Keegan and Flanna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they emerged into the small clearing where she sat, her voice faltered as she felt the iron bars that they carried begin to weaken her. Her eyes glazed over in pain as they stepped closer, her spell no longer holding them. She looked into their eyes, eyes full of hate and anger, but she knew that they were not willing to let her escape. Keegan they accepted, having long lived with his legend, but for her... she was a menace, she was to be destroyed for they would not accept two vampires tormenting their lives.

"Demoness"

"Whore"

"Satan's Bitch"

The mob's shouts were full of hate, fear, and disgust. Each step brought them closer to their victim. The group of angry rioters stopped their advancement, their attention leaving Flanna to focus on the night sky. They stared in horror as a mass of black descended on them. The villagers screamed as the vampire bats moved over them.

Flanna watched as the bats attacked the mortals. In the center was the largest of the flock and she knew then what her fate was. Her eyes locked with those of Keegan's and she rose up on her feet, and into the air with him. Her eyes of blue and red held his of black and red. They flew away as the villagers fought off his swarming pets.

Keegan and Flanna traveled through the night, neither allowing the other to read their thoughts. When Keegan did open his mind to her, and she to him, it was only to tell her to land. She did as she was commanded and found herself standing in front of a castle, one that was abandoned and empty of life. Flanna sensed no one inside the rooms or the surrounding area for miles. "Where are we?" she asked.

"A new home," he told her. "One that my family left long ago. One that lies in ruin and is believed to be haunted. The locals know not the true history of this place." He took her hand and led her through the crumbled ruins and into what once was a courtyard. He pushed through cobwebs until they came to a wall, a wall that looked like all the rest that were barely standing. Lifting his hand, the other still holding hers, he pushed a series of small stones with the pads of his thumb. The wall shifted and Keegan pushed against it.

Flanna's eyes widened as she followed him in. "We need to get low, the sun is rising." He pulled her along the hall that had been revealed to her. She looked up to the ceiling and noticed the darkness was becoming greyer. She trembled and quickened her steps, trusting him to take her deeper.

Keegan moved quickly, pushed several more hidden codes into a wall, and then they were descending deeper under the ground, darkness absorbed them while the morning light began to slide over the land.

At the bottom, he sealed them inside a room that had not been used in thousands of years. "We rest here," he told her, dropped her wrist, and walked away. He snapped his fingers and a torch flickered to life. "I have work to do. You can rest in there." He nodded his head to a door that was covered in dirt and grime.

Flanna made no move to argue, she was weak. The song had pulled much from her, as did the long flight. "I'll need to feed tonight," she told him.

"As will I," he stated. "I will hunt, you will stay here. I will bring you a slave." He opened a drawer in the desk he sat behind. "Go to bed, my mate... I need to send word to my slave Lawler. He'll have to travel a long time, so I will have to seek a slave of my own too. Foolish woman."

"Mate?" She feared he was claiming her when he rescued her, but she'd ignored it, needing to focus her strength on fleeing and protecting her thoughts. She opened her mind to him.

"Yes. I seek a mate, one to sate a need that all males have. Do you think only mortal men need to rut?" He stared at her, took in her form. "I will mate with you. You belong to me. You forced me to leave my lands, I saved your life, and now you are in my debt. A debt I'll enjoy feasting on often and for many hundreds of years."

Flanna's eyes rose up to meet his. "I've not mated before. My sisters and I have dined on the blood of man, but we've never allowed ourselves to be invaded by a mortal nor have we lain with another kind."

"I assumed that, once you mentioned the hunger you craved years ago... a hunger that drove you to my lands no doubt." He moved from his desk to close the distance between them. "You don't argue or fight your fate? Are you weak?" His finger trailed down her skin, so pale now from her weakened state, it was a contrast to his own coloring. He'd been this pale once, before his death. As his body lay decomposing he was gifted, gifted with immortality, and his darkened skin now served him well. His thoughts left the past as his fangs moved to capture Flanna's lips in a firm bite.

Though blood did not flow from her, energy did, and he sucked it from her, bringing her to her knees as she grasped onto his robes. "Please..." she hissed as he followed her down to the ground, keeping her lip locked in his grip. He felt her want and he too needed to mate with her. He longed for it, but he knew she would have to feed first. He left her lips, lifted her in his arms and carried her to the coffin that lay open and ready for her.

