Keaton Family Ties Ch. 5

Story Info
Girl time.
1k words
4.49
61.4k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers

After a hectic fortnight of sexual gymnastics Elise Keaton gathered all the Keaton women in her bedroom for a heart felt talk. Mallory and Jennifer sat on opposite sides of Elise's king size bed glaring intently at one another. Their bickering over who fucked who, when and where had gotten completely out of hand and Elise had had a gut full.

"Girls this feud has o end. You must get on together!"

Jennifer sprang to her own defence.

" Mum that slut was fucking dad behind your back, yet calls you a hussy and me a tramp for enjoying exactly the same thing she was doing."

"Fuck up." snarled Mallory.

Elise rose to her feet and walked over to her bedroom door. Closing it she smiled at the girls like the cat who got the mouse.

"Nobody is leaving this room until we're all a whole lot closer. Got it. Good. Jennifer and Mallory looked nervously at each other fully expecting the wrath of Elise to be visited on them in a very ugly way.

" Girls. I really don't care how you feel about my sexual activities and or preferences. I have no concern over yours either. Jennifer, I wanted to protect you from our family secret but you experimented anyway. Mallory, you have been fucking Steven for the last five years and I'm fine with that too. There is nothing better than the feeling of a rock hard cock ramming your pussy, or a good deep throat, till he fills you with a mouth full of cum. personally my DP with Steven and Skippy was an absolute mind blower. I watched you get off too, Jennifer, you could hardly walk for days after Alex fucked you senseless on the living room floor, right?"

"Yes mum," the girls mumbled in unison.

"So we're all going to enjoy a session of female bonding, and you WILL enjoy it."

Elise walked over to her chest of draws and removed a large black bag. Returning to the bed she ushered Mallory and Jen into the centre and formed a triangle. Leaning over to Mallory, Elise kissed her on the lips and stroked her cheek with a warm sensual touch. Mallory stared back stunned and confused. Slowly Elise parted Mallory's lips with her tongue and inserted it into her mouth. Despite her shock Mallory responded as she did in all sexual circumstances. Raising her hand she cupped the back of her mothers head and firmly massaged her mothers tongue with her own. Their full blown French kiss lasted a tantalising couple of minutes till Elise broke away nibbling Mallory's lips and then sitting back.

"You're a beautiful young woman Mallory and so is Jennifer. You both need to enjoy your womanhood to all its fullness. Have you ever kissed a woman before Mallory?"

She shook her head back and forth, still bewildered her own mother had just frenched her, but acutely aware of that familiar tingling in her nipples and crotch. Elise moved over to Jennifer and licked her youngest daughter's moist lips. Jens eyes sparkled with anticipation as she eagerly tried to pash her mum. Elise pulled back and whispered a gentle instruction to take the moment slowly. Jen shuddered with excitement as Elise's' tongue worked its magic.

"Get naked." Elise demanded.

All three quickly disrobed and appraised each other lustily. Mallory and Jen drooled at the sight of Elise's magnificent tits and shaved pussy. No wonder the boys couldn't keep away. Elise noted Jens pert tits with their wonderful bullet nipples and Mallory's' fuller breasts and neatly cropped Brazilian. Both Mallory and Elise also noted Jennifer's cunt was already glistening so eager was she to engage in the carnal lust about to explode.

Grabbing the black bag on the bed, Elise removed two strap on dildos. Handing one to Mallory, Elise strapped herself up, as did Mallory.

"Lie back my darling Jen, Enjoy. Mallory feed her young mouth your hard dildo whilst mummy eats her yummy pussy!"

Mallory positioned herself over Jens heaving chest and grabbing the firm jello shaft of her fake cock pushed it slowly into Jens mouth. Jen quickly gobbled up the dildo quietly imagining Alex feeding her his hot cock.

Elise spread Jens legs and nuzzled her fresh pussy with her gentle lapping tongue. God she tasted good! Her sweet juices ran unabated as Elise's tongue flicked and probed her tight hole. Elise's urge to just thrust her dildo into Jen were kept in check as she fingered Jens tightly puckered anus while tickling her clit with the tip of her tongue.

Jennifer quivered uncontrollably. Her hips slammed into Elise's face while she gripped Mallory's hips and deep throated her cock with wild abandon.

"Eat me, bitch!" Mallory grunted with each thrust and Jen replied with a sharp slap of Mallory's arse.

Releasing her lips from Jens soaking cunt Elise steered her dildo into Jens furnace with one hard thrust. Completely consumed now with wanton passion Elise slammed her youngest daughter mercilessly. Fuelling her lust was Jens powerful thrusting. She fucked her mothers dildo like there was no tomorrow. Spitting out Mallory's knob Jen screamed out in complete abandon.

"Fuck, Fuck...Fuck me mummy, aaaaaaaaargh, harder pleeeease"

"Take mummy's cock you little slut, that's it baby, fuck!" demanded Elise.

Wrapping her legs around Elise's back, Jen doubled her rutting, digging in her heals to gain maximum penetration.

Mallory leaned back and Elise grabbed her big tits, squeezing them roughly and pinching her nipples, all the time riding her young desperate daughter. Without breaking the rhythm of her frantic fuck Jen inserted two fingers into Mallory's pussy and wondered at how hot her pussy was. Soon though Elise's wild fucking bought Jen to her first Sapphic orgasm. Jens breathing quickened, in an erratic fashion, and her hips quivered violently. Her fingers slipped from Mallory's'pussy as she gripped the satin sheets with clenched fists.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK," Jen screamed, and to Elise's' joy and amazement Ten squirted her love juice in a fountain of ecstasy. Mallory quickly rolled over and plunged her tongue in to lap up Jens juices while Elise crawled up and gently kissed her daughter, Jen lovingly stroked her tits.

"Thankyou mummy," Jen whispered.

"Now how about Mallory."

Elise and Jen giggled, this was going to be So much fun.

sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers