Kaylee's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,010 Followers

Meanwhile, Ryan was pounding away at her battered pussy and treating her to the odd spanking strike. After a few more minutes however, he pulled his aching cock from her sweltering hole and pushed it ambitiously against her tightly closed asshole. Kaylee moaned into Shane's ass as she felt her tiny orifice being filled for the second time that night. Gradually, her tight ring stretched around his shaft and he forced it inside with an exasperated sigh of achievement.

Shane was stroking his dick with increasing urgency as he sat perched atop the young girl's pretty face. He gasped with previously un-experienced pleasure, moaning as he felt her nimble little tongue wiggling its way into his ass. Looking down into her crystal blue eyes, his hand moved faster as she groaned from the pressure of Ryan's thrusting cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, you dirty little slut," he uttered, his beating hand sending his balls slapping against her face. "Lick that ass and make me cum"

Kaylee sighed with delight and pushed her tongue up inside him, fucking his ass with long, wet strokes as his body tensed over her. He let out one more incomprehensible growl and jerked as a fountain of creamy white cum erupted from his bulging, purple head. She felt his asshole clench around her tongue as she watched the warm fluid spilling down over his whitened knuckles and dripping down into her face. Shane lifted his body and leaned forward, trying to direct the rest of his juices into Kaylee's open mouth as she parted her lips with carnal desire.

Just as the final droplets of cum were oozing out of Shane's spent penis, she felt Ryan's dick swell within her asshole. Without so much as a sound, he began to shudder and thrust deep as she experienced the warming sensation of his cum filling her abused tunnel. His eyes half closed in ecstasy, he took a deep breath and withdrew, his retreating cock slipping easily out of her tired hole, followed by a substantial stream of trickling white cum. Kaylee smiled with contentment, reaching back to feel her ravaged asshole and wiping up some of the jism with an extended finger. She then brought the glistening finger to her lips and smile.

"So who's next," she asked innocently as she sucked the cream covered digit into her sweet little mouth.

"I want some of that!" Mason cried out, referring to the treatment Shane had just received. "I want you to lick my ass."

"Well then, bend over bitch," Kaylee snapped back with a teasing smile. "Assume the position."

Mason halted for a moment as her playful expression dared him to proceed. The other men snickered with amusement, only firing his resolve.

"What are you waiting for?" Blake asked, shoving him forward. "Get to it."

Mason bravely stepped forward as Kaylee patted her hand on the bed in invitation. He gave one final shrug and climbed up to join her, assuming a comical position on his hands and knees as his friends continued to laugh with enjoyment. His inebriation did much to hide his embarrassments as he remained frozen in the shameful pose. Kaylee grinned with satisfaction as she knelt behind him, laying his hands against his skinny cheeks before slapping his ass with a firm swat of her hand. Mason held his words and endured the humiliating treatment in the hopes that he would soon be sampling the soft touch of Kaylee's little wet tongue.

"Is this what you want?" she asked in an innocent sounding voice as she flicked her tongue out, lightly grazing his waiting ass.

"Yes," he answered quickly, feeling her warm breath against his sensitive area. "Just fucking do it."

Kaylee let out one more amused giggle before lowering her face between Mason's skinny, pale cheeks and pressing her wriggling tongue against his asshole. He groaned with long awaited pleasure and reached back to pull her face deeper into his ass as she reached down grasp his fast-growing cock in her tiny hand.

"Man, I gotta get a picture of this," Blake muttered, reaching for his cell phone as Kaylee licked her way from the back of his balls up to his ass.

She noticed him holding the phone at the side of her face and she lewdly extended her tongue into Mason's hole as the obscene image was captured with 'click' of the camera. Blake smiled with satisfaction and set the phone on the table as Kaylee kept her eyes on him.

"Are you just going to take pictures?" she asked, her hand slowly pumping Mason's hanging shaft. "Or are you going to take those pants off and fuck me?"

Blake immediately began to undress as she turned back to Mason's backside, renewing her oral assault with lewdly vigorous licks. Once naked, Blake climbed up onto the bed, his cock freshly engorged once again and eager to sample another one of Kaylee's enticing holes. Kaylee shifted into a quadruped position with her pretty face embedded in Mason's ass as she felt her wet pussy lips being parted by Blake's swollen tip.

"I'm such a whore," she thought to herself as she stabbed her tongue into Mason's asshole.

Blake grabbed a hold of her hips and sunk his thick pole deep into her tight little cunt, eliciting a pleasurable moan from her lips that was easily lost under Mason's appreciative groaning. He wasted no time in driving his length into her willing pussy, causing her face to butt repeatedly into the ass in front of her.

