reaching for the horizon.

Jonathan looked at her: "On our way?" Kayla smiled at him and acquiesced.

The convertible was swift, efficient and roared like thunder. Kayla, sitting in the passenger seat, was clearly uncomfortable. Her hands fumbled with the seat extender, trying to push it back and unfortunately discovering it was already at its maximum distance. She turned to Jonathan: "I'm super sorry, can I put my feet up? My legs just... don't fit." Indeed, her knees where completely folded and Kayla definitely looked awkward. Jonathan signified he didn't mind. He looked as she unsnapped the leathery strands of her sandals. Her feet were marked by the straps, and so she rubbed them a bit. "Having a hard time with your sandals?" Jonathan surprised himself saying. "Yeah I need to buy some new ones, these do not fit me anymore". Kayla smiled. She propped her feet up on the front, extending her massive legs fully. "I didn't notice they were too small when I got 'em, and I thought it could wait until next week, but clearly it's a problem." Of course, she was lying. Kayla looked at Jonathan. His eyes were fixed on the road, but his red cheeks gave away he thought he had been caught looking at her. She took notice.

A while later, as they came upon the crest of a small hill, following a dirt road off the highway, they came upon this comfortable, albeit run down looking house. Surrounded by dry bushes, unkempt yellowish grass and just off a small, very sparsely populated forested area. The habitat gave off this cozy feeling you get looking at a place that's just out of the way of civilization yet close enough to it for comfort. Jonathan brought the car in the driveway, and parked just by the porch. Kayla got out, jumping a bit at the prick her soles felt as they stepped onto the dry grass. They quickly gathered their belongings and proceeded inside. The lower floors felt damp, and Jonathan quickly took the initiative of opening up a few windows. A smell of wood lingered in the air. Outside, the light was falling, and so Kayla flicked on some lights.

She looked around a bit, noticed some stairs leading to the second floor.

"Where should I set up?" She asked her host. "Oh! Give me a second..." he responded. "Alright, I have a couch here we can turn into a bed. It's quite comfortable actually. It's right over there in the living room. I'll go get some sheets, just prep everything up for later. I'll be right back."

Jonathan left Kayla as he headed upstairs. She entered the living room and looked around. It was mostly old dusty knicks-knack on some shelves. A small bookcase with only a few volumes, most laid down and showing some disuse. On the opposite wall of these was a two person gray couch, so mundane in looks it felt transparent. She removed its cushions and unfolded the bed. From her height, it barely looked big enough. She definitely would have to bunch up to be able to sleep properly. Creaking floors upstairs signified Jonathan was still looking around for the bed sheets. Kayla sighed. She sat on the unmade bed, feeling the mattress. She thought back to the matter of her growth.

It was only a few months ago, she recalled, that it started. An apparent bad mix of genetic makeup and hormones imbalance. After a mundane day at her previous apartment, during her daily masturbatory session, she felt it for the first time. A sort of electric feeling spreading out from her orgasm. Like a mix of the feeling obtained while stretching out one's limbs and the euphoria that comes from the moment of ecstasy during climax. The small, tight tank top she was wearing at the time instantly got ripped off her shoulders. There she was, laying in bed, wet from her sweat and ejaculation, and noticed the situation. As soon as she got up to take stock of the situation, she noticed her height. She had been five feet tall before. A small, skinny lady who people described as graceful thanks to her slender frame. Yet, here she was looking at the top of her bedroom mirror. Kayla hurried to her tool drawer and took her measuring tape out. A mix of worryness and excitement shaking her hands as she tried to put the soft metallic tape against the wall.

One hundred and sixty-six centimeters (five feet and five inches).

She spent the next day feeling giddy. For the same reason most people have a hard time with some of their birth given physical features, Kayla disliked her height. She thought it infantilizing, mostly because of how men acted toward her. This sudden boost in stature was, as she would find out, instantly accompanied with a boost in confidence. Not so much because height warranted assuredness, but because she subconsciously realized the change in how others treated her. On each night of the following two days, she furiously masturbated at the idea of growing. She could feel her usual sex toys becoming smaller, leaving more space in her nether regions. By the third day, she had grown almost thirty more centimeters and reached one hundred and ninety-four centimeters (six feet and four inches). Kayla phoned her sister on the other side of the country, and left the city shortly after, not having much to leave behind. She didn't look back. She would find her place, and see what to do with that body of hers.

A knock on a wooden frame took Kayla out of her reverie. Jonathan was back downstairs with a bunch of sheets. He tried to hide the admiration is heart felt at seeing this giant woman laid back against the couch's back pillows, her head resting on her arms laying on her folded knees.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about what got me here,'' said Kayla. Springing up like a gazelle, she quickly took the sheets out of Jonathan's arms. In the span of less than a minute, she was able to dress up the bed. Her arm span so great it seemed putting the bed covers was no more difficult for her alone than someone putting a drapery over a small table. "By the way," started Jonathan "I'm sorry I can't offer you any proper room. Upstairs, my bedroom only has a single bed, and the old master's bedroom is taken over by furniture from the inheritance." Kayla motioned at him with the back of her hand to signify she did not mind.

Night had fallen, and Jonathan invited her to the kitchen to get ready for dinner. The evening was spent discussing about their life and what got them there. Kayla evaded any subject related to her height. She was not yet ready to reveal her current predicament. The night wore on, and both wished each other good night and a promise of a morning that would bring solutions for Kayla's car.

She slipped under the covers. As she thought, her feet poked out of the bottom of the bed. She could have curled up, but somehow, she found herself turned on at this. The feeling of becoming too much for this world built for people that were always taller than her. She wiggled her toes, stretched her legs, and imagined herself even taller. Her left hand slowly went down to her hardening clitoris. Should she? - she wondered - pressing her right nipple, feeling its fatness send her small jolts of pleasure, she created an image in her head. An image of her standing above the house, Jonathan looking up at her dumbfounded. His shape was barely tall enough to reach above the slope of her feet. Kayla's long toes bigger than him, and the house looking like a doll plaything ready at her beckon.

"Fuck, I shouldn't..." as a small amount of her own lubricant wet the bed. She didn't care. Her middle finger accelerated its pacing, ramming her pleasure walls, the feeling of warmth overtaking her body. "I want to be huge." she thought. The image became stronger. She saw herself looking over shifting dirt. Small bumps over in the distance. Mountains no bigger than her heels. This idea of the world being insignificant compared to her. Ultimate freedom, domination above all else.

Kayla came. She muffled her screams. Her plentiful ejaculate seeped all over the sheets in a small, sprayed out jet. Again and again. Her hips bucked up and down, unable to prevent herself from reaching a second orgasm. All her fingers but her thumbs where now being used to penetrate herself, cuping palms of woman lube out. Her calves now stretched past the bottom of the bed. She barely noticed. Like a hurricane swiping across the sea, her movement pushed the bed sheets on the floor. Her hips see-sawed up and down, her feet now on the floor as her waist approached the bottom of the bed.

Slowly, Kayla's feelings dissipated back to normalcy. The bed's edges unable to contain the pool of juices she had let out. There, in the middle of the wilderness, in Jonathan's cottage, was the birth of the world's end.

Kayla spread her arms out over the couch's arms rest. She fell asleep from exhaustion in a few minutes, uncaring at the scene she was displaying. She knew that, from now on, people would do as she says, and tomorrow, Jonathan would be the first to experience a new world order.

Keliadom
Keliadom
12 Followers