Flanna curled into him, held onto his neck. She felt him lay her down, her eyes closed as she began to sleep. His kiss on her forehead was the last thing she felt as she fell into a deep slumber. Keegan closed the lid and left her while he wrote out the missive for Lawler along with several other letters that would need to be sent. When he finished his business Keegan took his own rest, his mind closing in on the one of the woman who lay only a few feet from him encased in red velvet, rich bronze and gold.

*****

Lawler arrived at the castle; his sole thought: to reach his Master. He'd barely escaped to the hut that served as his hide-away. Keegan had found it for him years ago, knowing he'd need it someday if the village ever rose up to hunt his Master down. That night, the night when Keegan had not returned, and the blazing torches were seen making their way around the forest, Lawler knew he had to flee. When the missive arrived he knew his Master needed him and had found a place to dwell. The night was descending rapidly, he'd been without his Master for a month and now he was only a few feet away. When he heard the melodious sound of a woman, he slowed his steps and moved toward the entrancing voice. Lawler emerged to a clearing where a woman of great beauty sat on a stone, her long, red hair flowed over a gown of shimmering black. He was in awe of her beauty. She sang to him as if the words were written for his ears alone. He moved closer to her.

Flanna had sensed the mortal moving toward the castle. She knew Keegan had gone to seek a slave for her. The ones he'd provided were too weak to support her hunger during this time of mating that pulled at her, weighing her down. He needed to feed her, or she would hunt herself into exhaustion and make people aware of their true forms.

"Hello, sir," she whispered when Lawler entered the clearing. She rose up and moved toward him.

"My beautiful creature," Lawler said, his eyes glazed. Flanna's spell of charm wove around him, and she slipped free of her clothing, left her body free for him to feast upon with his eyes. She ran her fingers over her breasts, teased her nipples until she moaned with pleasure. She would dine on this man, then have her love cleanse her of the liquid that dripped from her body. Flanna moved closer.

Lawler heard her voice, saw her naked form, and felt his body responding. He reached out to touch her, only to find her within his embrace. He pressed himself against her and felt his sex stir. "Delicious..." he said.

"Yes," she answered back. Suddenly she felt a force pull her from her prize. Her eyes flew to Keegan and she growled out her anger. "What was that for? "

"Oh, Master," Lawler fell to the ground, the spell broken. "I have arrived, I'm sorry... I was distracted by her beauty, forgive me."

Keegan looked to Lawler and then to Flanna. "This is my slave, the one I've been waiting for. I've found yours, she is at the castle awaiting you."

Flanna grinned and kissed Keegan's cold lips then she turned to Lawler. "It is my pleasure to meet you," she said, her eyes connected with his. "I have heard much about you. You'll be safe from me." She flew, her raven form melted into the black ink of night. Keegan watched her go and he took Lawler toward the castle informing him where things now stood.

The night went forward, Lawler settled into his room, the darkness welcoming him. The new slave that Flanna had used lay still beside him. Now that his Master had a mate, and she a slave, he'd been given the girl to use as he wished. He'd lain with her several times, her pleading and begging only fueled his desires. As he watched her sleep he could hear the sounds of his Master and the beautiful Flanna in the room beside him.

"You would have dined on my slave?" Keegan asked.

"I'd not had if I'd known he was yours," she said, her mouth full of his sex making her speech almost unintelligible. She dipped his cock in deeper between her lips and stroked him faster with her hand and tongue. Her fingers dug into his hip as she held him to her.

Keegan watched her devour him, his fingers tangled in her long hair and he pushed deeper impaling her with every thrust. Her passion was as thick as his, her hunger was as deep, and he shook as she continued to tease and fuck him to the point of release. His eyes closed as he recalled their first time together and as she continued to slide her mouth expertly around his stiff member his memory called to him.

He'd left her to sleep in her coffin, her body weak from their need to flee. While she slept, he hunted. The area had been sparse, so he had flown farther then he liked, but he knew that with the fewer mortals around his castle the longer they could reside here. When he found a town he descended and became the welcoming form many found appealing. His first victim had been a young woman, her taste sweet and virginal. He emptied her, left her to fall to the ground and moved on, his body now thick with power. The next stop was for Flanna and he found a young lad. He invaded the man's mind and soon the mortal was in the forest willingly following the black wolf that Keegan had become.

