Kaylee's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that point, he rode her from behind like a stallion breeding a young filly, giving it to her as he liked, sometimes slow, other times hard and fast as he tugged on her blonde hair and called her deliciously dirty names. She pushed back against him, wanting to show him she was a good fuck, thst she knew how to swirl her hips or push back against his thrusts, finding a pace that complimented his thrusts and felt herself build towards orgasm. When he reached under her and stroked her clit as he held himself steady with a hand on her ass, that pushed her pleasure up another level. She felt so full with him inside her and so empty when he occasionally pulled it completely out and slapped it against her clit or ass. She squirmed her ass and used her voice to beg him to put it back where it belonged, inside her, filling the empty, tight crease that He had opened up inside her. She felt his power and loved the way he was deliberately marching her body towards the orgasm cliff. He held her at cliff's edge for as long as he could, keeping just the tip in her slot and kissing the back of her neck and calling her his beautiful, young slut, his pretty cum princess, his Babydoll. She felt his need, she wanted his older, experienced cock buried deep in her. She wanted to be taught so much. And he pushed deep and she came on His dick and He pumped her deep and held it there, waiting for her to finish cumming and then He pulled out, pulled her around and fed His slick cock to her and urged her to make Him cum. His balls were tight and she looked up at Him as she slipped her lips over the head and jerked the slick shaft with both hands, hoping to bring Him off in her mouth quickly. He didn't need much more stimulation than just looking at her slurping on the head of His bull cock because He grunted and came, squirting His seed into her waiting mouth. She sucked and eagerly swallowed every drop like she had said she would so many times when they chatted.

She felt her hair being pulled and he bent down and kissed her cum-flavored mouth, sliding his tongue into her half open mouth and giving her a hot, deep kiss.

Now we can go eat brunch, He said in her ear.

Her tummy felt warm from his cum and she was so happy to be with him.

He knew her much better now, and fed her mind and stoked the sexy, erotic thoughts she already had with His own. Right now, his strong hands were on her hips and holding her steady as he pushed his cock in and out of her juicy, pink pussy. Pink was his favorite color for her to wear and she loved it too. He had her pair up pink and white clothes into sexy outfits that excited him so much and made him so proud to take her places and show off his Babydoll everywhere. She thrived on his attention and being dressed up so sexy and displayed on his arm. She knew this schoolgirl outfit was his current favorite, and hers too. She loved the way it made him want her and see her. He seemed to thrust into her harder, praise her more, cum quicker, shoot more into her hungry mouth. She let him pound her as she thought about how far they were from that first weekend in Atlanta.

12