Keep It In the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he was gone, everyone else decided that it was time to go clubbing; so when he returned, we collected our stuff, and headed out. George and I got in a cab, while the younger crowd headed off to the clubs.

During the cab ride home, I realized just how drunk I actually was, and was glad I hadn't decided to join them.

When we arrived home, George actually had to help me out of the cab, and into the house. I managed to stumble to my room, while George went to his. I struggled with my clothes but eventually managed to strip naked, and put on my robe. I wanted to take a shower, but figured that it wouldn't be safe in my drunken state.

I was about to go to bed, when I heard strange noises coming from down the hall; I decided to go investigate.

As I got closer to the noises, I could tell they were coming from George's room. Afraid that he might be hurt, I opened his door, and walked right in.

What I walked in on was George sitting at the edge of his bed, naked, with his hand tugging at his dick, as he cried.

"Oh God; George, are you okay?" I asked, trying not to look at him.

He didn't answer; just shook his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked stepping further into the room.

George stopped tugging on his dick, and held up his hands to look at them. "Stupid arthritis." He mumbled. "I can't even relieve myself."

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

"I miss Carmen." He said, looking down at his dick, tears still falling from his eyes. "That woman tonight looked so much like her."

Suddenly, my heart broke. I hadn't noticed the resemblance between the stripper I had chosen for George, and his deceased wife. "I'm so sorry, George." I said. "I didn't realize it when I asked her to give you a dance."

"It's not your fault." He said, waving my apology off. "I'm glad you chose her; she reminded me so much of Carmen. It's this old body, I'm mad at. If my hands worked properly, I could close my eyes, and remember the good times with Carmen; but I can't even do that anymore." He sighed, and looked so defeated. "I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that I can no longer be a man."

I'm not sure if it was the alcohol, or just the sight of how broken he looked, but I sat down next to him, and said, "George; what if, just this one time, you let me help you."

"What?" He asked, looking up, and noticing me sitting next to him for the first time.

I cleared my throat, and said, "Just this once, let me do that for you. I feel so bad about causing this to you; the least I can do is help."

"You'd do that for me?" He asked, the tears finally stopping.

"Yeah." I replied. "If it's okay with you."

He seemed to think for a minute, looking from his hands, to his dick, and then to me. "Would you please?" He asked.

I smiled at him, and reached over into his lap, grabbing a hold of his semi-erect dick. I gently started stroking it, not wanting to be too rough with it and hurt him.

It didn't take long for him to get fully erect; so I started pumping my fist a little faster.

I realized that the friction was getting a little too much, since both his dick and my hand were dry; so I removed my hand, and licked it, before continuing to stroke him. He moaned when he felt the smoothness of the strokes now that my hand was lubricated.

I'm not sure when, but at some point, he peeled back my robe, exposing my left breast, and started fondling it. I think I didn't notice this because I was starting to get worked up myself; his dick looked almost exactly like my husbands, and that got me horny. He leaned over and sucked on my nipple, and I let him, while I continued to stroke his dick.

It wasn't long after, that he sat back up, and started grunting. At the same time he started coming; his come squirting out onto my hand. I kept stroking him until he was soft, again, and only then did I remove my hand.

I stood up, pulling my robe closed.

"Thank you." He said, leaning back, and looking at me with a satisfied grin on his face.

"No problem." I replied, before leaving his room, and closing the door.

I headed to the bathroom, planning on washing my hand. As I turned on the water, curiosity got the better of me, and I lifted my hand to my face. I sniffed George's come, before sticking out my tongue, and tasting it; it didn't taste bad at all. I had assumed that being old, his come would taste bad; but it wasn't that different from my husbands.

I washed my hand, and headed to bed. I tossed my robe aside, and lay on top of the covers.

I lied there, starring at the ceiling, feeling the tingling between my legs again. Naturally, my hands found themselves exploring my body; and before long, I was masturbating.

I don't remember if I came or not, because, at some point, I feel asleep; or maybe passed out in a drunken stupor is more accurate.

I do remember having an incredibly erotic dream that almost felt real.

