Keaton Family Ties Ch. 4

Story Info
All in the family and Mallory goes triple.
3.2k words
4.56
150.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers

The clock radio burst into life spot on 9.00 a.m. and ruined what had been a perfectly good dream. Still my erect cock reminded me of its content and I smiled as I revisited Skippy's' vivid account of his threesome with mum and Jennifer. I got up and stretched and made my way down the hall to the shower. Walking around stark naked with a huge boner wasn't my normal routine, but this last week had been so sexually screwed up and exciting that I figured false modesty a bit of a contradiction.

As I passed Elise's' room I saw her at her vanity unit applying her lipstick. Catching my eye she beckoned me into the room, her loving smile enhanced with plum gloss lippy that made my cock twitch in anticipation. I moved up behind her and gently began to massage her shoulders. We gazed into the mirror and our eyes met in a sensual understanding that only a mother has for her boy. I let my hands slide down and gently squeezed her warm tender breasts and nibbled lightly on the smooth nape of her neck, all the while inhaling her womanly scent. Deftly she reached back and stroked my cock with her silky touch and finally our lips met in a passionate French kiss.

"You a wonderful boy, Alex, but you know your father is coming home today. So until I talk to him we can't make love anymore and you can't call me Elise anymore, you understand don't you?" she whispered softly, all the while applying those long rhythmic strokes and bringing me nearer to climax with her dexterous fingers.

"Yeah, but I'll tell you one thing Mum I'll never have a better fuck than you."

Elise just smiled, we tongue kissed again I felt my balls tighten and suddenly shudder into ejaculation. I left her room on shaky legs and headed straight to the bathroom needing the invigoration of a cold shower to douse the fire.

Later that day Skippy and myself cruised around the neighbourhood and talked about our last few days. I told Skip that he should take Mallory any time he wanted, the little cock tease wouldn't be able to resist his cock. We both laughed as we discovered a mutual tit fetish for Elise. Trying a bit of one upmanship I lauded I had been suckling those beauties since birth, but he retorted that we both had only appreciated them this week! I suggested maybe we give her a double fuck, if she agreed, and he nodded happily. His big question though was why I had not screwed Jennifer, I could only answer that mum wanted it that way.

"Listen Alex, I was eating her out the other day all she did was call out you name probably thought I couldn't hear her, but boy she wants you real bad."

"Thanks for that Skip as if I'm not distracted enough. You just stick to nailing Mallory and let me sort out Jennifer," I chirped and we both burst out laughing.

I dropped off Skip at the 7 Eleven and decided to head out for the local crossing at Dina Sands do a bit of sun baking and try to sort out in my mind what dad was going to say or how he might react to our over stimulated sex drives. Then call it fate, karma or just good old-fashioned luck, but there was Jennifer and two off her school friends cutting classes after lunch walking out of the local sex shop. I pulled up next to the curb and tooted. All three nearly jumped a foot and looked as guilty as sin knowing their cover was blown.

"Hi girls, having fun? Guess this must be shopping 101 rights? Jennifer, what is mum going to say when she finds out her baby girl is buying porno. What's in the bag, a dildo? Shame."

"Shut up Alex. A woman wouldn't need one if she had the real thing", she replied brazenly. Her schoolies howled with laughter thinking she was being sassy but I could she her eyes and the girl was truly smouldering.

"A woman hey? Well hop in madam and tell your hommies you'll see them tomorrow. First we got a date with Mum." Jennifer looked horrified.

Once we rounded the corner I told her to relax we weren't going home but down to the Sands, at which she giggled with delight, and deftly placed her hand on my crotch. I didn't fight it; I no longer had the will to resist. Jennifer kneaded my groin and rubbed my cock through my jeans all the time telling me how bad she wanted me to make her a woman, and all I could do was groan in submission. Suffice to say by the time I parked in a secluded spot at the crossing my groin was truly aching. I jumped out to stretch before my balls where strangulated by my erection.

Jennifer laid out a blanket under a tree and beckoning me over. No words were spoken. We both knew what was about to happen, what we had postponed all week, what we both really wanted after our first encounter in my room. I stood over Jen in the centre of the blanket and silently watched as she ran her hands smoothly up and down the back of my jeans stopping only to gently squeeze my butt at the top of each stroke. She repositioned herself onto her knees and reached out and undid my belt and jeans, dragging down the zipper in a controlled manner.

Reaching in Jen gripped my cock, which now burst out like freed prisoner. Pre cum glistened on the head and it twitched in expectation of its coming reward. Taking a firm grip of my shaft Jen guided my cock to her lips lightly rubbing my head back and forth until finally opening her mouth and enveloping my manhood. "I'm going to eat your cock Alex, real fucking good!" To say that Jen devoured my cock would not do her head giving talents the acknowledgement they deserved. My little sister took me and deep throated me like there was no tomorrow. She bobbed up and down my rigid pole at such a pace I thought she was going to make herself dizzy. While keeping the constant suction and rhythm going she massaged my balls with loving fingers. I thought to myself Mum had a real contender here.