"How's that feel ,buddy?" Blake asked his friend as he fucked Kaylee from behind.

"Sooo fucking good!" Mason responded, overwhelmed by the unimaginable sensation.

"You like doing that?" Blake asked, this time to Kaylee, as he reached forward and grabbed a handful of her soft, yellow hair. "You like licking ass?"

"Yes," she gasped in between frantic licks. "I love it. It makes me feel so fucking dirty!"

"You are fucking dirty," he muttered back, pushing her face into his friend's ass. "You're a dirty little whore."

Kaylee moaned in response, happy with the dirty talk that was being spewed from Blake's mouth. She had been hoping that someone would step up and treat her like the nasty little slut she wanted to be. As he held her by the hair, he began slamming his dick into her with forceful thrusts, sending her tongue deep into Mason's ass with every shuddering strike.

Reaching back, Kaylee slipped her middle finger into her ass, sliding in easily due the slippery coating of cum that Ryan had left. The slimy sensation made her pussy dampen further as the reality of the slutty situation began to set in.

"Yeah, you finger that ass," Blake urged with approval, looking down at the tiny finger buried within her cum filled orifice. "I want to see what kind of dirty whore you can be."

Kaylee responded by adding another finger and driving both deep into her ass as her small body shook from the relentless pounding. Her gasping mouth had created a spit-soaked sheen that covered Mason's backside from his balls to his tailbone as her face slid up and down with enthusiasm.

"Let's see you suck those fingers clean," Blake suggested, yanking Kaylee's head back by the hair.

Mason rolled over as she slipped her two, cum-covered fingers from her asshole and placed them at her lips, sucking the white substance into her mouth to the delight of the spectators.

"Hey," Mason said, sitting back and stroking his cock. "Russ hasn't had a chance yet."

Everyone's eyes shifted to Russell, who was still standing aside, fully clothed. He seemed a little embarrassed as Kaylee waved him over with a motion of her hand.

"Come here," she invited in a friendly manner. "Lie down on the bed."

As Russell removed his pants and took his place on the bed, Blake relinquished his place in Kaylee's pussy to allow his friend a turn. She crawled onto his waiting body, eager to get another dick inside her, as he remained passively motionless. His penis was somewhat smaller in relation to his body size, but Kaylee hardly cared as she lifted his rigid pole and guided it to her dewy opening. Sinking down into a comfortable position, she began gyrating atop his large form as Blake stood to the side and held his throbbing dick in close proximity to her face. She turned her head and accepted his offering, allowing his thick rod to slide deep into her mouth. The blowjob quickly turned into a lewdly wet affair as Blake fucked her face, the saliva dripped obscenely down her chin.

Mason, not one to be left out, once again made his presence known by grabbing a nearby beer bottle and placing it between Kaylee's quivering cheeks. Shane laughed and expected her to resist, but to his surprise, she leaned forward to allow full access to her ass. Mason's face lit up with mischievious enthusiasm and proceeded to push the lip of the bottle past her tight little ring.

Kaylee winced as she felt the hard glass bottle pierce her asshole and slide up into her cum-soaked tunnel. She was fulfilling her nastiest fantasy. She was being used. And she wanted more.

Mason laughed as he fucked her ass with the bottle, exchanging excited glances with Blake who was sliding his dick in and out of her gasping mouth with aggressive dominance. Shane and Ryan were standing to the side, both casually stroking their cocks as they watched with continuing amazement, the scene descending even further into lascivious depravity before their eyes.

"Alright," Mason proclaimed, pulling the bottle from her ass and tossing it to the floor. "I need to sample this asshole."

"Yes," Kaylee agreed, her pulse quickening with the thought of a dirty double penetration.

She pulled her mouth from Blake's dick and leaned over farther as Mason climbed up into place. After an awkward period of adjustment, the trio assumed a workable position and Kaylee took a deep breath as she felt her tiny asshole once again stretching around another throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," Mason proclaimed, crouching behind her as his dick slowly disappeared into her hungry ass. "Now you're a real slut!"

Kaylee moaned in agreement, her eyes closing in ecstasy as her tiny body began to rock to and fro. Her soft, blonde hair was hanging in her face as her breasts pressed into Russell's large chest, her torso rising and falling with every laboured breath. Reaching down, she found her clit and began to rub, frantically desperate for her first orgasm of the night. Blake was kneeling to the side, stroking his dick as he watched her beautiful face turn into a picture of pure lust. Mason increased the depth of his strokes quickly, and was soon sliding deep into her ass with relative ease.

