Keeneland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum auf mein gesicht, John!"

And, obediently, I did as instructed, cumming hard on her face, and included her eyelids, chin, forehead, and collarbone for good measure. We then sucked on my own salty fluid when she stood up, pulled my head back roughly, and spit my own jism into my own mouth before closing her lips and tongue around my own, and we savored the taste of my milky love juices together in a hot kiss. My cock never wavered from titanium-quality hardness all the while, such was the eroticism of her actions. She was a total, non-English-speaking, ravenously cock hungry beautiful slut, the dream woman of dream women.

And we had several hours to go, and a cunt and an ass to still fill with cock and pleasure with tongue.

Anna lay back on the bed, spread her legs, and mimicked my own earlier imitation. She lifted her long, long gams high in the air, pointed to her dripping snatch and smiled, saying with mocking urgency, "Yo!"

I wasted no time in ramming my still-dripping cock into her tunnel without the slightest pretense of foreplay or gentleness. She needed cock, hard, fast, deep, rough, now. How did I know? Because this is what she told me as my cock filled her tight love slit, and believe me, I listen well.

"Ich brauche Ihren Hahn. Hart, schnell, tief, rau!"

"Jetzt," she screamed. "Bumsen se mich!"

Anna moaned again and again and again as I pounded my shaft into her hole relentlessly and my heavy balls began to fill once more with cum as they slapped loudly against her ass.

We fucked wildly in every conceivable position, and one or two positions that defied gravity, especially when I put her head onto the floor and took her slender ankles in my hands tightly and pile-drived her cunt savagely enough so that maintenance soon knocked on the door to assure that 'everything was alright in there'.

Oh, it surely was, especially so when Anna looked up at me lustfully with my sweat cascading down onto her own skin, exhausted yet exhilarated by intense sexual adrenalin, and repeated the words that her sister had instructed me both to look out for and to heed.

"Bumsen sie meinen Esel, John. Bitte."

Fuck my ass, John. Please.

Again, I'd be something less than a gracious host if I said no, right?

But the very least a gracious American host can do to stave off an international incident, an anal faux pas if you will, is to properly lubricate my German beauty's asshole in anticipation of penetration.

So, for the next half-hour, I licked and sucked and spit and slobbered and heartily tongue fucked Anna's asshole, watching her sphincter expand and contract from the proverbial birds-eye view with my nose up almost pushed up her asshole, and simultaneously thumb-fucked her twat and curled my fingers up and discovered her responsive, spongy g-spot, eliciting one gush of warm, milky squirting cum after another.

By the time I was through with my oral and digital prep of her anal cavity and orifices, the Rhine and Danube Rivers looked drought-like in comparison to the small tsunamis that had puddled on our mattress. I twice had to go to the faucet to fetch her water to properly hydrate her before the ass fucking commenced, there was no genteel way of otherwise describing it.

Her wet ass dripped with cum and saliva and her own juices as I rolled her onto her back so that I could watch her large tits bounce and also flick her overly sensitive clit into euphoria while beginning to split her delicate yet greedily voracious rectum.

As I steadied my twitching cock into her tightest hole, she beseeched me once more, just so there wasn't the slightest chance of miscommunication.

"Bumsen sie meinen Esel."

I eased my bulbous purple cockhead into her anus, feeling the tightness, causing my own cock to burn from the friction, enjoying the slight twinge of pain, imagining what her own burning asshole must be experiencing as her ass pulled apart from the force of my invading pole.

"Jetzt." Now.

Her eyes widened as her face slowly contorted from pain and anxiety to pleasure and relief.

"Nicht zuruckhalten." Don't hold back.

My cock was more than halfway imbedded up her asshole now.

"Bumsen sie mich." Fuck me.

Three-quarters in now, at least.

"Schneller, so ist's recht!" Faster, that's it!

Paydirt, we've hit bottom, full throttle.

Her hips bucked crazily as evidence of a monumental orgasmic eruption began to burst and bubble and churn deep inside her anal cavity. I drove my hips into her more vehemently than I've ever fucked a woman.

Our efforts proved mutually rewarding as we synchronized our movements and pelvic thrustings to hear these words chortled and bellowed simultaneously.

Anna screamed, "Oh, Gott, ich bin cumming!!!"

I yelled, perhaps even louder, "Oh, God, I'm going to cum!!!!!"

My semen shot like a jetstream deep into her bowels which was met by a gush of fluid that seemed to flow from inside her anus and vagina at once. Anna's perineum vibrated with such a force that I could actually feel her kegel muscles contract through the thin membrane separating her vaginal and anal walls. She shuddered, spasmed, and collapsed on the bed as my dick finally lost its rigidity, having now drenched Anna with two massive loads of seed within the last few hours.

After a few brief minutes of respite to catch our collective breath, Anna struggled to her feet and wobbled with unsteady legs to the bathroom. I have to confess, watching this tall, lithe hottie walk on thoroughly fucked legs was an ultimate turn-on. There is just something about sating a previously insatiable woman, especially a very tall woman, that drives me wild, and the sight of Anna's oval-shaped ass, still dripping with my cum from her most intimate orifice, was one of the most erotic sights I had the pleasure to witness.

As the saying goes, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave."

Anna returned to the bed after a few minutes of freshening up, but her wild blonde mane still resembled Simba's from the Lion King, tossed and tossled and disshelved in a universally acknowledged 'freshly fucked look'. She held a washcloth in her hand, knelt beside me, and tenderly began to clean my cock of any after-effects or residue of anal sex. But there was none, her as was as clean as the newfallen snow on Mount Merkur in her homeland.

Satisfied that her cleansing was indeed complete, Anna again started to lick and caress and stroke my cock, while nursing it back to health. I couldn't believe my own recuperative powers at this point, but my hormones had been so stimulated by Anna's beauty and wanton sexuality that my cock was ready to run its third race of the afternoon.

Purring at the sight of my cock reaching its zenith once again, Anna mounted me, grabbed my turgid shaft in her hands, admired it lovingly for a few seconds. She then tenderly stuffed it inside of her pink, raw pussy for the commencement of a slow ride, fucking me expertly by moving her experienced and talented muscles over my cock, massaging my shaft, almost daring me to shoot yet another load of my appreciation into her cavity. After all, her pussy was about the only place in which I hadn't cum yet.

She reached up to fondle her big, soft tits with one hand, tweaking her perpetually hard nipples between her thumb and index finger, and leisurely stroked her still swollen clit with the other, using my cock solely for her own pleasure now, and I was merrily along for the ride, a captive carnal prisoner tucked beneath a six-foot-plus Eastern European unquenchable cock vixen, offering my seven inches of steel as my gift, which she greedily accepted.

Anna blissfully bounced and writhed and gyrated incessantly on my ever-growing cock until she brought herself off yet again with a clenching of her cunt while her fingers orchestrated the crescendo of cum.

Temporarily sated for what seemed like the umpteenth time, she took me by the hand and ushered me to the shower, where the warm water cascaded down upon us as we kissed and Anna soaped my cock to sudsy climax with a majestic handjob. She rubbed my hot sticky ejaculate all over her magnificent body, mixing the semen with soap and shampoo to form a cocktail of squeaky clean cum.

We toweled each other off, suddenly realizing the eight o'clock hour was now fast approaching, and Anna tried to make herself presentable by getting out the iron, and de-wrinkling her impossibly skimpy and risque outfit. Trust me on this one, if you've never watched a tall, blonde, just-fucked German woman iron in the nude, you don't know what you're missing.

Either that, or you haven't renewed your subscription to late-night Cinemax, have you?

