Kay's Awakening

Story Info
You really don't on the first date?
7.5k words
4.21
51.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom, nearly nude and shaking with rage. The worst part was she was pissed off at herself.

At 45, she still had a good figure, never having had children meant she was spared the damage of childbearing so her stomach was still quite flat, her hips still narrow and her breasts, while small were still very firm and perky with sensitive pink nipples that stood erect when aroused.

Since her divorce fifteen years ago, she had committed herself to caring for her mother and making a reasonably successful career to support both of them. She didn't seem to have time for men and the few she had allowed into her life were usually unfulfilling.

Mom had passed away last year and now Kay was just lonely with no prospects. Dating was difficult for her as time had created an image of the perfect guy in her mind and settling for less was out of the question. That was until her best friend, Anne gave her the membership in the dating club to encourage Kay to get out and "have some fun."

This evening, Kay came home from work and spent three hours getting ready for her first Date Club event, a party at a local night spot. Her outfit had been carefully selected, from the matching red bra and panty set to the garter belt and silk stockings topped off with a conservative suit. The skirt as a bit tighter than normal for Kay, showing off her firm ass and short enough to show her shapely legs. The snug black blazer was very similar to those she wore to work everyday except tonight she wore it without a blouse showing off just enough of her creamy skin with an occasional flash of satin red bra to be sexy as hell.

She carried a small purse with some cash, a credit card and not much more. Following Anne's suggestion, she took a cab, "just in case you decide to go home with someone." Kay didn't think it likely, buy knew Anne would give her hell if she didn't listen.

As it worked out, Kay did have someone take her home, to her house and she did invite him in, sorta. She wasn't completely certain that she made any decisions on her own after meeting TJ, including having him drive her home in his Cadillac STS after they spent several hours at the party dancing together. She was attracted to his presence, confidence oozing from his every pore. She was turned on by the feeling of his rock hard body against his as they danced in the back corner of the bar. She loved how his chest smelled when she rested her head on it and how his arm felt as it wrapped around her when he guided her around the party.

It seemed to Kay that TJ knew exactly what she wanted to do at any given moment as he automatically did just the right thing. He knew when to ask her to dance, when to guide her from the floor, when to touch her arm and when to accidentally brush her breast or butt with his hand. TJ somehow knew precisely when to kiss her, to run his finger across her lips, cheek, jaw, neck and along the inside of the lapel of her jacket, his touch setting fire to the skin beneath it. He seemed to know what she wanted, or was it that she just wanted whatever he did to her.

Regardless, Kay was enjoying the confident seduction at his hand in spite of her underlying uncertainty of where it would end; the attention of a handsome confident man was doing her wonders.

TJ was tall and solid, two of the physical attributes she most desired in a man, he had class and his deep voice resonated deep inside her as they talked through the evening. He was handsome and charming, even his laugh as she fumbled with her keys at the door was attractive.

He called her "little girl" and that surprisingly also felt good to her. Kay wasn't like that, she didn't like men teasing her about being short and usually took great offense to such comments. From TJ it seemed natural, maybe because he was almost two feet taller than her. Or maybe it was the three drinks at the party.

She opened a bottle of wine and they shared it sitting on the loveseat in the living room Kay couldn't recall the last time she sat in her living room with a man, but somehow sharing the snug couch with TJ just seemed right. His touch stoked a fire within her and kissing him while he took a handful of her long coppery hair was unbelievable. She found her arms wrapped around his thick powerful neck as her tongue wrestled with his, the taste of his mouth was like the nectar of the gods and she found herself hungering for more with each passing moment.

In the back of Kay's mind, she knew where this was heading, TJ unbuttoning the blazer made it certain, And then it happened, her damn puritanical upbringing came to bear and Kay suddenly stopped, breathless.

"I can't do this..." she whispered.

"Do what?' TJ asked in his gentle deep voice.

"I just met you and we can't do this...."

"Kiss?"

"No, you know what I mean."

"Kay, were both adults and we're here alone."

"I just can't .... you're handsome and a gentleman... it's not you... it's just that.........." Kay felt a wave of guilt course through her body, quickly replacing her lust.