I dreamt that my husband had come home and had ravished my body; eating my pussy until I came. But when he climbed up from between my legs, it wasn't my husband anymore; it was Alex. He pressed his lips to mine, and I could taste myself on him, as his tongue darted into my mouth to wrestle with mine.

It was at that point that I realized I was no longer dreaming; Alex was actually on top of me, in my bed, kissing me. And he did taste like me.

He must have come home while I had been asleep, and found me passed out naked on top of my covers. Then he must have decided to join me in bed, and ate me until I came.

Being really drunk, and really, really horny, I found myself unable to stop this, even though I knew it wasn't a dream.

I could feel that he was also naked, and that he was also horny; as his dick was pressing against my pelvis.

Instinctively, I started grinding against him, trying to get myself excited again. He must have noticed this, because he pressed harder into me, and ground into me too.

When I started to get wet again, he leaned back slightly, and I could feel the tip of his dick running along the length of my pussy; sending shivers down my spine. Then with one quick thrust, he slammed his dick inside me, and I finally felt the completeness I had been missing for the previous two months. I moaned into his mouth, and he started fucking me.

I lost myself in the feeling of having him inside me, and let him have complete control. He set the pace, and the power. His lips never left mine, as our tongues danced together.

I felt his pace quicken, and I knew he was about to come. I didn't even realize, at the time, that he wasn't wearing a condom; I realized it only after he came inside me. But I was so caught up in the feeling of being filled, that I didn't even care.

He finally pulled out, and rolled off me. He gathered his thinks and walked out, leaving me lying there with my legs spread wide, and his come dripping out of my pussy. I reached down with my hand, and scooped out as much of his warm come as I could, before licking it off my fingers, and savoring the flavor.

I soon fell back asleep, not bothering to cover up.

I awoke the next morning, with a killer hangover. I started to remember what had happened the previous night, from the time I got home, and I was horrified. Part of my mind was telling me that it had all been a bad dream; a really sexy, bad dream. While another part of my mind was telling me that I knew the truth.

I sat up in bed, and noticed the stain on the sheets right between where my legs had been. I leaned over and sniffed it; recognizing the smell right away. "Oh God." I said, in horror. "What have I done?"

I reached down between my legs, and felt the remnants of dried come in and around my pussy.

I showered like I had never showered before, scrubbing myself clean; wanting to wash away the events of the previous night. I knew that I never could, but I tried to.

I had had sex with my husband's son. And not just sex, but I had had unprotected sex, and I let him come inside me. I vowed right there, in the shower, that if I had somehow gotten pregnant that I would get an abortion, and never tell my husband.

When I was done, I threw on my robe and searched for Alex. I found him passed out naked on his bed. I wanted to wake him up and yell at him for taking advantage of me, but I knew that I had wanted what happened the previous night, and he wasn't entirely to blame.

So instead, I left him alone, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I found George sitting at the table drinking coffee.

That's when I remembered what else I had done the previous night, and became embarrassed. I couldn't even look at him, as I walked over to the coffee maker, and poured myself a cup. I swore right then and there that I would never touch a drop of alcohol, if I could help it.

"So, interesting night you had last night." George said, and I just wanted to die.

I turned to see him facing me, sipping his coffee.

"About that; I was really drunk, and I felt bad for you." I replied.

"Oh, not that; that's already forgotten." He replied, waving it off. "It's water under the bridge. No, I was talking about you and Alex."

My heart sank into the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe what he had just said; he knew. "What?" I somehow managed to ask.

"I'm talking about you and Alex having sex in his father's bed." George said, taking a long sip of his coffee.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stammered, trying hard to keep the fear, and shock from my voice.

"Don't play coy with me, Ash; I saw you two." He said. "I say the whole thing."

My life was over; I was sure of it.

"Admittedly, he was the one who started it while you were asleep, but I saw you wake up and willingly join in." He says, taking one last sip, and standing up. He walks over to the sink to put his cup in, and then looks at me. "You even seemed to be enjoying it immensely."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Really?" He asked. "So if I went up to your bed right now, I wouldn't find dried semen staining the sheets?"

"I was drunk; I don't remember what you're talking about." I finally said.

