Keegan and Flanna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flanna approached Miranda, her eyes ran over the woman. She noted her hands free of any weapons, and smiled. "We will be moving from this place this evening. You and Lawler are expected to go today and Keegan and I will follow this evening," her voice sure and steady, though she was weary of her slave's reaction.

"Where are we going?" Miranda's curious nature often overrode many of her thoughts and now was no different. She'd always believed this was the safest place for the two vampires and she was to remain underground for most of her life.

"Keegan's other business has finally concluded and he has found a place for us to dwell. However, your behavior is not the type we want to accompanying us. I've been asked to give you an ultimatum." Her eyes flashed as they ran over Miranda's body. Her lips sneered; her talons emerged as she stepped closer. She held Miranda where she stood and closed the distance. She nicked her flesh, allowing Miranda to feel the sting. Flanna licked the wound that flowed red and hot down the woman's arm. "You no longer fight your new life. Accept it. Deal with it however you must, or...," she nicked the girl's neck, sucked greedily. "Or... you are drained here and now."

Miranda felt the pain from the small tears in her skin, yet it was nothing like the searing fire that ripped through her when Flanna spoke the last words. The talon continued sliding down the center of Miranda's chest, tearing cloth and skin as it traveled down. "Stop " she screamed. Flanna continued ripping her slave's delicate skin. Finally, though, she did stop and her tongue traveled back up her pet's body. She drank the hot liquid while Miranda cried from the stinging that ran through her.

Flanna stepped back and released her hold. Miranda moved to the wardrobe and pressed a piece of cloth to her battered skin. "I'll die someday... why not take me now?" she asked. She would go with these creatures and the human that loved them. She kept her thoughts as quiet as she could, knowing at anytime the demonic creatures could invade her mind. Suddenly she looked up and saw Flanna had done just that. "Will you?" she asked, not bothering to even speak her request.

"Will I?" Flanna asked. She had read the girl's mind, knew what she wanted. "Will I not invade your thoughts if you come willingly?" She contemplated what this would mean to her and Keegan. Keegan would need to be convinced. Flanna did not want to give up Miranda, she'd been the only mortal who had withstood the blood drawings she needed during her mating season. "I will grant you what you ask. Your thoughts will no longer be free to me, but they will still be free to my mate, so watch yourself."

"How can I trust you?" Miranda asked. She tested the woman before her, allowing thoughts of death to circle her mind.

Flanna's expression didn't change. She'd given her word. "I told you I will not invade your thoughts. That is true now. I have not sought out what you had in your head, though your eyes are telling. I must warn you though, if I feel you are plotting to harm my mate or the child I carry then I will invade your mind... and Miranda," Flanna stepped closer. "I will destroy you." She then left the girl alone and moved through the underground caverns to find Keegan. Miranda tended to her wounds, thoughts of the vampiress carrying a child ran through her mind.

Flanna moved to her mate's study, she slipped in and watched him work. His body moved as if he were one with the world and all its surroundings. She called to him and he turned. No words flowed from them, just thoughts of love and joy. Looking back they both found what they searched for and together they looked forward to the new life they were starting. "Miranda has agreed. Though she has asked one request be granted. I have granted it."

Keegan allowed her to speak, having respected her wish that he not coax her thoughts from her without her permission unless it was necessary, nor was he to send his unless it was called for. Each preferred speaking. They both enjoyed hearing the voice of the other as well as watching their lips move. "And what was her request? It must have been something she desperately wanted for her to allow herself to be used without force."

"She asked that I not read her thoughts," she lifted her hand and stopped him. "We speak, remember?" she said, having felt him attempt to push into her. She closed the distance between them, it had been hard to keep her secret from him. Flanna knew she had to explain why she wanted to keep Miranda. "Miranda is the only one that has withstood all we've done to her. Not just the taking of her life's blood, but the invasion of her mind. She hasn't broken. Her spirit is strong, her body able, and even Lawler has sought release in her. You told me how your slave looks lost at times. You admitted that you've read his thoughts, and he thinks of Miranda often. He would be pained to lose her."