Flanna was awake when he arrived and he gave her his gift. She feasted on the mortal, each long slash of her talons spilled his blood and she dined from him. Her eyes had remained steadfast on Keegan and he imagined sharing her feast with her. When she'd taken her fill, he ended the mortal's life and let the body fall to the floor. His hands had found what they wanted and he lifted Flanna up and carried her to his bed.

She felt on fire, a burning need to have him possess her seemed to rage inside her bloodless veins. She nuzzled his neck, kissed him, nipped at his flesh. Flanna pulled on the robes he wore, her fingers loosened the ties that were clasped at the neck of his cape. It fell to the ground and she sucked on the dark skin that lay beneath her lips once more. When her body met the softness of the bed Flanna looked up into his eyes. She saw the flecks of red turn into a flame of heat that seemed to surround and drown out the liquid pools of black. Her fingers moved to her bodice, talons emerged, and she cut away her dress, left her breasts exposed for him.

Flanna watched him remove his clothes, her gaze ran over his chest, down his stomach to rest on the swollen sex that leaped toward her. She sat up, pulled the cloth from her arms, and scooted free of her skirt. The velvet lay in tatters under her as she went to her knees and kissed his skin. Keegan's hands moved to her hair, cupped the back of her head, and lifted her face to his. His mouth met hers, his tongue coursed over her lips, and he traced each dip and curve of her cool cavern. He tasted the metallic flavor of her dinner and he growled into her throat, licked away the taste and savored if for himself it. It was to become a ritual, when she dined he kissed and licked her mouth clean. The erotic flavor of blood and Flanna aroused him to a point of fiery need.

The first time they'd laid together continued to play in his mind, while Flanna worked her magic over his sex. He pictured them as they kissed that first night. He had felt her tongue move against his and soon the kiss was more passionate, more hurried, and more demanding. Flanna had sucked in his bottom lip, nibbled it, and slipped a talon into his flesh. She moved her mouth from his and sucked energy from the wound she'd made. She shivered against him and soon moved her tongue to his shoulder. His hands skated along her back, scratching as he went, until he reached her ass. He gripped her firm cheeks and pushed against her with his sex.

Flanna whimpered, her fingers moved down to tease his swollen member. Her eyes filled with want as did her body. Her mouth traveled further. Keegan gathered up her long red curls, held them to the side and watched her descend to capture his cock in her mouth. He held her to him while she ran her tongue over the head, around the ridge and back down the extended veins. She blew air over his wet member, slipped his balls into her mouth, and sucked on them. Her tongue made laps over the crevices of the tightening sack, and she licked her away around the twin spheres that lay nestled in the cool velvet package.

Keegan groaned as she slathered his balls with her tongue and his fingers tangled tighter in her hair. He could tell the red-haired vixen would be a loving mate, her body his for the taking, a need to have her drove him onward. He allowed her several more suckles from his balls, before pulling her mouth away and forcing her back to the bed. "There will be time for that later," he said. His mouth captured her lifeless veins and he bit her neck, drank the power that seeped from the twin piercing he'd delivered to her cold skin. He felt her shiver and he moved his hand to cup her breast. He teased it, toyed with the nipple until he was finished drinking. He moved from her only to come back to her side and wrap a ruby encrusted collar around her neck. She felt the pleasure of his ownership caress her and she opened her arms for him.

Keegan slid over her, his knees straddled her hips, and his eyes danced over her firm breasts. He dipped his head down to suck on her nipple, tease it to rise up under his mouth so he could lavish more attention on it. His other hand moved to her sex, palmed it, and began to pet the sweet flesh. She pressed into him, begged him for more. Her talons ran down his back and left faint marks that quickly faded. Her fingers moved to his hips and she ground into him.

He moved his hand faster over her slick mound, rubbed harder while she bucked against him. His mouth moved back to her lips and he feasted upon them. While his hand captured his cock and pressed into her sex. He knew she would be tight and he shuddered violently when he entered her haven of moisture. Keegan felt her barrier and relished in the knowledge he would be her only companion. He forced his cock through the wall tearing her open for his mark of ownership to be placed inside her.

