Keep It in the Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure which daughter I was sucking when she came, but the other one immediately started playing harder with her fingers, and I moved rapidly between the two as they banged up and down on the bed and against my face.

"That was wonderful, Mommy slut, but I still don't think we've plumbed the depths of your sluttiness. Come on Clo, let's see just how wide we can get that cunt we came out of."

My whole body started to tingle when they said that. My sons had seen right up to my cervix, and it seemed only right that my daughters should too. They practically threw me on to the bed in their place, my arms hurting as I fell back on the handcuffs behind me. My roped tits were now red and thrusting up in the air, but to start with they weren't their target. They pulled my legs wide open, and each put a handful of fingers inside my cunt, and pulled me open. They slid their fingers down to the opening of my vagina, slipping them inside, and then pulling my hole open. With their other hands, they started playing with my clit.

"Look at all that cum in her, Luce, and see how more is oozing out of her now we've started playing with her."

"I bet you could get your whole hand up her, Cho. Go on, shove it in, and I'll work on her swollen tits."

I knew for sure that Chloe's hand would easily fit in my vagina, having had mine and Charlie's up there in the past. I revelled in the way her hand stretched me out, sending wonderful feelings up me, and all the time she kept playing with my clit. Lucy, meanwhile, had started sucking my engorged nipples, but as soon as Chloe's hand was right inside me, she started biting them hard, making me twist and turn, forcing Chloe's hand further in to my vagina.

I was so aroused that my whole body felt on fire, though I was managing to control my orgasm, forcing it back, because I wanted the experience with my daughters to get even more extreme.

"I love you, girls, but Mommy wants you to humiliate her even more. I want both your hands in my cunt at the same time."

"But, Mom ..." Lucy started to say.

"Just fucking do it, Lucy. Ram your hand up me alongside Chloe's, let me feel the gorgeous pain of having my two daughters hands inside Mommy's cunt."

Lucy lifted her head from my breasts, and looked into my eyes. I could see a mixture of lust and fear in her face, but I knew the thought of what her mother had asked her to do would dominate. I blew her a kiss, and that decided it. I felt her hand move off my clit, and slide along to the opening of my hole. She kept her gaze fixed on mine as she forced first one finger, then two up inside me next to Chloe's hand. The feeling was unbelievable, and I smiled at her and blew her another kiss.

That smile rapidly turned to a grimace as she added the rest of her fingers and thumb and pushed hard. Fuck, that hurt, but it was a delicious, arousing pain. I gritted my teeth, and kept looking into Lucy's eyes as the entry to my vagina was stretched further and further. Then I saw Lucy smile, and I knew that the widest part of her hand must have passed through. The look on her face was almost frightening, full of lust and sex and absolute decadence as she realised that her hand as well as her sister's hand were now both inside their mother's cunt.

"Make Mommy come on you, please Mistresses."

I saw Chloe looking at me as well, as they both started to play with my clit.

"Fuck yourselves as well, so Mommy and her daughters all come together."

We were a bit short of hands, of course, but I knew my girls were inventive. Chloe put her head back down and started licking my clit, which was stood proud and clear where my hole was forced so wide, but rather than playing with themselves, they played with each other instead. It was absolutely divine, knowing that my daughter's hands were inside my cunt, the way their two brother's cocks had been just a few days earlier. I just loved my kids fucking me! Thoughts like that were dangerous, though, and I lost control. As I came, their fists were punching into my belly, and that set them off as well, and they both came, throwing themselves further on to the bed, and each one sinking their teeth into my abused nipples.

The worst experience was when they pulled their hands out of me, which was a bit too soon after my climax for the pain to fully become pleasure, and once they were out, I felt totally empty. But I needed to move on to the final part of the plan.

"Right then girls, you've had your fun with me, now it's my turn to tie you up."

They looked slightly surprised, as after all, we'd come two or three times already, but I had judged right that they couldn't let their mother show more stamina than them. I'd looked at the clock again, and knew we didn't have long if my master plan was going to work. They took the ropes off my tits, sending pins and needles through them as the blood started to flow properly again, and their colour stated to fade back to normal.

"I want to be able to see and get at you both at the same time," I explained, perhaps unnecessarily, but I was nervous that they might get a hint of what I had in store for them.