"You weren't that drunk." He said. "And I can tell by how flustered you are that you know the truth; you had sex with Alex, and you liked it."

I was speechless; he knew the truth, and worse of all, he knew that I knew.

"I'm just wondering if this is the first time, though." He said. "I mean, it sure smelled like sex the other night in the hall. Did you have sex then, or were you just touching yourself while watching him?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing; he had figured it out. I was at a loss for what to do, or say; my life was over.

"The only question now is, what are we going to do about this?" He asked, eying me up and down.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not liking the way he was looking at me.

"I mean, how are you going to keep me from telling his father about this?" He reached out and took the end of the sash holding my robe closed, and rubbed it between his finger and thumb.

"I...I...I don't know." I said.

"I think you can think of something." He said, pulling on the sash, and releasing the knot I had made.

My robe fell open, and my pussy was exposed; my breasts were still covered, but barely.

He slid my robe the rest of the way off, letting it fall at my feet; so that I was now completely naked in front of him.

I turned away, as her reached out and started fondling my breasts. I closed my eyes, as I felt him start to lick and suck my nipples. One of his hands dropped down between my legs, and he started rubbing my pussy. It was apparent that he was quite experienced, because even though I was disgusted by what was happening, he was able to get me wet.

He stopped, and I finally looked back at him; he was busy removing his clothes.

Once he was naked, he laid down on the ground. "Sit on my face, and suck my cock." He said.

I starred in horror, as his dick started to get hard on its own.

"Do it or I'll tell him all about what you did." He said.

I gave in, and positioned myself over George's head. I knelt down, and sat my pussy on his mouth. He immediately began to eat my pussy with gusto; the slurping sounds were quite loud.

I leaned forward and came face to face with his dick; so to speak. I was so close, that I could make out the throbbing of the veins along its side. Tentatively, I stuck out my tongue, and licked the head; I could already taste his come from the previous night. Every time my tongue made contact, he would thrust his hips up to meet me.

He stopped eating me long enough to say, "Stop licking, and get to the sucking."

I took one last deep breath, and opened my mouth wide, taking his dick in. I started sucking his dick, while bobbing my head up and down. He kept thrusting his hips towards me whenever I was on my downwards motion.

Eventually his dick got rock hard, and that's when he stopped eating me. I was now at odds with my own body; I didn't want to be doing this, but my body was turned on, and wanted more.

"Off." He said.

I climbed off him, more reluctantly than I would have liked, and turned to face him.

He grabbed his dick with one hand, and said, "What are you waiting for? Get on."

Again, my body seemed to move against my will, as I straddled his hips, and positioned myself over his dick. Gradually, I lowered myself down onto him, feeling him fill me up. Despite myself, I let out a moan.

He heard. "Feels good, don't it?" He asked, a wicked smile on his face. "I knew it the moment I saw you."

He grabs my hips, and thrust me down the rest of the way, making me gasp. Then he reached up and grabbed my breasts, while I began to ride him.

His dick was a little bit thinner than my husband's, but it was a little bit longer; so it made up for it. Unlike Alex's which was both longer and thicker than his father's.

I was now completely into it, despite how disgusted I was that I was now fucking my father-in-law, while my husband was away at war.

I rode him for a good while, moan escaping my lips every so often. Then George pulled me down on top of him, and started kissing me. I could taste myself, mixed with coffee and cigars.

He reached around behind me, and grabbed my ass checks, pulling them apart. My asshole started to spread open, and I could feel something rubbing against it.

I thought it was one of his fingers, but then I realized that something a lot bigger was being shoved into my ass.

I broke the kiss, and looked around to see Alex kneeling behind me, naked, stuffing his dick into my ass. "Alex?" I asked, surprised.

"Ash, this is so much tighter than your pussy." He said, as he continued to force his dick into my ass.

George grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him, and started kissing me again, while Alex finally broke through my barrier, and slid in.

I moaned into George's mouth again; never had I felt so full, it was amazing.

I know it was wrong, and disgusting, and a million other things; but it felt so good.

