Keel's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ygraine
Ygraine
61 Followers

He heard the deafening silence in the padded room, then a trembling sigh and realised the noise was his. As he dared to lift his gaze to see her face, he saw her nod, a thoughtful expression on her face

"Thank you for telling me, Keel. There is no shame in what you felt, it is a normal reaction to being opened."

Surprise and relief flooded through him bringing his reassurance. He stored the other question raised by her answer to be resolved another time. She was asking him something else.

"Would you like the scars to remain with you? I can do that for you if you wish."

Keel smiles and began to shake his head, but this became a shy nod, then more vigorous, "Yes, please Lady, yes. I would like that."

Her laugh was soft. "You agree so eagerly yet you have no idea of the cost of such a thing." Her hand paused on his neck and she pushed his head to one side, her thumb rubbing the spot below his left ear. "How often do your glands flow?"

He relaxed into her touch, standing with his feet apart to keep his stance stable. "Most heavily at the fullest of the moon and in the moondark, perhaps slowing to almost nothing."

"All seven flow?"

He thought wildly for a moment. It was obvious she did not believe him. "Your pardon, Lady, I did not meant to deceive or mislead. When Saunh last checked it was true that I had not begun to flow in all areas, but in the few days since, all my glands weep."

"I see," she watched the bead of musk begin to form beneath her thumb. He wanted to move, to press his gland to her mouth, to offer his musk as Nuin did to the kits when they hurt or were tired. "Saunh said you were unwilling to have any assistance in stimulating the flow."

One more Keel felt fire in his cheeks. "I am unused to being touched by a male, Lady."

The cold silence was palpable passing like a wave over him. He knew he was in danger. Finally she said, "What mark do you bear on your arm?"

"Yours, Lady, The House of Rohke."

"Yes, Keel, my house, my property."

He gulped. "I am to do as Saunh suggests or orders?"

"That should not even be a question in your mind, little one."

His shoulders drooped. He wanted to curl up on the floor and beg her forgiveness but he dared not move.

"I am sorry, Lady."

"Your apology is noted, Keel. Saunh is the father of my kits.He would die rather than betray my will. I have given you to him because you show promise in our ways. You do not need to think about anything he tells you. If you are unsure about anything any of the other house males asks of you, you may refer to Paul once."

"I will obey him as though the words came from your lips, Lady," Keel whispered.

"Now," he felt her fingers run along the scars on his chest again. He sighed feeling the tension leave him, she was not angry with him. "If I make them permanent for you they will have double meaning - the scar of the kit and your alpha's first scar. It will hurt you"

He inhaled sharply, quelling the breath quickly.

"I will open the line of each scar with my claw and deepen it by feeding. Then I will rub musk into it so it cannot heal as it would. You will be left with an angry red line. You do not have to agree to this."

He nodded, trembling visible in the motion of his head. "Lady? Will you feed deeply?"

Eleuthemia laughed her soft laugh again as if he were a small child who amused her,. "Not as deeply as I shall at other times, little one, but deep enough to make your glands flow and your tail begin to sprout."

This time his sigh was blended with the echo of a groan as he whispered his assent.

"You are content?"

He swallowed although his mouth was suddenly dry. "I am yours, Lady."

Eluethemia pointed to a thicker mat on the floor. "Lie there, I do not want you falling as I begin to feed."

Keel stepped onto the mat and sank slowly to his knees, his eyes never leaving her face. Without thinking, his arms turned, palms up; the backs of his hands resting on his knees, the forearms sloping down his thighs, the vulnerable insides exposed. With head raised, he waited.

Eleuthemia stood close to him, her feet astride his knees, her hands moving to his neck glands again, rubbing and pressing them.

"Relax, Keel, let them flow for me. See them in your mind, oozing."

He closed his eyes, allowing his tense frame to sag slightly, flexing his neck from side to side. As he listened to her soft words, he saw, to his surprise, the dark, glistening patch on Saunh's neck. Remembering how he had been disgusted with himself for thinking how he might like Saunh's's glands. How he might lap at them, tasting the addictive sweetness.

He felt her fingers continue the insistent pressure; the coolness on his skin telling him musk was oozing from him, flowing over her hands. With a start he realised he could also feel the unexpected flow from his groin glands trickling down the inside of his thighs.

Then the smell of his musk was under his nose as she pressed the heels of her hands against his lips. his back arched.

"Lick them clean, Keel"

His eyes flicked open. Keeping his gaze steady on her, he opened his mouth and dropped his head to allow his tongue to extend, sweeping it across the skin coated in his own musk, tasting himself.

As the first wash flowed over his tongue and into his throat, he felt a spasm, a cramp. It passed before he could turn his attention to the exact position of the pain. He lapped, his eyes now half-lidded as the musk began to affect him, his gaze fixed on her, steady and burning.

"Keel, put both your arms behind you and lean back so you are supported on your hands."

He blinked, slowly, stretching himself backwards, taking his weight on his hands, an almost perfect line formed from his knees to his shoulders. The muscles in his shoulders trembled momentarily with this unusual position, but he quelled the tremor, so she would not think him weak. He waited.

Eleuthemia crouched beside him, smiling reassuringly. Before he could prepare himself, her nose was inserted into his armpit, sniffing at the gland, checking the aroma, then her tongue flicked out to taste.

Keel moaned softly; deeply aware of his exposed position and how vulnerable he was. From his throat to his groin, he was open and at her mercy. He watched her stand, turning her back to him. He heard the whisper of the fastening and swallowed, his throat bobbing

As she eased the coverall from her body, he saw she was halfway between woman and cat -.her body covered in hair but her face and hands unchanged. He could already scent the difference in her and his nostrils twitched.

He let his eyes follow her movements to see her beauty, how lithe and powerful. In moments, she was crouching down beside his other armpit. Her tasting was different this time. Where she licked before now she huffed and inhaled, her tongue darting more quickly, pressing and lifting the seeping membrane. She lifted her head, jerking upwards to catch as much of his scent as she could.

He groaned as his underarm glands tingled and began to flow, to become heavy with musk of their own accord. They had never done this before, not in such quantity. He could feel it trickle down his sides, her fingers following the trails of liquid, gathering it up, rubbing it into her cheeks.

"Your scent pleases me, little one. You grow and mature."

Keel wanted to writhe in pleasure at her words and fought to keep himself still. A bead of musk fell from his neck, moving thickly down his chest. Something halfway between a growl and a mewling sound escaped his mouth before he could control his voice and whisper, "Thank you, my Lady."

She leaned over him, her belly hair catching on his skin as her face moved towards his groin. Once more she sniffed and tasted the two glands either side of his groin.

Somehow, despite her powerfully sensual presence, Keel was mindful of Saunh's exhortations to be respectful to Eleuthemia, no matter what she did to him, but now his body took over. As her fur brushed his skin, he felt his shaft uncurl from its sheath and stir against his thigh, rising, twitching.

Eleuthemia raised her head from his groin, her lips shining with his musk and moved to sit astride his legs Her hands cupped his fur lined balls and the sheath, holding it in a firm grip.

"It is not yours, Keel, it is mine. Now think carefully and answer my questions."

He watched her, his gaze open, expectant, his eyes liquid. He could not suppress a whimper and a shudder as she gripped him.

"You take the galth willingly enough. How does it make you feel, here?" She held his sac cupped in her hand.

"I feel heavy there, not swollen, but heavier, as though filled."

"How is this different from when you were fertile but a stray?"

He swallowed again, watching her, trying to discover the reason behind her words. "I did not think of how it felt then, it was simply as it was. But now I feel them swing when I move and I know the weight of them upon my thigh when I wake in the morning."

"Have they taken you to cover a gamma female yet?"

He flushed. "Yes. She was unhappy with me, saying that I was too green, too inexperienced. I did my best but I was not adequate to her needs."

"Were you able to penetrate and spend?"

Keel nodded, his tongue silenced by the memory of his humiliation. Human women had always been more than happy with his lovemaking, but this had been a totally different experience."

"What more does she expect from one in training!"

"Saunh said..," he stammered to a stop as her fingers continually stroked the fur covered sheath, straying to the turgid flesh beyond then drawing up the musk from his glands to soak his fur.

"Continue."

"Lady, I have no status in your house Lady, save what you grant. I do not wish to gather offences which might be repaid , but if you command me to repeat it, I will." He took a deep breath. "He said Mistress Rishulah had let it be known she could not understand what you saw in someone so raw as me," he pauses, "and that perhaps you were losing your touch if I was the best you could catch.

"I am sorry, Lady. That was as he repeated her words. He may have misunderstood her." He stopped for her face to darken in to anger, but instead heard her begin to laugh..

"Rishulah has been blind in one eye and moreso in other parts of her senses for as long as I have known her. It was not for her to comment on your prowess or lack of skills. She should have expressed gratitude to me for sending her someone to cover her during her time of need. One does not become a gamma female for nothing."

Her hands continued to stroke his shaft watching both it and him. "How do you feel now, little one?

"I want to please you in all ways and I was unhappy if by failing her, I failed you. I will do all in my power to improve, to please you." His words slowed as he concentrate on speaking to her, while trying not to moan at her touch, her loud purring echoing in his ears.

Suddenly, her arm was underneath him, knocking his arms out of the way, catching him, lowering him to the floor and turning him onto his belly in one swift movement. As the breath was knocked from him, for a moment he panicked that he had offended her after all, that she was displeased but her purring did not stop. He became aware of her hands now rubbing his buttocks and the base of his spine, kneading and pinching.

His pulse hammered in his ears and as the panic passed, he gasped.

"Show me your tail, little one. Show me your beautiful ginger tail."

He felt her hand slide down the crack in his buttocks, slick with her musk. He knew he should be puzzled. It was not the full of the moon and yet he did not think, did not wonder what she means as her hand swept down. He felt his belly taut and he knew his skin had begun to tingle, as it did when the moon hung fat and round in the sky.

His hips rose to meet her and he growled as he felt one hand clasps his heavy sac whilst the other kneaded at the point his tail would emerge. He arched his spine, feeling his shape flow. Heavy, rust coloured fur emerges from his skin and from the base of his spine his tail began to curve.

Keel heard his alpha's deep purr becomes a rumble.

"Yessss," she hissed, her hand grabbing his tail and rubbing it backwards and forwards under her chin, coating it thickly in her musk.

A low growling yowl escaped from Keel's throat as he pressed back against her, his tail trying to twitch but caught by her.

When his entire tail was wet and slick with musk, she lowered her face, searching for his ambre gland, the secret gland of the People, without which a successful mating could not occur. The orange ambre burned and scarred but the narcotic effects enhanced the glorious moments of completion and emission.

She pressed the gland with her nose, nipping at it with her teeth, waiting for the precious musk to emerge. Keel dropped his forequarters down onto the mat, his hind-end raised for her, flinching and turning to growl as she nipped him, then turning his head to rub it along the floor.

"You know what I want, little one," she whispered. "Let down your ambre. Show me your golden lights.

As though echoing her words, he saw the world as though it was bathed in light of yellow and bronze and he squeezed. Her purr became a hum. He felt the ambre and her thumbs rubbing the golden fluid down into his sac then pressing his gland harder to make him release more.

Now he writhed and with each twist of his body, the orange musk beaded and flowed. He felt its sting and breathes harder. Eleuthemia continued to collect and rub until his entire sac was coated with ambre, stained bright orange.

Then once more she reached underneath him and flipped him over onto his back, immediately straddling him, sitting almost across his shaft. He was pinned, powerless.

