Kebab and a Slap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want?" I asked like the northern gentleman that I am... not!!

"Yes," she almost crooned.

"So what do you want me to do with it?" I asked.

"Don't tease me anymore, please just fuck me... Please just fuck me!"

I couldn't hold out any longer, I wanted to fuck her and fuck her deep & hard.

Easing my prick between her hot sodden lips I made sure I was in line with her cunt and then I just rammed my old man straight into her until I hit rock bottom, slamming my balls hard against her pussy and my hips hard against her slim shapely arse. Oh man was she tight; her pussy enveloped my length like the finest silk glove. I just stood and admired my fortunate position. Instead of being at home in the shower before heading to bed I was buried up to the hilt in this stunning beauty and stunningly tight lass. Her pussy seemed to be trying to milk my length as her pussy rippled around it, lubricating it with her hot juices.

This won't be a caring and loving couple making love; this would be down & dirty rough sex. I just wanted to fuck her hard & deep; taking my pleasure however I wanted. I leant forward, putting my weight on her lower back as I eased her hands out of her waist band.

"Support yourself on your elbows," I instructed and watched her lift her chest & face up off the crate.

Reaching forward I scooped up her flowing hair from around her neck and gathered it in my hand. Now I could admire her neck & shoulders. I pulled gently on her long mane of hair to get her attention, making her head arch back towards me.

"Pull your vest out of your skirt and pull up your bra; I want to sample that fine pair of tits you have hanging there."

"Please...," she begged.

"Do as you are fucking told," I growled.

She propped herself on one elbow and then reached down to tug up her vest out of her skirt. She struggled, especially as I had her hips pinned tight against the crate; but her movements made my prick slide gently around inside her.

She quickly tugged up her bra; I think she had the same need to cum as I did.

Once her bra was clear I leant totally forward and slide my elbows along the top of the crate until my finger tips brushed the underside of her silky smooth warm breasts. We both sighed out loud at the mutual pleasure we received from the touch. I slid further forward until I could cup her breasts fully in my hands. As she was Asian I was only expecting a couple of small bumps and a pair of erect nipples. I wasn't disappointed with the erect nipples, but the ample handful of flesh tit in each hand was a bonus.

"What fucking lovely tits you have!" I praised, "What bra size are you?"

"34C," she replied surprised by the question.

"Fucking lovely, I bet your boyfriend is disappointed not to be squeezing & nuzzling these tonight."

"He is not my boyfriend... he is my husband!!"

My prick swelled even more when I heard that. But then again he might come looking for her soon.

Taking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger I gave them a hard rub, tweaking her nipples unmercilessly. She part groaned, part screamed at this rough treatment.

I was ready to cum.

I needed to fuck her here and now. It was going to be the slimmest and tightest arse I had ever taken doggie style; and I was going to take it here and now.

Cupping her full hot tits in my hand and gripping her nipples hard I eased my hips backwards so just the very tip of my cock stayed between her dripping lips.

Squeezing down on her pliant firm tits I rammed deep into her. She screamed in pain and I grunted out loud in pleasure.

I brutally fucked in and out of her for several minutes, ramming her small bony hips hard against the crate and heaving hard on her trapped tits for purchase as I fucked her as if my life depended on it. If her husband turned up things might change pretty quickly.

This never was going to be a long fuck; I was just too turned on after tanning her stunning arse for all I was worth, and then having the opportunity to fuck into such a fine young slim body, in my favourite position, in the most outrageous circumstances.

Her still tight pussy soon massaged my prick to explosion, great wads of hot spunk just surged from my slapping balls and exploded deep inside her as I continued to fuck hard with every last remaining stroke and ounce of energy I had left.

As the final sprays of sperm necklace filled her, and I continued to maul her heaving tits; she just collapsed under me and screamed like a banshee as she came around my prick. Fuck it was like some martial arts strangle hold as her pussy tried to choke the life out of my invading prick.