I had never had a threesome, and had only tried anal sex with my husband a handful of times; but this was the greatest sex I had ever had.

I rocked back and forth, fucking them both at the same time, while grinding my clit into George's pelvis.

"Your ass is so tight." Alex said. "I love it."

"I love having your dick inside it." I replied, losing myself in the moment. "Fill me with your big dick, Alex; slam it deep inside me."

"I will, Ash." Alex replied. "I'm going to stuff you so much; you won't walk straight for a week. Then I'm going to come inside your ass."

"Oh, yes; do that." I replied. "Fill my ass with your sticky come." Then I looked back at George. "And keep stuffing your dick inside my tight little pussy, George; I love how you feel inside me."

"You are so much tighter than my Carmen even was." George said. "I don't think I can last much longer."

"Oh, please try and hold on, George." I begged. "Hold it until I come; I want us to come together."

"I'll try." George said.

"And don't pull out; come inside me. Just like Alex did last night." I said. "It felt so good."

"I wasn't planning on pulling out." George said. "I want so much to come inside you."

"I want it too." I said.

We fucked for a few more minutes.

"Oh, I can feel it; are you guys ready?" I asked, feeling my orgasm approaching.

"I'm ready." George said.

"I'm almost there." Alex said. "Okay, I'm ready."

I let out the loudest moan of my life, as I let myself come. The moan got louder, as seconds after I let go I felt George coming inside my pussy, followed closely by Alex coming in my ass, and I came again, while still having my first orgasm.

I'm not sure how long it took for me to finally come down, but when I did, I was lying on the kitchen floor, curled up, with come dripping out of my pussy and ass. George and Alex were both standing over me, but I could see someone else.

"That was amazing." Stacey said, holding a camcorder up, and filming me. "I can't believe you all came at the same time; that was better than porn."

"Stacey?" I asked, suddenly self-conscious again. I tried to cover up, and was horrified to see Stacey and her girlfriend standing there.

"Man, I can't wait to send this to dad." Stacey said. "He's going to love it."

"What?" I asked, completely confused. "You can't that to your father."

"Why not?" Stacey asked, looking at me like I was crazy. "This is the best one ever; he'll want to see it."

"What?" I asked, even more confused.

"Wait, dad never talked to you about this?" She asked. "Oh my God." She playfully slapped George and Alex on the arms. "You guys are so mean; you knew she didn't know and didn't tell her."

"Tell me what?" I asked, still sitting on the floor, trying to cover myself.

"I guess I'll tell her." Stacey said, turning back to face me. "Dad knows that women have needs, and since he's always away for long periods at a time, he wants to make sure their needs are met; so he asks Gramps to take care of things while he's gone. And since you're not Alex's mom, he asked Alex to help out too."

"Wait. Are you saying that your father, my husband, asked his father and his son to have sex with me?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"Basically; yeah." Stacey said. "Intercourse, oral, anal; whatever you need. Like I said, he understands that women have needs, and instead of you cheating on him with some random stranger; he like to keep it in the family. He did the same things with my mom."

"You mean..." I said.

"Yep; Gramps slept with my mom a lot more than my dad ever did." Stacey said. "Even Uncle Jay helped out when Gramps was in the hospital for surgery."

"I'm so confused." I said.

"He used to ask people to videotape it so that he could watch it while he was away." Stacey said.

"I don't know what to say." I said. "I just...I don't."

"It's okay." Stacey said, kneeling down next to me, and rubbing my back. "We all thought dad had talked to you about this beforehand; but you can see why he would prefer this. If it hadn't been Alex and Gramps, you may have cheated on him with someone else."

"But I cheated on him." I said, dropping my head into my hands and crying.

"Shh, no you didn't." Stacey said, handing Alex the camera, and lifting my head to face her. "Dad is okay with this."

"But...but..." I stuttered.

"No buts; you didn't do anything wrong." Stacey says, kissing my check. "Dad told us to take care of you, if you needed it."

What happened next shocked me more than anything that had already happened; Stacey, still holding my head, leaned in and kissed my lips, slipping her tongue inside my mouth.

I'll save the rest of the story for another time.

THE END?

12