"Just that....." TJ asked as he pulled back from pressing her against the arm of the loveseat. "Just that I'm black?" Kay looked down and noticed his large hand resting against her, just below her sexy red bra. The contrast of her creamy white skin, red bra and his dark black hand was strikingly erotic. She had never considered interracial sex, not participating or even the concept of a black man with a white woman.

"No... it's not that at all..." she felt ashamed that he would even consider his color being an issue but his mention of it did raise a bit of a concern. "I'm not that way..."

"Not the kind of little girl who would have sex with a black man?"

"No, not entirely, it's just that we just met and I'm not the kind of girl who sleeps with any man on their first date."

"So you're just a good girl. Is that it?" The way he said "good girl" made it sound like a challenge, she looked at his face and noticed his great smile. He was teasing her. "Well.... not that good." she responded with a wink. They had resumed the flirting game they had played all evening."

"Really?" he teased "so there's a bit of a bad girl in there?"

"Mmmmmm maybe..."

"So you don't fuck on the first date." The word fuck seemed to feed on her lust. Normally such a comment would have shocked her into throwing him out, but this time it was erotic. "How about the second date?"

Kay laughed at his boldness and wasn't about to be topped by this man.

"It depends on the man and the date. Got something special in mind?"

"Really?" TJ asked, a mock shocked look on his face. "So... what sort of special would it need to be?"

Kay was liking this game and looked at the attractive black man with her most coquettish expression "Remember what you told me when I got in your car? There are no guarantees in life."

TJ's large coarse black hand eased up her stomach and under the sexy red bra sliding across her erect nipple before he began to stand up setting her afire. "We'll have to see what special things I can come up with for my sexy little girl. A gentleman never forces himself on a lady, regardless how hot she is. I gotta go before I forget that I'm a gentleman."

Kay was relieved and disappointed. The large charming black man was seconds away from her forgetting her rule and she wasn't certain it was what she really wanted.

He took her small hand and helped her to her feet, unsteady from lust and excitement as they walked to the door. Kay reached up and wrapped her arms over his broad shoulders, pressing her nearly nude breasts against him as they passionately kissed; she wanted him to come back for more. What that meant was the mystery to her. She needed a man and TJ was that and more.

Kay could feel something pressing against her as he pulled her against him, all she could think of was how powerful that something felt as she closed the door behind him.

"Dammit Kay," she thought to herself "you're a grown woman and your fuckin' puritanical bullshit has just assured you of a long night in bed, alone, pleasing yourself AGAIN."

Pleasing herself wasn't foreign to Kay, she had her favorite toys and knew quite well how to make love to herself; the point to this evening was to find something or more precisely someone else to do it for her. She heard Anne telling her, a hard dick is always better than any plastic one.

Anne had teased her about her sex life. Anne wasn't shy about her own adventures and shared tales of a typical Friday night spent with some younger hard body screwing her brains out. She seemed to have no trouble attracting attention with her lush cleavage and tight butt. Kay envied Anne's life, as the highlight of her own was highlighted by a sale on batteries at Wal-Mart.

Anne wasn't shy about much of anything and was no holds barred in advising Kay about men, dating and especially sex.

"You have to throw out that Mother Mary High School sex-ed bullshit if you want a good sex life. Remember, they were Nuns teaching you about having sex; sorta like having a blind man teaching you how to drive."

Anne told her one wine lubricated Sunday afternoon. "To them, intercourse is about reproduction; let's not even talk about making love to someone because it feels good and God forbid you even think about finding a good stiff cock attached to a hard body to fuck you senseless."

Kay knew she was right, she just couldn't seem to convince herself of it. It had always been a problem for Kay, while she took pleasure in making love, something inside her brain always held her back. It effected her marriage to the point where she had to leave because all her husband seemed to think about was sex. The final straw being when he suggested that he and Kay swap partners with an old college friend. She tolerated sex with her husband because it was her duty, having sex with someone else was repulsive.

"Kay, you have to let go; first to get with some guy and then, more important while you're with him. Hun, if it feels good you do it and then make him do it again. Oh and by the way, remember, it takes ass to get ass and your ass should get draw some really fine ass."

