Keep Calm and Share Your Wife

Story Info
A husband and wife explore group play at a sex club...
1.9k words
3.69
87.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held hands nervously, in the car. They were headed to the sex club, a new adventure for them.

Mal's hand moved through the dark space and slipped under her sheer skirt. He squeezed her thigh roughly and let go, his hand returning to its grip on the steering wheel. Ara's eyes darted toward his, met them briefly, then dropped to her bare legs. The audacity of their plans for the evening shocked, shamed, and thrilled them both.

Mal was going to share his wife.

The couple had moved along a path of ever increasing brazenness in an attempt to quench their carnal desires. What had begun as the healthy and generous sex life of a young married couple had progressed to trading photos anonymously over the internet, and now meeting others for actual physical contact.

They continued to hold hands tightly as he pulled her through the parking area, and then loosely, as they ventured warily into the lobby of the club. Their eyes adjusted to the ever deepening shadows, and they wandered past smiling, chatting, and kissing couples. At first these lovers were leaned against walls and doorways, but as the entrance turned to hallways and individual rooms, people laid and stood and tangled themselves in pairs, and trios, and groups. They were on couches, and chairs, and even in the seats of a smallish movie theater located on one quarter of the compound.

The movie theater appealed to their exhibitionist leanings. Mal and Ara could focus their nervous attention on the movie and each other. They purchased a ticket and seated themselves in the darkened theater in which the seating consisted of well spaced ottoman-style cushions. Several single men and a few other couples spread themselves across the room. Mal guided his wife to the back corner of the auditorium and pulled her legs into his lap as she occupied the seat.

Various scenes of penetration and stimulation flashed across the screen and Mal reached for Ara's smooth pussy under her skirt. He happened to know she was not wearing any underwear. His fingers tickled knowingly across the lips of her sex as he pushed her down across the pad. He directed his attention to the movie and his fingertips into the opening of her quickly lubricating cunt.

Mal could see out of the corners of his eyes that a couple of the single men who had also come into the theater were straining their necks to get a good view of Mal fingering his reclining wife. Her legs were splayed, sloppily, across his lap and he dug two of his fingers, deeply, into her opening. Inside Ara, his digits were curling expertly upward, roughly stroking her g-spot, willing it quiver. Two of the men moved cautiously forward, watching Mal for signs of discomfort.

White flashes were reflected off the faces and bodies of the men who moved ever closer to view the finger banging of Ara. Her trembling breasts shook as her body heaved in pleasure. Ara's whispered breaths turned into tentative whimpers, and then desperate moans.

Mal's eyes were drawn to the admiring men as they halted a few feet away and unzipped their pants. Each man slowly revealed his swollen erection. Mal quickened the pace of his pressing fingertips against Ara's aching g-spot. She wailed her approval. Her tits pointed hard nipples toward the ceiling as Ara arched her back, lost in her tear toward orgasm.

Mal felt Ara's pelvic muscles bear down on his hand and the sudden sensation of hot liquid squirting across his arm overtook him. He heard the men surrounding him and his wife begin to moan their own enjoyment in watching this curvy, fair beauty drench her loving husband in her girl cum. Mal couldn't resist his own sighing sounds of pleasure and arousal. He brought his hand up, gently cupping the sweet liquid that had flooded from his wife's needy hole. He allowed her juices to drip from his fingertips and onto her breasts and belly.

Mal stood up and moved toward his wife's beautiful face, as she recovered from her ecstasy. He knelt near Ara's mouth and she turned it willingly toward him. One of the approaching men slowly reached for her breasts, and Mal nodded his assent in the first man's direction.

The first man reached his fingers toward Ara's plump and rounded breasts. His fingers desperately traced her fleshy tits and rubbed her sticky cum into them. The soft, tender skin of her tips puckered under his wet, massaging touch. She felt hungry for the attentions and caresses of these men who worshiped her. Her mouth watered hungrily as she sucked on the long, hard cock of her husband. He thrusted his meaty dick through the tight grasp of her throat. The second man held his distance a few feet away and pumped his thickening member.

Mal was lost in the intoxicating feeling of his wife sucking his cock, licking up and down its length, and occasionally craning down to take a few sucks at his balls. But eventually he became aware that while he felt the heat of Ara's mouth devouring his stiffness, a different wetness enveloped his balls. Mal was so turned on, he finally turned his eyes away from the movie screen. When Mal looked down he saw that the first man had lapped up all of Ara's delicious cum off of her gorgeous,full breasts. But he hadn't stopped there. The first man was now licking, probing, and sucking at Mal's bulging sack with his tongue.

