Keep It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Sam, yes" He groaned thrusting his cock in and out of my hand starting to use it as a surrogate cunt. Almost smiling I thought. 'He won't be using a surrogate one for long.

He quickly made me cum, but then that is nothing unusual for me with a new lover. I clung to him, groaning, moaning and sighing as those lovely feelings built up in every part of my body.

"Oh Michael," I grunted pushing both my pussy and breasts against him wringing every last bit of pleasure from the surprisingly strong orgasm.

Holding me tight and stroking me, he kissed me gently as he whispered 'little nothings' in my ear. Rocking my body as the climatic convulsions gradually subsided he seemed able to anticipate my every need. He had stroked and caressed me when I needed it, squeezed and pinched my body when more power was required, moved fast and slow as my needs dictated and he had made me cum at precisely the correct moment. And now, he did nothing, but hold me, stroke me and cover my face and head in little kisses.

"Was that good Sammi?"

"It was lovely Michael thank you," I sighed putting both my arms round his neck and kissing him softly and tenderly.

"Would you like a drink or something. Champagne perhaps?"

"No that makes me burp, white wine would be nice though."

"Be right back" he said getting up. I couldn't help noticing with a sense of disappointment that he had half lost his erection. Returning with a bottle of Pino and two glasses he didn't seem in the least put out that he was soft, but nothing was said.

We lie side by side with him naked and me still in my cut-off jeans and thong sipping our wine. We didn't speak much. I was thinking of what was soon to come, of what I was going to do with him. Yes I was thinking about my boy-friend's dad fucking me.

Finishing our wine Michael took my glass and put it with his on the bedside table. Without speaking, he leaned over me and said.

"May I ma'am?" As he took the belt on my jeans in his fingers.

"Be my guest sir," I replied sounding, I hoped, casual, but being very aware that my heart was pounding at the thought of him stripping me and being nude with him. I lifted my bottom to help him remove my jeans and lay there in the black, silky thong.

"Mmmmm lovely," he muttered almost to himself as he ran his fingertips across the front of my panties.

Everything then seemed to fall into place action by action as we kissed and kissed.

He rubbed me on my clit and lips through the silk.

He slipped his fingers inside the panties.

He stroked my wet lips.

He pushed the silk slightly inside me.

He kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples.

He slid his fingers inside my pussy.

He slowly took the thong off murmuring appreciatively at my slither of a tawny coloured landing strip of pubic hairs.

He rubbed that landing strip, he caressed me on that and on my clit.

He kissed me there.

He slid his tongue between my legs and along the lips of my pussy.

He rolled alongside me his face by my hip his semi-hard cock near my shoulder.

He licked and sucked all over my cunt and

he made me cum again and again.

We again lay there in each other's arms kissing and stroking each other. I found his cock and wrapped my fingers round it. It was by no means hard, but there was some life there.

"Don't worry Sammi," he whispered anticipating my concern.

"Are you ok?"

"I will be, don't worry about it."

'But you've made me cum and you haven't' I thought and nearly said, but bit my tongue just in time.

"Turn over" he said in a rather authoritative, but nevertheless attractive manner.

I did.

"You have the most delicious arse Sam" he murmured running his fingertips over each cheek and into the crease between them. I didn't say anything, but loved the feelings on my bum. I opened my legs a little knowing that would widen the crease; I adore my bum being played with. I felt him kiss and then lick each cheek as he ran his fingers up and down that sexy crevice. God it felt good. I wondered how far he was going to go and felt a tad of disappointment when he moved both his fingers and mouth away from my bum. Although I didn't want him to fuck me up there I was hoping he would go further with his tongue and fingers, something hardly any young guys did.

He turned me over and knelt before me. He was fully erect.

"See?" He whispered. "Ok?"

"Mmmmm it's gorgeous," I groaned reaching out for him.

I stroked his cock and cupped his large balls in my hand; it was a lovely feeling.

I leaned forward and licked the length of it and then the bulbous, purple head. He tasted salty and nice.

"There's no need Sammi" he whispered.

"That's ok."

"You wonderful girl" he groaned taking hold of his cock and pulling it away from his body so that it was nearly horizontal to the bed.

Holding his balls, I kissed the end of it, licked its length again and then wrapped my lips round it. I moved my mouth back and forth and he quickly found the rhythm. He started to gently fuck my mouth. He was making low grunts and groans as I almost, but not quite deep-throated him. I did all the things one does when fellating a man and revelled in his bodily and verbal responses. I wondered how close he was for the few guys I had done this to, including DD, were ready to cum very quickly when being sucked. He didn't go rigid or tell me he was ready, although he was now fucking my mouth quite vigorously and pulling on my shoulder-length, blonde hair. Although I am not into pain, I don't mind some mild hair pulling and the odd slightly aggressive pinch or squeeze.

"I think I want to fuck you now Sammi, are you ready?" He asked in almost as matter a fact way as he had used when offering a drink.

"Yes, Mike, yes I am."

It was a long, languid, relaxed, varied in pace and different positions fuck. It went from him surging deep inside me and holding it there, to him pumping in and out quickly and then slowly. He fucked me hard and fast then gently and slow. He started with me on my back, then we were on our sides, I was on top for a while then back on my back. He pulled my legs up so my ankles were over his shoulders.

I can't remember how long we went on or how many orgasms he gave me. All I do know for sure is that it was by some margin the most awesome fuck I had ever had.

*

I had lessons early, well for me that is, at eight thirty the next morning so I had to leave Muswell Hill by six thirty, drive to Crouch End, change and then train it to Gower Street to get there in time for the ten minute or so walk to the stage school in Bloomsbury.

"I'm sorry Michael," I said when I woke at six and he pulled me to him and started caressing me.

"What's the matter?"

"Quickies are not my thing really....... especially when I have such a busy morning."

"Don't you like sex in the morning?"

"Actually I love it, but not when it's rushed."

"Were you ok with last night?" He asked nuzzling my breast as he brushed his semi-hard cock against my thigh.

"It was fantastic, and I really mean that, was it for you?"

"I thought it was amazing, remember old guys like me don't get much chance with young ladies like you."

"Not so much of the lady if you don't mind."

He laughed and stroked my bum. "You really sure you don't have time?"

"Absolutely I have to leave in ten minutes."

"Bollocks, morning sex can be so good."

"Yes and so can night sex as it was last night."

"So young lady I guess you will be ok this night as well."

"Why?"

"Jason's coming home this evening."

I actually felt disappointed as I was hoping to spend another night sleeping with Mike.

"Well afternoon sex can be awesome too, can't it?" I whispered kissing him softly right on the lips.

He got my message

"What time can you be here I'll have the kettle on."

*

I had never done anything as remotely sexually outrageous as this before.....................

(I was kneeling on a cream, thick pile carpet. I was naked. My blonde, shoulder-length hair was all over the place and was tumbling over my arms on which I was resting my face. My mouth was open as were my legs. He was holding my hips and was kneeling up straight as he rammed his cock in and out of me. He made me cum nice and slowly and then did it again as he spurted into my waiting cunt.

I was on my back in a narrow single bed. I was naked. My blonde, shoulder-length hair was all over the place and was tumbling onto my bare shoulders. My mouth was open as were my legs. He was between them and was firmly lodged inside me with his back bent so his mouth could reach my small, pink nipples and b cup breasts. My legs were wrapped round his waist as he rammed his cock in and out of me. He made me cum very quickly as he spurted into the black, slightly ridged condom.)

..................that is being fucked by two different men, a father and son in a three hour period!