I handcuffed two of their arms and legs together, then I made them lay on the bed, and I tied each of their legs and arms that were on the edge of the bed to the legs at the corner. They were now spread-eagled on the bed, tied together, and to the bed at each corner. They looked so lovely, their nipples stiff in anticipation, and the pink lips between their legs shimmering with their cum. It was all I could do not to change my plan, and fuck them again myself. However, whilst I was tying them up, I'd heard a car, and I knew my sons must have come home, perfectly on time.

"Come on sons, come and fuck your sisters," I yelled, pushing the bedroom door wide open.

"MOM! You can't be serious!"

"This is fucking rape, and we'll tell."

"Oh dear, daughters. And here was I thinking you were as big a sluts as your mother. I've let your brothers fuck me, and I think it only fair you let them fuck you. Anyway, remember that everything in this room is being recorded on camera, and you wouldn't want people seeing you tying your mother up and fucking her, would you?"

"Alright, Mom, but Michael maybe ..."

"But not tiny-dick Tony ..."

While we'd been talking, the boys had first just looked at their naked sisters in amazement, thought satisfyingly, they'd also looked at me, and especially my tits, which still showed some rope marks on them. I was sure from their faces that they hadn't really believed their mother was going to deliver her daughters for them to screw, but then they started to undress. As Tony pulled down his boxers, I caught hold of his cock, and pulled him over to the bed.

"Look, girls, look at how your younger brother grows as I stroke him."

They held their heads up, and watched in amazement as Tony's cock just grew and grew until it was even a bit bigger than Michael's.

"Go on, sons, screw your dirty whores of sisters who tied up and fucked Mommy. Fill their tight little cunts with your spunk."

I pulled a chair over and watched as my two sons climbed on top of my twin daughters, my hand already working on my slippery clit again. I loved the sight of their big cocks pushing against their pink little cunts, forcing themselves inside, and forcing open their vaginas to receive them.

What the hell had happened to me, I wondered? Only a few weeks ago, the thought of watching my children having sex would have horrified me, and I'd have been absolutely appalled by the thought of my sons fucking my daughters. But here I was, watching, enjoying, practically coming, and every one of my children had fucked me as well. I knew I truly was a slut as I came as I watched my sons empty their spunk into my daughter's vaginas.

"Oh dear, Mommy, I'm afraid we've made a bit of a mess of our sisters," Tony said after he'd pulled out of Chloe, and turned to look at me smiling.

"Yes, Mom, I think you need to clean up after us," Michael added, as he walked around the bed and put his dripping cock into his sister's mouth.

"Come on, Tony, let me clean you like Lucy's doing to Michael," Chloe added in the sort of sultry voice that indicated she'd loved him fucking her after all, and was hoping he would again.

For better or worse, I realised I had actually made my daughters as big a sluts as me. I demonstrated yet again what a disgusting mother I had become, by walking over to them, in turn licking my son's spunk from their cunts, then opening them up, and getting as much out of their vaginas as I could. I'd come to love the taste of my sons' spunk, both slightly different, but equally pleasant, but it really made it so much more delightful to be taking it out of my daughter's equally tasty pussies. I took care, though, not to lick so much that either of them came, because my plan wasn't quite finished.

"How about fucking their tight, little pink assholes now, sons?" I said, after I had finished cleaning out the girls, and they in turn had cleaned their brothers' cocks, which by now were already almost fully erect again. "Are you going to behave if I release you girls?"

Not surprisingly my sons liked the thought of their sisters' assholes, as I could tell by the fact their cocks were not only stiff now but throbbing. The girls also agreed to my proposal, which I was less sure about, and I undid their handcuffs and ropes, and they came over and hugged and kissed me.

"Oh, Mommy, you're so fucking bad ..."

"... so much sluttier than even we ever imagined ..."

"... we'll let our brothers fuck our asses, if tomorrow we can watch them fuck yours ..."

"...and we love you so much, Mom."

Shit, the thought of them watching their brothers fuck my ass was turning me on again, but that wasn't for tonight. I grabbed Michael's arm, and whispered my plan in his ear.

"You dirty bitch, Mommy," he whispered back, smiling, and he said something to Tony as they approached the girls again.