That Sunday was an eye opener for Kay, in part by what Anne told her and in part because her flying solo in bed that night had some new twists as she tried some different techniques. Kay wasn't sure what the excitement of sucking dick was, it just tasted rubbery and was hard on her jaws but she did like the small vibrator in her anus and had a very strong orgasm from that. If she learned anything it was that she had much to learn and at 45 not a lot of time to get in her share of lifetime experiences.

Kay looked out the window as TJ drove away, knowing that tonight was going to be a busy night for her, taking solace in at least now having an image behind the rubber dick thrusting into her sopping pussy. Her nipple still tingling from TJ's powerful hand as she imagined what TJ would do to make their second date "special." She already had plans for how it would end.

The lusting redhead knew she had to do it up right tonight, scented candles, lingerie, soft music and her two favorite toys. She planned it out perfectly as she slowly undressed, reveling in TJ's scent on each piece of clothing. Her tiny red panties were soggy as she removed them, leaving the sexy stockings and garter belt on as an added touch.

She selected her sheerest lace gown, feeling a thrill as it caressed her body and another tremble as she noted it being black. The color contrast reminded her of TJ's hand against her skin and how hot it felt when he touched her breast.

" I guess I look good wearing black, "Kay said aloud much to her own surprise. The taboo of even being with a black man had been exciting to her all evening, TJ being incredibly handsome and charming made it seem alright. He was wearing an expensive suit, perfectly tailored and crisp, again things she always liked to see on a man, "yeah and even more in a pile on my bedroom floor..." she mused.

Her plan for the night was coming together, "or cumming together" her lusty side interjected. It was their second date, everything had been perfect, from his suit, to his scent, to the attention he paid her and the little teasing hints tossed back and forth. The feeling of him holding her close on the dance floor and him swelling as she chastely pressed herself against him, it felt big and hard but she wasn't sure. She let him bring her home and he came in for a nightcap left sitting on the coffee table as they became drunk on kisses and gentle caresses.

Kay was first to stand and pulled his hand leading him into her candle lit lair where she for the first time in her life would give herself totally to their lusts and desires. Violating her innermost taboos was exciting, that her lover was a large powerful black man had her knees weak with anticipation. The outwardly chaste woman did have what she considered a kinky side. She was no stranger to explicit sex websites and would find herself fantasizing about it at times, tonight she was more than fantasizing. She was to be ravished by a black man with a face and voice and a name; tonight the rubber cock was TJ's and HE was taking her as he wished.

Everything was ready as Kay laid out her toys and prepared for her release when a knock at the back door interrupted her.

Quickly, and slightly embarrassed she jumped from her bed and pulled on her favorite long pink flannel robe to cover the sexy lingerie and tingling body. Who could be knocking on the door at this time of night? "It better be important."

She opened to door to find TJ standing on the porch with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Gonna invite me in?" he asked as she tried to collect her thoughts. "or leave me here for the neighbors to see a black guy visiting you in the middle of the night."

"What..... what....... are" Kay stammered as she tried to separate fantasy from reality.

"I was thinking of this being a second date..." TJ replied "but I'm not so sure it's going to work out according to plan since you're wearing that 'I don't fuck on the first date' good girl robe. "

"Come in here...." Kay insisted as her grabbed his large black hand. "I didn't expect you to...."

"Come back or come back so soon?"

"I wasn't sure if you would even call..." Kay responded, her voice sounding tiny and vulnerable to her ears.

"It would have been a bit difficult since you gave me the bums rush out of here for fear that this big black boogie man would tap that cute white booty..."

Kay felt a wave of embarrassment come over her, that certainly must have been what it looked like to him.

"Your race has nothing to do with it." she insisted "It's just like I said, the first date and all that...."

"So you've slept with a black man before?"

"No..."

"Dated one?"

"No, it's never...." The embarrassment growing with each question was making Kay sorry she had opened the door

"How about kissed one?" The question made Kay look up from the floor... she and TJ had done a bit more than just kiss... TJ's broad smile made her realize that again he was teasing her.

