Kayla's Daytime Secret

Story Info
Wife cheats during the day.
1.5k words
3.49
153k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla had been used to the workaholic lifestyle along with her husband of four years until the recession got the better of her and she was let go from her high paying job. Her husband assured her they would get by on his income until she found work but she was more concerned about what to do with all of her free time. Being so busy, Kayla seldom found the time to get intimate with her husband so being at home opened up plenty of opportunities for her to pleasure herself. For a time, pay-per-view, videos and magazines satisfied her need for something visual while she used various toys on herself. Unfortunately, when her husband arrived home in the evenings he made excuses of being tired and was unable to satiate the hunger that masturbation couldn’t take away.

During the day Kayla began to leave her bedroom window and shades wide open so that maybe some people passing could hear the erotic moans from her TV (not to mention from her). She would fantasize about handsome strangers seeing her or hearing her and knocking on her front door willing to give her what she was craving. She had never really entertained thoughts of cheating on her husband before but she felt her needs had been amplified by all of her self stimulation over the weeks.

While reading the morning paper she found that the city was in an uproar over an old movie theatre downtown that had been converted into a pornographic movie house. Petitions were being signed to have it removed as soon as possible and at this point Kayla began to formulate a plan for herself. She went shopping and bought skimpy silk lingerie bra and panties to wear as well as an ultra tight halter and wickedly short miniskirt. She donned her outfit and makeup and drove near to the moviehouse. As she walked there she enjoyed the appreciative whistles and stares from the men on the street. She needed confirmation that she looked just as hot as she felt.

Kayla paid for her ticket and entered the smoky theatre. She chose a chair close to the back wall in case she felt a need to touch herself during the feature. Having orgasms in front of the other moviegoers was what she needed to fulfill the exhibitionist that was growing inside her. Coming down from her second or third orgasm Kayla hardly noticed that a fairly attractive young man was sitting next to her. She had trouble believing he was in a place like this as she imagined he could get the real thing when he wanted it. “Chicks shouldn’t be the only ones having fun in here ya know.” he said with a smile. He then proceeded to pull out a penis that was at least a good three or four inches longer than her husband’s. It was much thicker also which was something she had always craved. “My God, you should be performing in the film yourself!” she told him seductively.

Kayla didn’t really come to the theatre with the intention to cheat on her husband. However, the wheels were now in motion and seemed to be heading in that direction. “Why don’t you put two fingers inside that pretty little pussy of yours and then let me see them hum?” he whispered slyly. Kayla obediently moved her lace panties to one side and buried two of her fingers as deeply as she could in her already well lubricated vagina. When she pulled them out she noticed how her red fingernail polish glistened with her juices from the light of the movie screen. The young man licked and took both fingers deeply into his mouth gently sucking on them. Kayla could not believe that she almost orgasmed without any direct stimulation to her crotch. Only him drinking her juices from her fingers had almost sent her over the brink..she knew she was his now.

After a time while they sat there in the darkness masturbating themselves in silence, Kayla noticed that the tip of the young man’s cock was glistening with pre-cum as he stroked it. Apparently he felt her eyes on him and with his forefinger he scooped up the clear liquid and ran it across her lips. She shuddered and licked her lips with her tongue. “How does that taste?” he asked. “A little salty.” she replied. “But I much prefer the taste of the warm sticky white stuff to that.” That last she whispered in his ear and his strokes up and down the length of his shaft quickened. “Darlin, I’d have your mouth on it right now if I wasn’t worried about getting kicked outta here.” He chuckled. Kayla felt the coldness of the soaked panties against her crotch. She decided it was time to remove them. “Why don’t you cum on these for me.” She said, after pulling her panties down her legs and handing them to him. “Then I can walk home feeling you hot cum smeared across my pussy lips and clit.” She said again, licking the inside of his ear. He had great staying power. She would have thought by now his cum would be flying across his shirt and into the wet panties he was now stroking himself with.

Kayla knew she had reached the point of no return. “Zip up and come with me lover.” She told him. She guided him to the exit alcove next to the movie screen. It was illuminated by a soft red glow and the green light from the exit sign above. A velvet curtain closed them off from the rest of the audience. Kayla sat on the stairs leading behind the screen and slowly began hiking up her skirt to her waist and spreading her legs. Her moist pussy was glistening in the soft lighting of the alcove. “No foreplay, no oral..just take that big juicy cock out and stick it deep in my pussy please.” She begged. “I didn’t bring rubbers to the movies with me Doll” he said as he snaked his huge cock out of his pants once again. “Good” she replied. “Because I changed my mind about having your spunk in my panties, I need you to fill up my cunt and keep me warm tonight while I dream about you.” It was all he needed to hear. After assuring her he was disease free he put the head past her engorged lips, then the full length of his member deep inside her while she held herself open to him and he pumped in and out of her feverishly.

Kayla lifted her shirt and let him suck on her erect nipples while he pumped her. She came over and over again and knew she would have to reassure him before she felt the warmth of his seed shooting deep inside her. “I’m on the pill baby..it’s ok..shoot your warm sticky load deep in my pussy..make me feel it..that’s it..work that cunt.” The stranger convulsed, more times than her husband ever had, and she knew she was being fill to the brim with his seed. It felt like so much, and she felt it spill down toward her ass when he pulled out. She put her wet panties back on more in an effort to keep the sweet sperm inside her than anything else. She lovingly licked his tool clean and sucked the leftover jizm from inside his large shaft. Then she kissed him and told him to meet her again tomorrow at the same time because she wasn’t finished with him yet. He agreed and she bolted out the exit door. As she walked back toward her parked car a rivulet of cum spilled down the inside of her thigh and down her leg. Hoping she was being watched she scooped up the jizz with her finger and licked her finger clean as she walked.

That night Kayla moved mountains to get her husband geared up for oral sex. Having him eat her and knowing what was still inside her excited her more than anything she could remember. She came more than she ever had with him before and fell asleep very satisfied. The following day her lover took her anally in the alcove. As it was her first time she secreted lubricant away in her purse before entering the theatre. As he took her it was a combination of pain and heaven. She showed her appreciation by allowing him to shoot stream after stream of cum over her teeth and inside her mouth. In the throes of lust she didn’t really care when his huge cock had been. She swallowed every precious drop and lovingly licked and sucked his stiff member until it was clean. The slight pain was a reminder of her erotic day with her stranger and she noticed that coercing her husband into sexual encounters became much easier for her. Eventually she stopped visiting the theatre and her husband became aware that he married a very sexual woman indeed.