" Jesus Jen, awwww, that's so fucking good. Yeah baby take me deep, awwwww, yes, yes," I grunted. Jennifer increased her pace in response. I knew if she kept it up I would explode into her hot tight throat anytime. This though was meant to be her moment not mine, so I withdrew my cock to her loud protestations.

"What the fuck! Give me your cock back Alex...now."

"Jen I didn't bring you here for a blow job. Let me do this for you. Let me fuck you, fuck you like you deserve your first time to be."

"Jesus, yes Alex," she said and she sat back on the blanket. " No fucking around Alex, I need it right now!"

Removing her top, jeans and panties in a blur of motion, Jen leant back onto her elbows and spread her legs. Her skin was mottled pink and her nipples were taught atop her puffy areolas and wine glass breasts. There was that beautiful moist ginger patch over her swollen pussy lips, which beckoned invitingly. A true Venus lay before me and my cock grew even harder at the thought of being her first. I positioned myself between her teenage legs and guided my cock up to her pussy. Stroking it slowly around her pussy lips I ran it up and down her slick labia before rubbing it gently over her clit. Jens bucked her hips up to meet my teasing cock frantically grabbing my arse cheeks to force penetration.

"Now Alex, fuck your sister pleeeeease, I gotta have your prick now."

Holding back a few more seconds, finally I slid my slab firmly into her cunt. I inserted fully into her blazing furnace in one steady thrust waiting for her hymen to burst. Jen gave a small wail as the resistance was broken and we settled down on each other for a short time embracing the moment. Soon I settled into an easy paced rhythm of long strokes punctuated by three of four rapid thrusts every few minutes. Jen matched my stroking and our thighs slapped together in beautiful harmony. Jens cunt muscles gripped me in a vice of wet heat whilst rippling a massage of exquisite delight over my shaft. My mouth attacked greedily on one of her stiff nipples and I lapped and chewed and sucked her soft warm tit while Jen scratched a loving pattern across my back.

After half an hour of controlled thrusting it was time to cum. Jens' breathing had reduced to short raspy panting and she was digging her heals into the small of my back. Muttering 'Yes, yes' in between breaths Jens hips slapped harder and faster and I responded in kind. Rutting as deep as possible I gripped Jens thighs and rode her as hard as I could muster. Sweat dripped of my brow and Jens abdomen glistened like early morning dew. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she grunted in a rhythmic chant as she approached orgasm. Soon the tell tale trembling began and her thighs arched as she balanced on her heels while I supported her lower back. We erupted simultaneously and Jen screamed out her orgasm as I grunted and pounded till the last drop of cum had been drained from my balls.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, mummy, mummy, mummy," she cried in total delirium.

"Jen that was magnificent, my little sister is now a woman, a raging hot, tight fuck of a woman. "

"Alex you're are a great fuck, Mum was right, I know I cant compete with your college girls or Mum even, but you can have me any time you want."

I kissed her tenderly and told her never to underestimate herself. She was as good if not better than any lover I had in the past. We got dressed and headed home, our little tryst had taken all afternoon and mum would be expecting us for dinner. How we where going to stop Jens glowing I didn't know and truly, didn't care.

As we rounded the corner I could see dads' car parked in the drive, our time was up. I pulled up just pass the house and turned to Jen. It was pitch black now so we could not be seen so I leaned over and slipped my tongue between her lips and caressed her breasts one last time,

"Time to face the music sis. Now don't panic if dad explodes cause we know about him and Mallory, right?" I said

"Yeah, Ok, Alex lets go."

We walked slowly up the side of the drive towards the kitchen when a familiar sound caught our attention. Sneaking up to the window we looked in and both of us gasped in disbelief. There in the centre of the kitchen was mum being double fucked by Dad and Skippy.

"Oh god Steven, so fucking good," she moaned, "Harder Skip harder."

With every double pump of her cunt and arse Elise was lifted off the floor. Her arms swung loosely by her side and her left leg was held tightly to dad's thigh, while her head rolled around on Dads' shoulder. Skippy reamed her arse while he greedily mauled at mums' tits he so adored. Dad matched Skip stoke for stroke while he proceeded to stick his tongue down Mums throat in a searing French kiss. I had no idea how long they had been at it but mum looked close to total sexual inebriation, though her glazed eyes and fixed smile said she was happy.

Jen was totally aroused, as was I by the scene in the kitchen. Her hand had quickly reached back and found my rock hard erection. A little voice told me it was that time again so I sprang into action. I positioned myself behind Jen and pulled down her jeans.

"Jen step back a bit, that's it, now bend forward and hold the window sill. Spread your legs wider, stop, that perfect." I said.

Taking my prick out and giving it a few short tugs I spat in my hand and rubbed the spittle over Jens tightly puckered arse. Stepping up, my cock head nudged her ring and squeezed in about half an inch.

"I cant Alex it wont fit," she said in a mild panic.

"Don't worry Jen you'll love it, relax, watch mum and relax."