"I think we did a bit more than kiss... "

"Oh really Miss Goody Goody in the I never fuck, first date or not robe. Where are the bunny slippers to complete the ensemble?" Verbal sparring was something Kay believed herself to excel at, and this round was hers....

"I can't find the slippers...." she said in her smallest voice, looking into TJ's eyes with as innocent an expression as she could muster. " or the flannel pajamas, so I just slipped into this at the last minute. Better?" Kay untied the belt and allowed the robe to fall to the floor, exposing her body covered by the slinky black negligee; her nipples fully erect poking out against the thin fabric.

It was TJ's turn to be surprised at the vision before him. He had Kay pegged as a repressed woman worthy of the time and effort to bed; now he knew the task wasn't to be as difficult but absolutely worth it. This one was going to be more than a conquest, Kay might just be the one in a thousand that would end up being one to share and keep around afterward.

"Little girl, that is some sexy package... and the stuffing isn't bad either. Now about that second date?" He lifted her into his arms and began carrying her down the hallway to the front of the house, passing her bedroom and directly into the living room and the love seat they previously occupied. As he sat, Kay found herself on his lap, her arms around his neck her pert breasts just below his chin.

TJ was now fully in command as they kissed deeply, his hands exploring Kay's back and sides, carefully keeping the tiny white woman on edge.

"TJ, I shouldn't have made you leave..: she gasped between hot deep kisses. "I want you to stay and ...." she was interrupted by a wave of passion nearing an orgasm as he cupped her nearly bare ass in his coarse black hands. He effortlessly lifted her slightly causing the overheating 45 year old woman to fall slightly forward putting one of her throbbing nipples to his thick black lips. The contact was electric magnified a thousand times when he gently bit down on the nub.

In response she ground her pert ass against the large growing bulge in his tailored slacks

"You sure you aren't going to get another attack of good girl and send me home with blueballs?" TJ was stacking the deck against her as his fingers began massaging Kay's ass getting ever closer to her sopping pussy.

Her composure completely blown, Kay couldn't find the words to answer him, instead she leaned back and began loosening the black man's tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'll take that as a yes..." he smiled as he lifted her from his lap and stood before her. "I need to use the bathroom before we go any further... this way?" He didn't wait for an answer as he turned away finding it himself leaving Kay with her thoughts.

She remembered Anne's advice...."you have to let go; first to get with some guy and then, more important while you're with him. Hun, if it feels good you do it and then make him do it again."

Let go... that was the key Kay told herself. She was with the guy, the guy she was about to spend the night fantasizing about as she masturbated herself silly, and he was back. She remembered the emptiness and regret she felt when he left and the commitment she made to herself to make sure the second date ended right where they were at this moment.

Kay told her inner voices, to shut their puritanical mouths, she told the nuns of her childhood to fuck off and told herself, tonight is going to be a new beginning for me. After tonight I'm going have a story to make Anne blush like a school girl.

Commitment is one thin, knowing how to apply it yet another, leaving Kay siting on the loveseat, almost breathless unsure of what to do next or how to prove to TJ that she was ready to be taken. She waited for what seemed like an eternity waiting for the bathroom door to open, hoping TJ had a plan as she was far too excited to come up with anything other than to tear off her clothes and lay on her back with legs spread waiting for the stud to mount her. Even in her current state, that seemed a bit obvious so she was trying to formulate a better plan.

Kay was no virgin, aside from her husband there were three other men she had shared her body with.

Eddie was a salesman who dated Kay whenever he came to town. Not yet divorced, Kay was reluctant, hoping on some level to fix it, but Eddie's gentle friendly nature made it easier. They often went to dinner and acted "like grownups" as he called it, sitting in a secluded corner and talking about everything, including lending an ear as Kay talked about her failure as a wife. It was her perceived failings that opened the door for Eddie convincing the vulnerable woman that learning to let go would be a good thing and that he would be more than happy to be the teacher. They would then go out for a few drinks and then back to his hotel room. Eddie was kind, and gentle and stable, everything Kay should have wanted in a man but deep inside, he bored her and Kay found herself happy that he came to town once every couple of months. He stopped calling her when she canceled at the last minute because she had a date of sorts with the next guy, Zack.

12