Kay's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay was running errands that Saturday, wearing jeans and a tee shirt, her hair in a bun under a baseball cap. Zack was in the hardware store when she went in looking for something to stop a leak in a pipe.

"Girly, you just need a man to fix your pipes..." was his opening line. A dark haired squat built biker was looking straight into her eyes as he awaited her response. Taken aback by the forward, crude line, Kay was speechless.

"Sorry, I was just teasing..." he said as he stepped closer to her. "you look like you can't decide whether to slap me or take me up on the offer. The rule is, I get to choose if you don't within five seconds." "OK, tell you what, how about I buy you a burger across the street while you make up your mind."

She had a surprisingly good time lunching with Zack learning "a Biker isn't someone who rides a Schwinn..." and being shocked as he openly flirted with the busty blonde teenaged waitress serving them. Zack was everything wrong but she liked him and accepted his invitation for a ride on his bike that evening.

For the first time Kay rode on the back of a Harley as they rode the back roads, stopping at a little pub for a few beers and a great bowl of chili. Reflecting back, Kay realized that she would likely have violated her first date rule with Zack that night were it not for him being stopped by the police and being arrested on a warrant.

The cop was nice enough to drive her home, at least she thought it was nice until he suggested that sleeping with him would certainly be a help for her boyfriend and that fucking a Cop was better than a scumbag biker.

"A nice lady like you shouldn't be mixed up with that sort.. you need a good guy."

Pissed off, Kay turned him down flat, instead changing into a pair of shorts. She noticed while they were very nice for working in the yard, the image she wanted to portray required some adjustment with a shears. making them into far too short cutoffs and a tight tee shirt trying to look as slutty as possible, deciding at the last second to take off her bra and showcase her pert breasts by changing yet again into a sheer lace top.

Driving back to the police station to bail Zack out, she was certain she would make an impression on the cops enhanced by making a show of her affection at her reunion with Zack for the cops benefit. Kay also hoped Zack would get the message and they would finish their ride somewhere dark and quiet.

Zack begged off that night, needing to be at work in just a few hours but called her the next day to go for another ride, ending up in a motel where she received her first practical lesson in sex education.

Within moments of closing the door to the motel room Kay's tight designer jeans and sheer tee shirt were in a pile on the floor, her pushup bra pulled down around her waist and she was lying on the cheap bedspread locked in a passionate kiss with Zack. His mouth tasted like beer and cigarettes and his hands were everywhere at once.

The Biker mauled her breasts grabbed the bun of hair on her head and tore the matching lace panties from her slim hips before making a beeline to her ultra sensitive clit sending shudders of lust through her body. Kay didn't object or resist as he pulled her hand to his crotch and was shocked by the large throbbing bulge she found.

Zack wasn't into sensual foreplay, as Kay was soon to discover. He unbuckled his belt, opened his jeans and instructed... "Take it out for me...." She didn't hesitate to do just that...

"WOW!" was all she could say at the sight and feel of Zack's cock. He was easily twice as large as either Eddie or her husband; a handful and much more. His balls were also very large and Kay seemed as drawn to stroking and rubbing them as she worked her way to the velvety head on the solid shaft.

Zack didn't give her much time to play with his cock. She could tell by the look on his face that she was about to experience something entirely new to her, pure unbridled lust, she knew that for the first time in her life, she was about to be well and truly fucked.

Zack rolled to his knees and shuffled between her thighs, bending forward to again nuzzle her throbbing breasts and chew his way up to her ultra sensitive neck before kissing her hard.

"You're gonna have to put it where you want it...." he instructed between nips at her neck. Kay didn't hesitate guiding the large head of his cock into her sopping fuck slot making sure to have him press against her buzzing clit. The burly biker didn't wait long before he pressed forward, popping the large head and then three inches of his thick fuckstick onto her sopping fuckslot.

"Ohhhhh Goddddd....." she moaned "you're big...." as she arched her back and neck trying to see the pole of flesh as it pistoned into her. Zack took his time working himself into her incredibly tight wet channel, taking a few short strokes after each powerful thrust to bury another inch inside the tiny woman beneath him.

He knew that if he did it right she would be his to do with as he wished, his own bitch to ride behind him pressing her tits against him showing off her tight little body for everyone to admire, his own hot bitch to do with as he pleased.

Kay had an incredible night filled with more orgasms than she could remember, Zack's thick cock filling her pussy to overflowing several times before he made her get dressed without cleaning up and resuming their ride. They stopped three times that night, in biker bars for a quick beer and a few public gropes followed by a trip into the backroom of each one where he unpeeled her jeans, pushed her back on some boxes and gave her another hard and fast fucking filling her with his slimy cum.

Their evening ended at what she believed to be Zack's place and one last long slow fuck with her on top for the first time in her life. When Zack dropped her off at home, early that morning something inside stopped her from having him spend the night on her bed... that old puritan guilt thing, she recalled. Kay was shocked by the amount of silvery cum that still dripped from her well used pussy when she showered.

Kay dated Zack for several months, with him opening up her world. A few weeks into their relationship Zack got her drunk enough to loosen some more of her inhibitions, got her hot enough to be open to experimentation and taught Kay the joy of ass fucking. It hurt for several days but strangely on Friday, when Zack called she was ready to again do whatever pleased him.

Her relationship with Zack was nothing more than physical, he was fun and exciting but Kay had nothing in common with Zack. She also worried about what he did to make a living as he never seemed to work buy always had plenty of cash. Every date brought incredible sex but the following day Kay was humiliated by her behavior to the point where she never left the house other than to work or to see Zack on the weekends.

Inwardly Kay wanted to end this Zack "thing" but her body continued to betray her; until she allowed him to convince her to take a week long trip with him. She rode on the back if his bike wearing only tight shorts and a leather vest, her small sensitive tits rubbing against the rough material as the bike vibrated her to a near orgasmic state. Every night they stopped an another "Club house" and spent the evening partying with their hosts, later checking into a motel and sleeping between rounds of steamy sex. On the third day, Kay decided to take a bus home after Zack insisted that she fuck the President of the club they were visiting.

"I'm not a whore...." she insisted.

"I know you aren't, you're my bitch and you'll do as I say or I dump your pretty little ass right here. It's only one fuck, it's important to me and a chance for you to prove how much you love me."

Kay had just enough money for a bus ticket home and sat humiliated in her semi revealing outfit as she was hit on by every man on the bus, including the fat old black driver who offered her a meal in exchange for a bit of time in back of the empty bus.

Kay saw Zack a few months later, the cute little blonde waitress wearing the same outfit as she had when riding on the back of his bike. She made a point of finding the girl away from Zack to warn her. Kay noticed the girl was well into the style, her large breasts swaying free under the black leather vest almost completely exposed when she moved, her shorts even smaller and tighter than she had worn.

Kay tried to warn her....

"Hey.... just because Zack dumped you for being a snooty old bitch, don't try to get back at him through me. We have a ton of fun, his cock is huge..... he's my man and I'm his bitch."

When Kay told her about the road trip...

"I've been on a few trips with Zack; you should have loosened up a bit and enjoyed it. He set me up with seven guys last week, three of them were black and better hung than Zack, I can't wait until they come to town next month so we can have more time..."

The 45 year old beauty wasn't sure of what she felt, pity for the young girl being used as a whore or jealousy that the young girl could let go and have fun. What she did know was that a stop at the adult toy store at the county line was in order with a big new cock on top of her list.

Kay met Ray, the mechanic when getting her car fixed a few weeks later. Ray was everything she wasn't, big, loud, funny and carefree. Kay didn't realize how much she needed to laugh until she met Ray. She spent a torrid month with him, doing many of the things she should have enjoyed as a teenaged girl; having sex in the back seat and another time in the front seat at a drive-in movie. She rented a motel room at lunch a few times and went back to work with a pussy filled with hot slimy cum. They would go for rides often with her fondling and licking his cock as he drove, checking into a cheap motel, hang out in the bar for a while and go to the room for sex leaving before morning and being dropped off filled with Ray's cum and a huge dose of guilt. Ray dumped her after a few months, telling her she had a ton of potential but her hangups were a deal breaker.