I didn't push any further but massaged her tits with one hand and her clit with the other. Jen gazed over the sill and was spellbound by Mums' endurance; while all the time her over stimulating clit drove her towards her own orgasm. Feeling her sphincter gradually loosen I cautiously thrust forward in a slow steady pace. Suddenly I was past the resistance and slid snugly up till my balls rested against her butt cheeks. Jen gripped the sill tighter and exhaled a low slow moan. I removed my fingers from her clit and held both thighs firmly, pulling back slowly at first I began my reaming. Over Jens shoulder I watched Dad and Skip and quickly set up a rhythm to match theirs.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," Jen panted with every firm thrust.

"So fucking tight Jen, push baby, push back harder, that's it, yeah move that booty bitch." I was totally consumed with this magnificent arse, and as Jen gyrated her rear door, my cock was tortured in a fiery heaven. I started rutting so hard my balls slapped out a beat you could hear down the street and Jen was howling like a bitch in heat. Then it was a blur of ecstasy as I shot my load into her bowels with such force we nearly fell into the wall as we sank to the ground soaked in sweat.

A voice above gently chided us.

"Well kids I think you woke the neighbours, better come inside, the more the merrier," Dad said.

We entered the kitchen and looked sheepishly around. Mum sat naked at the kitchen table drinking a brew but looked total washed out. Dad was sitting next to her his semi flaccid cock still shining with mums' cum. Skippy stood by the fridge with his massive cock as stiff and angry as ever, but smiling contentedly.

"Alex," Mum said, " you know what I said about fucking Jennifer and you disobeyed me! Jennifer, you where meant to restrain yourself!"

I could only look at the floor as I was as guilty as sin and could offer no defence. Dad said we had to be punished and we expected the worse until I saw a tell tale smile

"Well you know we have to takes some action don't you? So heres your punishment kids." Simultaneously mum and dad opened their legs and demanded to be cleaned up. Hesitating for a second I then wasted no time dropping between mum's legs and gorging on her cunt. I lapped her deeply and her juices tingled on my tongue.

Looking sideways as I happily completed my chore I could see Jennifer massaging Dads cock back to fullness then deep throated him in absolute bliss. I didn't take long before daddy's' little girl had him shooting cum everywhere and Elise smiled as she saw all her tuition had paid off.

"Well Alex how would you rate the old girl?" Dad asked slightly.

"Steven!" mum protested in mock anger.

"You're a lucky man Dad or should I say we all are eh Skip. Mum is every boys dream fuck so I give her a perfect 10."

We all burst out laughing. There was one noticeable absentee though, Mallory. I enquired where the bitch was and Dad had relayed the story of his arrival home. Apparently Mallory had put us all in not 20 seconds after he entered the house. Dad wasn't stupid and he told Mallory that mum could fuck anybody she wanted. There was only one thing he hated more than a limp fuck and that was a stool pigeon. So as punishment mum and dad stripped her, bound her and made her watch as they and Skippy had sex.

Mallory had sat stunned at the proceedings and could only guess at what took place in the kitchen later. Jen and I smiled as the bitch had it coming. Then Dad surprised us again.

"So boys to finish off a great evening lets retire to the lounge a fix Mallory good and proper!" Dad snarled with an evil grin.

We all gathered in the lounge and Mallory stared back defiantly. The sight of three naked men with rock hard cocks approaching didn't seem to faze her at all. Untying her Dad me to sit on the backrest of the sofa. Spreading my legs he pushed Mallory into a semi kneeling position and ordered he to such my cock. Steven then told Skippy to slide between her legs and fuck her while he inserted himself up her arse.

"Fuck, you bitch, fuck", dads roared slapping her cheeks and pounding up her back passage. " Suck your brother Mallory, go on, take him down your hot throat. Come Skippy put some effort in son, really pound the bitch. So there was Mallory copping it in every hole. Problem was she LOVED IT. Every smack on the arse was greeted with a moan of delight whilst she set a motion of fucking between Dad and Skip that sent them into delirium. Mallory really was the perfect slut.

Meanwhile Mum and Jen has settled into a comfortable 69 and munched away happily on their increasingly sloppy pussies. I was soon though in a world of my own as Mallory engaged my prick in deep-throated heaven. Up and down, stroke-by-stroke she tortured my cock and when she cupped my balls and fondled them I could resist no longer.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." I screamed, grabbing a handful of her hair and pushing ruthlessly into her willing mouth. Wad after wad of cum blasted her throat and she ate it all not missing a drop. I rolled off the sofa and left the guys to it. Dad and Skippy though were in more trouble than Custer's' last stand. Not having to worry about my cock, Mallory rode both men like a woman possessed.

"Give it to me Daddy, you know how I like it," she yelled," Oh Skippy your cock feels wonderful, no thrust baby fill my pussy!"

Both Dad and Skip could only grunt mindlessly in reply as the red mist had settled and their primal urges ran amok. Mallory was being pounded relentlessly but all the time was milking their cocks to a climax. When it hit both men exploded simultaneously as Mallory's' cunt and bowels where flooded with hot cum. All three collapsed in a heaving mass on the sofa, just as Mum and Jen reached their mutual orgasm. The air reeked of sex and sweat as nude bodies littered the lounge like a porno set.

As I lay there I couldn't imagine a better place to live and love. Mum was the fuck of experience, Jen was the fuck of the future and Mallory, well, and lets just say anytime anywhere!

THE END

sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers