Kayla's Unexpectations 02 - Vibrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon." She breathed. He pushed it in a little deeper and she screamed as the second orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Val's cock was aching and oozing with pre-cum by this time, he knew he needed release soon. He picked her up and cautiously transferred her to the chair, he untied her hands and placed his instrument in front of her lips. "Open your mouth, baby. Show me what a dirty little girl you can be and remember to use those lovely hands too."

He guided her head forward so that her lips touched his cock gently, she opened wide and took it in, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue swirling around the head, sucking, moaning and making obscene noises with that beautiful mouth of hers, her tiny hands wrapped around his shaft, rubbing up and down in time with her head. His was the second one she had ever sucked on and even though she could not deep throat without gagging violently yet, Val could tell she was a natural at the art of oral sex and just needed more practice to get there. He sighed in pleasure and after a few minutes of her oral and hand magic, pulled her head away gently just before he could feel himself about to cum.

Moving like The Flash to put on his condom, he hastily pushed her back against the seat and swung her legs apart over arms of the chair. He knelt down and fingered her pussy with his vibrating middle finger, she gave a small yelp when it ran along the inside of her slit. Val was satisfied to find her still very moist and warm down there. She cried out in response to his vibrating finger fucking.

"I want you in me now, Val..." she whimpered.

That was all it took. He loved it when she started talking like a horny nympho. Val knelt down and pulled her forward by her ass, after which he used both his arms to keep her legs spread wide apart. Without warning, he speared into her hot sex and pumped her furiously, hitting her clit with each thrust. She cried out louder this time at the sudden impact and yelled, "Oh yes, baby! That's it!" She was sure the entire office was reverberating with the sounds of their wild sex.

He removed her blindfold and stared into her warm brown eyes, her hair framed her tiny pan oriental face and even when she was fucking him, she still looked like an angel. "Look at me when I'm fucking you." She blinked her eyes and adjusted her sight to the lights, staring intensely into his blue eyes, loosing herself in them.

He pummeled with greater strength, hitting against her, the sounds of their bodies mashing together, sweat was rolling down his back, his balls swinging forward forcefully. The sight of her lustful gaze and perky tits bouncing as he slammed into her body triggered him to go even faster. "You're so damn tight." He grunted, pushing himself to fuck her with all he had, within seconds, he could feel himself about to come.

"Oh yes, go faster!" she cried, rocking her hips to envelop as much of his manhood as she could. "Are you ready sweetheart?" he whispered more from breathlessness than tenderness.

She nodded furiously, biting hard into her lower lip as she usually did just before cumming. "Oh fuck!" The words barely left him when his load started shooting inside her.

The feel of his cock pumping and filling inside her triggered her to cum too. The lower half of her body trembled, Kayla arched her spine and threw her head back, Val felt her pussy squeeze his cock firmly and watched her eyes lids flutter, lips forming an O shape in a silent cry of pleasure, chest heaving to catch her breath.

Val smiled, feeling very good about her performance and reaction to the vibrator. He could not wait to show her the video over the weekend.

12