"Upset yes, but he'd not leave me or harm you if we rid ourselves of her," Keegan stated. "I do not trust her. I don't believe you are safe from her. If you don't read her thoughts how will you protect yourself?" Keegan read Miranda's mind often, felt the hate that roamed freely in the girl. "I can't grant this. She must go." He moved from his mate's arms, knowing her touch was often the key to changing his mind. Even now he wanted her to open herself to him so he could ravish her body, take her to the peaks that they both climbed so well.

"I need strong blood, Keegan. Miranda's is strong. You know this."

Keegan turned, "Yes, hers is strong, but so are others. You can use another's blood. I will search for a different slave."

"No... I want hers. I trust her body to be pure. I know who she lies with during the days. I know who drinks from her. I know what she eats and how much fire she has. I know she will be a constant source of energy for me and I need that now. Our child needs it." She waited for him to absorb her words and when he turned to her he stared at her face then her torso. Flanna nodded, her joy evident in her face.

He moved to her, gathered her close, and captured her lips with his fangs. He drank some of her liquid from her and moaned into her lips. "I wasn't sure," he told her, nuzzling her neck. "I could taste the difference on your skin, but I wasn't sure... I didn't want to hope and then find out it wasn't true." He pulled her tight against him. "Keep Miranda... now more then ever I will watch her, and her thoughts are never closed from me." He sighed against her head, ran his fingers through the long, red mass of curls. As he held her in his arms he caressed her skin, felt the coolness of her lips against his neck and closed his eyes, allowing his body to absorb her essence.

"I will need to feed often though. She'll not be enough. I don't want her life ended, Keegan," Flanna whispered. Her mouth traveled to his jaw and she nipped. She was soon basking in the aftermath of their mating as the two mortals that served them prepared for the move that would establish them in a manor fit for a king.

*****

Lawler's eyes captured those of Miranda as they stood facing the manor. They stood before a home that to Lawler had all of life's basic needs already established, to Miranda it was a prison, one she would try to escape, or kill her jailors in the process. "When will they arrive?" she asked the man who was now becoming the only person she could trust not to know what she was thinking. Her thoughts swam freely for the first time in the past month as they made their way to the new home. Now, as afternoon eased to evening her thoughts continued to be her own. As they flowed she realized that the cost of remaining under Flanna's thumb was high and she would have to find a way to rescue herself.

"This evening or perhaps tomorrow evening. We will prepare their rooms," he told her as they took the steps that led up to the home. Lawler looked around the area, it was the first time his Master had chosen to live in a place that was so full of people. The neighbors were close and he was concerned for his Master's safety. He'd voiced his concerns, but was told that all would be well, they needed a place to feed where the loss of life was rarely questioned unless it was of someone important. Now as the noises of the city drew around them his worries once again surfaced. "Let's go inside and finish the preparations, most everything should be done."

He reached into his pocket and withdrew the key that unlocked the front doors. Holding the door for Miranda he followed her in, her scent lingering as he moved and shut the door behind her. Lawler lit the candles that filled the foyer, giving light to the entrance as well as giving Miranda's dark features a healthy glow. His hand touched her back and for the first time he noticed she didn't flinch under his touch. Lawler made a mental note to touch her more often, hoping that she was finally accepting his feelings for her.

They moved into a room that had a set of marble stairs on each side, a series of doors stood against the stairs upper landing as well as several under them. Miranda's jaw dropped in amazement. She thought the place would be dark and eerie, but what she saw was full of brightness. Lawler moved around the room, lighting candles and lanterns. It wasn't long before the room was washed in lights and Miranda took in the magnificence of it. "Amazing," she whispered, her voice echoing softly. Her steps could be heard as she made her way to a table that rested at the foot of the steps, a matching one stood opposite of its mirror image. Her fingers felt the smoothness of the wood. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Lawler open a set of doors and curse violently. She hurried toward him and discovered the source of his anger.

"Oh my." Her eyes took in the damaged coffins. She shivered. Miranda never quite got used to seeing them though she was forced to clean the rooms where the twin boxes rested before their move. "What now?" she asked, knowing full well that the creatures would still show up and would be expecting a place to rest.

Lawler looked at her and sighed, "These are special and Master will be livid when he sees this. They were planning on having them moved to their quarters upstairs, but now... it is pointless." Lawler ran his hands over the broken pieces and for a moment he felt the history in the ancient markings. "I'll salvage what I can... in the meantime find the Master Suite and make sure all is prepared. The room should be completely free of anything containing iron." Lawler knew he would have to recheck her efforts, for his Master told him to not trust the woman. Lawler did want to trust her, he'd told her as much while they traveled. He also had told her he was beginning to care for her, and he would no longer force his will on her since she decided to come with them and succumb to the Mistress's needs.

Miranda left him to do his bidding and went exploring. As she did, she wondered what her family was doing and how they were handling her disappearance. She knew they wouldn't do much, if anything, that was why Keegan chose her, at least that was the reason he gave when she screamed at him that her family would search for her. Miranda didn't realize until he laughed that he knew she'd not be missed for long. Her thoughts roamed. She thought of her parents; both hard working, both lost in the need to try and place food on the table and clothing on the backs of their nine children. She pushed back her blond hair, moved to each room on the bottom floor noting the kitchens, bathing rooms as well as what she knew would be one of Keegan's most used rooms, the study.

She closed the door, made her way up the staircase. Once on the landing she swiftly searched the rooms and found the one intended for Keegan and Flanna. The room had been painted a deep rich blue. The glass door at the end stretched from floor to ceiling, shrouded in drapes of heavy blue velvet. She immediately walked over and pulled them open, welcoming the afternoon light. Next she reached up, unlatched a brass hook, swung the door opened, and breathed deep. The air wasn't as clean as the country fresh scents they'd abandoned. It was decently filled with other aromas. Miranda continued to take in the breeze. She heard Lawler come in.

"We'll leave those open until they arrive. With our Mistress now carrying they may take more than one or two nights, so shutting them is pointless." He moved over to her side and pressed against her. "I hope you'll come to enjoy your life here," his hand slipped to hers and he held it gently, trying to be the caring man his Master was to the Mistress. His fingers massaged her skin and he turned her toward him. "I am hopeful you'll enjoy other things as well."

Miranda stared at him. He told her how he was beginning to feel. As he did, plans entered her mind, plans that she wanted to use to escape her prison. She bit her lip and allowed herself to move closer to him. "I'll try," she told him, finally putting her plan into action. Miranda would gain all their trust and then she would flee. Her eyes looked into Lawler's. She blinked softly, her mouth opening to let her tongue move over her lips. "I want to accept everything... but I'll need help and time," she whispered to him, her hand moving to touch the curls that hovered on the collar of his shirt. Inside she loathed his touch. How could he think after he had forced himself on her repeatedly as well as encouraged her to give up her blood for the life of those creatures that she would ever feel anything for him?

As she pressed her lips to his, she realized why he was able to think such a thought. He was a fool, a brain washed idiot who was too drunk with need. To Miranda, Lawler was nothing but a whipped slave. She gave him what he desired and as she slipped her tongue along the sides of his she wove a spell around them, one that was physical for her, emotional for him. "I'll try to love you Lawler... help me," she quietly pleaded. "Teach me," her eyes closed as she kissed him again.

Lawler pulled her into his arms, not seeing the deception in her eyes. He felt as if all he ever wanted was finally his. He kissed her back, pulled away from her, and then looked down into her soft blue eyes. "My pleasure," he said. Taking her hand he headed them toward the door.

"Lawler...," she whispered, pausing in mid-stride. "Here... please. Start teaching me here." She wanted to see if she could push him, control him. Miranda released his hand and moved to the bed that would serve as Keegan and Flanna's resting place. Her fingers released the tie at the top of her blouse, then the buttons. Each move slow and seductive; her eyes moved over his. She felt her body shiver with nervousness wondering if he would take her here and if it would be different, or would he just mount her and force her to accept him. She watched the uncertainty in his face and pressed further. "Lawler... I want to learn."

Lawler swallowed the refusal that threatened to make itself known. He watched her fingers remove the bodice and his hand moved to his shirt. His feet pushed his shoes off, his socks followed along with his pants, and underclothes. He moved to her, his cock leaping as she slipped free of the rest of her clothing. "Only this once," he told her as his hands grabbed her waist and brought her to him. He kissed her lips, crushing her to him, his tongue ran over hers, and he drank her in. His sex pressed against her stomach and he heard her whimper.

Miranda gave up her mouth and tongue to him. Her hands moved to his arms. She traced the veins that flowed hot with blood she knew the demons drank. She shivered in disgust, but heard a groan of approval from Lawler, knowing he thought her shivers were from him. She moaned into his lips. Slipping her tongue along side his, Miranda concentrated on feeling his body pressed to her. She wanted to feel something besides disgust if she were going to force herself to welcome his advances. Her fingers left his arm to travel into his hair, she angled her head, licked his lips, and then moved her mouth to nibble on his jaw. "Just this once, my... love."

Lawler's heart leaped for joy as the word of love covered him. He smiled as she bit her way along his jaw and over to his ear where she sucked on the lobe. He'd done these things to her, but never with the gentleness that she was enveloping him in. He'd always been rough and forceful. Now he stood in her arms waiting for her to make the moves he'd longed for. His eyes closed as he felt the touch of her fingertips run over his collarbone and down his arm. Lawler felt his breath catch in his throat as she began to move her mouth down his chest, nipping at his skin.

Miranda felt the difference in not only Lawler's body, but her own as well. She wanted to explore this side of sex. Having only been forced to take the abuse, she now felt empowered by the ability to control her actions. She soon realized she was controlling Lawler. She manipulated his body and in time she would manipulate his mind. Each heated touch of her mouth against his skin brought a new sense of power to Miranda. She bottled it inside knowing that as she mated with this man, she'd be aiding her own escape.

"Tell me... share with me what you want," her voice muffled as she kissed his nipple and ran her tongue over it.

He growled deep, pushed his hands into her hair, and lifted her face from his chest. "Take me in your mouth," he told her. He looked at her, his glaze filled eyes did not see the disgust reflected in his lover. Lawler saw only what he wished to see, a woman he longed to love. When her mouth moved to his cock, her hands to his hips, and her knees to the floor he thought she'd finally accepted her fate. As Miranda's mouth took his cock deep into her throat he pushed her head down further. "All of it, Miranda," he ordered.

She shivered in anger at being pushed upon his cock. Her anger soon changed to satisfaction as she came to realize that she was going to see this man eventually succumb to her web of deceit. Miranda took the pressure of his hand on her head and used it to help her move his shaft deeper into her mouth. She moved to the tempo that he created as he lifted her head up and down on his swollen sex. Her hands rested on his hips as he drove into her. She felt his nails digging at her and adjusted her jaw to take him down her throat. His growl and the yelling of her name brought a satisfied thought to her mind.

Lawler felt the warmth of her mouth blanket him. He shot his seed deep into her throat, watched as her head tried to come off his cock. He knew she wanted to repel the hot liquid, refuse his gift. He held her tight, forced her to accept his offering. He saw it seep from her lips; he shuddered and came again. She swallowed it. He felt the constricting muscles of her mouth surround him and the pressure of her tongue under his cock. She drank her fill, pushed his seed deep into her belly.

Miranda hadn't thought of the moment when his come was released. The surprise and shock of it caught her off guard. She felt his hand on her head and knew she would have to swallow his seed. Miranda shuddered, felt his approval through the easing tension on her head and milked him with her mouth and hand. She drank his come. Only after he was emptied did the pressure on her head become soft. His fingers combed her hair back. His eyes showed her his satisfaction. Miranda left his cock, ran her tongue over her mouth, cleaning her lips. The afternoon slowly began to melt behind them. Her thoughts remain hidden and Lawler failed to see the hate in her eyes. She wore a mask of false joy and happiness. "I pleased you?" she asked, her voice almost childlike.

"Yes... very much," he told her. Cupping her chin he guided her to stand. Lawler looked at her breasts, held them and flicked the nipples with both fingers. He pushed the two globes together. His mouth captured her nipples simultaneously. He lavished the twin peeks with bites and licks, before sucking them both into his mouth and pulling hard. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh. He kept her captured with his strong jaw.