She worried that somehow TJ was going to find out and leave. Kay was ready for another chance, this time she promised, I'm holding nothing back. I just hope he'll give me a chance.

Her worries were lost when the bathroom door opened and out stepped a black Adonis. That was the only term Kay could come up with to describe the naked TJ as he walked toward her.

He filled the hallway with his broad shoulders and height, his pectorals looking like they were chiseled from dark mahogany his stomach heavily muscled, not the washboard of a boy, but a solid wall of muscle like slats on a barrel. And then... his penis, "no, something that size is a COCK" she remembered Zack telling her.

Zack was the biggest she ever had, Ray's was long and hard but this one... TJ was a monster. She could tell TJ wasn't yet hard, but it hung halfway to his knees and wasn't quite hanging limp.

"I took it as a yes and as hot as you look in that gown, I didn't want to wrinkle my suit. Now it's at least hung on a hook and I'm nice and clean for you."

"Now little girl, it's time to prove you aren't a good girl, show me what's under that sexy black lace and come greet your black lover the right way."

Kay was puzzled but understood his instruction was to undress. She crossed her arms and slipped the straps of the sheer black gown from her shoulders, hesitating for a second as she considered what was to happen. "Let GO!" she heard Anne tell her as she allowed the sheer to fabric fall in a pile at her feet she uncrossed her arms exposing her breasts to the huge naked black man in her home waiting to take her.

"Those are beautiful little breasts..." he whispered, "just about perfect."

Kay stood, wearing only her panties and stockings, waiting for instructions.

"When I come to see you, when a black man comes to see his white woman, she should be naked or wearing what you are right now. That way he knows that she is ready to serve his needs. Do you understand that?"

Kay felt strangely out of sorts as she agreed with a slight nod.

"Good. Now, when she wants to greet him she should give him a kiss...." with that, TJ reached down and took hold of his massive cock, stroking as it began to swell and harden. "Come here and give it a kiss..."

Even during her wild times with Zack and Ray, Kay never became comfortable with oral sex; on one level the thought was repulsive, on another it just seemed "Wrong" for a nice girl to do such a thing

"LET GO!!!!" she heard in the back of her mind. She also recalled her disappointment when she allowed TJ to leave earlier. There was no way she would allow herself to not give her all to please this huge black Adonis.

She slowly walked toward TJ, wetting her lips in anticipation, torn between fear of failing to please him and pure lust.

As she knelt before the tall black man, Kay took his massive staff in her shaking hands.

"I'm not very good at this...." she whispered as she gave the throbbing hot tip a peck. Her hands seemed to take over as they ran along the length and caressed his massive balls. She was right about the size, TJ's cock was massive, much larger than any she had seen.

"You just lick it for a while Little Girl..." TJ responded as he placed a hand on her head directing the tiny woman's efforts. "We'll work on developing your Cocksucking skills later on. A white girl has to know how to please her black man with her mouth.... "

Kay wanted to do more for him, she needed to please this man as no other woman ever had before. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and slipped the head of his cock into her warm sucking mouth, swiping her tongue over it as she attempted to take in a bit more in without choking.

She remembered Zack's coaching.... "It's like making out with my cock, use your tongue all over it."

"Little girl, you were lying to me...." TJ groaned with pleasure. "Keep doing that and I won't make it to your bed." Kay bobbed her face over his massive black staff for a few more seconds trying to go deeper with each bob, her mouth flooding with saliva until it ran from her tightly stretched lips pouring down her chin and over her breasts.

Thaddeus Jefferson aka: TJ had pegged Kay as a repressed white girl the moment she walked into the Dating Club party. She was very attractive so she shouldn't need a dating service unless there was something wrong, most guys will put up with just about anything in a woman if she's attractive. An attractive girl at a Dating Club event obviously didn't have a guy, probably because she either didn't put out or was so repressed in bed that it just wasn't worth it.