I had one final lunge deep inside of her and one final squeeze of her abused & tender tits, before I collapsed and pinned her to the crate, my breath come in huge long grasps.

I so much wanted to suck on her tits and her pussy. I wanted to hook her legs over my shoulders and fuck into hard from the front; but I had to remember this was not consensual sex. She had not seen my face and it was better that she didn't.

"I am going to pull out of you & then get dressed. Once I leave you start counting to 500 before you even move or turn around. I may stay and be standing watching you as you count as you have such a fucking amazing body that I really want to fuck you again. But it will be better that I don't and you don't see me. It is up to you what you tell your husband tonight, but you can tell him from me he is a very lucky guy if you want to."

I eased out of her and knelt down behind her to admire her beautiful arse and the peach of a pussy dripping our cocktail of juices.

Her pussy was just too good to leave alone. Making sure I didn't trip over my trousers that were around my ankles I gripped her buttocks and sank to my knees behind her. She looked beautiful and I wanted to taste her. Still gripping her cheeks I eased my thumbs either side of her pussy and gently pulled her lips apart. A great wedge of cum & juices ran out down her thighs as I reached forward to slide my fingers deep inside her well fucked pussy. She groaned in some discomfort at her latest treatment, and then screamed in shock as I gently bite her arse cheeks. I licked and chewed around her arse as I then ran a finger over her clit for the first time.

Pulling my fingers out of her pussy I rammed my face between her legs. She helped by rolling upwards with her hips and my mouth sealed against her pussy.

I lapped at her peach like a man having his last meal, driving my tongue deep inside her. Her arse & pussy pushed back hard against my face and I looped one hand around her leg so I could search out her clit again. She bucked hard against my face as I found her sensitive bud.

She must have been secretly turned on by the treatment I had given her because three minutes later she was creaming on my face and wailing out loud as her orgasm consumed her alive.

It really was time to go, but I was hard again and I wanted to fuck her again.

Standing up I gripped her hair again and pulled her upright. Reaching forward I pulled her vest up around her face and instructed "Make sure your vest stays over your eyes and you won't get hurt."

She did as she was instructed and I turned her around to face me. I then backed her against the crate and eased her backwards until she was lying on it. Lifting her legs up onto my shoulders I guided my now hardened prick to the swollen pair of lips that it seeked out. Reaching down I placed the head in her entrance and then reached forward to grip her tits.

Getting a firm purchase on her 34C's I rodded forward sending my hard shaft to the full depth of her pussy. Then I just fucked her, I used and abused her. I took my own selfish pleasure as I plundered everything her body had to offer. Sometimes I released her tits and sank my fingers into her bony hips so I could pound deep inside her. She was still tight and so very wet. I was just violating her body, I didn't care if she came or not... I think she did, but I just focused on my own pleasure being a really selfish bastard.

For five rough long minutes I just fucked her, riding her atop of the crate. She must have had dozens of splinters, I didn't care, and I just wanted to come in her tight pussy again.

Having this power and dominance over her turned me on like nothing before... I didn't even know her name. I didn't care that I didn't know as I started to blow my last vestiges of spunk down inside her fucked and tender pussy. I fucked myself to a halt just as she was about to cum. I slid out of her but reached down with my finger to search out her clit. I roughly frigged her until she came, dancing on the end of my fingers begging me to stop.

Gently I lowered her legs off my shoulders down onto the ground. Reaching down I pulled up my trousers and tidied myself up. She just lay there like a used rag toy, which I guess she was. I sucked on her tits for a couple of minutes each, kissed her juice matted mound one last time and then said "Start counting to 500 and only then can you move. It has been nice meeting you."

And then I walked back to my van and started to drive home. About half a mile from the pub I saw a silver Mazda coupe driving slowly towards me, the driver's head turning rapidly from side to side as he searched for her.

I hope his wife got to 500 and dressed before he found her.

12