"Look at me, Keel." He raising his gaze slowly, trembling underneath her. "You said you wished your scars to be made permanent. Do you still wish this?"

His breath was harsh in his throat as he nodded. "Yes, Lady. Yes, to be marked. Forever. Please."

"Breath in deeply then let the breath out."

Keel inhaled, holding his breath for a beat, then released it, blowing softly. As he exhaled, her claws ripped through the scars on his chest, opening them wide. His cry died in the padded walls.

Taking no notice, Eleuthemia leaned over the open wounds, licking from them, causing them to ooze more blood. Panting, he felts her feed from him, her tongue lapping, moving from one red line to another, her mouth now beaded with red flecks.

His head lifted to watch her as she feeds and alternately drops back as he swoons at her touch. When the spray of musk from her throat gland hit his open wounds, he whined, arching his back, as the effect reached his nervous system, deadening the raw pain.

Eleuthemia moved again, lying on top of him now, her pelvis moving against his shaft. He felt the fur of her belly hair encasing his swollen shafts as her fingers dug into the glands underneath his armpits. Each fractional movement brushed her against him - the soft luxuriant fur against the sensitive surface of his member. It was too much.

He mewled like a kitten and his tail lashed while her long tongue caresses his muzzle.

"Is there something you wish, little one?" He mewled once more. "Ask me."

His voice was raw, as though he had trouble finding words. "My Lady, I need to spend. I need to release. May I?"

Her purring was loud in his ears, but then her words came clearly to him. "You may, Keel, cover my belly hair with your white seed."

She rocked against him, lifting her neck to spray more musk out into the air. Her fur lined form seemed to grow and cover him completely. He thrust into her warm softness, flexing against her, softly grunting and shivered as he felt her tongue lapping at his neck gland.

He growled querulously, his body locked almost into a spasm. Under her, his muscles stiffened and he fell silent as he feels his warm seed fly from him. He pulsed once more, pushing into her depths, the depths of her fur as he felt her whole body rippling against his.

He surged, emitting a long groaning sigh then subsided, his hips falling back to the floor. He felt her long tongue, licking him gently until his breathing became less ragged. Then she sat up, showing him the thick white film on her fur before rubbing it into her skin with both hands up and down her body.

He watches her anoint herself. "Lady?"

"Yes, little one?"

"Thank you. May I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"I changed. You made me show my cat shape but it is not near the full of the moon. How did you do that?"

"That is the purpose of your training you must be able to change when your alpha wishes you to change." She smiled at him, "How did I do it? I spoke to every part of you, called forth what needed to come forth."

She stood up and walked to the furthest wall, pressing against a hidden indentation and retrieving a silver disk. She brought it back and placed it on the mat in front of him.

"This is a record of your first training session. You will watch it every night for the next seven nights, learning what was done and each night you will call forth your cat shape again." He nodded solemnly as she continued. "Rub the ambre on your sac and sheath and if you wish, you may spend but you must collect everything you release and bring it to me."

Keel turned, rising on all fours. He curled against her, rubbing himself on her side, purring. Eleuthemia rubbed his ears,

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes Lady, thank you."

"Do your scars sting you?"

He circled her, purring loudly, as he flexes his muscles. "Not sting. Ache. The ache is a good feeling though."

She crouched down and took his cheek in her hand, then kisses him, "Go to Saunh, little one. He will know how to care for them to keep them alive."

Regretfully, Keel felt his older shape recede and he was human once more. He pulled on his clothes and picked up the disc carefully. He knew now that he belonged heart and soul to the Lady Eleuthemia. He wanted so much to please her.

As the days passed and he found the shifting came easier to him, he found himself thinking what she would want him to do. Although the marks took several weeks to heal and often kept him awake at night, he was glad to lie and think about his Lady, his Alpha, who gave him the opportunity to be part of a household. He was a stray no longer, he belonged to her.

Ygraine
Ygraine
61 Followers
12