On the short drive over to DeSha's restaurant to reunite with Elle, I was struck my how naturally pretty Anna was without even the hint of makeup. She had just had the hottest of sex over the last four hours, had cum spurted on her face and up her ass, and she looked as if she was ready to be a winning contestant in the "Ms. Just Fucked Germany" pageant.

When we reached the restaurant's front door, arm-in-arm, the young man who was serving as the host tonight looked up in obvious recognition at Anna. "Well, good evening, Professor Hayden, how nice to see you again. Your sister is already waiting for you at the bar with your favorite drink."

He then nooded at me, "Good Evening to you, too, sir." I stood and gaped in disbelief, my eyes flicking back and forth between the host and Anna. Or was it the Professor?

"Thank you, Alex, that's very sweet of you," Anna/Professor Hayden cooed in a soft, sexy, richly accented Southern drawl.

I stopped in my tracks as my Kentucky/German mystery woman walked to the bar and hugged her sister and said in perfect, unaltered English, "Worked like a charm, Ellen, worked like a charm, it was unbelievably HOT!!"

The two sisters chuckled at me until finally the older one waved to me and motioned for me to join them. I shuffled uneasily to their corner, and listened as Elle/Ellen looked at me sympathetically as if I were a lost puppy in the rain.

"John, I want you to meet my sister, Anne Hayden, Professor of Linguistics at the University of Kentucky. Anne lives in Harrodsburg, about thirty miles south of here, and has been to Baden-Baden only once, on a field trip when she was nineteen. And my name is Ellen Wagner, I'm part-owner of the restaurant. And, oh, yes, I'm not married, either."

Anne curtsied in mock Southern condescension, and extended her hand for me to grasp. "The pleasure of knowing you and your big dick is all mine, kind sir."

I held up my palms in the universal 'What the fuck' symbol. I had already been fucked senseless today, but was reasonably sure I hadn't lost my wits completely.

"Not that I'm complaining about the festivties this afternoon, mind you, but would you two mind telling me what's going on here?"

Ellen and Anne smiled and Ellen gestured for Anne to do the explanatory honors.

"It was just a fantasy that I'd always wanted to live out, John," she shrugged almost bashfully as my forehead burrowed into creases.

"I've lived here in this sleepy Southern town forever. And I HAVE recently gotten separated, and not been fucked in ages, that part is sad but true. But I always wanted to play out the part of a horny Eurppean tourist visiting, and to have no-strings sex with a handsome American stranger. I hope you didn't mind our little charade."

She added a complimentary epilogue. "Oh, and no one has EVER eaten me, um, back there before," Anne blushed, tapping her backside. "Thank you for eating my ass, John."

She smiled wickedly, and morphed into her alter-ego, "Vielen dank fur das essen meine ass."

After accepting this unique accolade with a wave of the hand (ah, nothin' to it!), I contemplated this world-class practical joke, then reached out to grab Ellen's drink on the bar, took a long sip of smooth Kentucky bourbon, and eyed the two beautiful sisters. For the first time, I noticed that Ellen had changed into a very short skirt herself, and her own legs, though much shorter, rivaled Anne's in tone and lovely shape.

"Ladies, well played, well played, indeed." I bowed in mock respect at their deception.

"And I think I could find room in my heart to forgive you for this blatant misrepresentation." I glared at them sternly. "On one condition."

The sisters returned my gaze with sincere intrigue. Ellen spoke first from her bar stool. "Yes, go on, what is it?"

I grinned a sinister grin. "Anne, you now get to come back to my hotel and watch me fuck your gorgeous sister up the ass for penance for her role in this heinous and egregious crime on male society. Deal?"

The sisters looked at each other for a few long seconds, and Anne nodded at her sister, who rose up from the barstool and grabbed my hand. "Deal," they said simply, as one.

Ellen walked to the door and I watched her tight buns sway in the tight skirt. "Bumsen sie meine Esel, John," she said over her shoulder, waving me along.

"Bumsen sie meine Esel. Bitte."

Fuck my ass. Please.

So I did. Deshalb habe ich.

12