Flanna had screamed as the searing pain tore through her, but soon she welcomed his cock, begged for more of his driving thrusts until she too was shaking with passion. She felt the tip slam into her and scrape the walls of her sex. Each push brought a gasp from her lips. "Please...," she begged him.

Keegan continued to impale her, take her up on a cliff and send her spiraling down each time he withdrew. As he stroked her cunt with his sex, his mouth made love to her nipples. "Hold them," he told her.

She pressed the soft, pale mounds together, made the hard nubs touch, and watched him take them both into his mouth. He fucked her pussy, sucked and fed on her tits, rolled the nubs with experience. He bit and pulled them while he forced his way in and out of her. Flanna's back arched as she felt his mouth take her, possess her, and pull from her the very power she relished in herself. She felt his fangs emerge, felt them pierce her skin, and felt him steal more energy from her. He drank deeply and it only added to her climatic high.

Keegan tasted her, felt her respond to him. He pushed several more times, before sliding away from her breasts, and up to her mouth. "Come for me Flanna. Cover me with all of you." He thrust his hand between them and twisted her clit while his cock slammed deep into her.

"Yes " Her voice echoed around them. She covered his sex with the liquid energy that the blood from her feast had given her. She arched back, coated him several times, until she was left empty of honey for his cock.

Keegan had shot into her his own seeds of power, mixing with her the essence that was him. He could feel her absorb him, take each spurting shot and embrace it. He covered her with an offering that she willingly accepted and relished. When they came down from the cliffs of passion he showered her with kisses and caresses, stoking embers that were ignited far into the night and next day. The depth of their dwelling allowing them the pleasure of remaining awake while the sun shone above.

As Keegan came in his mate's mouth, he pulled back to the present and he shuddered his release, once more covering her ruby lips with his seed. It seeped from her lips, ran down her chin and coated the jewels she wore on her neck. He lifted her chin up and she rose to stand before him. He cleaned her, before leading her to their bed where he devoured her sex until she was pleading for his cock

*****

Miranda moved below ground thinking about the past month. Her body abused by the woman she was to call Mistress as well as by the man Lawler. She'd been kidnaped by Keegan, another one of the demon creatures, he was to be called Master. At first when she awoke she'd panicked. Fear ran through her and she screamed. Her mouth was covered by the firm hand of a man who lay beside her. Her body stilled and she looked at him. His eyes were strong, the green seemed to glow. She realized it was just the flickering of the torches on the wall behind her that gave him that eerie look. He told her to be calm. She nodded her head. He released her mouth and sat up, pulling her along with him.

"Where am I?" she'd immediately asked him. Her eyes traveled every where around the dimly lit room. He explained that she was underground with him as well as his Master and her new Mistress. Miranda stared at him, shocked, and confused. She stood up and made to leave, but was quickly pulled back to the bed by the man. "You're name?" she demanded.

"Lawler."

"Why am I here? How did I get here?"

She was full of questions, but those were two she wanted answered first. She got her answers, but wasn't satisfied with them; after a month she still wasn't satisfied, but she had no more questions. She knew what she was, as well as why she was there. She didn't like it; it was no surprise she would often find herself back in her room with no memory of how she had got there or what had happened to her.

Lawler explained to her each time her memory failed. He told her how she fought her Mistress, denying Flanna the use of her blood. How she was forced to give up free will so her Mistress could feed. Rage would fill Miranda and she would be destructive. Lawler feared for her and so he took it upon himself to break her spirit. No longer did he stop his advancements toward her. When she was defiant she was forced to bend to Flanna's will and her blood was spilt by Flanna's talons.

Once Flanna was finished, free will was given back to Miranda and she was pushed into Lawler's arms, where he became her teacher. His body would impale hers with great force and strong thrusts. She would cry out, fight him, beg him, plead for her release, but her cries went unanswered as he continued each session with increasing pain. He told her as he came inside her that she needed to submit to his Master and the Mistress. Miranda however refused and each time he was finished with her she prayed that her soul would leave her body and she would be allowed to die in peace. The sound of the door to her room scraping the floor pulled her from her thoughts and she looked up to see Flanna approaching. She stood and stared at the woman, thoughts of death circled her and she wondered how this beautiful woman could be placed in harm's way.