Kay's Education Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife agrees to sympathy blowjob for a friend.
1.4k words
4.1
112.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKstories
KKstories
64 Followers

Kay is my wife of 18 years and I think she is as sexy today as the day we were married. She is only 5 and a 1/2 foot tall, size 8 with fantastic fake DD tits and she is great in bed. We have an active sex life that includes all types of one on one sex, erotic pictures, videos, oral and anal sex.

Despite all of this, I have had a constant desire for many years now to see her get fucked and used by another man and for me to join in and double penetrate her and fuck her after he is done with her. I was desperate to see her sucking another mans hard cock as well, and I didn't care which one was first, it just had to happen.

I loved to look at our pictures and videos of us fucking and imagine that it wasn't my cock being rammed into her, but someone else's that was making her moan and cry out in rapture.

Kay was always very concerned about what this fantasy of mine would have on our marriage, and how she could cope afterwards, and only after many years of reassurance and searching for the right man did she concede that the thought of it, especially me watching, did in fact turn her on and she would be willing to try it if only to please me.

We had some very good married friends who weren't swingers, but the husband Chris was always complaining that his wife Louise did not have sex with him enough, and almost never gave him a blow job. Well this was music to my ears and for months I encouraged Kay to flirt with him and every chance I got I raised this fact, especially during sex with her that she should go further with him.

I talked with Chris about it regularly as he too had fantasies about fucking Kay and also he was very keen to see me get it on with Louise, his wife in the same way. Of course when I suggested we should try and get Kay to give him a sympathy blow job he was all for it, so I made sure that he bought up how horny he was and how desperate for a blow job he was every time we got together.

Kay was quite turned on each time I raised the idea, and from all the attention and sex talk from Chris so when she was drunk she was very willing to talk about the idea and explore just how serious I was about her doing it. I knew I had everything set up for it to happen, and I steadied myself for the fact that my wife was going to suck another mans cock and let him drain his balls on her face and tits.

Finally, after one drunken nights party at Chris and Louise's house I was outside and saw them both talking and joking around inside and I decided tonight was the night I was going to get Kay to go to the next level with him.

I spent the rest of the night talking dirty to her about how hot she was and how much Chris was watching her and then when she went to the bathroom to pee, I followed her and made her give me her panties and put them in my pocket and told her that she had to do whatever I asked tonight, as she was going to be my sex toy and that tonight was the night for his blow job.

I walked straight out to Chris and let him know that Kay was not wearing any panties and that she was up for anything I wanted tonight, so we had to ensure that everyone left pretty early and that Louise was in bed before we left. Chris spent the rest of his night making sure Louise's glass was never empty and she was so drunk that she went to bed well before her guests had left.

After a few horny hours and some light rubbing and fingering of my wife's pussy by me, the last person had left the house for the night and we were alone sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Kay was pretty drunk, but I could tell she was still set on going through with the task and she looked me in the eyes and asked me if I would like her to suck Chris's cock now. He nearly choked on his beer and just stared at me. Kay never took her eyes off of me and when I said "yes I wanted her to give him the blow job of his life" she got up and removed her top exposing her amazing tits to us both and then knelt down in front of him and unzipped his fly.

Chris had a nice size cock, about the same as mine although he is uncircumcised and Kay had never had a guy who was uncut before, she was even more turned on and licked the tip of his cock with delight. She looked at me as she sucked his knob into her mouth and he moaned as she proceeded to move down his shaft and put the entire length of his cock into her mouth and throat.

I lent over and inserted 2 fingers into her sopping wet pussy and fingered her and rubbed her clit to ensure she was enjoying herself too. I had no reason to worry.

Kay was moaning like a whore as she savoured this strange cock, her first in 18 years other than mine and she was sucking his cock like it was the last time she would ever have one in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around his member and began stroking it in time with her mouth and as she reached the top of his cock she let it pop from her lips and she licked his length up and down, focusing on sucking his balls and cupping them in her hand.

This continued for about 5 minutes and the fact that we could be caught by Chris's wife only made it more exciting for Kay who was thoroughly enjoying the taste of her mans cock.

I could tell Chris was close to Cumming, as was I watching this amazing scene in front of me I didn't dare touch my cock as I knew I would explode. I told him to stand up and fuck her mouth till he was ready to cum and then cum on her face and tits.

Kay let out a groan and whilst still on her knees, lent back onto her hands behind her and opened her mouth like a slut. Chris stuck his engorged knob into her mouth and grabbed her hair and proceeded to fuck her beautiful face and mouth. I have never seen my wife look as amazing as she did with his hard cock thrusting in and out of her mouth and with one final thrust he pulled out and pumped his cock with his fist and shot stream after stream of sticky white cum all over her.

The first spurt hit her right in her mouth, the second on her chin and the third and fourth he sprayed on her tits while she massaged his seed into them. Kay then let the cum in her mouth spill onto her tits to make a huge mass of cum on her tits while she sucked the last few drops from his knob, milking it for all she was worth.

I could stand this no longer and I stood up and pushed my cock in front of her and let her perform the same magic on my cock. I was so close to Cumming it took hardly any time and as Chris lay on the lounge holding his semi hard prick I withdrew and shot the biggest load of cum onto my slut wife's face covering her with her second load of cum for the night and letting her massage it into her tits with her new lovers sperm.

Kay looked amazing kneeling in front of us looking up at me and seeking some reassurance everything was ok. It was, and now that one part of my fantasy had come true, it was going to be fun planning the next one.

More to cum...

KKstories
KKstories
64 Followers