Ara, by this time, had opened her eyes and begun to observe the action next to her face. She slowly slid her husband's pulsing cock out of her mouth with a wet pop. Quickly Ara swung her feet to the ground and slid smoothly behind her husband, before he realized she planned on moving. She slipped behind her man and held him tightly across the chest with her left hand while softly tracing the fingers of her right hand around his asshole.

Mal looked over the head of the first man as he knelt before Mal and opened his mouth in obedient offering. "I would do anything to fuck your wife," he said. Beyond him, Mal saw the second man pumping his cock, bracing himself on an ottoman and breathing heavily. His fist stroked at a feverish pace, his eyes dark with desire and need.

Mal possessively grabbed his fat, red cock and placed it gently on the lips of the submissive man before him. He only had some vague notion of what he was doing. He was fueled by passion and desire, testosterone and a disorientingly strong sense of dominance.

Behind her husband, Ara pressed her fingertip insistently onto the asshole of her husband. She peeked around his arm, pressing her cheek against his strong, wiry shoulder. Ara watched her husband press his dickhead slowly between the lips of the vulnerable man on his knees. As Mal entered this man's mouth, so did Ara penetrate her husband's tight asshole, her slim finger lubricated with her own sweet sticky drippings.

Mal felt himself opening and accepting his wife's insistent finger. She exhaled deeply in her ear as she bit down on the lobe, probing his tight little rosebud with her stiff finger. She met the eyes of the man who was pleasing her partner, now devoid of shame, driven mad with desire. She began to thrust her finger in and out, in and out of her man's tight, resistant hole.

The first man felt the meaty rod in her mouth stiffen. At the same time, this first man could feel the soft, rhythmic bounce of Mal's hips against his face. The first man knew that Mal was being finger fucked by Ara. This thought turned him on so much, the first man began to jack himself, hard.

Ara curled her finger upward, as she remembered her husband doing earlier in the encounter. She felt for a dip, then a rough area, and knew she had found her husband's prostate. She began to massage it with a steady, firm rub. Her left hand softly stroked his butt and drifted toward the back of the first man's head.

The second man looked on, his swollen, aching hard-on ready to explode in his choking grip. He could see Ara's fingers clearly as they wound and tangled in the first man's hair. He began to leak streams of pre-cum in long strands, as Ara pulled the first man's face roughly into Mal's pelvis. The second man began to spurt his seed several feet away, as soon as he saw the large lump of Mal's dick rubbing violently down the first man's throat. The sight of Mal's enormous penis stretching the skin in the strange man's neck drove the second man past his every known experience of mad pleasure.

The second man sprayed both other men with his thick, white seed. They hardly noticed.

Mal pulled himself out of the first man's mouth and away from the brink of explosive self-indulgence. He grabbed both of Ara's pale, freckled shoulders in his hands and pushed her suddenly to her knees. She fell, weakly, and obediently, before him. She turned her face up, and gently, delicately opened both her eyes and mouth to him. She waited, and she received.

Mal sprayed thick ropes of his cum across Ara's waiting face and breasts. She caught every pulsating squirt of his fluid upon or within her sexy, soft body. As Mal finished, she obediently held his load in her mouth for a second so he could admire her complete submission, and her total devotion to his satisfaction. Mal nodded appreciatively, and collapsed back against the ottoman.

The second man had melted back into the theater, but the first was upon Ara, spinning her toward her husband, and grasping her long hair in his fist. He firmly guided her face toward the steadily softening cock of her partner, and growled for her to clean him off.

As Ara folded her warm mouth around the sticky and limp penis of her husband, she could feel the aggressive, hungry pressure of the first man's cock at her pussy entrance. Before she could even fully appreciate the excitement of a strange dick pushing her apart, a lightning sharp rip of sensation pulled her mind back to her pussy as it was violated by a strange, new cock.

The first man could feel the intense gaze of Mal as he watched this man fuck his own wife. The first man did not see him object, however, and so continued to thrust his swollen, aching dick into the wet, warm folds of Mal's wife. All the while, Ara lapped at her husband's dick, as though trying to coax it back to life.

As Mal savored the feeling of a delicious mouth sucking and licking his pleased and exhausted dick, he could sense the first man's pose stiffening behind Ara. The first man's fingers turned white as they dug into Ara's ass, and she yelped and shook as a result. She fell upon her husband's dick, hungrily choking on it, and pulling the cock out of her pussy with a wet sucking noise.

Ara quickly used one of her hands to pull her husband by his hair to his knees, in front of the first man. The other hand gripped the first man's cock and pumped it from root to tip, in a strong, steady grip. After several strokes, he began to spray his cum heavily onto Mal's face.

Ara learned down, and gently lapped at the head of the calming cock before her. She slowly moved toward her own husband's face, kissing him, and cleaning some of the cum off of him.

He kissed her back, deeply.

And together they fell, limply, contentedly, in a tangle, upon the cushion.