TJ wasn't an ordinary guy, he liked to think himself a "Specialist." Meeting and dating women was always natural for him, he developed a taste for pretty white girls in High School because they were the biggest challenge.

He scored his way through the Cheerleaders and Pom Squad by the end of his Sophomore year leaving in his wake many girls who now preferred well hung black boys. His out of school friends began hanging around with TJ, looking for his prime castoffs.

Junior year was the basketball and volleyball teams along with a handful of girls from the debate team.

As a Senior, TJ focused on the girls Gymnastics squad where he came to relish the small flexible types along with three young married teachers including the Gymnastics coach.

After High School, TJ's charm and intelligence helped him in business as well as maintaining a constant stream of women to sample. Scoring was like breathing and for Thaddeus Jackson life was about challenges and pleasures, not raw counts.

TJ got the most pleasure from scoring repressed women. Generally they came from religious backgrounds, and strict families. Italian and Irish were the best in his eyes, the women were passionate by nature, proven by how easily they could be angered, especially the redheads. If he could find one with that passion but was repressed sexually, opening the floodgates would be incredible.

Once he got them to open up, they were his and then he could have his fun, turning the good girl into a complete slut for black cock. TJ loved watching a pretty white girl become a slut, seeing her fuck complete strangers simply because he asked her and knowing that inside her was a repressed woman screaming in protest while the physical woman gave herself completely was his biggest turn on.

He saw a perfect target in Kay, Irish, Redhead, Very Attractive, living alone and without a man in her life. She was the mother load and unusually easy, thanks to Anne's inadvertent encouragement.

Every step he took from the moment he bumped into her at the party was part of a well practiced routine. Bump into her and spill your drink making it look like her fault puts her on the defensive, insist on buying her one instead of her replacing yours forces her to spend more time with you and starts scaring off the white boys right off the bat.

Playing the race card subtly keeps her with you, her repression forcing her to want to avoid insulting anyone. Played well, the race card could be used to get him a quick blowjob if the score wasn't interesting enough to merit the full game.

TJ often did just that at Date Club events as there were usually several scores to work and a good blowjob got him fired up for his next score.

At the previous months event he did just that with a cute little brunette with big tits; freshly separated from her husband with two kids at home. Going to her house would have been out of the question so they danced for a bit, he played olive basketball with her ample cleavage, making her giggle as he dug them out with his tongue. He began making out with her in a dark booth in the corner before he had her lead him to her station wagon to suck his cock in the front seat. She was an amazingly talented cocksucker and he got a kick out of letting her go back to the party with a glob of his thick cum on her breast. She was good enough that TJ made a mental note to tap her ass in a few months when the separation was a bit more set in her mind. He could see sharing her for the weekend turning her over to some black friends before disappearing from her life, big titted white girls with nice asses were quite popular in his circle.

That night, TJ left the party and scored a blonde personal trainer out with her girlfriends for a drink. Just 22 years old and sporting a fantastic pair of breasts paid for by her ex husband. Carole was somewhat innocent but far from repressed, hooking up with TJ as her chance to sample a black cock. He left her apartment the next morning, knowing that he wasn't going to be her last as he took her number and promised to invite her to his next party at home. He especially enjoyed taking her anal cherry, almost as much as she did losing it.

Kay was a perfect score and he planned to take his time with this one, savoring her like a glass of great bourbon; best yet was he was the certainty that the rest of the bottle would be his for the taking.

" You can stop now little girl.." he instructed. "Show me the bedroom..."

Kay stood up, rubbing her breasts against his massive spit slick pole as she stood, never taking her hands from him. She lead him by the cock into her bedroom,, prepared earlier for a private session of masturbation, the room was exactly as she wanted it, except for the toys embarrassingly laid out for use.

"You weren't planning on company huh?" he teased. "I can leave since your boyfriend is already here." Kay was flush with shame.

"I like this toy much better" she responded tugging him to the bed as she laid back primed and ready.

Much more to come....

12