KC et all

Story Info
I get a call from my ex.
844 words
3.77
32k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billr26
Billr26
1 Followers

My ex called me up at 2am on Sunday evening. From the sound of her voice I could tell that she had been drinking. She told me that she had been drinking with some friends at a party and wanted me to come over and join them. As she always is a lot of fun, I went over. Little did I know that the only people left was she and 4 of her beautiful girlfriends.

I got to the house and rang the bell. As soon as the door opened I realized what exactly was going on. The only clothes I saw were in a pile on the floor. I was greeted by a kiss from my ex. She proceeded to explain that they had been watching pornos and they all started playing with each other, using several vibrators. One of them remarked that they needed a man to play with rather than plastic. As KC knew that I had always wanted to be with 2 women she suggested calling me. I was a little worried about being able to handle 5 of them at once, but hey, I'm always willing to try!

By this time, the sight of these gorgeous naked women licking, sucking and kissing had me harder than steel. Lisa (a fine blonde with) approached us, reached over and grabbed my hard on and announced "Oh yea KC, you were right, he will do nicely".

The girls led me to the living room and undressed me, kissing each bit of skin they uncovered. The next thing I know, I was laying on the floor, with Lisa sucking my cock and KC sitting on my face. Then I felt a pair of lips kissing my chest (I later learned that it was Marie, a killer brunette). It did not take long before I was ready to cum and I announced this quite loudly. The girls got off of me and pulled me to my feet. Then they lined up and one by one would give my cock a few loving licks and sucks then make room for the next. KC started the line, and then Lisa took her turn. Marie (a drop dead brunette) was the third in line. Followed shortly by Julie (another brunette), then Margaret (a fiery redhead). By the time Margaret was treating me like an ice cream cone, I was really close to exploding. Margaret took me into her mouth and I fucked her face for all that it was worth. After no more than a minute or 2, I pulled out of her mouth and came all over her 38c's violently as she stroked every last drop from me. As she licked her fingers, the rest of the girls cleaned me and Margaret's breasts off using just their tongues. The sight of them licking her clean and the job that Marie was doing on my cock had me hard again in just a few minutes. (Why I was suprized by this I am still struggling to figure out.) It didn't take long before KC made her way down to Margaret's sopping wet box. Lisa lay down and attacked KC's pussy from behind. Julie decided that she was being left out and attacked Marie. Not one to just receive, I pulled out of Marie's mouth and stood behind Julie and slowly entered her. She was so wet that I slid right into her nice tight pussy. Judging from the moan that escaped from her, she was happy that I was there. As I started pounding, Marie was moaning loudly due to Julie's tongue and squirming madly about. I could also see and hear that KC was thrashing about in orgasmic bliss from Lisa, and Margaret was cumming at the same time. It was not long before I could feel Julie's muscles getting tighter and tighter around my cock and her moans got louder and louder. I guess the combination of my cock and the sights and sounds of all the ecstasy were just too much for her. She clamed down on my cock like a vice and screamed like a banshee as she collapsed. I couldn't move! By now the other girls were laughing at my predicament and started rubbing all over my legs and ass. This did not help matters! As soon as Julie calmed down a little, her pussy let go and I pulled out slowly. We all collapsed on the floor laughing.

KC got up and got us all drinks as we sat around enjoying the bliss. Kissing, rubbing, nibbling each other, all over. It didn't take long before we were all at it again.

I lost track of the number of orgasms that we all had, including three for myself. That was a record for me. The girls had several each. Needless to say we all called in sick to work on Monday as we spent the rest of the night and most of the day fucking, sucking and sleeping in every position that I knew of, and several that I didn't know before.

Billr26
Billr26
1 Followers