I took my place back in the chair, and started gently fingering myself again, as my sons made my daughters bend over the end of the bed, and they each held their cocks as they positioned them over the girls assholes. It was clear that the girls had been fucked before, as they were anything but virgins, but I wondered if they had taken it in their ass, or if this was their first time. Just in case, I leapt up and grabbed my bottle of lube, squirting some on each of my daughters crinkly pink rings, helping their brothers force their cocks into their tighter holes. I couldn't believe how wonderful they looked with their brothers deep inside them, pulling them wide. I went back and sat down for a while, as I watched my sons fuck my daughters assholes, thrills rocketing through me as I played hard on my cunt.

Then, as I'd told Michael, the boys pulled out, and changed position. They lay back on the bed, side-by-side, and my daughters lowered themselves back on their erect poles, letting them slide back into their assholes, facing me. Fuck, the sight was even better, as I could see my daughters' lovely pink breasts, and their clean, pink cunts as well as the boys cocks going in and out of their assholes.

Can you guess the rest of my plan? If you can, they you are obviously as dirty and degraded as me. I stood up and walked over the bed.

"I'd love to see each of you with a cock in your cunt as well as your ass, but that's another thing for the future. So here's the best I can manage, girls."

I'd put a bit of lube on my hands before I got up, and I pointed my fingers and thumb on each hand, and I rammed one into each daughter's cunt. And when I say rammed, I really mean it. I pushed fast and as hard as I could, enjoying the sound of their screams as the opening of their vaginas was suddenly stretched, and my whole hand exploded inside them. Shit, I could feel my son's pricks just a few layers of flesh away, and I punched my fist in and out of their cunts in time with my sons' thrusts into their other holes.

I knew I wasn't going to come myself, as no one had any hands close enough to play with me properly, so I contented myself with enjoying sucking my daughters' breasts when I could reach them, and the feel of my hands inside them, feeling my sons' cocks in their assholes. They didn't last long, of course, and then I got my just desserts, pardon the pun, as I licked the spunk out of my daughters asses, while my two sons used their hands on my two holes. I definitely came then, I can tell you.

By the time it was all over, we were all pretty shattered. I don't know whether my sons went to be with my daughters, though I suspected not, and I certainly went to bed on my own. It had been a hell of a day. I'd started out trying to find a way to get my daughters to let me fuck them, but in the end, they had turned the tables on me, and the way I arranged for my sons to fuck them owed at least as much to this good fortune as any great plan of mine. Still, it all worked, and now I had a few weeks to look forward to unconstrained sex with all four of my children.

I knew it would be interrupted to some extent by our period, though. You probably know that when women live together, their cycles synchronise? The pill overrides that, but I found out that I felt weird if the girls were on when I wasn't, and they felt the same the other way around. In the end, we tweaked the dates of our pills so we were all on the same cycle. My poor sons were going to have to live with all three of us at least partly out of operation at the same time. I never really felt like it so much when I was on anyway, although I knew from my counselling work at the church that some women feel the opposite. The shame was that Charlie was due back the same week. I was pretty sure that Michael was fucking a few other girls, so at least he'd probably be fine.

A few weeks of unconstrained sex would be great, but as I lay in bed, I started to worry what was going to happen when Michael went back to college, and would be away for weeks, and the girls went back to theirs, when at least they'd be back at weekends. Then I'd be left with just Tony in the evenings. At some point he was bound to find a partner, and he wouldn't want to be fucking his old mother, and so would the rest of them. All I'd be left with was a husband who seemed to have gone cold on me, even though he'd promised to be home more, and the church. but this was the life I was getting bored with before. Maybe Christine, my twin sister, moving near would help? The close relationship we'd had as kids faded as we both got married and moved apart, but perhaps we could take up knitting together or something?

I decided that I really had better make the best of the time until Michael and my daughters went back to their studies. They'd had my tits, cunt and ass, and they could have them all as often as the wanted. After all, without those bits of me, none of them would exist. However, I wished I could have not just their fingers, hands, tongues or cocks up me, but tuck them all up inside me, their Mommy. I fell asleep crying gently, as I looked forward to a far less exciting future with just my younger son in the evenings, and my husband when he could make a break from work. I guess it was just my hormones.

However, I couldn't have been more wrong. My time with my younger son was going to bring me new experiences, and change my life more than I could ever have imagined.