"Oh fuck yes....," she muttered absently. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. Fuck me everywhere. Fuck me like a dirty fucking whore."

She was approaching climax, but her frantic fingers just couldn't quite get her there. Her eyes then shot open and she eyed Blake's cock with ferocious carnal hunger.

"I want you cum on my face," she said softly, rising up off Russell's chest. "I want you to shoot it all over my face while I'm cumming."

Blake smiled and nodded, his hand immediately going to work pumping his dick with renewed urgency. Mason's legs trembled from the tiring position, but he maintained his pace, sliding his cock in and out of her eager asshole. Kaylee's eyes closed again as the pressure began to build. Her little fingers rubbed frantically as she felt her body tingle with delight. Blake moved closer, his muscles flexing as his hand moved with blinding speed. She took one more look at his swollen cock and then closed her eyes.

"Yesssss," she squealed, her small body bucking violently as an orgasmic sensation began to race through her. "Do it! Please! Cum on my fucking face!!!!"

Blake groaned and his fist clenched around his pulsing shaft as he directed the tip to Kaylee's elated visage. As the first shots of creamy white cum touched her face, she gasped and shook.

"Fuck yes!" she howled, as the warm jism rained down onto her face, her body trembling from the most intense orgasm of her life.

As she lowered her head to catch her breath once again she felt Russell's dick swell and pulse within her dripping wet pussy. A second later, his hip bucked upwards violently as she felt him expel a copious load of thick fluid inside her. She purred with pleasure as the cum filled her insides and dribbled out around his pulsing cock, turning her hot little hole into a gooey, slimy mess.

In the afterglow of orgasmic intensity, her arousal was partially abated and the severe pressure of Mason's dick in her ass was almost too much too handle.

"Please...," she begged sheepishly. "...take it out."

"If I take it out, it's going right into your fucking mouth," Mason returned snidely, slowly continuing to ravage her tired asshole with deep, wanton strokes.

"Okay," she agreed, as he reluctantly withdrew from the inviting embrace of her tempting little ass.

Kaylee climbed off Russell's body and knelt on the bed submissively as Mason stood on the floor and fed his thick cock into her mouth. As the taste of cum and lubricant touched her tongue, she once again felt her arousal growing and she sucked him with ravenous hunger as a small rivulet of warm cum dripped from her satiated pussy.

"Hey guys," Mason directed to his friends. "Grab that cup. Let's all jerk off into it and make her drink it."

Since Kaylee offered no objection, Shane picked up the plastic cup that they had been using to play quarters earlier and handed it to Ryan who began to stroke himself with urgency. He quickly brought himself to climax and spurted his second load of the night into the plastic vessel. Shane followed suit, adding another substantial amount to the mixture before handing it off to Mason.

He smiled as he accepted the cup, pulling his dick from Kaylee's gasping lips and turning his back to her.

"Lick my ass again," he ordered adamantly as he began to stroke his long, slender pole. "Make me cum."

Eager to please, she lowered her head and once again searched out his asshole with exploratory thrusts of her little pink tongue. She lashed out and subjected his tiny hole to a lewd series of bathing licks as his body began to shake. He moaned as he spilled yet another load into the plastic cup before stepping away and holding the obscene prize high with pride.

Kaylee managed half a smile as she accepted the cup with slight hesitation. A perverted chorus of "Drink! Drink! Drink!" filled the room as she took a deep breath and readied herself for the salacious climax to the unbelievably filthy night.

"You're such a whore," she thought to herself once again as she placed the cup to her lips and downed the slimy mixture.

The room erupted with the cheers of five satisfied, horny college students as she set the cup back down and smiled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kaylee awoke with a splitting headache and the annoying sound of chirping birds from outside. She opened her eyes and looked over the disaster area that the hotel room had become, littered with empty beer bottles and the half dressed bodies of slumbering young men. She glanced at the clock and then quietly began to gather her belongings, as she tried to ignore the mixed taste of cum and alcohol still lingering in her parched mouth. She gingerly stepped over the strewn bodies, intent on letting them all remain asleep as she located the various cell phones that had been used to take her picture the night before. After deleted most of the images, she found herself staring at a particularly nasty one. After a moment of thought, she sent the picture to her own phone to act as a kinky souvenir before deleting it as well. She then quietly left the room and closed the door behind her. It had been the filthiest, nastiest night of her life...and nobody would ever know.

The End

damonX
damonX
3,010 Followers